Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 2:40:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

was given her earned reward.[break][break]

Even as he shrugged off his shirt, allowing it to slip to the floor; even as he leaned deeper, closing the meager space that remained between them; even as he pressed their bodies together...[break][break]

...all could think about was how much he wanted her.[break][break]

Their lips met, ravenous for connection, and, finally, his hands went to work as well.[break][break]

With a touch softer than she may have expected, Barnaby slid his hands up Francie's shirt, enjoying the pleasant rush of expectancy as her supple skin warmed his palms. [break][break]

One hand trailed higher toward her naval and then higher still until his fingers found themselves sliding beneath the band of her bra. The other hand remained at the hitch of her waist, simultaneously pressing her down onto his knee.[break][break]

"Should we move this to the bedroom?" He asked, begrudgingly pulling away from their kiss.[break][break]

The implication was obvious.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:14:58 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar

Maybe she is just picking up on that. She can’t seem to create more thoughts, her body just acting on its own.

She isn’t the only one exploring anymore. Her hands are gentle against her skin and there is a strange part of her, a hunger in her stomach, that wishes he wouldn’t be so gentle. That hand and knee pressed against her body with purpose.

The question bounces around in her head a few times before the implications settle in her head. Her eyes flutter open and in a weird moment, she doesn’t see Barnaby, she sees—

In a panic, she pushes against him, but stops just seconds after doing so. She blinks curiously at him, it’s all rushing into her head like a whirlwind, confusion evident.

”…bedroom.” Meaning… but she’s a… does he know? Has she told him?

With pink cheeks, she looks between his eyes in apology.

”Would you hate me forever if I said I wasn’t quite… um, ready for that? I mean, this is nice. I like this,” she laughs nervous. ”A-heh-heh-lot. But uh, it’s just. I’ve never… um, I’ve never gone, like, uh, to the bedroom, if you know what I mean.”

Rambling makes her realize just how hot it is in the room and oh Arceus she and Barnaby are on his couch and they’re super close to doing the deed.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
surprise, [ c / s ]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: