Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Take the Comms site (Postdorm)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 20:00:22 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Information was pivotal. Stealing the information from the enemy even more so. Not knowing what the enemy was up to only fueled a Paranoia within her that she would much rather be without. No matter the cause of it, the Realm, her own sanity degrading, didn’t matter.

And so for a moment before Elinor would move on, she had decided to help try and take a small Comms outpost in bum-fudge Ultra Deep Sea.

It was nothing fancy, just one of the many parts of the network that helped keep the Team Rocket forces within here organized. Small it may be, it would prove valuable if she succeeded.

But given the area was rather plain, save for the occasional big boulder, she would have problems sneaking up there without doing something about the vision.

Hiding behind one of the rather large rocks, she called forth a Lapras and commanded it to summon a heavy mist to blanket the area.

She hoped the Rockets there would think nothing of it. After all, everywhere else the place was brimming with Interdream mist as well, so would they even notice a little bit of the normal stuff?

OOC: COMMS (2/2)
PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST
- 10 Mention Realm Paranoia
- 50 Participate in a mission.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 20:37:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji was stuck in an outpost for once, the only time in this mission; maybe he was doing better than he had thought to be trusted with it; or maybe he was just expendable. But the terrain was rather plain, flat, and open. He could see far out there, but at the moment he felt little to nothing as he sat there. Taking the flask of water and tipping it back to wetten his dried throat.

[break][break]

Still, a mist took over; most likely one of the strange dream mists that was happening all over the place. He remembered his earlier experience with it, more than anything else, he wanted to avoid another level of contact with it. ”Hey, Kouji, go investigate it.” He was kicked to stand up which he did with a grumble before he went down the ladder and out into the open.

[break][break]

So, what the hell did the rest of those guys expect him to do? As he stood out there, nary a breeze to blow away the mist, he found himself wondering just what a grunt like himself was supposed to do about strange supernatural phenomena with his mere human hands. His golden eyes took in the surroundings, each step more careful than the last until he stopped, just before the mist itself.

[break][break]

”I don’t care what anyone says, I’m not going back to that strange nightmare realm.” He growled out, making sure there was a fair amount of space between himself, and the mist.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-Battle

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 15:45:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

From her position she heard the sound of voices. One commanding and another less so.

“Keep it up.” She whispered to Lapras. For a moment she considered letting Lapras sing one of its sleep inducing songs. But then she realized that in doing so she would alert them to her presence.

She heard steps coming her way, careful steps.

Even in the cold mist, she felt the adrenaline coursing through her body, granting her warmth as she anticipated the arrival of an enemy.

Yet she did not move, only pressed herself up against the rock she hid behind alongside Lapras.

Ready to pounce, should whatever grunt that was heading their way continue to do so.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 23:12:01 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
The mist that stood in front of him was a terrifying thought, but more than anything else; Kouji had a job to do. Why was he so terrified of himself to begin with? This place was harsh, tough even, but that meant the just had to toughen up, if he saw another one of those strange dreams, he’d just have to survive, again. ”Let’s go.” He whispered to himself in order to pump himself up.
[break][break]
Then he took in a deep breath, filling his lungs, before he jumped into the mist with all of his determination.
[break][break]
Then he felt nothing, nothing at all, it was normal; utterly normal. He pinched himself, slapped himself, and move around within it, but it seemed utterly fine. This was simply a normal mist, he slapped his own forehead as he walked forward. Just a simple mist, nothing to be scared of, he had utterly let down his guard as he walked towards a rock face, a simple rotation before returning back to base.
[break][break]
”This place is fucking me up.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:48:05 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Muscles tensed.

Breathe grew forced.

Anticipation grew almost tangible.

Elinor couldn’t wait. Each step sounded closer and closer. Until they moved past the rock, and the barely visible silhouette appeared in front of her. And that’s when she went into motion.

She attempted to jump him, hand trying to cover his mouth and muffle any screams he might make as she intended to force him down on the ground.

But she was no trained soldier, her execution was almost certainly sloppy.

All of this came very much as a surprise to Lapras who just continued to try and focus on keeping the Mist up.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:52:56 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji hadn’t expected to get jumped; the feeling of someone jumping onto him, of covering his mouth; it kicked him into gear straight away. He might well have been a so-so trainer, but he was a street rat, a delinquent, a man who spent almost every day getting into fights, being jumped?
[break][break]
Well, he had an idea on how to deal with it, the person was lighter than him, he bent forward at pace, bending his knees, and bucking his hips upwards as if to throw them off his back as if to get them off him as soon as possible, a hand flying for his pokeballs at his waist. ”Alright, let’s see who tried to kill me.” He said with a smirk, as if the idea itself excited him.
[break][break]
Being on watch was far more boring than a battle he was excited for.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 11:45:51 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was indeed on the lighter-side of things. This weight difference proved her undoing, and definitely not helped along by her height. A diminutive 167.64 Centimeters made for poor reach, as she soon found out when she was thrown off his back like a sack of potatoes.

She grunted and groaned in surprised pain as she became intimately familiar with cold mist covered ground. But she did her best to quickly get up as she heard his words. Hand quickly reaching for a Pokéball.

Lapras wasn’t a fighter as proven by the mist growing thinner by the second as she was distracted by the situation.

Elinor had to rely on another Pokémon for the combat.

“Stand down, and surrender quietly. Then we don’t have to do something that you and your friends will regret.” She commanded, her voice carrying an authority befitting someone used to bossing around people.

Her grip grew tighter, she had a feeling this wouldn’t go easy.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST
-

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 12:04:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
”Eh?” Kouji tilted his head to the side as he fiddled with the pokeball in his hand. ”Didn’t you just get flipped over? Is that really something you should be saying?” It seemed rather straight forward to him. Her tone was strong, this woman was a leader, but that didn’t mean she was a fighter. He didn’t want to underestimate her in the slightest but.
[break][break]
”It’d suck to kick the ass of a hot chick, so why not just turn around and go? I’ll just pretend I didn’t see ya. I don’t know, consider it the remnants of my…Gentlemanly heart? Chivalric heart? I’m not sure, something flowery like that.” He threw his pokeball up and caught it, he was still tense and ready to go. But…
[break][break]
He might as well extend the favor that she offered him, a chance to run.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 18:21:37 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“I appreciate the gesture.” She beamed him a cocky smile, though it was perhaps obscured by the mist.

“But I am afraid I can’t do that. I am claiming that over there for the League.” She gestured with her free hand toward the direction of the Comm station.

“But, if you stand down, I can promise you that your punishment for being a member of a known terrorist organization will be lessened.”

She figured he wouldn’t take the bait. Yet, she gave him a moment to reply, her Pokéball carrying hand itching for action.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST
- 10 For Offering "help" and a way out for Kouji

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:02:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
He couldn’t help but flash a grin at his opponent, it seemed at least they had some barbs, it took the edge off from the battlefield. ”Sorry, sorry, the league has no authority in this space, we’re in another world. So imma have to decline you, but I’ll take your number after I kick your butt.” He said as he threw up his pokeball, a red flash revealed his pokemon, Absol.
[break][break]
It howled the moment it was introduced into this strange realm, he released a loud howl into the air before looking at Elinor. Kouji crossed his arms, he didn’t have any plans of being caught, and allowing the comm station to be taken after his ‘clash’ with Gavin, it would’ve looked even worse for him.
[break][break]
He was ready to fight, just like always. ”Sorry, I can’t back down here, it ain’t personal.” He almost managed to sound apologetic before he crushed the sympathy he could feel, just letting his mind sink into the fight.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 9:00:39 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Well that’s unfortunate.”

Elinor sighed, and then released her Pokémon.

A Clodsire took to the field, a wide excited grin on its lips as it introduced itself with a friend “Cloooooood.”

“This ain’t the time to be friendly Chloe.” She reminded the Clodsire. The Pokémon nodded. And without further ado tentacles sprouted from its back, extending toward the Absol with a POISON JAB.

Elinor gave a quick glance to Lapras as she gave the command. “Deal with any reinforcements.”

Elinor was certain there would be some when the sound of battle entered the mist.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:28:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji saw the attack and acknowledged, but even before he could talk, his Absol moved into action. ”Use night slash, slash your way through.” He commanded, his pokemon charged forward with that instruction in mind, and he slashed his way across it, one poisonous tentacle slashed, and yet another hit it on the soldier.
[break][break]
It burned, but it cut its way forward; trying to avoid taking the damage to its more vulnerable parts. ”There we go, go for it.” The dark horn on his absol begun to shine extra bright, even as purple blotches on its fur showed just exactly where he had been struck.
[break][break]
A downward headbut, aimed at the Clodsire’s head.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 16:59:50 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
The Clodsire winced in pain as the Absol cut one of its tentacles.

For a moment the pain of being cut took all of its attention, allowing the Absol headbutt to hit, though perhaps making contact with the poisonous skin of the Clodsire would cause further poisoning. It did not know, only time would tell if the POISON POINT had activated.

And so the Clodsire focused on what it could do. The Tentacles retracted back, before one single tentacle shot up, then arched down at the closeby Absol. The MEGAHORN aimed at Absol’s back.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 22:34:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
The pace of the battle was high, two prickly pokemon in a sense; Kouji could see that. ”Su-” Even before his command was finished, the Absol turned; shooting off a sucker punch and taking the mega horn at the same time; a rapid turn that led to him whipping his horn out towards the Clodsire, while the first piece of contact hadn’t activated the poison touch, this one most certainly did.
[break][break]
A sickly color began to spread from his forehead down his back, it was a strange thing; it only burned a little at first, but it began to spread causing Absol to release a howl just as he was shot towards the ground.
[break][break]
It was to be expected, Mega-Horn was a far stronger move, that led to him being overpowered.
[break][break]
”Tch. That’s a good pokemon, they got a name?” He looked at the Clodsire that was giving his own Absol a run for his money, no, Absol was just about losing this clash as it tried to force itself to its knees before collapsing. The super effective move and the poison had too much of an effect.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Comms

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 9:48:38 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Sucker Point hit, and it hit hard. But it seemed Clodsire’s poison was doing its best too alongside the Megahorn. But Clodsire could take a hit, and with a bit of RECOVERy she was fit to continue.

Elinor watched the Absol try as it tried to force itself onto its knees, before it collapsed.

“Her name is Chloe.” Elinor stated, she figured the information was harmless even to someone like the man in front of her.

“So, are you yielding or do you want to continue this?” Her objective was the communications site. If that meant overlooking one or two escapees, well that didn’t bother her for now.

PROMPT:
- 10 IC POST
- 10 Assistance (Offers the option of Yielding.)

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS