she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
interdream: ra
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 20:28:56 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise smiles wryly.
[break][break]
"you're right — i don't really have any dirty laundry. i just joined because i wanted to."
[break][break]
after a beat, she elaborates beyond the bare answer provided.
[break][break]
"so, like, my main reason for joining was because i love pokemon and want to help them, especially with all these anomalies and disasters affecting their habitats."
[break][break]
she hums thoughtfully.
[break][break]
"but ... i also think i can do my part to help hoenn by being a ranger, too. like, i could just go to school and let all of this happen around me, but being here makes me feel less helpless about everything."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"]

+ tldr [break]
+ interdream (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participation) + 160 (16x ic post) + 10 (paranoia) + 10 (assist) + 10 (mega) + 10 (assist) = 250[break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 5:52:28 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Her first answer was expected of most rangers. It was the same that Remiel expected to see written on resumes, spoken during interviews, and mentioned at the start of a charity speech. When Annalise takes a moment to go on, however, the royal finds depth in her reasoning.

"I know the feeling all too well..." He admits, a somber shadow dimming his features as he thinks about the love he'd lost and failed to find for years. Helplessness was, perhaps, the worst feeling he'd ever personally experienced.

"I've been told staying busy is my way of 'coping' with life's difficulties. I've never been the type to sit around and mope, however. I see a lot of that strength in you, too, Annalise. It's inspiring." He says with a smile.

OUTFIT 🥼

MP FUND 🎟️

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 355MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 6:47:48 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"we're pretty alike, then! like, i went right back to work after the meteor was warped and i was cleared to leave the hospital. it's just, like, way easier to get over things if you're distracted."
[break][break]
not that annalise is truly over it. it's closer to the truth to say she's pushed it down by getting back to work. she wouldn't be surprised if most of the people in hoenn coped that way — everything that happens here would hit her like a truck if she ever let her mind grow idle. even this thought is pushed away, her smile turning shy as he calls her strength inspiring.
[break][break]
it always makes her happy to hear that she has a positive impact on someone else.
[break][break]
"aww, thanks!" and just like that, the shyness is gone but the rosy blush takes longer to fade. her voice takes on a playful lilt. "you'll see even more of it once you join the rangers."
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ interdream (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participation) + 170 (17x ic post) + 10 (paranoia) + 10 (assist) + 10 (mega) + 10 (assist) + 100 (interdream) + 200 (win) = 560[break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:08:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel emits a gentle hum and nods in agreement with her response. Life after the meteor had been hard and wildly different than life had been before, to say the least. Sometimes it felt like the entire world had been against him.

But meeting people like Annalise, who rose above their own challenges and prospered with such sunny dispositions and grace, granted him a faith he used to take for granted.

Her resulting shyness is met with interest, though it breaks with laughter as she urges him to join the Ranger Corps once more. "I'm sure I would," He responds, briefly looking up when his Aerodactyl emits a short cry. It seemed they were close to the exit portal now. "We should exchange contact information. Perhaps you could show me around someday." He suggests, turning to Annalise with a smile.

OUTFIT 🥼

MP FUND 🎟️

TOTAL: 365MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,153 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:12:58 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

"oh, yeah, sure!"
[break][break]
they're close to the exit now, so it makes sense to exchange contact information before they part ways. she fishes her phone out of her back pocket and fiddles it with for a few moments before offering it to him. on the screen, a blank contact stares back at him. [break][break]
"i dunno how well our phones work in here, but you should at least be able to put your number in!"
[break][break]

+ tldr [break]
+ intedream (1/2)[break]
+ 50 (participation) + 180 (18x ic post) + 10 (paranoia) + 10 (assist) + 10 (mega) + 10 (assist) + 100 (interdream) + 200 (win) = 570[break]

@

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:03:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel takes her phone and regards its cute case for a moment before filling his information in. "Feel free to text or call me whenever you'd like. Now that I'm no longer the Galarian ambassador, I've freed up a lot of time. These days, I'm usually just excavating." He adds, sending himself a text after he's finished so that he can add her information, too.

When he notes that his contact information lacks a photo, however, the exiled prince pauses. Then, clicking on the camera icon and raising her phone, he abruptly strikes a silly pose before snapping a selfie to assign to his name:

Then, with a laugh, he hands her phone back.

EXIT

OUTFIT 🥼

MP FUND 🎟️

100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 675MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:36:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: