twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 17:13:45 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]it does not take alexander long before deciding to reach out to the stranger from the border, perhaps drawn to her due to a common enemy he once might have considered a friend.

how quickly things change with time. how one unravels their true self when in the spoils of triumph. but that is a topic for another time. tonight, his focus is on her, and on this dinner.

it's a cozy little restaurant tucked away in the corner of rustboro, known mainly to the locals. a true hidden gem of a restaurant, as some would call it.

he glances up at her, gaze leaving the menu.

"red or white?"
[attr="class","stonetag"]
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 17:37:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Dinners with civilian strangers always amused her, slightly. Rarely did members of Rocket first ask to meet her at a table; given her reputation, she couldn't blame them. Poisoners were rarely the best company for drinking companions.[break][break]

Her emerald eyes flitted over the drinking menu, judging the selections in silence. "Red," she said mildly. Wine typically disappointed her in Hoenn, though she couldn't fault the region for it. If truth were to be told, most wines disappointed Elisabeth anyway, Kalosian or not.[break][break]

Nostalgia had a way of making previous memories far better than reality could ever compare to.[break][break]

"Why did you ask to meet with me?" she asked, lowering the menu flat against the table. "I'll venture a guess you aren't interested in flowers."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:29:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]they order a red; one that isn't the most expensive but one that he prefers. it's a comfort pick that pairs well with most things.

"not unless they can be used in cooking."

he's never really had a need for flowers. whenever applicable, his assistant would arrange for them on his behalf. the only time that he decided to learn a bit more about them was for his father's funeral.

"at the risk of being too forward, i asked to meet you because i'm interested in you."
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 11:41:16 GMT
[nospaces]

"Ah," she said simply, the sound of wine being poured into her glass filling the silence that resulted after. "I'm afraid you'll be disappointed over the course of this dinner, then, as I am not a particularly interesting person."[break][break]

His choice of wine was tolerable, which was to say disappointing, but not offensively so. She sipped at it leisurely, weighing the implications of the stranger's answer as she did so.[break][break]

The glass returned to the table, her stare inquisitive.[break][break]

"Is your general choice for company so lacking, now that you've returned to life? I'd imagine you'd prefer spending time with familiar faces."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:36:17 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"on the contrary, i already find you very interesting."

he sips at his wine, his smile barely visible behind the rim of the glass.

"not lacking, no. but i am being more peculiar about who i choose to spend it with. you never know how much time you have left."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 14:56:34 GMT
[nospaces]

"Is that something you regret?" she asked him.[break][break]

The compliment, if it was intended as such, went unanswered and unacknowledged as Elisabeth waited for his answer. A waiter passed by a bread basket; glasses of water were refilled.[break][break]

"Not being particular with your time, that is, in your life before now."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 15:59:34 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"yes. i constantly felt pressed for time when the opposite could not have been more true."

he sets the glass down.

"do you ever feel as though you're running out of time?"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 17:53:54 GMT
[nospaces]

"Aren’t we all?" she countered. ”The wealthiest man and the poorest man share one thing in common: they are always running out of time. We never regain that loss.” [break][break]

Her emerald eyes held his, curious, as she rested a chin on her hand.[break][break]

"Present company excluded, I suppose."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 15:33:17 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"the two years that passed will forever stay lost. there's no changing that."

equally curious, he watches her, observing.

"but you're right. i have been given what many others deserve: a second chance."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:11:34 GMT
[nospaces]

It was strange, how very alive he was. How very impossible it was to tell that he had once been among the dead.[break][break]

The ordinariness of their current encounter fascinated and unsettled her at once.[break][break]

"What do you think differentiates the deserving from the undeserving, then?"[break][break]

It reminded her of a conversation she'd had with , not long ago.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 4:36:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i don't think we ever truly know, at least not at first."

because who are they to judge whether one deserves a second chance? they are as flawed as anyone else.

"it comes down to what they make of their second chance."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 6:04:54 GMT
[nospaces]

"Mm."[break][break]

A furrow worked its way into her brow as she took the wine glass in hand, swirling its contents so that her slight frown reflected back at her.[break][break]

"That's an idealistic notion. To think everyone deserves a second chance, to prove what good they might do with it."[break][break]

Notes of pomegranate and plum stained her lips red as she drank, before a napkin blotted the sanguine droplets away.[break][break]

"I am not certain I believe in redemption, to be frank. Some things in life cannot truly be 'undone.'"[break][break]

Something about the notion darkened her stormy expression, left unreadable in its peculiar mood.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 2:29:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]in a way, when tapu fini brought him back in the chaos of sootopolis to rescue its patron, had he not given a second chance?

he wonders if he would ever come to regret it.

"no, some things can't, but as long as they walk on the path toward it, perhaps that might be enough."

but will it ever be enough to forgive? he doubts it as well.

"i can only hope that they do."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 2:33:14 GMT
[nospaces]

She let out a soft laugh, lacking in humor. It came out more tired than anything else, tinged with exasperation as she averted her gaze to the window.[break][break]

"You're certainly a font of idealism."[break][break]

It sounded as much like an observation as a judgment of some kind: bitter and cynical.[break][break]

"Where does that come from, I wonder? Your belief in the inherent goodness of others."[break][break]

Her eyes pinned him in place with silent accusation, studying him for an explanation. She did not find one in the light of his eyes, or in the way he stared back at her, studying her in kind.[break][break]

"It's been my experience people are selfish first, always. All else is a deviance from the norm."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
here with me
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 3:06:27 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]he returns her laugh, though his is laced with humor.

"oh, i agree. people are selfish. but let them be."

he stops himself from adding something like 'but they are still capable of good' because he doesn't want to further contribute to his apparent font of idealism.

"would you consider yourself selfish, then?"