[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her eyes light up as she steps into the kitchen, taking in just how clean the place seems to be compared to all the other times she's seen him here. And she's quick to take to the invite, opening the various cabinets and pulling out various spices. The chopping board follows soon after, her eyes trickling over the drawer that holds the knives.[break][break]

"What are we cooking??"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 14:53:17 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac never fancied himself a great cook before. However, osmosis from seeing far more talented people get to work and an assist from a teleporting sous chef had driven him to second place at the Steel Chef cooking contest. Maybe he'd be able to put some of that skill to use today.[break][break]

"I'd love to," he said, accepting the olive branch gracefully. Part of him felt like a misfit in this situation, an imprinted on older brother suddenly being recruited for family dinner. Yet was this whole family not a bunch of misfits and outsiders? At this point, Eris spent more time among the forgotten and the strange than she did around her one living family member.[break][break]

Maybe if they could all stick together, and they could all depend on each other, Eris would no longer need Team Rocket to fill that void.[break][break]

Maybe they could be her new reason to fight.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 14:57:09 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Some of your favorites." Is all Chu-e answered, already dragging out supplies. Before long, Chu-e was kneading dough on the counter. He'd assigned to chop vegetables and to stir a bubbling pot on the stove.

"Isaac," Chu-e started, suddenly, to break up the domestic noises of clinking utensils. "I don't think I met you when I was with Rocket. What made you join?"

It was a curiosity. A way to carve deeper into the other's chest and get to the core of him.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 15:07:58 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's tricky, simply telling her that they're making some of her favourites. On one hand, it keeps her guessing as to what the dishes may be as the ingredients are chopped and boiled. On the other, she wonders if might think her tastes too strange for him.[break][break]

Meat and potato stew, some roasted cauliflower on the sides. There are a few vegetables that she squints at whilst stirring the pot, but nothing that she can't slip to Reiner if she really chooses to avoid. And it's a rather simple job, her mind occupied by many other little daydreams until she hears 's next question.[break][break]

What did make him join? She's never actually pondered on that question until it's been brought up in this very moment. She understood why he chose to stay on... but why even jump into this hellhole to begin with?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 23:21:49 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Assigning the guy with one eyeball to chop vegetables might have seemed reckless. However, the alternative was giving Eris a knife, so Isaac was fairly certain Chu-e had made the right choice.[break][break]

Besides, this wasn't just some guy with one eye. This was Isaac Merlo, (distant) second place winner of the Steel Chef cooking contest! There was an entire portion of that event dedicated to showing off those knife skills, because knew what she liked. If he could step up to the plate on that, he could handle some home kitchen knife cuts.[break][break]

It was all going smoothly. Then Chu-e asked what made Isaac join Rocket, and only an acutely honed sense of self preservation stopped him from slicing right into his own hand.[break][break]

"That's got a lot of answers these days," Isaac admitted. "But I guess the core of it is, after four years of having nobody, nothing, and nowhere, it finally meant I had something in my life that mattered, you know? A place to lay my head and money to get myself by with. People to care about, who deserved better than the bad hand life gave 'em. A purpose to work towards, even though I never knew just how . . . rough things'd get."[break][break]

"I joined a little over a year ago, y'know? Back when there was a new boss pushing for a new Hoenn." It was clear from the way Isaac's voice hushed that he had no idea what Team Rocket would regress back into. He'd bought into the hype being dangled in front of him hook, line, and sinker.[break][break]

"Why did you join?"

[break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 6:13:02 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The answer is digested slowly.

But Chu-e's answers comes back quick. They had expected it.

"I was molested by a Ranger as a child and the League covered for him. Rocket took advantage of my anger at the injustice to make me a killer."

It's not spoken with any deep emotion or on a choked voice. already knew of what happened to them, even if they had used some gentler language at the time. She was a smart girl. They were sure she had figured out quickly what they had meant.

It was just something than had happened after all this time.

"Do you intend to allow Rocket to make you a killer?" Chu-e's words, though soft, are sharper than any knife in the room. And Chu-e had some nice fucking knives. While intended for @issacmerlo... they hope that Eris considers the question, too. What it means to stay, even for a child. They hadn't been much older than her when they joined, after all.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 11:34:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Isaac really needn't have worried about handing her a knife. After all, she's fought gods and tamed many beasts far stronger than her. Or maybe he's just afraid that she'll accidentally stab him. It's a reasonable fear, considering that they're both blind in one eye after all.[break][break]

Scraping the side of the pot before things start to burn, she doesn't miss a single beat of the conversation shared. To be lured in by pretty little lies, then realise just what he'd been getting himself into - That honestly sounded very much like Isaac. As for 's story? Yes, she had more or less pieced it together, but it didn't make it any easier to listen to.[break][break]

And it most certainly won't make his next question any nicer to linger on.[break][break]

Does she intend to allow Rocket to make her a killer?[break][break]

What's to say that they haven't already done so? Back at the Cycling Road, back when she'd lost it at . What about the Darkest Day, where she'd inadvertently given Necrozma time to recover? What about the incident at Littleroot where so many lives had been wiped from the timeline?[break][break]

What about Kanto?[break][break]

Her spatula taps against the side of the pot with several clangs, her gaze stuck to the sauce bubbling within.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 0:52:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"You were-?"[break][break]

Isaac bit down on his tongue before he could ask Chu-e any further questions. The last thing he wanted to do was force them to relive that time. Nevertheless, disgust boiled in his gut. Was the League so willing to keep their political pieces safe that they'd sacrifice the lives and innocence of children to do so?[break][break]

Oh. Wait. Isaac already had proof of that.[break][break]

The world provided no justice for Chu-e. In its place, Rocket offered them retribution. They did nothing to ease their pain and grief. Instead, they used it as an excuse to twist them into a loaded gun. It was a familiar story. It was what Team Rocket had done to everyone within their reach. Ambition. Justice. Boredom. Pain. Need. Freedom. Rocket flirted with all of these, promising the tools to make them a reality. However, the only reality they provided for was the reality of one Declan Walsh.[break][break]

Isaac shuddered as he considered it.[break][break]

"I'm so sorry," he said, voice soft. He knew it was too late to make a difference. He knew that it wouldn't make up for the damage that Rocket had goaded Chu-e into charging. He knew even if either of those were true, there was near nothing he could do. Nevertheless, a part of him couldn't help but wish he was there.[break][break]

Next, Chu-e asked if Rocket had made him a killer. Isaac couldn't help but laugh a little at the statement. "Before Rocket, I had nobody, right?" he repeated. "Joining Rocket reminded me that everyone had a story. It reminded me what it was like to be loved, and what it was like to start loving people again."[break][break]

"The more time I've spent there, the less I've wanted to take a life. How am I supposed to just do that after learning that even the lives the League's abandoned are precious?" It was absolutely the wrong lesson to take away from his time in Rocket, and yet in many ways there was nothing that felt more right. "Is that messed up or what?"[break][break]

He sighed softly, processing what he'd seen in the Dewford Island conflict. "Though I guess none of that matters, huh?" Isaac said. "Long as I'm part of the machine, that blood's on my hands, isn't it? Even if I'm not getting my hands dirty myself, I'm just kicking that can down the road."[break][break]

Was he a man making the best of a bad situation? Or was he just a coward distracting himself from the truth however he could?

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:06:37 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Don't feel sorry for yourself cause you got caught up in some bad shit." Chu-e glanced over at , shrugging. At some point in the conversation they had taken some peaches from a bowl on the counter, deft fingers working to peel and slice. The knife gleamed as juices flowed down their wrists.

"Listen, and I'll only be nice about this once: feeling like a piece of shit about your actions isn't the same as killing someone with your own hands. My main job in Kanto was information extraction. That's a pretty way to say I tortured people. When you've carved a man's eye out with a spoon or flayed their skinned them alive you can cry all you want about being a killer." Chu-e envied Isaac in that moment. To have never actually killed.

Maybe this would shake some sense into and her own pity party as well.

"Has shit you've done probably indirectly caused people to die? Probably. Make it up to them by being better or get worse and get over it."

Their words could be considered cruel. Chu-e just cared in their own way. They didn't want Isaac or Eris to travel down the path the had. To only realize they wanted to be better after being soaked in blood.

Chu-e was a war criminal. Neither of them had delved that far into depravity just yet.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,785 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:40:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Does she... feel sorry for herself? Is it self-pity? Even when handed the scissors to cut at the mess, she can't untangle the knot that sits in her mind.[break][break]

Deep breaths, Eris.[break][break]

Has she hurt someone? Has she inadvertently caused the deaths of others? The faintest of memories whisper that she's done much worse. But has she been trying to make things better? What does she call trying to be kind to those around her? Or trying to keep her problems in a box so that they can focus on the bigger problems surrounding them? What does she call giving hugs to those she sees upset? Or trying to protect others that she cares for?[break][break]

She nearly slams the spatula against the counter but stops just short, splattering the sauce across a once clean surface.[break][break]

What does she call refusing to pull the trigger on , even after he admitted that he killed her parents?[break][break]

Taking a deep breath as Reiner helps to shift the pot off the stove, she moves to grab a cloth and wipe the mess up.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 3:17:43 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Chu-e's words were harsh. Each was like another slice of the knife, slicing a new emotion into the complex patchwork that made up Isaac's mindset. Guilt over acting like his problems were big compared to those of a literal repentant war criminal. Shame at having even started such a comparison in the first place. Anger at his own grief being minimized. Confusion as to how he was even supposed to feel right now. Fear at how much worse it could have gotten.[break][break]

The smaller of a chunk these emotions got cut into, the more they averaged out into a single blend; acceptance. Chu-e was right. None of Isaac's handwringing and angsting was going to make a difference. He couldn't change the past. He couldn't change it for himself. He couldn't change it for his loved ones. He couldn't change it for anyone.[break][break]

What he could do with the past was learn from it. What he could change was the future. To try and learn from a future that hadn't come, and to change a past that was already set in stone, was misguided at best and downright foolish at worst.[break][break]

"Well. I've already spent the last year trying to fix up my mess of a life," Isaac said, giving a light shrug. There was worry in his voice, but he tried to keep a brave face over it. "Guess there's no harm in keeping up the good work, yeah?"[break][break]

"And a good life starts with a good meal. Eris, you wanna help me finish up these chops? My wrists are cramping up something awful." The easiest way to get someone's mind off of a bad situation was to give them something else to occupy their braincase with. Besides, now he could take care of that pesky little mess for her! Win-win.[break][break]

And all it took was giving Eris Halla a knife.

[break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
burglar simulator || c
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 4:58:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: