part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Deadlocked Revival[Postdormitum - Caves]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:20:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As the pull around a corner to find yet another bloodied and bruised body of his doing, the doctor’s back tenses. A flash of light returns the Galade that TELEPORTED the previous body away. He says that he doesn’t see eye to eye with Rocket? Hmph. “Your actions speak louder than words, ,” she practically snarls the response before dipping down the wounded soldier.

The gallade knelt beside her, palms pressed forward with soothing HEAL PULSE as Eva ensured the man’s stability, “Dreams?” she laughs at the notion, “Dreams can easily be nightmares,” after all, those too are dreams, “Dreams don’t make you powerful, but they can give you a sense of purpose,” once satisfied the man was stable enough for Teleportation, she nodded to Blade. The Gallade laid a gentle hand on his shoulder, “I think Medic Bay 2 would be best,” she instructed. She took two empty pokeballs from the man before the dual-type obliged, a flash of light briefly illuminating their surroundings.

She rose to her feet again, moving towards the Steelix and Dugtrio next. The grunt would have his time, but not yet. She waved his off with a flick of the wrist, “Down boy, be patient,” she began to examine the Steelix first, inspecting its metallic body for any life-threatening injuries. There were particular parts between the armored exterior that could prove fatal if sucked into a pokeball too early. Satisfied,s he returns it to the pokeball and tucks it away, “If dreams are so powerful, what dreams make you so confident in your power?” she says the last word mockingly. Really, she’s just goading this Rocket grunt on. She bends down to lay a hand on the ground-type, inspecting each weak head in turn.

+50 for participating in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (8)

=130 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 6:37:42 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji raised his eyebrow. ”You’re angry.” He pointed it out when it didn’t need pointing out. He knew full well why, it wasn’t as if he was some strange person who couldn’t understand others, he was just who he was. Kouji didn’t show any outward reactions, he didn’t interrupt, simply patting the head of his pokemon as they waited.
[break][break]
”What do you think Rocket is? Half the idiots in there think it’s some revolutionary group. Some think it’s their chance to strike back at society. For some it’s a way for them to be able to do the research the league doesn’t allow, and for some it’s a way to get control.” He said with a shrug. ”I’m an idiot, I don’t really get a lot. But I think it’s the same with you guys, tryna paint everyone in the same color is cowardly, the kind of thing a weakling does because they’re scared of not being able to do what they need to when the time comes.” He said as he looked at her, his lips were pressed into a thin line, it seemed to be the kind of thing that annoyed him.
[break][break]
”My dream? I don’t know yet. I had a dream, I achieved it, it sucked.” He said with a shrug, he was annoyed, but not in the sense of being goaded, but because he couldn’t provide an answer. ”It might be strongest because I already achieved it…No, I guess in the words of someone a lot smarter than me, 0 is the closest to infinity?” He wasn’t sure, he couldn’t put his finger on it; confusion took over his expression for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed together.
[break][break]
”Well, maybe I’ll know after I rise to the top. Maybe I’ll die before then, I don’t know.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Cave[break]
-10mp

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:49:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yes, she was angry. It was an emotion buried deep, very deep, that she continues to smother and bury with a sense of unwavering duty. Hoenn needed her. There people needed her. These pokemon needed her. Her own petty emotions didn’t have a place here. She needed to be a beacon of stability in the midst of the chaos.

It’s true, Rocket was a mish-mash of criminals and degenerates, “The one thing they all have in common,” she begins, leaning closer to inspect the oozing wound torn across one of the three heads, “Is they support a terrorist group with a selfish agenda,” the “glory of Team Rocket”, power beyond their right, “What we do,” The League, “I not for selfish gain. Our people are allowed to express their concerns, be who they want to be, and communicate transgressions,” satisfied, she returned the Dugtrio to its pokeball, “What happens when you try that in Rocket? Or in Kanto?” she knew the consequences. She had seen them first hand.

With no distractions left, she stood to face Kouji, “You still really want to do this?”

+10 per IC post (9)

=140 MP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:02:58 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair, he listened to her speak of the league, of what it meant, of rocket, of everything. ”The league…Is just an extension of society, a society that considers some things good, squashes down others, and won’t change for the flow of a singular person, that isn’t any different to rocket, the individual is killed for the sake of the all. It’s exactly the same for me.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, before he gripped it tightly, his palm hid his expression.
[break][break]
”Society pushed me down, and the only place I had to run to was rocket, and they listened to what I wanted, but they expected me to push through…” Before he pulled his hand away, and revealed his smirk. ”Is what I would say if I had a greater reason…But I don’t care. I’m not here to change things, I’m not here for a grand vision, I just want to fight, and Rocket lets me do that. If I have to shovel a bit of shit in the meantime…That’s fine.”
[break][break]
He went to his belt, looking at the pokemon he had, and held. Would he be able to beat her? Did that even matter? ”We’ll do this the classic style, six pokemon, one versus one.” He said as he went into the balls wrapped around his belt, and picked one, before it expanded in his palms.
[break][break]
”You’re up first, Drapion!” He spoke as he threw it up into the air, the large pokemon

[break][break]

NOTES

-Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:30:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 And that’s the sad truth behind the necessity of Rocket. They were a sanctuary for those that felt like society failed them. Instead of seeking help with those they blamed, they turned to a radicalist group that promised them revenge. Their intentions were shrouded in darkness, but that’s where the downtrodden wanted to retreat when they were too ashamed to be seen in the light.

“I’m sorry society failed you,” she truly was, “It’s broken in places - nothing is perfect,” a pokeball slides into her palm, as he unclips one from his belt, “But we can not fix what is broken while Rocket festers in those wounds like a infection,” and that much is true.

Crimson cracks across the darkness and a large monster breaths forth into the light. A curtain of tentacles shift beneath its bulbous bodice. It’s not one of Eva’s main pokemon, but she didn’t want this to be over too fast.

“Begin!” she boldly declared, waving an arm down like the start of a race. The Tentacruel’s beak peeled back, an ominous screech with SUPERSONIC qualities buzzed through the air attempting to drive the Drapion mad.

+10 per IC post (10)

=150 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:37:22 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji shook his head at her words. ”Oi oi, listen more carefully next time. I don’t care about society. I don’t have a great reason. I’m just in it for the fight. You can choose to blame all the problems on Rocket…Wait, keep blaming it on them. I’ll be there to fight you every step of the way.” He said as he looked at her choice of pokemon, a Tentacruel.
[break][break]
Water and Poison.
[break][break]
He might not know more than that, but Drapion didn’t have a greater choice beyond attacking. ”Hit hard, Cross Poison.” Even as his pokemon was struck by the move, confused by it, it charged ahead, jumped into the air, and fell onto the ground, creating a crater; a cloud of smoke. But the cloud of smoke parted as an X-shaped purple line crossed the air.
[break][break]
It looked the worse for wear.
[break][break]
But it attacked regardless, a crazed strike, but even so.
[break][break]
”You’re thinking of it all wrong, it’s bad people that birth things like rocket. Not rocket births evil people.” Why was he telling her this anyway?

[break][break]

NOTES

-Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:15:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva frowns, the organization really had their claws sunk deep into this one - and they weren’t budging. There’s no use beating a dead Rapidash, but Eva can’t help it.

“Bad people birthed Rocket, but their ideologies and teachings shape bad people too,” she’s seen some of the best fall into the abyss, never to return. They molded Kanto into a place of nightmares shrouded by the promises of dreams.

Drapion lunges in a CONFUSED rage, striking with CROSS POISON. The sharp edges of the poisonous energy tear across the Tentacreul’s soft body. They leave large, red wounds that ooze with viscous ichor. The pokemon’s tentacles flail wildly as they all spring forward to CONSTRICT the dark type and seal them in place.

+10 per IC post (11)

=160 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 1:35:26 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji shook his head. ”You’re too hooked into this brawl with a rocket.” He said as he ran a hand through his bloodied hair. His golden eyes locked into those of his opponent’s, he didn’t look away nor blink as he talked. ”Aye, they’re leading to more bad people. But getting rid of us ain’t gonna solve much. I’d still be the same man either way, Rocket didn’t get me, I got Rocket. Its name that’s a tool.” He said as he looked at his Drapion.
[break][break]
Drapion had gotten caught up in the tentacles; it thrashed and struggled against the constriction, but it was caught, and let loose a small howl; but he gritted his teeth at the last moment, pincers crossed across his chest as he released a Night Slash; restricted in power by both distance and constriction.
[break][break]
”But that doesn’t really matter does it? We’ve locked eyes on different ends of the battlefield, that means we’re enemies. Well, don’t worry. I won’t kill ya if I win. You’re strong, so I’ll fight you anytime I can.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:40:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There really was no point in arguing with him. Eva’s emerald eyes rolled in an exaggerated arc, “You won’t get the chance,” she’s bested men far better than him - he was just a boy.

The Tentacruel tightened its CONSTRICTION around the bug but their tentacles didn’t hold against the sharp NIGHT SLASH. A strange, gurgling cry bounced out of the Tentacruel as the dark energy cut right through its tentacles. The remainder constricting the Drapion wiggled on their own before falling to the cave floor lifelessly.

Eva winced at the damage done, but the Tentacle would eventually grow back. It just left her with a little less ammunition at the moment. The Tentacruel responds by cursing the CONFUSED Drapion with HEX.

+10 per IC post (12)

=170 MP

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:59:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji chuckled as he heard her reply. Maybe he wouldn’t get the chance, but that was just fine, now he had a tense pokemon battle to enjoy for at least a little while.
[break][break]
He looked at the Tentacruel that was attempting to pin down his Drapion, there was a definite haze in his eyes as he was hit with the Hex; his eyes rolled for a moment before a shock went through his body, a roar echoed from him as he felt the relentless internal strike.
[break][break]
Drapion smashed its own head off the ground to get rid of the pain, knocking free some of the severed tentacles gripping into him.
[break][break]
And then another smash; his forehead bled, and yet there was a red haze to his eyes, he dashed forward at a low angle; he raised his rear before leaping forward with the added momentum; the feeling of his crossed pincers that were to strike, a cross poison that had all of his weight behind it.
[break][break]
”That’s it boy.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:13:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva grimaced at the sick way the boy encouraged his pokemon to purposefully batter itself in order to gain the upper hand. It made it very clear he wasn’t fucking around, and his battle strategy was one she should have been able to predict: brutality. She’d seen it too many times before fighting Rocket thugs.

Perhaps that would have saved the Tentacruel in the end. Her gut twisted on itself as the CROSS POISON stabbed right through the gelatinous pokemon’s weak exterior. A viscous jelly poured from the wound, essentially deflating the pokemon as terrible screams of pain erupted from its beak.

Eva’s face twisted in horror. This was her fault for not taking this boy seriously.

With a heavy heart, and not another word, she returns the deceased Tentacruel to it’s pokeball. In it’s place, a monstrous Ursaluna materialized. Their roar shakes the cavern before it rushes forward to BULLDOZE straight through the Drapion.

+10 per IC post (13)
+200 pokemon death

=380 MP

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights