SHE/HER
JANUARY 23
EVER GRANDE CITY
BISEXUAL
POKEMON TRAINER
CIVILIAN
0 height
0 height
TIME TO GO START LIVING AND GO GIVE THEM SOMETHIN' TO SEE!
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mithril
mithril battlem
VS ELISE'S GARDEN [C]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:34:32 GMT
mithril battlem Avatar
the moment two trainers lock eyes, a battle must begin.

traditionally, anyways. it's an antiquated practice at best, originating from the hyper-competitive ruleset in place from the indigo league's early stages. kanto and johto were verifiable battlefields, and the landscape was reduced to no man's land, rolling hills becoming places of crossfire as bloodthirsty trainers cut their teeth on one another.

this was not that.

although, it was close.

close in how mithril's body immediately tensed the moment she locked eyes with the woman currently struggling to haul two large bags of soil to her garden. close in how mithril's hand ghosted over her poke balls, the pokemon perched on her shoulder ready to jump into action at the slightest command.

not quite there, though.

exhaling, mithril cleared her throat and saved her battle hunger for another day, instead approaching the woman with a can-do attitude. the castform on her shoulder beamed, following its trainer's lead.

"sorry," mithril began with a sheepish smile, nodding to the woman in an impromptu bow and greeting all at once, "noticed you were having some trouble, did you want help with that? i'm mithril, by the way. and this is castform."

"casa," the pokemon on mithril's shoulder nodded.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
VS ELISE'S GARDEN [C]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:36:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Near the modest castle-like home in Lilycove City which was made in a likely image of what the Calcifet Palace looked like back in Galar, Elise was attempting to drag two large bags of soil to the rose garden…except that she was clearly struggling to get them there. Her Mismagius pokes at her shoulder to get her attention over to the other blonde lady speaking to her, asking her if she needed help.[break][break]

“Yes, I do need some help with the bags of soil for my little rose garden. It was a bit foolish of me to presume I can do it alone.” The Galarian royal drops the heavy bag to turn towards the blonde who introduced herself and her Castform with a small smile. “A pleasure to meet you, Mithril and Castform. My name is Elise, princess of Galar and third in line to the country’s throne though I was born and raised in Johto’s Ecruteak City through my mother whereas Father is the younger brother to the current Galarian queen.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

UNICORN

THE CHALLENGER
SHE/HER
JANUARY 23
EVER GRANDE CITY
BISEXUAL
POKEMON TRAINER
CIVILIAN
0 height
0 height
TIME TO GO START LIVING AND GO GIVE THEM SOMETHIN' TO SEE!
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mithril
mithril battlem
VS ELISE'S GARDEN [C]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 4:43:42 GMT
mithril battlem Avatar
hm. seemed like she'd stumbled across somenoe incredibly important — who seemed to want to do their own gardening, rather than hire someone? that was nice, at least.

"well, it's a pleasure, your majesty. it's an honor to meet you," mithril nodded, deciding to act humble, if anything. not overly subservient, but reasonably polite — or, at least, that's how she hoped she came across.

bending her legs and reaching for the bag of soil, mithril picked it up by its sides and lugged it over her shoulder with a huff, seemingly not finding all that much difficulty with it at all. castform left mithril's shoulder and instead floated ahead of its trainer, curiously looking the mismagius up and down.

"what brings you to hoenn? this is neither galar nor johto, obviously, so i can only imagine you're trying to put down some new roots," mithril said conversationally, carefully watching where elise was going so she could follow her.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
VS ELISE'S GARDEN [C]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:43:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She giggles a little at the usage of her aunt’s title being called Your Majesty which was something people called the queen in respect. “I’m a little flattered even though I may not be close to being queen, but I will correct you a bit that as a princess, I am usually called by Your Highness.” While she responds to Mithril, the yellow eyes of the ghost looked over to the blonde helping to carry the bag of soil.[break][break]

Elise herself helps to lead Mithril to the rose garden she was cultivating herself. “I came to Hoenn since I wished to be independent, so I had gotten a job at the Mauville City gym. I’ve gotten some training as a gym trainer there and everyone is so kind.” The Galarian princess replied to Mithril’s question with a small nod, knowing that she still had some ways to go before she could become an excellent gym trainer like Shawn was since he was the most experienced out of the other students in their class.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]