August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Deadlocked Revival[Postdormitum - Caves]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 0:02:04 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Things were harsh, tough, and Kouji wasn’t sure if he would be able to stand up taller than he was right now, he was tired; exhausted, his body was bruised and beaten, the other realm had left him exhausted, the chases and runs had left him knackered, and yet, more than all of that; he stood back here again. ”No-one picked you up huh?” He wondered as he knelt down, a hand to the man who was laying on the floor, the man was faced down, his onyx was still out cold next to him too.

[break][break]

Shit, he didn’t have anything on him, did he even have time to waste on something like this? Not particularly, but covered in grime, and blood both, Kouji tore off the hoodie he wore over his uniform, tearing at it, before pressing against the wound he had caused, at the abdomen. Hopefully, he hadn’t torn at the intestinal walls, but he couldn’t be sure.

[break][break]

Still, there was the echoing of footsteps that bounced off the walls, causing him to turn, and wonder just who it was. Either way, someone like him couldn’t be seen helping someone else, especially on the opposite side, especially someone he put out of commission, pity got someone killed, whether the one giving it, or the one receiving it.

[break][break]

The only thing he could do was stay steadfast.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Cave[break]
-10mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 1:37:15 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The distress call came quick and faded fast with the consciousness of the one wounded within GRANITE CAVE. Having just entered back into their world from ULTRA DEEP SEA she was the closest, and most qualified, to respond. She grunted lightly, leaping down from a particularly high ledge to cut the response time in half. A strong gust of wind slowed her fall and she safely landed with a gently thud of her boots.

With no time to waste, she raced forward. Crimson light cracked and expanded from the pokeball clutched between her fingers. A Gallade appeared at her side, matching pace with long, stead strides, “Stab wound, unknown severity, fainted Onyx,” that was all she knew about the situation.

What she wasn’t expecting, was another to be present. The silhouette of a man etched itself into the fading light of the rocky terrain. Peddles skidded across the carven floor as she slid to a halt. Both the trainer and Gallade assessed the Rocket before them, ultimately setting their gaze on the bold ‘R’ of the uniform. The blonde’s gaze snapped between the man and the one crumpled on the floor. Her fist tightened, “Step away from the injured officer,” there was no questioning the confident demand in her voice. This obviously wasn’t her first day on the job.

+50 for participating in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 2:04:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji ran a hand through his matted hair; bits of blood and sweat together, but that wasn’t the purpose, turning around he hadn’t expected the sight that did actually strike him to strike him. He knew that face, he just couldn’t put his finger to it, but it was more that tone, the atmosphere that gave no room to say no that told him this was different to all the other encounters he’d had in this cave.

[break][break]

He wanted space, to run, to leave; but at the same time, his jumper was still there, it was his but he couldn’t be seen as someone who helped his enemy. ”Why? You think your enemy is just going to listen to you? Step aside, and move on? I doubt you’re that naive, we’re both trainers on opposing sides of the battlefield.” He said as he hammered the final nail into his coffin.

[break][break]

He put his hands into his pockets, standing there almost relaxed; standing in the place; trying to stand strong, keeping eye contact. He was the new guy on the rocket block, and yet he was facing someone he suspected to be one of the monsters he had done his best to avoid.

[break][break]

Pity really did get men killed.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Cave[break]

-20mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 3:58:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Tension rippled across the space as the bloodied man turned to face her. It washed over her shoulders and rooted her down in place. He was so young, too young to be caught up in this mess. What horrible life guided him to this point in time? These sins?

For a moment, her mind flashes to the innocent face of . Rocket truly did imprison them young.

“For a wounded officer? Yes,” she stated at point blank. The spoken rules of war were to allow medical aid to those injured on both sides by their own people. Of course, Rocket didn’t play by those rules. Not here, and not in Kanto.

“Final warning,” she took a step forward, a defiant and decisive motion, “Step aside, leave in peace.”

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 4:30:06 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji ran a hand through his hair before tightly clenching it in his fists, almost pullng at it. That was how hard he had to think about it. A matter of pride? This wasn’t one of those, minutes ago he had been trying to heal him, but now he was stopping someone else from doing the same. That was backwards, even for him, it was a silly choice, but the way things looked were important to him. Now he was part of rocket, this woman and the man behind him were both his enemies.
[break][break]
That was why he gripped his pokeball, and threw it up into the air, releasing his Absol; tired, exhausted, but rearing to go just like he was. The two had been through the ringer, but they had choices to go with, and he made his in that moment.
[break][break]
”We’ll battle, right after you fix them up.” He said as he walked to the side, taking a moment to breath as he sat upon a rock, watching her and the injured. It was a simple choice really, but at the end of the day. ”I don’t want you distracted for our battle.”
[break][break]
Contrived ways for his choices to make sense to others, in a way, Kouji hated this part of his new career more than anything else. It wasn’t running wild and free as he had done in his youth, and it wasn’t all violence that he enjoyed. It was a job, and with that job came appearances.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:43:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva watched him closely, not only to react, but also to read. There are only so many types of Rockets out there and she’s seen them all. This young man appears to be the ambitious type. He did surprise her by conceding to her demands, not without making demands of his own.

In a way, she found it amusing trading violence for violence. She waited for a few steady breaths to ensure this wasn’t some sort of trap he was going to spring while she was distracted. Once satisfied, she moved forward, mindful of where her back was turned.

“A battle, hm?” there was a detectable sense of amusement in her tone, “And what do you hope to accomplish with that?”

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:55:39 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”What do you mean accomplish? We’re on two sides of the battle field y’know?” He seemed genuinely confused by her question. It didn’t really make sense to him to wonder on it, the moment he saw her, was the moment the choice was made. It was just a matter of order. ”I just want to see if I’m stronger. You’re on the other side. We stand opposite sides of the battlefield, and met eyes?” He listed reasons, but that was it.
[break][break]
To Kouji, the reason was his answer itself.
[break][break]
But what was she hoping to accomplish? ”Why do you mean to accomplish by healing him? He already lost, he’s only someone who’ll drag you down.” He returned the question in his own way.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 6:51:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The doctor knelt beside her ward. She laid gentle hands across his body, carefully adjusting the limbs and head to sit more naturally against the uneven stone. A pulse was faint, palpable, but fast – not good. His breath was ragged and short. A gurgle rattled in his throat that darkened her features. She had the foresight to see he truly was lost. There wasn’t much she could do in the field.

“Exactly what I asked,” her statement was as blunt as one could get. Ambitious boy, but not the brightest it seemed, “So you want to battle just to battle, then?” her gaze rose to glance at the anxious Absol, “You really think that’s a good idea?” a hand absentmindedly waved in the direction of the exit, “You could just leave . . .”” an invitation to spare himself the effort.

+10 per IC post (4)

=90 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 6:58:12 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”I can’t talk about good or bad options, but…” He said looking at the exit, but he knew if he ran away here, followed that fear, he’d lose something pretty important. He couldn’t run until he’d at least spilled some more of his own blood, that was the simple…
[break][break]
No, he was just giving himself extra reasons. He couldn’t really point out why he didn’t take it, just that he didn’t want to. ”But, I’ll take my chances. I’m fighting to fight, just like I breath to breath.” Trite words, he spoke of it as easily as he could breath, but she hadn’t answered his question, but it also seemed like the person was lost; he had waited too long to come back.
[break][break]
”He’s got a friend a corner away from here, he’s only been punched…A lot of times.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 21:39:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Dead. His final breath was a ragged one, wet with blood or mucus accumulating at the back of his throat. Eva let out a long, exhausted sigh. Another life she couldn’t save. After checking for a pulse on the man’s wrist, she gently placed his hand on his chest, a silent apology extending from her solemn gaze.

There’s a singular flash of anger crossed her gaze when she looked up at the stranger. He did this. Rocket did this. They were a plague to this region, a virus that needed to be snuffed out, “Then you need to rethink what is means to breath,” a threat, but also a piece of advice. Breathing is a necessity, something that brings life. Violence? Battling? War? A luxury for the living that took life.

First thing first, she cracks open a sphere. The crimson light materializes into a Gallade. Th stoic duel type regards the Rocket and their Absol with a cautious glare before turning his attention to the man at Eva’s feet, “To the morgue, please,” with a solemn nod, he scoops up the man into his arms and TELEPORTS to complete his duty.

Another? “Take me to him,” she demands, “Now.”

+10 per IC post (5)

=100 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 23:18:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji didn’t respond to her lines, nor her demand, not immediately, he stood up; walked to what looked like towards her, yet his eyes were on the spot where the man had been, or rather; where his jumper lied. It was soaked in blood, it’s gray color was now a blood red, and soon it would be a dried brown. His steps were measured, slowl, until he walked past Eva, and picked it up, slinging it over his shoulder.
[break][break]
”With the lack of please, you sound like the hoodlum here, Absol, lead the way.” His pokemon gave a sound of acknowledgement before turning around, fixing his eyes on Eva for a moment before he walked down the path, the narrow tunnel that separated this cavern from the next one.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:35:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her lips grew tight as her silently approached. Was this an intimidation tactic? Suppose to scare her? Rile her up into throwing the first punch? She kept a careful gaze on him but failed to be goaded into whatever response he was looking for.

She was Eva Morales, Kanto veteran, Head Professor, and the chosen of a god. It would take more than a cocky teenager to scare her.

Still, the tension in her shoulders never faded, her light-footed stance, the subtle shifts to keep her back protected as one eye on him at all times. It would seem he was worried about manner more than anything. Eva had very little patience for this when someone else was likely grasping at straws to stay alive, “Like you would have said please,” her emerald eyes rolled so far to the back of her head that her vision blurred for a moment before she hauled the med pack onto her back and followed after the Absol and their trainer.

“So, you got a name, kid? Or do you go by one of those silly nicknames?”

The Wolf, BlackJack, Fox – Rocket really did have a flare for the dramatic.

+10 per IC post (6)

=110 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:41:20 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”Of course not, I’m the hoodlum.” He turned as he wrapped his regained hoodie around his right arm, it was wrapped tightly, and yet now completely red with the blood of the now dead trainer.
[break][break]
”Kouji Matsubara. Why would I go by a silly nickname, also do you plan on healing everyone in this cave? There’s a lot of people just here around me, forget…Everyone.” It seemed silly to him, the strong would survive and the weak would die…Is what he would have liked to state, but he knew that wasn’t true.
[break][break]
”Seems stupid if you ask me.”

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 17:37:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A soft, actually genuine, chuckle rang from her throat. At least he was self aware enough to know he was a hoodlum. Strange thing to be proud of. Didn’t he have any more desires or dreams? Knowing Rocket, likely not. They tended to smash the dreams right out of people, forcing them to dream within a cone of possibilities that’s border didn’t expand beyond the organization’s best interests.

Eva’s shoulders rise and fall with another shrug, “I don’t know, lot’s of them have silly nicknames to protect their identity,” he was a rare breed to not disguise himself or hesitate to give a name. Of course, that could be a fake name.

“Ahhh, that’s where you and I and all of Rocket don’t see eye to eye,” well, that and a lot of other things, “I have a reverence for life. I’m a healer by trade, a soldier out of necessity,” she explained, “Every life is precious, and deserves a chance to continue on. So yes,” she says firmly, “I do intend to save as many as I can,” her lecture continues when she looks towards him with a subtle grin, “Strength is not measured by how many people and pokemon you best - and I’ll prove that to you,” when they finally battle, “A life saved today has the potential to go on and do extraordinary things if given the chance,” And Eva would give them that chance.

+10 per IC post (7)

=120 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:41:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

”If you think me and rocket see eye to eye either, it’s a different thing coming. There’s too many people I don’t agree with, some I do, because they’re just people.” He wasn’t sure if that brought across his thoughts well.
[break][break]
”Hmm? Is that your dream or something, to help everyone? Or do you have something else.” He didn’t comment on the contents of her action anymore than that, he simply nodded to himself. ”Though we can agree on that, it’s not the pokemon or people you beat, it’s whoever has the bigger dream. We’ll just have to see whichever one of ours is bigger and more important.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, but that was when his smirk turned ever so vicious as he pulled up to the area where the other one lied.
[break][break]
It was a cave mouth, the opening of a passage, his face was truly beaten, bruised, almost broken, blood pooled from his mouth and nose at the same time. Just a little distance away, Steelix and Dugtrio layed, injured. ”It’s just those with small dreams end up dead or broken, they shouldn’t step in a battlefield if you were never that motivated to begin with.”
[break][break]
”If they were strong in the first place, they wouldn’t have let a random grunt beat them.” He said with crossed arms, in a sense his dream, and strength were everlinked, but at the same time, it was separated enough. ”Well, if they recover, and kill me in return then…” He just shrugged, it was nothing else to it.
[break][break]
”That would be pretty fun too. How about it? Feel like having a fight to the death? Or do I need to show you more bodies until you’re interested.” Though calling this man a body was wrong, maybe a few broken facial bones, lost teeth, and a popped nose, still breathing even if with difficulty.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

-60mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights