Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,326 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Keeping An Eye Out For Little Sis [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:14:22 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Knuckles slid back, chest heaving with each heavy pant she made. This Greninja was good. Real good. The two had been battering each other up and down the length of the Ultra Deep Sea for what felt like hours, and yet they kept finding more to throw each other's way.[break][break]

The walls and ceiling of the cave were seared by aura-infused burns from a relentless hail of Aura Spheres. The floor was riddled by a dangerous number of Water Shuriken, each larger and sharper than the last. Afterimages from Double Teams and Extremespeed still lingered around the room, their brawl played on instant replay over and over again. Tatami mats were torn to shreds, their dried fragments surrounded by shimmers of stardust. It was an entire warzone, and yet born from the efforts of but two Pokemon.[break][break]

Her Infinity Energy reserves were running low. She'd already forced herself to transcend her limits, time and time again, and yet her foe was able to dig deep and match her reserves every time she stepped up to the plate. Had this just been a friendly bout, this would have been the most thrilling battle of her life.[break][break]

But this was no friendly bout. Eris had gone missing, and Isaac was apoplectic. Was it the League, recapturing her for crimes that she never even committed? The Rocket grunts that had been bullying and tormenting her, who he had taken great pleasure in "relieving" of their duty? Or, worse still, was it whatever ranger had damn near murdered her for not meeting some imaginary level of compliance?[break][break]

Needless to say, when it was a ranger he'd encountered on his quest, it was on sight. That meant it was personal for Knuckles, too. His wrath was her wrath. His determination was her determination. His loved ones were hers to protect. And no teenage mutant ninja frog was going to get in the way of that mission.[break][break]

Still, she was running on fumes. She had nothing left. That meant she was going to need to put all of that determination into one last finishing blow. Her aura burst out from around her, flooding into her fists and feet in clouds of billowing red vapor. She charged forward, hellbent on channeling them into one final explosive burst of Close Combat.

Behind her, flanking her trainer, a pair of Eeveelutions stood at attention. They hopped back and forth in a rhythmic pattern, their barks halfway between a cheer and a chant as they spurred their fellow Pokemon onward. Energy poured from Vivi the Espeon, flooding towards Knuckles and mingling in with her own aura. An awesome power shot through her body. Plumes of pure power, shaped like Eevee's eight evolutions, started to dance around her wrists and ankles.[break][break]

Veeveemental Volley - Z-Move for Helping Hand, Normal type. The target's used or in-progress move is followed by a secondary, powerful aftershock. The aftershock is typeless and will always activate the used move's secondary effects.[break][break]

The Jolteon, Ivan, matched his partner's cheer. His own Helping Hand was less powerful, but it caused the mystical energy to further double in size. By now, they were practically the size of Knuckles' own head. With such an overwhelming assault, channeled between not one but three Pokemon, Knuckles knew that there was no way she could lose. Whatever this Greninja would throw at her next, she'd break on through and finally be able to push Isaac forward.[break][break]

"Atta girl!" Isaac cheered, his voice rising over the din of battle. "And we've got plenty more where that comes from, y'hear? So just move aside already, damnit! I'm not letting you hold me back any longer!" Each second he spent with this clown was another second where Eris could have gotten hurt, or worse. He wasn't letting that happen. Not here. Not again. Not after his promise to her.[break][break]

Not even if he had to pound this Ranger into space dust.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 4:50:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

This battle was going on far too long, had this been the war once again this battle would've already been a loss. However Razz was not one to back down, the other was just lucky that he was playing by the rules of things and just letting their pokemon fight rather than going after the Rocket himself. Though after fighting with his brother days before, and having to deal with those weird looking pokemon just before having lost track of Eris Razz needed to now depend on Royal to handle things. [break][break]

With the power of both pokemon having mega evolved craters were formed in the rocks and crystals that formed the cave from their clashes, and Royal had no intention of giving in. He was royalty and royalty didn't lose to Rocket scum. Not when his trainer had done the addiqate thing on ranking up himself now to Head Ranger. To lose to some grunt would be an insult that the Greninja he would not stand for, even if exhaustion rippled through him like a pebble thrown in a lake. [break][break]

It's Salem who informs them both the use of the extra help to which Razz just scoffs at. Typical Rocket in not wanting an honorable battle, though it wasn't like he'd be doing the same if not for his injuries. "Like hell I'll just stand aside and let Rocket just ruin everything else here!" Razz growls back, clearly angry at Rocket having no dauntedly taken her while they were busy fighting. After Razz gives a whistle and both of his pokemon already know what to do, as Salem hops off his shoulder and preforms his own HELPING HAND on Royal. Protean changing the Greninja's type to FLYING as air whirled around it before it jumped and went to strike with a SUPERSONIC SKYSTRIKE [break][break]

[break]

Attacks clash between a Helping hand powered Z-move against a regular move helped by a Z-powered Helping Hand. Forces clash and an explosion takes its place as both pokemon fly back from the impact. Razz quick to go by Royal's side to find that the mega energy had died out from the impact. The ranger putting a hand on their head, "Don't worry you did amazing got that?" he is sure to tell the frog as he grabs another pokeball, "You will not be winning here"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] +
[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 5:18:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Let go of me! Or I'll-"[break][break]

"Run back to that leaguer and cry? Sell us out again?"[break][break]

"No, i-"[break][break]

"You're a rat, Eris! You've know what you've done." She's silenced by that label, left unable to retort as the disgruntled man raises his voice. "We let Merlo take over and whaddya know? You run off while he's not looking. Meeting that Leaguer sure must've been a coincidence, huh?"[break][break]

"I-"[break][break]

Her words are cut off with a giant explosion, the tightening grip around her waist causing recent wounds to flare up once more. The cave rumbles like a hungry beast, angered by the combatants up ahead covered in bruises and dust. Judging by the deep gashes on the walls and heavy char lingering in the air, they've been at it for some time. But before she can even take a look at who it might be, her world is spun around, the man clicking his tongue under his breath as he tries to book it.[break][break]

"Can't believe he fucking caught up."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || postdormitum: clash

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,326 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 13:35:11 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Mutually assured destruction. When two forces, possessing power beyond compare, causes they felt were just, and the conviction needed to bring both of those to bear against each other, pushed against each other to the point of collapsing in on themselves. There was no winner to be found, only ash and dust that filled the crater left behind.[break][break]

Such was the eruption of power that lit up the Ultra Deep Sea. The force of their collision was such that Vivi and Ivan nearly went flying, the two Eeveelutions sliding back to their trainer's side. The outermost layer of stone exploded off of the cavern's wall, floor, and ceiling, forever marking where these titans clashed. Isaac had to throw up his arms and brace himself, lest even he be flung back by the force of impact.[break][break]

Royal heritage and a rescued experiment collided, each fueled by the hopes and fears of the trainer that believed in them most. In a towering inferno of Infinity Energy and Z-Power, neither was left standing.[break][break]

Vivi slowed Knuckles' descent with a cushion of Psychic power, letting Isaac rush forward and catch her before she fell. Her breaths were shallow, her body was limp, but the smirk on her face was one of pure pride. "Knew I could count on you, Knux," he said. "Now rest up, girl. Arceus knows you earned it."[break][break]

The Head Ranger shouted something about winning. Isaac glowered in response, his own Pokeball drawn. A Ceruledge filled the empty space before him, glowering down its visor at Razz. "Newsflash, buddy, this ain't about you!" How could it be? Eris was his priority, not this clown. At best, he was a distraction. At worst . . . well, Isaac didn't even want to entertain that. "I'm not here to win. I'm here to get you out of my way. I need to-"[break][break]

That voice.[break][break]

Isaac didn't have time for this. Not when his real enemy, the man he'd relieved of duty, had come back for Round 2. With a whistle, Ivan was off, beelining towards Razz like a meteor of yellow quills. Rather than barreling into him, however, he skidded to a halt. The freshly cracked cave floor was full of debris and dust, perfect for Ivan to kick up into a Sand Attack as he skidded.[break][break]

Maybe the attack would work. Maybe it would just be a distraction. In either case, Isaac followed, beelining towards Razz to shoulder him out of the way. "Move, damnit!" he shouted, his Eeveelutions hot on his heels. His Ceruledge followed, firing a steamy hiss Razz's way in a brief threat display.[break][break]

The Grunt holding Eris could try to run. However, as he did, he'd find himself touching the ground less and less with each footstep. Vivi's eyes glowed a harsh blue as her Psychic power intensified, slowly yet surely reaching to dangle the grunt in the air. All the while, his earpiece started to flicker to life. Static electricity harshly crackled into the curve of his ear.[break][break]

"Hey, buddy. Good to see you. I just wanna have a little chat."

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 7:50:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

At the sight of the fire pokemon Razz calls for Tango to take Royal's place. The white knight standing guard and ready for his trainer's orders. For the moment the other being the pair's only priority so they could get to the next more important one. Its when a voice echos a familiar name through the cave does Razz's attention finally faulter. His anger at the other completely gone and now only focused on the target that took away from him while they were trying to deal with the knock off Salamance. [break][break]

With their Trainer's attention go Tango took it on himself to protect them as the Rocket seemed to come forward to try and intercept. Probably to help their fellow Rocket as Tango made sure to put up a PROTECT before the other could get to close to them. Isaac no longer a blip on his radar as from his hand a fireball forms and explodes to rocket the Head Ranger toward the Rocket that held Eris. [break][break]

razz is IMMUNE TO EXPLOSIONS AND FLAMES OF HIS OWN CREATION and can use them to propel himself around like a jet-engine.
[break]

And while he doesn't pay too much attention to the fact that it was the other's pokemon that lifted the Rocket in the first place Razz does take full advantage of his momentum from his original launch to deck them into the ground. Doubting the grunt would be getting up any time soon from that he does look to Eris, "You alright?" he asked full of nothing but concern for her. Salem and Tango quick to try and catch up with their trainer.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 11:36:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The world goes weird in more ways than one - Instead of blending into a horrible mess of shapes and colours, she watches as the earth begins to shift... downwards? Or rather, as the man's feet begin to lift off the ground. And she very nearly screams as she's suddenly thrown forwards, just barely saved by the psychic pull of Mesprit as her so-called kidnapper is slammed into the ground.[break][break]

She feels like she's running out of air, her back aching slightly as her heels scrape against the ground. And her thoughts scatter as she tries to grasp hold of her situation, hurriedly scrabbling away as the man tries to grab at her ankles.[break][break]

What in the world just- Who??

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,326 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 13:30:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Ivan's pocket sand tinkled harmlessly off of the Armarouge's shimmering barrier. In turn, Razz thrned away, extending a hand behind him. What?[break][break]

Blue flame began to build inside of his palm. Double what!?[break][break]

Only Regulus' timely intervention stopped Isaac from being incinerated. The Ceruledge shoved him aside, drawing the heat from the fireball into his blade. A Flash Fire twirled around them, both sapping some momentum from Razz's rush and stopping Isaac and his Eeveelutions from being caught in the heat of the exhaust.[break][break]

As the two knights stood on guard, Regulus regarded his counterpart with narrowed eyes. Neither had any quarrel with each other . . . yet.[break][break]

Even with some of the force suppressed, Razz's rocket left him faster than Isaac could ever hope to be. Ivan's Quick Attack, Copycatted by Vivi, allowed the Eeveelutions to keep pace, but Isaac himself was left in the dust. "Fuck you, that was actually kinda cool," he admitted under his breath, before trying his damndest to pick up the pace and hustle after them. Regulus followed, casting one last look at the Armarouge over his shoulder.[break][break]

He nudged his head ever so slightly towards the Rocket Grunt. They had a common foe today.

Unfortunately for Isaac, and doubly unfortunately for the Rocket Grunt, the cool did not end there. Razz seamlessly translated his launch into a rocket punch, the crack of bone on bone echoing through the cavern. It was a beautiful connection . . . maybe a little too beautiful. With the Grunt's focus and stance already hampered by the Psychic poor Eris eas knocked right out of his hands.[break][break]

"Nice going, Einstein," Isaac accused, breaths a little ragged from trying to keep up with the human cannonball. "You just dropped her."[break][break]

Luckily, a little psychic assist helped Eris hit the ground running. Unluckily, the KO punch hadn't quite done the trick, the dazed and delirious grunt ignoring both friendly fire and a Head Ranger bearing down on him to keep crawling after Eris. What the fuck kind of hate plague did this poor girl have to keep drawing everyone's aggro?[break][break]

"Pull her out, Reg," Isaac said, patting his Ceruledge on the pauldron. Regulus hissed a little in response, but obliged. He squeezed his eyes shut, his consciousness stretching out towards Eris'.[break][break]

Regulus' presence was one of detached disinterest. However, the vision sent Eris' way would be quite the compelling one. Standing in front of her was Isaac, protectively watching as Razz loomed over the Rocket Grunt. Both of the people she had been looking for were within eyeshot. All she had to do was run towards the vision, and through it she could finally find a calm in the storm.[break][break]

Were Eris to embrace the Ally Switch, the Grunt would find himself successfully grabbing an ankle. However, it wouldn't be Eris'. Instead, it would be Regulus that he seized, the Ceruledge letting out a darkly amused chuckle. He'd pivot in a single, smooth motion, setting his blade underneath the Grunt's chin. From there, he'd tilt it upwards, forcing the Grunt to meet his gaze.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 6:27:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

While Razz doesn't understand why the other seems to be helping him with Eris he doesn't question it for now. Letting the other's pokemon help separate her from the grunt as Razz swooped in with his punch. The Avatar having made sure he held back as while he definitely wanted to inflict pain on the other, he didn't want to kill them. Razz only gives a 'tch' as the grunt seems to keep going for Eris. Most likely in some attempt to take a hostage until the other Rocket replaces one of her with one of his own pokemon with ALLY SWITCH. [break][break]

That is when Tango interferes as the ceruledge has their blade underneath the grunt and Tango attempts to push them off while Razz calls out a bulbasuar to use SLEEP POWDER on the injured grunt. After he would turn to his original opponent with a glare that promised pain as he raises a hand for a fireball to form. "I would back off from her if I were you," he gave the warning, Razz trusting Salem and Tango with the other two pokemon. Sure the other might have helped, but this grunt was one of them so he couldn't trust.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 13:11:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She clings to familiarity for dear life, letting herself be swept away by the Ally Switch just seconds before she gets grabbed once more. And this time, Reiner is finally free to act, breaking free from his pokeball and encircling her with his calming presence. Mesprit trills with delight, settling atop the Luxray's head and watching on as both Isaac and Razz - both familiar figures - make quick work of the menace.[break][break]

And then she continues to watch on with great interest as the two suddenly turn on each other, gently pressuring and eventually dissuading Reiner from interfering. Try as she might though, the pixie's unable to convince Eris to let things play out, sighing as she kicks her little feetsies up to the sky.[break][break]

"Wait! I- I'm okay! Promise!"

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,326 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 14:02:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]A spark lit up in Regulus' eyes as he was shoved out of the way by his opposite number. Were things finally going to get interesting around here? He laughed darkly as he sank into a fighting stance, ready to see just what this painted up Armarouge was capable of.[break][break]

Then he saw the Bulbasaur hit the Grunt with a cloud of Sleep Powder, his would-be foe having pushed him out of the way of the attack's radius instead. With a "tch," Regulus shook the Flash Fire from his blade, shifting back into a more neutral stance. Such a pity.[break][break]

As things simmered down with Regulus, they only heated up with Isaac. He glared defiantly into the inferno, holding an arm protectively in front of Eris to keep her away from the worst of the attack. "Oh yeah? Gimme one good reason, ya human cigarette lighter!" Isaac challenged. "Eris has been through enough. I'm not letting her get hurt again. Not even if it means I get burned to a crisp."[break][break]

The strangest thing happened. Instead of picking a fight, hurling insults, or running and hiding, Eris intervened.[break][break]

Isaac blinked, looking at the man on the other side of the battlefield. It was plain as day that he was wearing a Ranger's uniform. For Eris to be comfortable around to speak up around one of those was a clear sign that something significant was up.[break][break]

". . . If she trusts you, I've got no issue," he said, voice cautious and tense. Nonetheless, he took a step to the side. "But you'd better not betray that trust, you hear?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 14:15:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

When Eris speaks up about being okay the young man just gives a bit of a sigh. Wanting to trust that she knew better about those she was hanging around with Razz just huffing out the flame and puts his hand down. His aura and expression going from that one wanting to bring pain to a calmer more neutral one. [Break][break]

"Says the Rocket who only know who to betray and backstab," Razz sasses back to the other, with Eris' presence there allowing for his more 'chill' side to show rather than his usual professional one with new people.[break][break]

"So who is this guy Eris?"

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 14:38:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The tension between the two is so dense that she struggles to find her voice. And even when she does, she doesn't quite know if it's her place to answer any of the questions posed.[break][break]

"He's the one that found me after I got attacked." She starts, her gaze nervously flicking from Razz to Isaac and back as if the duo might just start clawing at each other at any given moment. "H- he's been keeping me safe from the other Rockets..."[break][break]

Though, a small part of her does wonder if she should've been strong enough to do that for herself. But she shouldn't let her mind wander in a situation like this, a brief side glance making it clear that only he can reveal his name, if he even wishes to do so. Shaky as she might be, she's still able to reach out for Isaac's hand.[break][break]

"A- and Razz would never betray me."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,326 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 15:00:31 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Yeah? That backstab sure got Eris out of hot water. Wasn't for me, you'd be going through the whole hostage song-and-dance," Isaac said, folding his arms. "And it could've been so much cooler, too. But you just had to put him to sleep before I could put the fear of Arceus in him."[break][break]

The tension had gone from a life or death battle to bickering like children. Ivan shot Vivi a bemused look. Vivi, peering back at the ransacked warzone of a cave they'd come out of, nodded. She'd prefer this awkward discomfort over another episode of Dragon Ball Z anytime.[break][break]

Eris reached a hand out, promising that Razz would never betray her. It appeared the third name on her list was far more of a than a . Sighing softly, Isaac took her hand. "I'm trusting you on this one," he said, his voice gentle.[break][break]

"Name's Blackjack," he said to Razz, keeping his real name close to his chest. It was a dangerous thing to give, especially to who he was rapidly realizing was the new Head Ranger. "Congrats on the promotion, by the by. You've got some big shoes to fill." would always be the head ranger in Isaac's books, but someone Eris trusted couldn't do too bad a job at succeeding her.[break][break]

His cool, collected outside belied the dawning realization that the man he'd pissed off was both the Head Ranger and an Avatar. He made a mental note to get some good, healthy panic going later.[break][break]

"So. Fire powers, huh?" Isaac had to address his completely punintentional burning curiosity. "Who gave you the nod?"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 6:06:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
[break]

Safety she wouldn't need if she left them, but he doesn't say the quiet part out loud as it has been a long enough day was it was. Especially with the not Salamace that attacked them earlier as well. Though he is looking at the other unimpressed as he makes wild claims of how he made the situation better. Though he'll play nice as long as Eris holds the other's hand and shows her trust in them. [break][break]

As the other gives his name Razz just chuckles in amusement, "A liar and a backstabber too, always a good combo," he greets with some sarcasm though he only shrugs at the comment on his promotion. Not entirely happy to be well known enough that seemingly just anyone who was informed on Ranger news could now look him up. Definitely makes him miss the anonymity Silph Co helped provided while he was there. Though it didn't help that he had some doubt in his own abilities still. [break][break]

At the fire power comment once again Razz just shrugs, probably making it easy to tell that Razz wasn't much of a talker. "I've heard they have many names, I think the most amusing one was the 'Tooth Dwagon,'" he jokes with the baby talk and all as a small nod to Eris as he can tell this situation isn't the best for the young teen. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 21:13:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's not too bad, is it Eris?[break][break]

There's a thought that echoes in her head as she watches the two of them interact. At the end of the day, whether Rocket or League, people were still people and the possibility of getting along was always there.[break][break]

Except when the unholy secrets of past come tumbling out. Mesprit trills with such delight whilst Reiner turns his head to snort.[break][break]

"S- shut up!" Her cheeks flush red, a light punch thrown at Razz's shoulder as if that might help with anything. "You can't say that!"