4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 7:26:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","spookly"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
WELCOME TO THE PANIC ROOM

[attr="class","main"]

after everything that had happened in the border and it's aftermath, had been more on his case than ever to ease his workload. and after everything between them, jayden knew that it was important to them to take that commitment seriously.

[break][break] it was why that day, despite everything that was going on — despite the preperations that needed to happen in order to make sure that the sealstones were secured carefully in the upcoming days — jayden decided to leave early for the office that day. he planned to go visit them at their office, and if things played out carefully, they could go home together.

[break][break] as he's gathering his things, however, he receives it.

[break][break] a summons.

[break][break] from .

[break][break] and that's how he ended up here, in front of the rocket boss' door. his heart shuttered in his chest, and he shut his eyes for a moment to steady himself. 'it was fine, it was going to be fine.'

[break][break] he was an admin. it only made sense that walsh would want to seek his council, given everything that was going on in hoenn. the current state of things. or maybe he wanted to ask how the transitions from kanto were going? either way, it was fine.

[break][break] he bites his lip, thinking about texting or for advice. no. he wasn't a child anymore.

[break][break] his father was dead.

[break][break] his knuckles wrap against the door once, twice and then three times. then he steps in.

[break][break] "sir? you called?

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","tags"]

[newclass=".spookly"]--accent:#8d46d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#1b1b1b; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main i"]color:#9792a2; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main u"]letter-spacing:0.5px; color:var(--accent); font:12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .top"]height:300px; background-color:#8d46d4; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b9/6f/dc/b96fdc6496f0f898960ca6a946d25507.jpg); background-size:110%; background-position:50% 90%; background-blend-mode:multiply; position:relative; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .top .lyric"]position:absolute; color:#eee; font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:20px; width:460px; text-align:center; bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main"]font: 12px 'Roboto';margin: 20px 60px;text-align: justify;color: #fff;text-transform: lowercase;border-top: 1px solid #242424; border-bottom: 1px solid #242424; padding: 20px 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; float:left; margin:0px 15px 0px -5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .ooc"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.15); border-radius:0px 5px 5px 5px; width:300px; margin:20px auto; padding:20px 30px; color:#eee; font:10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .ooc b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .bottom"]background-color:#111; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .tags"]text-align:center; padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .tags a"]text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-1px; opacity:0.8; padding:0px 10px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 5:28:23 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i did." [break][break]

the door closes behind him by no human hand. darkrai's form emerges briefly from the frame like a black web of ichor pulling from an infernal gate. quickly, it shifts away. the dark office, lit so dim by one fading lamp light, grows darker at its edges.[break][break]

"i only wish to verify something by you." the boss says. "it won't take too much of your time."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 5:57:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","spookly"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"] something like fear flickers in his gaze as he witnesses the darkrai appear. the umbral shadow reminded him of kanto, of his father, of everything he knew their leader to be capable of.

[break][break] but the expression across his face shutters close as jayden reminds himself to steel his expression. he'd learned from kanto how to regulate his feelings, to shut off his heart.

[break][break] "of course sir," he said, dipping his head. he stepped further into the room, the door closing softly behind him with a click.

[break][break] he looks up.

[break][break] "what did you want to know?"

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","tags"]

[newclass=".spookly"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#1b1b1b; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main u"]letter-spacing:0.5px; color:var(--accent); font:12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .top"]height:300px; background-color:#8d46d4; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b9/6f/dc/b96fdc6496f0f898960ca6a946d25507.jpg); background-size:110%; background-position:50% 90%; background-blend-mode:multiply; position:relative; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .top .lyric"]position:absolute; color:#eee; font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:20px; width:460px; text-align:center; bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main"]font: 12px 'Roboto';margin: 20px 60px;text-align: justify;color: #fff;text-transform: lowercase;border-top: 1px solid #242424; border-bottom: 1px solid #242424; padding: 20px 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .main .icon"]height:90px; width:90px; float:left; margin:0px 15px 0px -5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px; filter:grayscale(100%); box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .ooc"]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.15); border-radius:0px 5px 5px 5px; width:300px; margin:20px auto; padding:20px 30px; color:#eee; font:10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .ooc b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .bottom"]background-color:#111; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".spookly .tags a"]text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-1px; opacity:0.8; padding:0px 10px; border-radius:5px 5px 0px 5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 22:46:26 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"as you may have already sensed, tensions between the league and our organization are beginning to intensify."[break][break]

walsh takes inventory of jayden's stoic plaque. in ways, the boss is reminded of himself. naturally, his own expression settles into that same muted layer.[break][break]

"as an admin, you play a pivotal role in ensuring our operations are smoothly executed." [break][break]

walsh stands still, steadied by an slim yet ornate cane.[break][break]

"first, before we dive deeper into the matter, i must ask... what are your thoughts, as admin, on defectors?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] ; set before postdormitum ; #myadmin[break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 21:44:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","spookly"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"] traitors.

[break][break] the tensions between rocket and the league were no secret, especially not to jayden who had spent several of the last weeks coming face-to-face with them. the likes of , , and even were a fresh reminder — the last of which he'd just seen in a visit to evergrande city only a few days ago.

[break][break] was that what this was about?

[break][break] his eyes flicker towards the ornate cane, then back to the weathered yet unfaltering expression of their leader.

[break][break] a shiver ran down his spine.

[break][break] "they must be culled," he said, his response immediate. "there is no excuse for betraying rocket, sir."

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","tags"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 21:54:54 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Not every day Walsh wants to speak with a lower grunt on the totem pole. Elite Ashley was set to head into the Ultra Sea mission soon, and upon success, should be promoted to Executive. Another wrung on the ladder, another step closer to overthrowing the top and fixing Rocket.[break][break]

The issue, however, is that for whatever reason, Ashley had been feeling rather nervous. Something was off about today. He couldn't place it. Exercising it didn't help. Drinking water didn't help. Hell, talking it over with Bongo, his faithful companion, didn't help.[break][break]

He messages and .[break][break]

Meeting with Walsh. Wish me luck.[break][break]

His dream was simple, and he hoped he could make it. But as he neared the door, he held a hand up... he wouldn't run away. Anxiety still spikes, as he pushes in. And there they were. Walsh. And...[break][break]

Jay.[break][break]

Why was he here? Ashley keeps his composure. "You wanted to see me, sir?" There's a hint of respect in his tone, a respect that had taught him, and one he had learned to handle better than when he was younger. But the sweat started to trickle down his neck. He can feel his heart pounding in his ear. With hands behind his back, he felt insurmountably small to the boss and the admin in the room, just a lowly elite.[break][break]

But even someone so small can reach the gods sometimes. But unlike Icarus, Ashley would know not to fly too close to the sun...[break][break]

Right?

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Called here, he messages Kep and Isaac about the meeting, and enters the room...[break]
- Why was Jayden here...? He acts cordial, but he's bothered. It's visible.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 7:50:42 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"good. you're here."[break][break]

the boss' gaze carves into ashley swiftly before lashing out onto jayden's countenance. behind ashley, the door closes by itself. the click of a lock resonates against the cold metal of the submarine.[break][break]

"i understand that our admin was merciful to you once." walsh says without looking at ashley. "when you had defected."[break][break]

he ensures that jayden does not leave his sight.[break][break]

"why did you not cull him?"[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] ; set before postdormitum[break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 8:20:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","spookly"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"] no excuse.

[break][break] and yet, somehow, jayden had provided one. to .

[break][break] the admin's eyes snap towards the door when his ex-best friend enters, shock snapping his spine upright.

[break][break] ashley. what was he doing here? no. that was foolish. jayden knew exactly why he was here.

[break][break] for one brief moment their eyes met.

[break][break] kanto. a lightning flash of disbelief and denial, of blood as the knife plunged into his shoulder. hoenn, the lighthouse, a growing tide of betrayal and resentment. a knife against someone's neck, a plea, a moment spared.

[break][break] hesitation.

[break][break] eyes snap back towards their leader.

[break][break] "i -"

[break][break] has not yet done anything to him, but jayden feels his blood run cold as if the boss has run the edge of a knife to his neck. or as if those shadows he was so well known for were chains around him, coiling tight like razer-wire.

[break][break] "i tried."

[break][break] 'i couldn't. it was ashley. i couldn't.'

[break][break] "i failed, sir. i'm sorry." his head dips, towards the floor. "there's no excuse."

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","tags"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 8:34:50 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

What?[break][break]

The room was freezing now. A chill that crept up his spine, with lethal intent by just a glance. Sweat trickles down, a trepidatious cascade that has his heart pound in his ear. He opens his mouth. No words come out. How can he speak? He's a man dying of thirst with how dry his throat feels.[break][break]

Walsh effortlessly mentions the defection, a technicality that led him to be unpardoned while many walked free. His hand balls to a fist at his side. Was he about to be made an example of? But the crosshairs were not on him. They were on Jayden.[break][break]

And for a moment... Ashley imagined Jayden struggling. Squirming. And it doesn't sit well with him. Walsh doesn't sit well with him.[break][break]

Just say it. Just say it. Just fucking say it, Jay. He's thinking, the sweat like a waterfall now, ice in his veins. But no matter how cold the sweat, Jayden takes the failure with dignity.[break][break]

"There-" He shuts himself up. He's shaking. Is this what the boss was like? He didn't get this way with any other admin or underboss. He was... afraid.[break][break]

So he shuts his mouth.[break][break]

And he waits for punishment.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Ashley is afraid. He can feel his heartstrings tugged so painfully...[break]
- Jayden doesn't deserve this... it's his fault, not Jay's...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 4:55:36 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i've done my time and dirtied my hands and yet i see that you've forced me back into menial work."[break][break]

walsh stares at ashley. behind the boss, darkrai emerges from the floor like a spout of ichor. it phases through walsh like smoke before raising a sharpened claw at the younger rocket, each cloaked finger an acuate dagger.[break][break]

but the darkrai does not strike ashley.[break][break]

instead, it delivers a flurry of shadows toward jayden. they strike his body and sear into his flesh a reminder of his failure. his weakness. his heart. when the deed is done, the umbral wave disperses into the room's corners.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 0:53:21 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

There's an overwhelming fear that overcomes him, as the Darkrai appears. The emergence of the inky blackness, the ichor that it phases from, as the sharpened claw is prepared... readied for Ashley. And his pupils shrink. They're going every which direction. Was... was he going to die here?[break][break]

...[break][break]

Was this what Rocket was now? It... hadn't changed at all.[break][break]

He hadn't breathed air, and when the burning in his lungs stopped, he realized he was still able to do so. Manually, he catches his breath, to see the deed's ending. The dirty move made, and Ashley gets to see Jayden...[break][break]

And then something else drags out of him.[break][break]

"That's it... huh?" Was it courage? Was it stupidity? Was it just that self-entitlement he felt? Maybe he wanted to fight back. And now was a time. "You're no different than Silas Blackwell's Kanto... you know that, Walsh?" He can feel the tug at his heart, as he steps on the thinnest strand of ice, steps away from the drown. "Ja-... he didn't fail to kill me. I got away. Simple as that. I deserted before because your predecessor was a fucking joke of a person. The punchline is he's six feet under now. Dead. For the same actions." He can feel his heart starting to burn, as the metaphysical ice cracks below his feet.[break][break]

"No wonder people betray Rocket. You make it real easy."[break][break]

He stands his ground. Silver eyes filled with hatred. Contempt laced with disdain, a cocktail with angered vim and vigor. Testing the ice, ready to make a dent in it. He knows he won't get away with the words, but...[break][break]

The blood from his clinched hand helps stabilize him. He stands between Walsh and Jayden now. The ice cracks spiral out of control. Sink or swim time.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Ashley isn't ready to die... but witnesses the aftereffects of Jayden...[break]
- And the boy talks back. Thin ice, it's cracking away.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
87 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 1:11:00 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

walsh does not stir. as the darkrai performs its torturous magick, the boss stares at ashley with little conversion to his expression. he's seen it all before. there are no more surprises.[break][break]

"funny." the boss says. "you know little of what you talk about. my predecessor is still alive. cadis von klaussner."[break][break]

his darkrai finishes and withdraws its shadowy hooks from .[break][break]

"i can see now that you lack any conviction." he says to ashley. "you defected and yet you returned. you ran away and yet you returned. you have no clue as to what we do, who we are, for if you did, you would have known you've placed jayden in a precarious situation from the beginning."[break][break]

the darkrai swivels to walsh's side. it hovers in place like a death bell's knell forever hanging in cold air.[break][break]

"you don't truly care for admin cross. you caused this."[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 18:49:27 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","spookly"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"] it is coming for him.

[break][break] he knows it the second that he walks into the door, knows it the second that his eyes lay on the intimidating figure that is . jayden has been here too many times before, whether it is at the hands of mentors like , or the hands of his own father.

[break][break] he understands that it is for him, not because of him. this is for his own good. this is what he is owed. this is, in so many ways, his comeuppance.

[break][break] it is a product of being a rocket, of being his father's son, of the fate that he once spoke about with , of what it means to bleed purple instead of red.

[break][break] and yet, it does not hurt any less when it arrives.

[break][break] the shadows leap out from declan's hand, commanded forth by his very own phantoms. darkrai's claws sink unforgiving into his skin as swift as a noivern's wing, slashing down and sending the rocket admin crumpling to the floor. a soundless scream escapes him as he curls in on himself, the agony that surges through him like that of an exploding star.

[break][break] flashes of blood-red eyes, of a sinister smile, of sharp-edged teeth breaking skin. his father, his mother, his brother. the sight of coming upon him in a rocket corridor, eyes tight with concern. the sight of towering over him, telling him he deserved to die.

[break][break]'you've forced me back into menial work.'

[break][break] you did this.

[break][break] how could you?

[break][break] you've disappointed me mischa. i expected better.

[break][break] i'm doing this for you. for your sake.

[break][break] the shadows loop and soar around him, searing fire-hot into his skin. his screams are no longer silent, even as muffled as they are, as the argument of echoes above him. wincing, his gaze catches that of his friend. his ex-best-friend. his traitor. his achilles heel.

[break][break] foolish.

[break][break] was right. ashley had learned nothing, and neither did he.

[break][break] when the hooks leave his skin, there isn't any blood. no, the rocket boss was too clever, too smooth, too experienced for that sort of thing. but when he looks up, there is still pain and still agony and still light-devouring anguish that rings in his lavender gaze.

[break][break] eventually, jayden uncrumples from his position on the floor, gripping his cauterized arm. shadows still leak around his hand, slithering around like snakes. but when gives his permission to leave does his voice warble forth in the quiet of the room.

[break][break] "i'm sorry sir."

[break][break] you were right. it was my fault. never again.

[break][break] "shepard."

[break][break] his voice turns steely - that of an admin to his elite.

[break][break] "take me to the infirmary."

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","tags"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 5:54:33 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Dismantled. Just like that. Punching upwards, high, Ashley felt the press of the goliath that was Walsh. He felt so small, so foolish in that moment, to bother to fight back, to bother to talk back. What did he know of Rocket on his return? He knew of Silas. He knew Kanto. But he didn't know what else Rocket was. And here Walsh was, breaking him apart, molecule by molecule with words sharper than every knife, every dagger.[break][break]

The look of despair that flooded Ash's face was priceless. He bears down atop of him. The pressure meteoric. His legs shake. And that last work, that last set of words burned from the barrel of that smoking gun.[break][break]

His silver eyes looked down.[break][break]

To shiver, to shake, to break by its weight, he can feel his legs shake, he can feel his heart crumble, and suddenly he is nothing. Elites mean nothing. Admins mean nothing. He failed as a friend. He failed as a person. He failed Jay.[break][break]

Over. And over. And over again.[break][break]

So when Walsh leaves, and Jayden tells him, with a steely voice to take him to the infirmary... Ashley turns around for the first time. To see the wound he dealt Jayden. To see the wounds he gave Jayden.[break][break]

This is what a Rocket is. Some are born to it. Jayden. And some are enslaved to it. Himself.[break][break]

If only he had heeded 's warning.[break][break]

Walking back, and scooping Jayden up into his arms, he wordlessly begins the short walk to the infirmary. A walk that felt like a thousand miles under the scorching Hoenn sun.[break][break]

Your fault.[break][break]

Fuck.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Walsh breaks him effectively. Ashley's spiral begins, the line teeters one way.[break]
- To the command of Jayden, as he moves to carry him once Walsh disappeared, he feels nothing but shame for being this. For not listening to Theo.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BURY ME LOW
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 18:41:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: