Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
318 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 8:04:26 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]
Biscotti couldn’t help but wonder if he’d have the guts to mount a thing like that. Aside from the aforementioned fair Ponyta—all boredom and tired eyes—he’d never mounted up on anything. “Uh, I guess so..” Reminded of his earlier gaffe, the baker turned scarlet. “It’d be pretty easy to get nailed. Especially if it stopped too fast.” It’d probably feel like getting socked with a sledgehammer. “Kind of cool that job’s still around though.” Like horses and stuff felt so antiquated, but there was probably a family with ten kids out there naming them after different types of saddles.

The brunette nodded. He’d pay a surprisingly large amount of money to see Elise again. At the race track, not just in general or something. That’d be creepy. “I’ll swing by next week then.” Honey eyes drifted to Jangle. She nodded. The cat always loved a good match. “Could be cool to see that stuff in action.” Maybe he could make a few bucks off of playing the odds too. It wasn’t like Cannolli nickeled and dimed him to death.

Again, he made her frown. Why couldn’t he just keep his big mouth shut? Talk about the weather (or lack thereof). Maybe he could say she looked pretty without implying she was some porcelain collectible. “I, uh, I didn’t mean to assume—” He swallowed. “I mean, I did, but I didn’t mean anything by it.” His scarred hand rose to squeeze Jangle’s bicep. “Some of the toughest people I know are women.” A growl from the cat made him drop his grip, opting instead to shove it in a pocket. “You’d fit in anywhere.” Unlike him. He was too awkward for that.

His honey eyes watched the battle with an open mouth. The back-and-forth was a blistering firefight. A sword there. Someone tossed a rock. It ended in a familiar boost of red light. It took him a minute to realize Elise was talking to him. Though, if she’d ordered him to punch the Onix, he’d have totally complied.

“Oh, uh, it’s not old.” The blood was still dripping. “It just isn’t bothering me.” For some reason, he was loathe to admit why. Maybe he didn’t want to look like a weirdo. It sounded tougher if he wasn’t.

Her declaration made him blink. “That sounds like a lot of work.” Jangle huffed at his wound once more before pulling back. The smell of burning flesh emerged. His vessels were cauterized. “Don’t people take advantage of that?” How’d she know who was Galarian anyway? Did she have radar?

Waiting for her to lead the way, he would follow Elise toward the exit.

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 19:58:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the young man tells her that it’s a wound that didn’t bother him much, she can’t shake off the bit of worry that comes with it being out in the open like this. “If you say so, Biscotti.” She responds while the Chandelure and Aegislash watch a pair of Pokemon move and the light coming from the ghostly chandelier’s flames show that there was a Klinklang and a Hitmonlee who didn’t see the other ghost type Pokemon.[break][break]

Perhaps they were having a little talk with each other.[break][break]

Elise would lead the brunette haired young man to the exit of the Granite Cave when he talks about her duty as a princess being a lot of work and asks if people would take advantage of her admittance. “Well, it is hard work, but it is something I’m born to do, For your concern about my position being taken advantage of, I will be wary of such people.” The dark magenta haired princess replied with a little smile while thoughts of her aunt being a very manipulative woman would not be out of place for the Queen to politically manipulate her own niece in the royal court. “Now that I’ve led you to the exit of the cave, I hope you’ll be more careful in making sure you’re aren’t lost. Take care and I hope we can meet up sometime soon.”[break][break]

And once they’ll be back outside of the cave, the female Galarian royal gives the young man a wave and goes off to take a little rest at Dewford Town’s Pokemon Center along with her two ghosts following after the princess.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Skipping, duo wild end

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ancient Grafitti [DW][O]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:22:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE KLINKLANG FLEES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---