he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 18:05:20 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Food, water, batteries, cheese snacks for Uxie.

Pre-expedition shopping wasn't the most exhilarating part of adventuring, but it was just as important. Granted, there wasn't much else to do in Littleroot, especially with it still recovering from Rocket's raid; the Theatre was still rubble, though Hideo didn't watch much of that for fairly obvious reasons.

The "Ralts" on his shoulders helped guide him around - Uxie in its ever-reliable Illusion. He could be glad Uxie was compliant in that regard, or else he'd have a lot more trouble keeping it a secret. Who knew if there were Rocket lurking around here?

As he made his way to another store, Uxie brought his attention to someone else here - and unlike his Telepathic Pokemon, it told him exactly who it was: . Someone he knew he could trust, someone he knew definitely wasn't part of Rocket.

Well, not like he was in a rush.

Hideo made his way over to her, Uxie keeping him on the right path. "Hey, Eva!" he said, raising his hand up in greeting - the "Ralts" mimicking his gesture. "You here to get ready for the Kingdom too?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:07:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Preparing for The Mechanical Kingdom was perhaps even more important than the adventure itself. Without it, they would be preparing to fail. Eva’s emerald eyes bounced between her small basket of goods and the shelf she was currently standing in front of. Satisfied with her decision, she purchased the necessities and made her way out of the store. She was tense and contemplative, the nasty feeling that she was missing something lingered in the back of her mind.

That was until a familiar voice pulled her back into reality. The Professor stopped in her tracks, “Hm?” and turned to see approaching with his little Ralts perched on his shoulder, as usual, “Oh! Hi Hideo!” she greeted with both a wave and a smile, “And hello to you too, Ralts,” she gave the small pokemon an equally welcoming smile. The paper bag rustled in her arms as she shrugged it to confirm Hideo’s assumption, “Yep! Just making sure we have some extras of a few things. Rather have too many than not enough!”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 23:51:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The "Ralts" nodded, accepting Eva's gesture.

Hideo noticed the rustling bag in Eva's arms - seems she had the same plans as he did. "True enough!" Hideo exclaimed. "Better to have and not need, than need and not have! 'Least that's how I learned it."

With the initial pleasantries out of the way, it was time to focus on the main reason for his approach.

"By the way…there's something I want to talk to you about." He tried to maintain the jovial tone he'd walked in with, though a bit of low seriousness still got through. "If you got a minute, I wanna talk in private, something you might want to hear about."

He couldn't resist giving her at least some hint; he'd feel a bit awkward if he were on the other end of this. "It's about the Lake Trio."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 19:29:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The demeanor changed from an unexpected pleasure of greeting to something a little more serious. Eva’s head tilted in curiosity, “The Lake Trio?” she repeated in a much softer tone. Naturally, her mind wandered to Eris, and what she had learned of Mesprit;s plight with their broken crystal. She vowed she would do what she could to help the duo.

“Of course, we can head to my office or something,” Only a quick teleport away, “Or we can take a walk,” the bag in her hand rustles again as she passes it off to the Machamp dutifully following her, “I hear there’s a nice trail that weaves through the wildflower fields behind the pokecenter,” since Hideo requested the privacy, she’d allow them to choose the backdrop for their conversation.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 23:47:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
A nod would confirm Eva's words. "Yeah, the Lake Trio. Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf." He kept his voice low, to avoid attracting attention from any passersby.

He already knew Eris told Eva about Mesprit - Eris told him as much. He didn't know all the details that were shared, but it was easy enough to guess she hadn't said anything about his involvement.

As for where to have the actual conversation, both options were appealing. "Hm…" Hideo hummed, a hand curled under his chin. "Both sound really good. Maybe we can ask my friend here where they'd want to go~" He pointed to his "Ralts", the small Pokemon on his shoulders nodding.

In a moment, both would hear a voice in their head - clearer than any Telepathy.

FLOWERS

"Walk it is then!" He wouldn't mind it. He could trust his own Pokemon to make a choice like that.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:33:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The clear voice in her head makes the Professor flinch. Her eyes grow a little bit wider as they fix on the Ralts. A small Ralts with such clear TELEPATHY? Unheard of! It immediately spurs a wave of assumptions she is careful not to put too much weight into just yet. Assumptions could be dangerous things.

“Alright, this way,” her mild shock peels back into a warm smile. With a wave of her hand, she instructs the ‘Ralts’ to follow, no doubt guiding Hideo on the path towards the field of wildflowers.

Tucked away behind the Pokecenter, a small break in the tree line indicates the trailhead. Eva brushes the branches aside for Hideo and his companion. After a short period walking, the trees thin out, and an expansive field extends towards the hills. The green takes one a golden glow under the Spring sun’s glow.

“I’ll be honest,” Eva begins as she close her eyes and inhales deeply. The sweet scent of fresh blooms lingers in the air, “I’ve been doing some research on the Lake Trio since I learned about them,” From Eris. If Eris was going to be hanging out with a legendary, you bet Eva was going to make sure it wasn’t a sketchy one. Plus, she made a promise to do what she could to figure out how to fix the Mesprit’s jewel, “Sounds like you’ve done your own investigation as well…” she lets the unspoken words hang in the air, letting Hideo take this at his own pace.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 21:00:06 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo happily followed along, a small spring in his step. He eagerly awaited the perfect time to make the reveal, to ensure it would only be Eva who would see it - something he wasn't very proficient with doing himself.

The slightly-worn trail was easy to walk over, Uxie keeping the boy oriented on the path. He could smell the pollen in the air, growing thicker as they progressed further. Though he couldn't take in the beautiful sight, he could embrace the pleasant breeze passing by them, and the warmth from the sun pleasant on his skin.

Eva's voice broke the silence, Hideo listening carefully. The "Ralts" on his head watched as Eva closed her eyes - and silently released the Illusion around itself; Hideo had no idea the Illusion was gone.

"Well, to be honest…I already knew you were looking into them." He grinned slightly, hoping to impress her. "A friend of mine said she talked to you about them. We've been working together to try and find out more about them."

His grin grew widest when it was time for the reveal. "She has Mesprit…and I have Uxie. That Ralts I've had around me all that time was actually Uxie this whole time! Let her see, Uxie!"

The already-revealed Uxie waved at Eva, its closed eyes facing towards her, giggling.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 17:52:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva smiled to match his grin. She expected as much considering the circumstances. It was likely Eris that suggested she was trustworthy enough to share in her secret. That, she was grateful for. She would extend the same trust and understanding to Hideo.

“Have you, now?” Eris and Hideo working together to unravel the mystery? Sounded like a fun little detective novel, though she knows there are likely dangers ahead for them - another reason she appreciated being involved. When she looked back over the Ralts had dropped the illusion and a new pokemon floated beside Hideo.

Eva’s eyes widened slightly, drinking in the discovery. The dual-tailed sprite was quite different from the other, but it did hold familial resemblance. Eva returned the little wave with one of her own, “Nice to meet you, Uxie,” her head tilts, specifically inspecting the scarlet jewel on the pokemon’s head to see if it was cracked like Mesprit’s.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 22:52:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
He'd honestly expected a bit more dramatic of a reaction, like the one he'd gotten from . Then again, he didn't know too much about Eva - she did seem a bit more composed, in a sense.

It was only then he noticed Uxie wasn't on his head anymore, floating besides him. He let out a small sigh; Uxie spoiled the reveal.

Oh well.

"Well…emphasis on trying. I was hoping we could find something about Azelf in the Mechanical Kingdom, 'cause Uxie came to me around Littleroot, when Rocket attacked. No luck on that front, though, and my friend hasn't had any luck on her end either." At least nothing he was aware of. "Honestly, if we don't find any sign of Azelf before we find out what's messing up things in the Kingdom and stop it, I'm gonna try out a different Wild."

There were still a lot of them to check out - and had only covered one so far.

It wouldn't take very close observation to notice Uxie's gem was in the same condition as Mesprit's - cracked. Before Hideo could ask what she was looking at, a tap to his forehead by one of Uxie's tails gave him the answer.

"Guess that's also something I've been trying to look into. I think their gems got messed up when Necrozma appeared. I kinda hope finding Azelf could help get them fixed, 'cause, you know, they're a Lake Trio."

Fixing the gems was honestly secondary to him at this point.

"And if we find a way to fix them, it'd be a good idea to have them all together at the same time, right? So they all get fixed at the same time."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 21:25:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Trying. Yeah, they all were. This trio proved to be elusive and kept their secret close to their chests. Eva couldn’t blame them. After Eris’ explanation how the gems got cracked, she was nervous what sort of dark fate awaited them. It was clear there was something they didn’t quite understand at work. To shatter the gem of a powerful Trio took great strength. Necrozma had the sort of dark energy capable of it. It would take equally as powerful and opposing energy to fix them.

“I fear it may not be as easy as finding Azelf,” Perhaps together, they held the power to fix themselves or each other but Eva’s gut told her otherwise. Of course, she’s no expert on the Lake Trio, just healing and energies, “Like I promised your friend,” Eva grins, eeping the name a secret like Hideo, “I’ll do what I can to help you two find Azelf and fix these gems. I fear it will be a dangerous endeavor,” all the more reason she feel responsible to help, “After Mechanical Kingdom, I’ll go to another with you, if you want,” Eva needed to explore all of them, regardless. It was part of her duty and her pursuit of knowledge. The more she understood, the more prepared they would be for the upcoming threats.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 19:12:19 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
A small sigh escaped Hideo's mouth.

"It was already dangerous getting this far. When we were first trying to get them to tell us what was coming, a few people had bubbles in their brain burst." One of which included Eris. "No people died, but a few lost some Pokemon. And that was before Necrozma."

A lot of people lost Pokemon that day - him included.

"At this point, the biggest danger is finding out who's safe to talk to about that. I've been certain not to let any Rockets know, but pretty much everyone's told me to be careful with League too."

After hearing about the actions of some members, he could understand why; seemed the League had some bad people plaguing it. Not to mention the constant risk of information getting leaked to Rocket.

"I trust you, Ms. Eva. Not just 'cause people told me I could." It'd be a lie to say these expeditions hadn't been a test of sorts, to see how reliable she was. One she passed with flying colors. "I'd gladly work with you on other expeditions, if this one doesn't pan out as I hope."

Uxie happily nodded, eager for Hideo to go explore more; its own natural curiosity wasn't far off from Eva's.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 5:31:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva had fretted over Eris enough to just how dangerous this whole thing had been. And yes, Hideo was right, that just before Necrozoma. Now with the murderous legendary running amok? It was certainly more dangerous. Their ethereal borders were terribly unstable, and there was no telling when that creature was going to make its return. That made finding Azelf and fixing their gems that much more important.

“Unfortunately, it’s difficult to trust many people now-a-days,” her voice drifted off into a sigh, exacerbated by the thought of not being able to trust her own colleagues completely, “Thank you Hideo,” she smiled softly, turning her gaze to Uxie as well, “And Uxie,” she grinned, “For trusting me. I won’t let you down,” Eva was known to keep her promises.

The grin broke into a bit of a mischievous smile as her tone turned more playful when they established their casual partnership, “Well Mr. Hideo, looks like we have a lot of ground to cover,” her arm swept out back towards the path, “Shall we begin?”

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 18:12:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Danger was coming for him and his home, whether or not he looked for it. There was only so much Hideo could do - but he just had a hunch if he could find Azelf, he could take at least one step towards protecting Hoenn.

Hideo smiled. "It feels good to talk to someone about it," he said, reaching out to pat Uxie on the head. He lacked the connections others did, so finding who was trustworthy was all the more difficult for him. Didn't help that everyone he'd talked to told him to stay quiet. "So, uh, thanks for being someone I could trust?"

How was he supposed to word that properly?

Best not to dwell on that. Better to focus on the path before them. "Well, you know what they say: a journey of a thousand kilometers starts with a single step!" Even if he didn't know what direction that would be in, or where it would lead them, he wasn't going to get anywhere just standing here and fretting over the details.

"So…do you know anyone else I could talk to about this? Without it getting me a visit from the League. Or Rocket."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 3:28:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The professor’s chest twisted involuntarily at his gratitude. Her smile softened and looked down at Hideo and Uzie with a similar gaze she saved for , something maternal and caring.

“Indeed it does,” One step at a time, even small ones towards a goal are progress worth celebrating.

After one last look at the flower fields, she leads them back towards the small town, “I would be . . . cautious,” it’s not that Eva didn’t trust her colleagues, but she didn’t want to see ones as young and Hideo and Eris be dragged into a life they didn’t choose. They were already forced to endure the terrors of Hoenn, they didn’t need any more hardships.

“If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Show and Tell
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 20:50:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: