he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
ULTRA DEEP SEA: MCH
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:36:19 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton covered his ears as the air filled with the flesh creatures' horrible, shrieking voices. It was like a thousand knives diving right into his mind and he thought his eardrums would burst. But, through the maddening din, he heard the shriek of another creature. The Greninja, that had snuck away from him during his Iron Moth's attack and had snatched Tsubaki away from the monsters' embrace, was was beckoning him to follow. A way out? He could only hope.

"MM! Let's go!" Colton shouted as he ran out from beneath his Pokemon, his feet threatening to slip on the blood-slick, flesh covered floor. He broke through the creatures surrounding him, the Iron Moth hot on his heels as he followed behind the Greninja towards the exit. Only, there is no exit. The door is locked and sealed tight, unable to be opened. Even Tsubaki's Noivern, after shoving him out of the way, couldn't break through despite its might.

The meaty organ that had been hanging above there heads began to thump to life and Colton could hear the sound of blood rushing through the walls, like the veins of some great beast. The ship was alive, yet it was not fully flesh and blood. He looked to the panel next to the door, a weakness that could be exploited. But time was growing short. He could hear the squelching steps of the flesh monsters as they danced their way ever closer.

"Keep them back. I'll work as fast as I can," Colton said, both to Hattori and MM, his hand reaching down to his waist and pressing the release on Arti's Pokéball. The Rotom popped out, taking a moment to take in its surroundings before its trainer forcefully turned its attention to the panel as he popped it open. The wires looked to be made of muscle and flesh, almost appearing like veins, but their coloring matched like they would in the real world, indicating there was still some mechanical components to this leviathan

He got down on his knees, blood soaking into his pants and lab coat as he sliced open the first wire with a multitool, receiving a spray of the stuff right into his face. The coppery taste of blood filled his mouth, his free hand pushing his glasses to the top of his head. "You're not going to like it, but I need you to possess this thing and move the wires I need to splice together to get this door open," he instructed. With some hesitation, Arti left its beloved washing machine and disappeared into the wire, its travel noted by the wires wiggling as it zipped through them.

Colton's hands flew around the panel, cutting wires and splicing them back together as fast as he could as Arti indicated what he needed to work with. It would certainly take some time to finally get it worked out entirely. How Megolopolans built and wired their electronics was entirely alien, but it was slowly becoming clearer as he and Arti desperately worked to open the door.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 23:24:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

How the angels dance in the sky. Their lithe forms swirl. One by one they mingle. They break apart at random. At times their shapes take on the manner of man. The next moment, they are utterly alien. More are pushed out from a great chamber above the heart. It is like watching newborns being pushed out of a birth canal, complete with dark afterbirth, but the shapes that descend are odd.[break][break]
It’s like the center of a venus fly trap. Blooming. Inviting. Beckoning Tsubaki to come up. Join them. Join us, join us. Be whole. Be complete. Be ours. We will let you hurt him. You can put the poison in his veins. That love will be yours. He can be yours. Forever. And ever and ever and ever and ever. You can watch him scream in such sweet agony. All those cries will be for you. Your father’s cries. The new man. You are venom wrought and beaten into a human shape. You are our kith, you are our kind. You are of this sea. You are a creature meant for this place. Cast off the garment of flesh. Let your soul and all the organs inside of you float up and join this great mass with us. Please. We want you. We need you.[break][break]
Hattori is throwing shuriken after shuriken. It forces them back by a matter of inches. They keep coming. They keep descending. They make no noise. These creatures do not know death. They do not know pain. The white arms, like little vines, reach down to beckon Tsubaki home.[break][break]
Colton performs his delicate surgery. As he cuts into the wires, it truly is like cutting into a vein. It causes a high, whirring noise to come from the panel. When some of the wires are cut, maggots spill out. Rather, maggots are the closest approximation of what they are. They put up no resistance, they do not stand in his way, but they cling to his hands. They suckle on the skin.[break][break][break]
While above, a warrior fights a warrior’s battle. The main bulk of the screaming horde come for Shuwen. Stragglers that try and go below deck are quickly cut down by Roland. Using his speed, the warrior makes short work of them with his war glaive. The electric field causes his quark drive to go into overdrive, empowering him with further might.[break][break]
The bear bellows. The horde thins. But not yet. Not yet. He cannot fall here. Not with his promise to Gabe unfulfilled. Not before he can show Tsubaki a better tomorrow. Not before Shuwen punches out all six of Lopez’s Mightyena and claims the title of Top Champion for his trainer. He’s got too much to lose to lose himself in this godless sea.[break][break]
"You know, they say whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger." Navy does not know who the god of this world is, but he knows they are listening to him. "You ain't found a way to kill me yet."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:28:39 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

Fall, fall further.
Dive deeper, sink to the bottom of the abyss.

If only they could see you now.
All the people who hated you, abandoned you.
All the people who loved you and were abandoned.

Ancient Megalopolans wander their dead, sunken cities as ghosts and watch silently, with envy and sorrow.

Is this the future they abandoned, or is this precisely the future they embraced and fell into ruin for the sake of? You grin so widely it feels as if you face is about to crack in two.

Navy's frog grasps you, pulls you away. But you touch his arm with a transparent hand. A hand that you can see straight through, as if it weren't even there.

It burns, as if it's searing hot.

A family that I was never able to fit into... a life that felt like a waking dream. It was all so imperfect, left me so terribly dissatisfied. But now, now that I've been touched by the sea, I'm finally awake. For the first time, I know. I know now, exactly who I am...

You're not here.

You're floating above the sea, watching Navy fight schools of wild pokemon. He's desperate, surrounded on all sides. And yet, he has not lost hope.

You reach out a hand, transparent as a ghost. You open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. It's alright. He understands. As he speaks of God, oh god, does he understand.

The schools disperse. Crushed by pressure of the deep sea, suddenly and completely. They freeze in place, and then go belly up all at once.

You try to smile. He cannot see it, because you have no mouth, and yet, he knows. Staring through him with red eyes that no longer exist, he knows the name of the one who intervened on his behalf.

... I've found the sole purpose for which I was born, the call of the void-sea.

You're a shuddering, sweating mess huddled against a wall inside the belly of the whale again.

Muttering things under your breath, cradling your body in your arms.

You watch what's happening in front of you, but you don't see anything at all.

Idly, you run your fingers across the back of your neck. Caressing the barnacles that grow there again. Like the kiss of a lover, it reminds you of sensual, intimate moments that now seem so distant.

Once, they had been removed by force.

And yet, the sea has a way of marking you once more, where transparent hands of a parasite once did.

"... Hurry, Colton."

Your voice sounds so distant, like it's someone else's entirely. Fading and ethereal.

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:07:00 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton could hear the whispers of the creatures dancing about, feel the maggots spilling out of the wires and suckling on his skin. But he forced himself to ignore it. He couldn't afford to let the panic and fear take hold of his mind, not when their safety relied on his success. His breathing was deep, focused, and calm, his hands steady as he continued to work, embracing everything within his own element and shutting out everything else.

Everything except Tsubaki.

Her soft voice reached his ears, breaking his concentration for just a moment. Colton looked back at her, seeing the shuddering, sweaty mess she had become since they'd entered the ship. This place, this vile ship they had foolishly decided to delve in to, was draining both her body and mind. He supposed he should count himself lucky the horrors of Ultra Space didn't seem to care for him, but he had to take advantage of that. "Don't worry. I'm almost done," he responded, turning his attention back to his work with an even tighter focus. The mysteries of Megolopolan technology would lay themselves bare for him, whether this ship wanted to or not.

MM floated next to Hattori, its wings spinning rapidly to maintain a constant HURRICANE to keep the creatures back. Compared to Hattori, the mechanical Pokémon seemed to care little for the environment it found itself in, likely because it hailed from Ultra Space. Even still, its digital eyes seemed to reflect a resolve, almost as if it understood the true nature of what they were dealing with that no human could ever hope to.

"Come on, come on..." Colton muttered to himself as he spliced the final few wires back together. "Give me a pulse, Arti." Sparks flew across the exposed wiring as he brushed the maggots off his hand, electricity flowing through the rewired panel, with the door opening up with a satisfying thunk a moment later. Arti appeared from one of the wires, looking quite drained after having to maneuver its way through the vein like wires as it returned to its washing machine.

"Thanks for the help, bud. Take a rest," he said, returning Arti to its Pokéball before releasing Ferrus and Twoey. With his two Pokemon, he quickly moved over to Tsubaki and offered his hand. "We need to get moving. My Pokémon can help you walk if you need any support. MM and Hattori can cover our exit."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:43:57 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Upon their escape, they see such scenes. Two amalgamations of flesh in the rough shape of humans with all the parts rearranged create new life. A quadrupedal mound of oozing puss takes a crawling worm the size of a couch for a walk. Spindly little spines twist like two snails dancing under the moonlight. Scenes from a hundred lifetimes. Scenes of love and scenes of strife. Scenes of war, scenes of peace. The best scenes, the worst scenes.[break][break]

When the play wanders too close to the escaping humans, Hattori swats at them with a kunai made from frozen water. He rushes along. What a sweet song they sing for Tsubaki. This place is growing on her, making her its princess. It loves her. It adores her. It relishes her. It does not want to relinquish her. This place is inexorably linked to her. Digging here is to dig too deep. Yet dig she must, or else the toxins planted by true love’s first kiss will poison her heart forever.[break][break]

Hattori bursts above deck. Above them swims the horde. They are weakened. Falling. Shuwen and Navy have held them off. Thanks to the power housed within the mega stone and Navy’s own fighting spirit, they were not swarmed. They have survived. If they are to make it through this alive, they will need more firepower in the days to come. Navy forgets his pride. He forgets the battle. A warrior does not turn his back on battle, but this battle is over.[break][break]

Out comes Lizzy. Out comes Voyager. Navy takes Tsubaki into his arms again. Hattori catches a ride on Voyager. They run away from this place, aware of just how far out of their depth they are. On paper, their mission is a success. They found. One heart. Not the heart, but one of the many organs that seems to comprise this place. So too have they found the rangers.[break][break]

A grim victory.[break][break]

I’m glad you two made it.” He recalls Shuwen, whose battle is now over. “Let’s get out of here.” He caresses Tsubaki’s cheek. “And get you to a doctor, Baki.

T4giEsWN
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:04:43 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[attr="class","sambam"]

You slip against the cold, wet walls.

You can't see a thing, but you feel the arms of something picking you up. Carrying you through the passageway, spiraling up and up, til you're dizzy. You can hear Tsutsuji chittering close behind you, dragging herself clumsily along the floor.

She won't leave you alone with them, but though she doesn't trust strangers, she's not in a position to argue with them. As long as they don't put you in any danger, as long as you don't leave her sight, she'll leave it be.

You feel the surrounding pressure change as you emerge onto the deck. The place you just were, in another body, in another life. You hear Navy's familiar voice, feel his familiar touch. And when he takes you in his arms, reassuring you everything's okay, you feel tears roll down your cheek.

You're not sure the reason.

Whether it's relief, whether it's happiness, whether it's sorrow.

It will all be done soon enough, this nightmare. He tells you that, and you can't help but believe him. But you feel it still, deep in your chest, the call of the void longing for you.

You don't want to leave.

Perhaps that's the reason you cry, as he tells you that you're going home.

A mouth that forgot how to speak doesn't know how to form the words, "I already am home".

[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

mCQhz3aj
close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:05:56 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
With no response from Tsubaki, Colton's Pokémon take it upon themselves to lift her up and carry her out on their own. They truly had no other option, not with the creatures still dancing their way ever closer. With MM as their only source of light, Colton waves his hand to beckon the group forward and they begin their mad dash through hell.

Bright flashes of red illuminate the scenes around them as Colton calls forward the rest of his Pokémon, save Arti. They work in tandem with Hattori, striking back at the horrors that attempted to reach out an touch them. Scenes that, no matter how hard he tried, Colton simply couldn't ignore. It was like nothing he could ever imagine, both horrifying and beautiful, all at once. All within the belly of this gargantuan beast. Were they contained? Could these horrors ever breach their way to reality? Should they risk the chance for them to do so?

Why did the League permit this...abomination to continue existing, when it defied all logic to do so?

Daylight, or the closest thing to it within Ultra Space, hits Colton's eyes, making him squint as they break their out of the leviathan. He was relieved that Navy wasted no time in taking Tsubaki and releasing his Arcanine and Cyclizar to ride. Escape was very clearly on both of their minds.

Colton recalled all of his own Pokemon before joining Hattori on Voyager's back. Despite the uncomfortable position he had to take to keep himself on the Arcanine's back, he had no complaints. They were alive and getting further and further away from the great leviathan and the dancing bodies of flesh that sang about how they could never die.

Was that true? Is that why the ship was allowed to remain despite the horrors that lay within? Did it hold some sway over someone who had decided to delve into its depths, demanding more and more sacrifices under the pretense of research? Colton could not say for certain and he wasn't sure if he ever wanted to be able to.

Some things were simply best left forgotten.

2VNb|HwS
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 3:57:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/j43XjHd/pearlstring.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]