Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
highwayman [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 21:24:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Success! Short-lived but meaningful.[break][break]

His ROCKET unit had been able to push past LEAGUE defenses, allowing them to enter through the rift in Granite Cave. Once on the other side, Barnaby stepped foot into the quasi-gravity of the Ultra Deep Sea. Despite not being underwater, traveling here felt much like floating through space.[break][break]

It would make tactical decisions all that more complicated. Even more so because he didn't have time to regroup after emerging through the rift - LEAGUE operatives were waiting on the other side.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: clash[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 3:37:54 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb did not have to wait long before his first opponent appeared.[break][break]
After dropping off supplies with , Caleb had been assigned to keep watch over the Granite Cave rift entrance from the Ultra Deep Sea side. If a Rocket slipped past the outer defenses, he was supposed to deal with them - alone. The League was stretched rather thin: dealing with conflicts at Dewford, as well as skirmishes further into the Ultra Deep Sea. League researchers were looking for Seal Stones, but it seemed Rocket had some kind of lead on how to find them. Everyone was scrambling. He'd been told he'd receive reinforcements soon.[break][break]
That had been over an hour ago.[break][break]
Beside Caleb, Lyra loomed, her familiar bulk a comfort as the oppressive nature of the Ultra Deep Sea weighed down on Caleb. A prickling feeling of paranoia gnawed at him, like he was being watched. The air around him felt charged with anticipatory energy, as if something might happen at any moment.[break][break]
Which, in fact, it did. A humanoid figure appeared suddenly at the rift's edge, their posture tense. Only a Rocket would hide their face like that, Caleb thought grimly. So much for their outer defenses. Maybe this person was especially stealthy.[break][break]
"Stop them," Caleb commanded of Lyra. The Lapras sped forward, immediately sending a DRAGON PULSE at the Rocket.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Caleb's Outfit Inspiration: League-issued tactical gear[break]
POSTDORMITUM: CARGO[break]
MP Tracker
  • 50 - Participating in a Postdormitum Mission
  • 10 - IC Post in a Postdormitum Mission
  • 10 - Referencing the realm's mutations or heightened feelings of paranoia

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.caleb2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caleb2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 3:36:52 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Shit." The mumbled expletive was lost in the immediate din of battle. [break][break]

LEAGUE combatants didn't waste any time sending their Pokémon to attack, apparently. Luckily, Barnaby was able to tuck and roll out of the way of the incoming DRAGON PULSE, giving him time to release a Pokémon of his own.[break][break]

A low whistle instructed the revealed GALLADE to speed forward and get up close and personal with the LAPRAS before unleashing a CLOSE COMBAT assault to its head, neck, and chest.[break][break]

While their Pokémon fought, Barnaby didn't forget about the man behind the LAPRAS. Hopefully he was focused enough on the battle to not see the POISON BARB that the admin threw his way.

[break]

TOTAL: 80 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for using a poison barb[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:22:59 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A lot happened at once.[break][break]
A streak of green and white hit Lyra so hard she sent Caleb tumbling backwards in a floating free-fall that was partly like getting tossed about by a wave, given the strange nature of the Ultra Deep Sea's water-like environment. Caleb barely had time to register what type of Pokémon had attacked his Lapras before he was forced to narrowly avoid getting impaled by a poisonous barb. The needle-like weapon zipped so close to his cheek he could smell the sickly fumes of the poison, which made him want to gag.[break][break]
His Rocket opponent apparently had very good aim.
Caleb didn't have anything half as fancy as a poisonous barb on him, but he did know a thing or two about how to power up Lyra. Activating the Mega Accessory circling his wrist, he triggered the Laprasite bound to his partner. She began to glow with a blinding white light even as she attempted to regroup after the intensity of the CLOSE COMBAT. She grew three times in size, the air growing so cold around her that tiny particles of ice began to form in the air. With a bellow, she summoned a RAIN DANCE, freezing water beginning to fill the battlefield, adding to the already watery environment.[break][break]
[break]
The lean, graceful man who had attacked Caleb was still a threat, even if Lyra was now better equipped to handle whatever was assaulting her. Caleb was a former Rocket assassin, however, and he had never needed poison to be dangerous.[break][break]
With a burst of athletic speed, he threw himself back towards his assailant, intending to grapple him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RAIN DANCE is in effect; WATER moves are stronger (5/5)[break]
Mega-evolution in effect (1/3)[break]
MP Tracker
  • 10 - use mega evolution in your thread

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.caleb2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".caleb2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:59:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Crap. Barnaby wasn’t necessarily expecting Mega Evolution. The ROCKET admin toyed with the idea of switching out his GALLADE for a Pokemon better suited to take on the enormous LAPRAS, but was interrupted before he could take action. [break][break]

Ha… I guess he didn’t like my gift. A thought that ran through Barnaby’s mind as he saw the other man coming and braced for impact. There was no dodging again, not at close quarters like this. Not at the speed his combatant was able to achieve.[break][break]

Their Pokemon continued their battle while their trainers wrestled in the otherworldly muck. GALLADE would continue to use CLOSE COMBAT, utilizing its speed and small size to zip around its opponent.[break][break]

He’s got a nice body, Barnaby thought as his arms gripped around the LEAGUE officer and they barreled to the earth. It’s a shame he’s using it in such an undesirable way. [break][break]

That being said, they were fairly evenly matched in terms of strength and ability. It was a struggle as both men vied for dominance. Hitching a leg behind the officer’s knee, Barnaby attempted to roll him onto his back and then straddle his waist. If successful, he’d use both hands to drip the upper part of his throat, just below the jaw.

[break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:09:51 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb had not necessarily been prepared for just how powerful his opponent would actually be. The man was shorter and leaner than he was, so Caleb has expected to completely overwhelm him with his attempted grapple. And yet, even as Caleb grabbed for him, the Rocket squirmed his way into a more dominant position, using his dexterity to flip Caleb onto his back on the seafloor, which kicked up a cloud of sediment around the interlocked men.[break][break]
Damn, he's good, Caleb thought with gritted teeth as the Rocket straddled him. He managed to slap away his opponent's attempt to strangle him, then grunted as he managed to finally use his weight advantage to roll them both over so that he was on top. He pinned his adversary's arms to the ground above his head with one hand, then used his other to rip off the Rocket's mask: seeing the man's face would allow him to track him later should he actually escape.[break][break]
Breathing heavily from exertion, Caleb stared down at...incredibly attractive features. Oh, he thought stupidly, hesitating. He looks familiar...where have I seen that face before? Something itched at the back of Caleb's mind, just out of reach. He could picture this man's smile...an amused laugh...[break][break]
Fed up with the constant barrage of punches from the Gallade, Lyra bellowed and then sent a torrent of HYDRO PUMP at the smaller Pokémon. Powered-up by the RAIN DANCE, she hoped it would be enough to overcome her foe.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RAIN DANCE is in effect; WATER moves are stronger (4/5)[break]
Mega-evolution in effect (2/3)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 0:52:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

As they struggled in the dirt, there was no immediate winner; the two men grappled with all their strength, vying for control over the course of seconds that felt much, much longer. Barnaby thought he'd gotten the upper hand, only to be thrust onto his back with one quick move.[break][break]

Fucking shit, he thought as his hands were wrested above his head. Damn League bastard![break][break]

Barnaby bucked his body against the restraint, but it was no use - his mask was inevitably flung off. Beneath, this is what was awarded for his efforts: a face slick with sweat and mud; piercing blue eyes; and a wicked smile on plump, attractive lips.[break][break]

"See something you like, asshole?" Every syllable was drenched in venom and he practically spit out the last word.[break][break]

Meanwhile, GALLADE was keeping tabs on his trainer while still keeping the LAPRAS at bay. He noticed that Barnaby had been subdued, but was hit by a devastating HYDRO PUMP before he could interfere.

[break]

TOTAL: 100 MP[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:31:58 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

With a grunt, Caleb balked against the Rocket's efforts to throw him off, snaking a hand to the man's throat in a desperate attempt to subdue him - with all the flailing, the man's mask ended up flying off, much to Caleb's surprise. Not entirely sure what he had expected, Caleb stared down at...an incredibly attractive man, with eyes so bright blue they were like ice-encrusted sapphires. There was also something familiar about the face, though Caleb could not quite place it. The vague recognition nagged at him, but he was too preoccupied by the fight to spend time wracking his memory.[break][break]
When the man spoke, Caleb couldn't help but smirk. Acting on pure instinct, his grip on the man's throat tightening slightly, Caleb leaned in to brush his lips against the man's ear. "Actually, yes," he murmured in a low tone, grinning into soft midnight hair. Beneath the sweat and dirt, Caleb caught a whiff of something herbal - lavender? And something earthy. Sandalwood, perhaps. He felt suddenly hot - burning, really - for more reasons than just the physical effort of their brawl.[break][break]
Arceus, who was this man? The voice had reminded him of something - someone - too.[break][break]
The HYDRO PUMP hit its target, throwing the Gallade back and away from Lyra. She bellowed victoriously, then wasted no time readying a DRAGON PULSE should to Gallade decide it wanted a round two.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RAIN DANCE is in effect; WATER moves are stronger (3/5)[break]
Mega-evolution in effect (3/3)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 0:36:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

felt the stranger's hand tighten around his throat and knew he was in some deep shit. He needed to think of a way to get the fucker off, fast, or he might actually die here. Thoughts and strategies flew through his brain at breakneck speeds and, just as he was about to execute a counter, something... surprisingly provocative happened.[break][break]

A deep voice at his ear goaded goosebumps to the admin's skin. Barnaby tried to lean away, but the man's firm grip on his neck held him in place. Something hard pressed at his hip, and to actually admit attraction, well... that changed the rules of the game.[break][break]

"T-tighter.." Barnaby managed to gasp out, locking eyes with the LEAGUE officer poised above him. He tried once again to struggle free, inadvertently rubbing against any point of contact their bodies had.[break][break]

As the men continued their struggle, GALLADE was thrust backwards and collided into the ground. The breath had been knocked out of the Blade Pokémon and he was barely able to TELEPORT out of the way of the oncoming DRAGON PULSE.

[break]

TOTAL: 110 MP[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 1:22:05 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Tighter?[break][break]
He likes it like that, eh?[break][break]
If his opponent had wanted to shock Caleb with his rather intimate declaration, he would be disappointed, for it had the exact opposite effect. The desperation in the man's voice combined with the intensity of his sapphire gaze combined with the extremely-hard-to-ignore way their bodies were...rubbing together, well. It was enough to cause Caleb's better judgement to begin careening right off the cliff of sanity and into the void of desire. He had half a mind to actually lean down and passionately kiss this man.[break][break]
They'd warned him that the Ultra Deep Sea was a very strange place, able to warp the mind and manifest tangible dreams; perhaps it was the nature of their environment that was causing Caleb to forgo fighting in favor of a very different sort of entanglement...unfortunately for both men, their near-tryst would be short-lived.[break][break]
"Maybe we should just -- " Caleb smirked, tightening his grip just as the Rocket had requested, but all of a sudden, the ground beneath the two men began to subtly shake, an earthquake in its very beginning stages.[break][break]
Lyra, recognizing the larger threat, abandoned her own fight with the Gallade in favor of checking on Caleb. Unfortunately, her mega-evolution came to an end just as she turned to begin racing towards her trainer, slowing her down.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RAIN DANCE is in effect; WATER moves are stronger (2/5)[break]
Mega-evolution has ended (0/3)[break]
MP Tracker

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 2:24:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Although all an act to catch the LEAGUE officer off-guard, Barnaby couldn't help but inwardly admit to his own mild arousal. was being such a good boy, after all – tightening his grip as instructed, leaning in when their bodies further melded into one another. [break][break]

It was too bad that their time together had to be cut so short.[break][break]

Taking advantage of the LAPRAS' disengagement from battle, GALLADE quickly TELEPORTED behind his trainer's assailant – and pressed his blade into the indent of Caleb's back. Not enough to hurt, only to warn of the very real danger the ranger was now in.[break][break]

"Let's put that thought on hold for another time." The ROCKET admin whispered into the man's neck before sliding his tongue along the helix of his ear.[break][break]

Suddenly, the rumbling from earlier returned, this time at tenfold the intensity. It was enough to knock the two men off-balance, loosening the LEAGUE officer's grip enough for Barnaby to break free.[break][break]

He didn't linger. With only a parting wink, he grabbed his mask and was... gone.[break][break]

TELEPORTED away by his GALLADE.

[break]

TOTAL: 470 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for completing a PD mission[break]
+ 250 MP for "tying" a PD mission[break]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 11:25:55 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caleb2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb shivered as the man's tongue pressed ever-so-gently, ever-so-seductively, to his ear, ignoring the blade pressed up against his back in favor of pressing himself closer to the warm body beneath him. The shaking earth, however, had other plans for these men. would have to experience whatever Caleb might have done next within his own imagination.[break][break]
Forced apart by the sudden earthquake - the result of some other battle happening elsewhere, it seemed - Caleb watched as the Rocket with the pretty eyes winked at him, then disappeared at the behest of his Gallade. Lyra nosed Caleb, concerned, but he merely shook himself as if coming out of some kind of fever dream. His entire body was on fire and his heart was pounding. Breathing heavily, his clothing suddenly felt way too tight for comfort. He adjusted himself, took a deep breath, then turned to his Lapras, who seemed eager to pursue.[break][break]
"Let him go," Caleb decided. "We'll wait here for backup. I'll try and contact the nearest research team and let them know a Rocket slipped by us."[break][break]
With that, he collapsed against a nearby rock, closing his eyes. He'd rest there for a moment, trying to recall the memory of where he'd seen that man's face before. That piercing sapphire gaze would haunt him for many days to come.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RAIN DANCE is in effect; WATER moves are stronger (0/5)[break]
Mega-evolution has ended (0/3)[break]
MP Tracker
  • 100 - Completing a Postdormitum Mission
  • 250 - Tying a Postdormitum Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 6:14:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: