Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 3:23:08 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]how did they fit a courtyard on a submarine?
[break][break]
it was one of many questions he had, but far from the pressing. it was rather unorthodox, but pleasant nevertheless. the smoliv in his care explored the greenery, small body trembling from the anxiety.
[break][break]
the ruffling of grass signals an approach, and river's eyes slide to the corner of his peripheal.
[break][break]
" ."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b1d999; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
harvest
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:49:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

It was a strange little hideaway, but it was her favorite one in Rocket Headquarters.[break][break]

A Sprigatito playfully nipped at her heels as Elisabeth knelt over the flora, a SUNNY DAY from a nearby Bellossom keeping the blossoms well-tended.[break][break]

Rarely did she find herself bothered here; most people in the submarine came here for a purpose, and often, that purpose led to training halls or offices behind locked doors.[break][break]

Which made company all the more unexpected.[break][break]

". An unexpected pleasure."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Bond Bridge.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 1:10:33 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"indeed it is... ma'am?" the word feels alien to him, but he just shrugs away the oddity.
[break][break]
the heat from SUNNY DAY eases the cold in his bones, and for that, he is grateful.
[break][break]
"if i'm disturbing you..."
[break][break]
he half turns his body in an indication to leave.

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
harvest
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:39:28 GMT
[nospaces]

"You needn't depart."[break][break]

No insistence held him there, however. If he wished to leave, the neutral coolness of her tone suggested she had no issue with being left alone, either.[break][break]

"This garden is as much yours as mine. That is the nature of communal things, hm?"[break][break]

The Grass-type feline rolled around on the ground, mewling as a paw playfully reached up towards the false sun -- as if hoping to bat it with a paw.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 14:14:37 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]solitude was his old friend, but the invitation of peace this place naturally exuded tempered that driving desire. he remains, his posture betraying his true feeling of contentment.
[Break][break]
"i suppose it is." he nods along, twice confirming his agreement. his eyes flick lazily to the cat, then to the sad looking plant that seemed equally awed, and afraid, of the SUNNY DAY effect. [Break][break]"you're the first i've seen come to this place."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
harvest
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 5:05:01 GMT
[nospaces]

She smirked then, a slight smile turned sardonic.[break][break]

"Then either do you not come here often, or too few people care to enjoy peace in this place."[break][break]

The artificial light dappled over the greenery, oddly fluorescent in its hue. Her Sprigatito seemed almost neon beneath it.[break][break]

"I have always enjoyed flora, however. I find it soothing, I suppose. And you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 1:52:20 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"the very notion of peace seems almost heretical in an organization like this."
[break][break]
river moves closer, squatting down to lean on his own knees as he reaches a hand out to coax the timid olive pokemon. his attention remains fixed on the smoliv, his expression soft, but neutral, as he responds.
[break][break]
"it smells nice and it's quiet."
[break][break]
simplicity suited him best.[break]

notes

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
harvest
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 17:56:15 GMT
[nospaces]

"All things cycle," she replied mildly, her own hand straying likewise to pet her Sprigatito upon the head. The feline Pokemon purred with pleasure, rubbing its head against her palm. "To always be full of fire and brimstone would exhaust us. Times of respite are necessary, to recharge."[break][break]

How much it would deplete their resources, for every day to be like that day when METENO fell, or the day they struck the Ultra Deep Sea near Dewford.[break][break]

"There's value in quiet simplicity, even for people like us."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 17:15:36 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]his own fire and brimstone had been tempered long, long ago. he understood that concept better than most.
[break][break]
"you won't find an argument from me on those points," he sighs.
[break][break]
his posture only becomes more slack in this strange, arms outstretched crouch.
[break][break]
the smoliv trembles beneath his touch, shaking from a fear so deeply engrained into its DNA that it was impossible to shake. it would grow out of it one day. he knew from experience.
[break][break]
"a value that's often too overlooked."

notes

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
harvest
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 2:41:36 GMT
[nospaces]

"I find myself in agreement. There's nothing quite like the pleasure of solitude."[break][break]

A contented silence lasted between them before she felt the reminder of distant obligation. She couldn't lose herself in the gardens for hours; her duty here had been completed, and she had plenty of responsibilities elsewhere.[break][break]

Such was the tradeoff for power and prestige.[break][break]

Elisabeth rose to her feet, and her Sprigatito bounded after her, pawing at her for attention. The blonde shook her head, bemused, as she gathered the Grass-type in her arms and patted it gently on the head.[break][break]

"I'll leave you to your enjoyment of this little sanctuary, then. If you ever find yourself interested in tending to its flowers, by all means. Your company here is welcome."[break][break]

A faint smile revealed her sincerity.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
harvest
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 0:00:15 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]river grunts his own affirmations, eyes glazing as listless thoughts ruminate endlessly. he's pulled gently from that stupor at 's departure.
[break]
[break]
"your company was... nice." he adds, eyes lifting to meet the underboss's own. "enjoy the rest of your evening." with no watch to calculate, and no sunlight to measure from, he goes for the safer option.
[break]
[break]

it's only well after she's past that river departs, the smoliv in his arms still. only the steady thrum of it's sleeping breath marks that it's alive at all.

notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
harvest
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 22:21:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: