Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
CARGO: KE [POST-D]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 0:53:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Trying to carry a box filled with the mysterious treasures didn’t help much that the stuff in it was making it heavy as she carries it towards the entrance of the rift. Her Mismagius looks on with concern as Mana floats near the woman to make sure she was okay. “I’m alright, thank you for your concern.” She soothes the female ghost and looks over to her partner who would be helping to carry out with transporting the supplies over to the league.[break][break]

“While we are working on cargo transportation, my name is Elise. It is a pleasure to meet you, miss.” The purple-haired woman spoke in a little small talk to the other lady. Having not met with the other person before, she wanted to be polite in spite of her own introversion being the problem when interacting with other people.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 21:26:03 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It should come as no surprise that Katherine's hands were empty.
[break][break]
Beside her levitates a Stakataka, a formation of cubes in which many boxes were disposed, each secured and protected from any potential threats that the foreign realm could pose to the supplies.
[break][break]
Katherine only tips her head in acknowledgement first, not so willing to engage in small talk on such an important day. She wasn't here to make friends, but... She can't help but soften a little at the sight of Elise's Mismagius.
[break][break]
Okay, fine.
[break][break]
She could play nice. They had nice taste in Pokemon and hair colour.
[break][break]
"I'm Katherine," not that the introduction is necessary, but still, "it's nice to meet you too," she gets it out of the way before continuing, "it looks like your Mismagius is worried about something. Is the box too heavy for you?"
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:15:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other purple-haired woman gave her name and spoke that it was nice to meet her too. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Katherine. I truly hope we can become acquaintances at least.” Though the young woman tried not to show it much, her own arms were having signs of struggling to carry the heavy weight of the package filled with the treasures. She was a big girl and could totally handle this herself.[break][break]

Which was why Katherine asked if Elise’s box was too heavy for her to carry since Mana was showing a bit of concern for her. “Mana was very concerned that I would not be able to carry it since it is quite heavy, but I know she has always been very helpful whenever I need her.” Feeling the load of the package grow lighter, the blue glow surrounding the box of treasures made her sigh in relief as the Mismagius’ Psychic was strong enough to lift the box for her trainer.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 19:41:12 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Ah. If you want my advice, you should let her help you. You should not exert yourself over supplies," not now, Katherine almost adds. Fighting would be impossible to avoid, and if Elise knew what was best for her, she wouldn't let anything exhaust her prior to a battle.
[break][break]
The azure glimmer that surrounds the box vindicates Katherine's stance. She doesn't comment on it, though, not wanting to push it further than she already did. If the ranger took her advice, then this was good enough.
[break][break]
"Do you know what's inside these boxes?"
[break]
[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 0:16:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Katherine gave her some small advice over letting her Pokemon help her instead of the woman exerting herself in carrying the supplies to which the young woman follows. “Your advice is very much appreciated, I’ll let her help as much as she wants.” She didn’t do much of the heavy lifting herself now that Mana was helping to telekinetically pick up the heavy packages and was happy to do so without feeling concern for her trainer’s health.[break][break]

“To be frank, I don’t know much about the contents inside these boxes.” Her response to Katherine’s question came with a curious tilt of her head, wondering if they were so important to the league that shipments needed to be delivered.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 1:13:28 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Some of the treasures found during the expeditions into the rift are in these boxes," Katherine explains, eyes peering at one of her Stakataka's walls, almost as though she could stare straight through it. Although she hadn't opened one of the boxes, she was debriefed on what could be found inside should she need to use the supplies herself.
[break][break]
"They are mostly straightforward and helpful in a fight. Barbs that can poison Pokemon and people alike, a sticky ball that could come in handy if you need to slow someone or something down, etcetera."
[break][break]
So far, so good. Each treasure's use made sense and wasn't too otherworldly despite where they've been procured.
[break][break]
All except for one.
[break][break]
"The most important of them, though, is this one," Katherine retrieves a MYSTERIOUS ORE she'd been keeping in a pocket, brandishing it for Elise to examine. "There are rifts in this realm, and this little stone is the only thing capable of sealing them. It's imperative for our people to have them for as long as we're here."
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 10 MP for using a mysterious ore by smashing it against spatial or temporal tears in the realm. doing so will cause the red stone to shatter and fill the cracks with crimson crystal; similarly, it can be smashed to create difficult terrain, bridges across canyons, barricades, etc.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 4:50:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Listening to Katherine explain that these treasures were the ones found in expeditions of the rifts, these treasures had names and their uses while her Mismagius focused on using Psychic to carry each box one by one. The poison barbs were used to poison people and Pokemon while the sticky ball made slowing down something or someone in a fight if things were in a bad situation.[break][break]

As the other purple-haired woman spoke about something called a mysterious ore which can mend rifts, the Galarian royal nods with her response. “Thank you, it was very helpful to know the purpose of the mysterious ore along with the other treasures. I’ll put them to good use.” The mysterious ore appeared to be one of those treasures that worked to cover up rifts and making sure nothing else would be coming out of them which was pretty nice to use during their time in this strange dimension.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 1:00:28 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What if it's not enough?
[break][break]
The thought echoes within the Malevolent's mind silently, coercing a ripple of PARANOIA to stretch within the confines of Katherine's mind. She'd curse someone - or something - if it weren't for 's presence. She had to maintain appearances even when scorched by a rare anxiety flare.
[break][break]
The urge to steal another ore for herself is suppressed following brief contemplation. Katherine'll have to make do with what she has. "Uh-huh. Just keep in mind they're limited in number, yes?"
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 13:11:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Some anxiety threatening to flare up which comes from the atmosphere of this strange dimension though she does have to throw it to the back of her mind. It probably didn’t help much that she knew this place had dangers at every turn, but these treasures that were picked up on expeditions helped to turn the battle in one’s favor. In the midst of having to deal with these anxiety flare-ups before during social situations, even she had to maintain an appearance of being calm and collected member of the Galarian royal family.[break][break]

“I’ll certainly keep in mind that they have limited uses, Miss Fairburne.” The woman responds with a small nod of acknowledgement though with how few of some actual conversation she made with the other purple-haired woman along with her Mismagius carrying the packages with her help,

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 16:22:18 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

They continue to pace along each other for several minutes, their boxes still carried by their respective Pokemon. The silence slowly overtakes them until Katherine finally spots the location where the supplies are meant to be delivered to.
[break][break]
The first of the league personnel to notice the duo waves to draw their attention, guiding them to bring the boxes to him. A snap of the Malevolent's fingers is all the Stakataka requires before opening its fortress. "Be a dear and place the boxes where he needs them, alright?" The Ultra Beast complies silently, unable to respond with a sound of its own. It splits several cubes from itself, each tasked with carrying a different box, "Just point at where you want it to drop them," she instructs the man and leaves him to it.
[break][break]
Elise and her Mismagious are briefly glanced at towards the end, but Katherine doesn't address them with another comment or a farewell.
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:31:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The silence that fell upon them was a little awkward, but one that she probably welcomed since there wasn’t much to say except that Katherine wasn’t much of a talker either. As she had followed behind the other woman and her Pokemon towards the league personnel who were at the location where the deliveries were dropped off, Mana would drop the boxes as a man directs the pair of human and her ghost towards each of the drop-off locations.[break][break]

“Go on, I’ll help if you’d like me to.” She gently says to her Mismagius as the ghost nods before the blue glow drops the boxes to one of the men who would be picking up the packages. Though their time together during the cargo delivery was shorter than she really didn’t want, the royal knew that she and Katherine would have to go on their separate ways. [break][break]

“U-Um…so…” Elise still struggles to make her words show less of her shyness and more on keeping an image as a royal together. “I suppose this is farewell then and I am happy to have given you company in such a short time.” [break][break]

At least, she tried saying her farewell to Katherine with a bit more confidence.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 0:46:23 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Huh?"
[break][break]
Although Katherine knew what Elise was doing, she still wanted to appear as though she were above it. Her goodbyes and farewells were reserved for her friends or people who earned her respect. Unfortunately, Elise was neither a friend nor did she particularly impress Katherine.
[break][break]
"Oh, yes. Sure. Goodbye."
[break][break]
She doesn't force herself to smile and makes no effort to lie to the other purple-haired woman regarding how she feels about the time they've spent together.
[break][break]
With her 'farewell' now shared and their job's completion, she merely aims to take off, allowing a single Stakataka cube to lift her into the impenetrable fortress that is the Ultra Beast.
[break]
[break]

[break]
+ 100 MP per cargo completion (1/2)[break]
+ 200 MP for winning postdormitum mission
[break][break]
total MP earned: 430

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 1:45:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As she hears Katherine make a short good-bye, but not really address much on her other statement on their time together, the other purple-haired woman would get on her Pokemon to leave. That left Elise to check on her Mismagius to see if the ghost was done putting the boxes to where they need to go as the female ghost nods along that she was finished. The man thanks both of them and returns to his work before the Galarian royal leaves the league personnel along with her Mismagius to get back to whatever place they were exploring in the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

Even though Katherine herself didn’t seem to want to make any more small talk than focusing on the task, maybe there would be another time where Elise could attempt to try to befriend the other taller purple-haired woman.

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

10 (IC posts)[break]
10 (for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.)[break]
100 (postdormitum mission complete)[break]
50 (mission participation)[break]
200 (winning postdormitum mission)[break][break]

Total: 430

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 5:14:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: