Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Sleep With the Fish (Postdormitum)
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 20:53:27 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian swam through the Ultra Deep Sea, looking for League Members to attack, like he was a Sharpedo on the prowl, Dorian began to notice the barnacle formations on his body were starting to grow. Shrugging it off, Dorian continued to patrol the area, humming a tune to himself.

tags:
notes: Postdormitum Mission - Clash
+10 (Post)
+10 (Mutation)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:28:33 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The rift expanded without warning two or three hours ago. Half a city block--filled with refugees--fell into it. Her spine was now covered in what seemed to be fines. Two thin horns jutted from just behind her ears, resembling those of the Kingdra that floated beside her.

After a long day staining her hands red, the blonde felt grateful for these rescue operations. Even if some of the civilians looked horrific. These missions reminded her why she tossed herself back into this fire.

"Clear." Lydia murmured into her walkie talkie, holstering her gun. Around her lay the corpses of Veluza and Sharpedo. Someone had left a Dracovish rotting on the walkway above.. "All civilians accounted for, sir."

Suddenly, as Dorian drifted by, the Lycanroc at her side rumbled in her chest. A split-second warning.
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:29:46 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The sight of a decapitated Dragovish had been the first thing to catch the attention of the Mad Dog. He would hardly notice the woman, and her Lycanroc as he swam over to investigate, admiring the bloody scenery of the many dead Pokemon, before hearing something.

"Well, what do we have here~?", Dorian questioned. "Was this your doing, by any chance?", he asked.

His tone was one of admiration, rather than any sort of horror.

The Houndoom by his side got into a stance, ready for a fight.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:32:19 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]When the man called out for attention, the blonde frowned. His tone did not indicate sympathy nor judgment. He seemed almost happy. "It is not." She wrinkled her nose. "Whomever did this was certainly...barbaric."

The woman shared a glance with her Kingdra. "Triton." The Kingdra drove her upward until she hovered just before the pathway. " From his side, she stepped into the aether proper.

Her small height now much more pronounced, she resembled a Barbie dressed up in her brother's GI Joe gear. But the gun was worn and the shots in the corpse's head were frighteningly accurate.

She offered a nod to the Houndoom. Only then did she turn to its trainer. "Are you part of the collapse?" She paused. Something on this man-made her shudder. "Or are you simply...lost?" Which, morally, at least, she supposed all Rockets were.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #ACDEF7; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; border-top: 6px solid #ACDEF7;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #272727;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #ACDEF7;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:33:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"You may call it barbarism. I for one, call it art!", Dorian retorted with a twisted grin.

Dorian took a moment to examine the woman before him. Short, but kitted out in combat gear, and armed to boot. He knew that melee was simply out of the question in this encounter. At least, not unless he could get that gun away from her.

"Me? I guess you could say I'm something of a tourist.", he remarked. "I'm here on business, but I've got time to see the sights!"

The Houndoom didn't hesitate to blast the Kingdra with a cloud of noxious smog.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:41:16 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Well, it appeared she was dealing with a psychopath .

Still, she did not "What is artistic about this?" Lydia frowns at the corpse. Its head is long gone--rolled away in a feeding frenzy. "It is death, not the painting of a master." She murmured a prayer beneath her breath before turning to Dorian her full attention.

A tourist, hm? That sounded foolish. More than likely, a lie. "There is no need to be flippant." She sighed. Her gloved hand lifted to clutch her pendant. "I am here on different business, I believe."

She saw the hound's throat tense. "Triton!" Its long muzzle jerked up as the seahorse turned to his trainer. Though he kicked back, it was not enough to spare him the kick of the smog. Where he snorted it, veins of purple spread like fire.

"I will take that as confirmation." She gestured forward, the Kingdra only happy to throw out an attack of his own. At point blank range, he figured a Hydro Pump would do the trick.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:42:21 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"That's the beauty of art, isn't it? It's all up for interpretation!", Dorian remarked playfully. "I say that someone who can cause this much death is a master of their craft~", Dorian continued.

"Well, this should be entertaining, then~", he replied.

The Houndoom was launched back by the Hydro Pump. Angrily, the Houndoom staggered up, attempting to lunge at the Kingdra, and attempt to crunch down on it with all of the malice he could muster.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:44:08 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]While an honor roll student, art had always been her worst subject. And the struggled stemmed from precisely the interpretive aspect. "Not to the artist." Every person intended something when they created a piece, and, to Lydia, that answer was the right one. "And I am sure the Dracovish would disagree."

She turned to the gore beneath her. "Those creatures were...maddened." Webbed fingers curled into fists. "Arceus bless their souls." Again, the man's idea of entertainment was as strange of his idea of art.

Keeping her hand on her gun, Lydia backed out of the battle's active zone. Beneath her visor, blue eyes slid worriedly to her Kingdra. He shook his head. I have this, my lady. Do not fret.

When the dog lunged, the dragon-type responded with a Twister. The recoil sent him out of range. This aimed to throw the dark type off his back and smashing it into one of the many rocks covering this place.

As this attack launched, the water-type winced, its vision dancing as the poison spread.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
700 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:46:53 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Houndoom let out a yelp as he was sent colliding into one of the rocks. As he slowly floated back to the ground, knocked out by the impact, Dorian recalled his Houndoom.

"Well, it's been fun. But I have business to attend to. Toodles~", Dorian waved her off, before throwing a Scatterbang to the ground to distract them, while he quickly swam away, using what cover he could to get between himself, and the League member.

Though he lost this encounter, his spirits were still high.

tags:
notes: TALLY
Post x5 (50)
Participation (50)
Mission Completion (100)
Loss (300)
Pokemon KO (50)
Mutation (10)
Scatterbang Used (10)
TOTAL = 570

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 0:51:03 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","samjermain"]Triton sighed bubbles of relief as the vicious hound collapsed. His breath escaped in rapid little puffs. "King." The water-type's swimming rhythm slowed as he tried his best to hold himself level.

Lydia stared down her opponent, waiting for him to make his next move. But he didn't. What did he mean by toodles? Was this coward departing so quickly? "Wait!" The woman shouted after him, the Scatterbang plunging her and Triton into a white cloud of rock and dust. "Get back here you--" She coughed, brushing debris from her visor.

By the time she straightened, the other had vanished into the underbelly of the deep sea. "After him, Tri--" Lydia's eyes widened as the already tired Kingdra collapsed.

"Hang on!" With a final glare at Dorian's path, the blonde moved to return to the rendezvous point. Her Pokemon deserved respect for their service, just like she did.

Notes: Thread Complete

MP TOTAL: 520
  • 50 MP - Thread start
  • 50 MP - 5 x Posts
  • 150 MP - Thread completed
  • 10 MP - Mutations
  • 50 MP - Pokemon KO
  • 10 MP - Knock Out Pokemon
  • 200 MP - Battle Win

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 23:22:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: