August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:22:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji hadn’t expected to be stuck in a situation like the one he had put himself too…In a sense, he had murdered the chance of him being able to live a normal life with his actions, maybe he could justify it with his want to give his all to rocket, future and past…As it had been already, but at the same time…
[break][break]
It was just that he hadn’t thought about it.
[break][break]
But here he was, him and some masked dude, maybe it was a lesson from above, maybe he was supposed to pretend to be a better person. But his hood was pulled up, a mask covered the lower half of his face. Looking across towards a store. ”Shit, I haven’t been able to buy food in a while…” His stocks were running low, and while he could go back home, his real home…
[break][break]
No. He would kill that person.
[break][break]
”So, mister masked man, why the hell are we in an alleyway?” Who was this person to begin with? This was a sketchy looking scene, but everything he did was sketchy.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Mission: Putting on a Front

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 18:42:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Seraphim was in his full cybernetic, ninja suit as he was with a new recruit. It was strange not being the newest member to Rocket anymore, but he had realized something about one of the newest members of Rocket. They were wholly unprepared to lead a double life which was a necessary skill in not being captured by the League.

"We are in an alleyway, because you stick out more than I do." Came the robotic sounding voice. "And that is saying something. Judging by what you just said, you seem wholly incompetent if you can't even afford to eat." It was an insult from one masked man to another. "I am also aware that you have no prospects outside of Rocket, considering you have no education past the age of thirteen." Which meant that outside of crime there was nothing this guy could do at the moment.

Amor wasn't here to fix his life, that would have to be on him, but there was an important lesson to be learned in putting on a front. In acting like you belonged even when you didn't.

"And that simply won't do, so today I am going to teach you how to blend if you want to learn. To belong even when you don't." With that a Zoroark would appear, and using it's Illusion to hide who he really was, Amor would take his cybernetic suit off, and in front of Kouji would be standing a very pale man, with snake like eyes, and long black hair. Wearing a business suit.

His cybernetic suit seemed to have some autopilot built in it as it simply closed up, and walked off like a sentient machine. It was just being piloted by Jarvis his Porygon-Z in all actuality.

"If you succeed, I'll buy your meals for the next month." Food was a powerful motivator when you were hungry.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:10:43 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji couldn’t help but hide the grimace, the look he gave to Amor wasn’t something that could be called annoyance, but it wasn’t neutral either. It was a mixture of apprehension, and concern. ”Hey hey, so what do you want me to do? Pretend to be a goody two-shoes? Work some kind of 9-5? That’s too boring.” He said as he looked at the man across from him, just how the hell was he supposed to do something like that to begin with?
[break][break]
He couldn’t see it, not with the small reputation he had gained for himself, as a criminal, a problem, he had killed the pokemon of an elite four, and others, that was a grudge that would be held over his head.
[break][break]
”Whatever, you’re the one in charge. Just what do you want me to do? I can cover my face.” It wasn’t the prospect of food that motivated him, he had gone longer without…But it was something he would have had to do regardless, and food on top did sound good.
[break][break]
”Well, if you’re offering, it would be rude to say no…So shake on it.” He offered his hand to the man in front of him, who had changed his shape into one that could only be called…Uncomfortable, sickly almost.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:17:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The sickly pale man with long black hair would look at the youth that was on his tail, and quirk a brow. Amor wondered if he had ever been that care free? It was doubtful, someone like him didn't have the luxury to not plan several steps ahead. So as they walked they would talk.

"A boring normal job would be a good start. Did you ever think of the opportunities that exist in such a thing? You could gain valuable intel at a job, leverage the right job to the benefit of the organization. There are many uses for such a thing, if you think about it properly." Was he lecturing this overgrown child? Yes. Was it warranted? Also yes. "To have any kind of success brawn will only get you so far alone. Thinking one dimensional will cause you to fail, or worse, die." Cold eyes would meet the youths as they waded through the crowd, but no one paid them any heed. Soon they were at a little Tea Shop, and Amor got a spot for them.

Sitting down he waited for the waitress to find her way to them, but until then they would keep conversing.

"If we lose this grand war....What are you going to do with no skills? With no back up identity you are left quite literally on your rear end, and found wanting." Reptilian eyes met Kouji's once more as Geddon, the Zoroark, took his place at Amor's side, and just leaned in for head scritches.

"So what I want you to do, is observe the people here, first, and foremost. Tell me what you see, what you hear, what you notice. If you fail, you're going to be surviving on one slice of bread a day for the next several months."

@kouji

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:03:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

What would he do if Rocket lost?
[break][break]
Die.
[break][break]
But even Kouji, as short-sighted as he was, knew better than to voice that statement. It didn’t serve any kind of purpose. ”So you just want me to watch a bunch of…People?” He said as he looked around the place.
[break][break]
”Haaaah…That’s easy.” He said as his golden eyes scoured the area, landing on person to person. ”Guy, middle aged, grey hair…Has a rotom-phone, an expensive watch, and what looks like a heavy wallet. Woman, young, could be a teenager…Purse is packed full, most likely a change of clothes…Hm…Old man in the back, left pocket is bulging, has a cane, his left pocket is filled but left is empty, so he probably favors that left leg.” His voice began low, almost a whisper, but gradually rose up in pitch as he spoke until he caught himself and slowed down again.
[break][break]
This was one small thing Kouji was confident in, having done this for years, he was always looking for a mark, someone to rob, but perhaps he was missing the purpose of the exercise. ”Hope you’re ready to buy a lot of food, I eat a ton.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 10:44:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor listened to Kouji as he spoke, not once did he interrupt him even as he got a little louder. The boy caught himself, and fixed it. It was as impressive as it was disappointing, but that is what they were here to fix.

"That is all well, and good. But why?" It was a simple question posed to the one across from him. "Why did that man gain that wealth? Why does he favor his left leg? Why does she have a change of clothes?" Three questions all posed back to back. Why? Why? Why? To blend in you needed to understand more than just the bare minimum. The last thing Amor wanted was one of the new recruits to be captured by the League. Given this ones personality he figured he would sooner die than betray Rocket, but with all the other traitors recently, it was hard to say.

"Why don't you practice having a conversation. Go ask the old man about his phone. In case you didn't know, it's the latest model. You might learn something interesting." He stated simply as their waitress arrived to take their order for tea. Information was a powerful tool the way Amor saw it.

"If you come back with a good answer, then consider yourself the winner of this little challenge." A charming smile on his sickly visage greeted the waitress who did look off put by his appearance.

"Can I get two Lemon Honey teas please? My young friend here isn't much of a connoisseur of the stuff, so I figure starting him out with that will ease him into it." The waitress smiled back faintly, before scurrying off.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 1:26:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]Kouji sighed.
[break][break]
”The hell do I care about phones for? Can’t have a fun conversation that I don’t care about.” He said with a shrug as he got up, Kouji’s steps were a little heavy, more heavy than usual, as if dragging his legs to do something he didn’t really want to do.
[break][break]
But he pulled up the chair across from the elderly man, a smirk on his face. ”Hey pops, how’s it going? Couldn’t help but notice ya got that new Rotom phone, didn’t know they were selling ‘em in Hoenn.” His smile was a tad forced until the moment that he began to talk of valuables, but he sounded more like a man getting ready to rob a man rather than one trying to start a conversation.
[break][break]
”Oh? This thing? My daughter wanted me to carry this around; gets her to worry less, and lets me talk to her while travelling.” He said offhandedly, as he looked up at Kouji, and away from his coffee, there was a bit of a brusque tone, as if trying to end the conversation as soon as possible.
[break][break]
But Kouji really wanted that meal.
[break][break]
”Huh? You ain’t a kid, what’s she got to worry about.” Was the point he got stuck on, the travel comment slid over his head in a moment as he focused on the first thing that he saw.
[break][break]
”Just a daughter worrying about her pops, anyway, I’d like to enjoy my coffee in quiet, young man.” And so Kouji found himself rebuffed as he walked back to Amor, hands in his pocket he raised an eyebrow at the selection of tea.
[break][break]
”I’m more of a green tea man, no sugars.” He said, and yet he took the lemon honey tea, he disliked sweet stuff, but he could bare it, and so he sipped at it as he waited for an evaluation.
[break][break]
”Travels, Daughter worries a bunch.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 20:14:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Kouji came back with three identifying marks for the man, and Amor just sipped his tea easily as he watched Kouji from the rim of his cup. It was a curious thing, that someone didn't see the world like he did, or have an innate thirst for knowledge. Perhaps he had made his group of acquaintances to scholarly, and it had given him the false impression that everyone to some degree wanted to learn more. It was entirely possible that he might have to rethink his strategy when dealing with this youth before him.

"He travels alot? Did you ask where? Why does his daughter worry?" Things to engage the man, and keep him talking, Amor was a bit amused that Kouji didn't see that. Though he was doing his best to not lower the boys morale to much. "These are valuable skills you know? Even if you only ever use them for Rocket, knowing how to bait an opponent with the right information is just as effective of a tactic, as punching them in the face." Amor explained as he grabbed a sweet biscuit from a basket, and took a generous bite of it.

"You just have to get the information first. Take you for example. From my research on you, you only have your dad left. Your childhood home wasn't to hard to track down. If I so desired I could just go burn it down, and murder your father, and you would be all but powerless to stop me." Amor explained casually to him taking another sip of his tea.

"Knowledge is power, and that is the point of today's exercise. Blend in, gain knowledge, and insight of those around you, put those skills to use, and even if Rocket falls, you might still be able to get ahead of the curve." Amor explained to him with a gentle tilt of his head, which probably looked odd with his current disguise.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 0:10:25 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]Kouji’s eyes narrowed at Amor, it was the way it always came back to that point; there was a decisive difference between the two. He kept his hostility away, even if his hand sat comfortably within his hoodie pocket.
[break][break]
”If it fails, we go down together…Or do you have ideas outside of rocket?” He said with a raised eyebrow, his golden eyes bore into Amor’s own eyes. He began to speak without faltering. ”That guy never wanted to be bothered, but that’s fine. I couldn’t figure more shit out, and I know information’s important. I’ll learn what I can, but I’ll only ever use ‘em for Rocket.”
[break][break]
”If Rocket goes down, I’ll go down.”
[break][break]
He didn’t hesitate to state that simple fact, his life had revolved around it, he would be there forever as far as he knew it. He was new, he was young, and yet that was the only certainty in life that he had.
[break][break]
”How would you gather it then? You’re a creepy looking dude right now, no-one would trust ya, and even I can’t read what you want. What’s the trick?” Kouji didn’t understand, but he was tense, his eyes were fixed onto Amor, they didn’t move, nor vibrate; his blinks were few and far between. It was a burgeoning lack of trust, that was what he was feeling, enough so that he couldn’t remove his eyes from this guy.
[break][break]
Yet, he could say this much.
[break][break]
”As for my old man, that’s why he’s there, if you ain’t got anyone, you ain’t gotta worry about anyone but yourself, and your mission.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 22:18:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor met the youths gaze unflinchingly, it was the worlds most interesting game of 'don't blink first', but the real question would be who would lose? So teal met gold evenly, and he tapped his cheek curiously. There was a particular order he wanted to tackle those statements in.

"You have a naive view of the world right now. To simply think that you want to die with Rocket, is a bold statement, when you have no idea what the future holds. Always leave leeway, because someday, something could come along, and change that. Riches, power, love, any of those things are possible for anyone. So don't be stupid boy." Amor internally sighed as he realized that he sort of sounded like his own father right now.

"As for my ideas for outside of Rocket. If the entire organization fell tomorrow, it would not impact me in the slightest. I would still be able to live comfortably, and do what I wanted. So yes." Though he didn't say how, or why that was the case, but he just curled his lips into a serpentine smile.

"If you think all you will have to worry about is yourself....You are very mistaken on how Rocket actually operates." Amor explained to , and took another drink of his tea. "The fact is I know who you are. Which means the League can find that out as well. I would kill your father sure, but they would torture him to get information out of him, and sure you could say that he won't crack. But that won't save him from the invasive nature of a psychic pokemon will it? You don't blend in, which makes you a liability. And in turn that makes him a liability, for everyone in this organization. Mutually assured destruction is Rocket's way. We work together not because we want to, but because we have to." It was a fact.

"And if my real identity ever gets betrayed, you can rest assured. I am prepared to salt the earth to fix it." The smile never left his lips, and he rested his chin in his palms. "So to answer your question about what the trick is. First you have to be personable. A nice smile, a greeting, there are a myriad of ways. Find out if you have common ground with them, and if there is none, build some. Gathering information is no different than a normal conversation. You can have a normal conversation right?" came a quirked brow.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 6:12:37 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji sighed, there was a core difference, it wasn’t a matter of him being stupid, because he would be the first to admit that was the case. ”Aye aye captain, but we’re different, I was born to join rocket, ain’t no way I’d consider anything else. Rocket first, everything else second…But I never thought about Psychics, I guess I gotta kill my old man then.”
[break][break]
There was a casual calm that came with the way he had said it, his tone was even, tempered; yet his eyes were contemplative, a plan, an idea bubbled away behind those eyes of his. He looked at the tea that was far too sweet, and swirled it aroun,d a simple conversation, salting the earth, he could learn a lot from this man.
[break][break]
”You’re really smart y’know? Sure, this is a simple conversation, but smart people make bad followers is what they say. You aren’t really a follower huh? I guess this is just a side-job for you.” He knew people, at least to an extent, or he liked to think he did, the ugliness in the heart of others.
[break][break]
But he could do one thing. ”Whatever, we can chat about this over some beers later. I’ll go chat to someone. Conversation is easy, but I don’t like talking to people I ain’t got nothing in common with.” That was the core issue, and he was sure that was the same for everyone else. It was just that he didn’t have very many hobbies, and those he did do were those one could do on their own.
[break][break]
So he halted for a moment before he stood up, his elbow placed on the table as he looked over the room again, to see who would end up being his second mark.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 22:46:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Sometimes it paid to just listen, you could learn so much about a person by just shutting up. Sadly that wasn't a skill many possessed, but he listened to the youth, and few things caught his attention at the very least.

"Not many people think of the value of Psychic Pokemon. There are even some that can delete, or manipulate memories. It's quite an interesting process honestly." He explained to , but then the boy seemed to be flattering him, and he wasn't sure how to take that. "I wouldn't consider myself smart, I've just had more experience. And this, well it's something." Was Amor truly loyal to Rocket? To the point that he found them useful, and he wasn't willing to besmirch the name of the man who had recruited him. Yes. In every other regard probably much less.

Though that was probably to be expected by most of Rocket, everyone was serving their own self interest, it just happened to lend itself to the main goal. The more power Rocket gained, the more likely you were able to achieve your own goals. So you had some incentive to help out.

"Chances are you, you don't have a lot in common with anyone outside of Rocket. Perhaps we should switch the focus of this excercise into broadening your horizons." He mused as he took another drink of his tea, and he stood up. Tapping his cheek thoughtfully. "I may have approached this wrong." Mulling it over a little more. "I have a better idea, come on." Amor spoke swiftly before leaving the money on the table to pay for their drinks, and walking off. "And don't steal that." He warned sharply before heading towards the townsquare. Maybe his lesson was flawed from the get go.

So they would have to rethink their strategy.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 5:20:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji pulled his hand back the moment the warning was given, clicking his teeth; free money was just that. ”What a pain.” He muttered as he said it, but at the same time he looked at the back of the other man, that fake shape; but yet it was still creepy enough to give someone the heebies.
[break][break]
”You’ve got a new idea? Tell me.” He wanted to know, but if it came to commonality…
[break][break]
”I’m pretty good with ships, I do calligraphy in my spare time, I like green tea a lot, so I can talk about that a bunch, and martial arts? Yeah, I’ve done a few. Those are my hobbies if I had to say it.” He said as if providing some common ground to fall upon, or rather, a path to be followed. ”You? You’re not just a face with money right? What do me and you have in common, what do you have in common with others.”
[break][break]
This was a man he could trust with his back, at least for now, it was something Kouji was slowly realizing. But he couldn’t trust him with Rocket, it was a strange dichotomy, but he’d make sure to keep an eye on him.
[break][break]
Entering the town's square, they were enveloped by a rhythmic pulse, the steady beat of drums reverberating through the air. Accompanied by sporadic applause, it was a harmonious symphony that celebrated the joyous spirit of the place. Kouji’s head nodded in beat, matching each; enjoying the sound for a scant few moments.
[break][break]
”This is a cover, you a big fan of music?” He said with a tilt of his head, but then he ignored it entirely. ”Can’t say I’m a fan of cover artists, but what do you want me to do here?”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,877 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Unending Atmosphere
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 0:21:07 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a street fair, or block party. Whatever you called it depended on your age, and Amor didn't grace Kouji's question with an answer. Instead he pulled out his wallet, and handed the boy five hundred dollars, and just chuckled a little.

"I sort of sent her through a wall during my last interaction with her. I do not think we are fans of another anymore." Part of him wondered however if in another timeline, another universe if he, and were friends though? Maybe he had decided to answer her question that day, and sell out . Or maybe she just let him leave. Maybe instead they worked together to achieve something greater than the sum of their parts. However that wasn't this universe, it was another.

"A deal is a deal. So I know that won't cover the cost of your monthly food bill, but I will have someone drop by in a day or so to give you the rest. I believe two thousand should suffice. That assumes you blend in here for the rest of the day." he motioned to the festivities, and then began to make his way back to the alleyway. "Consider it a thanks for indulging me, I'm terrible at teaching people." He said with a laugh.

Amor had learned some interesting things about one of Rockets newest recruits, but whether either of them had learned anything about putting on a front from this exchange remained to be seen. Amor wasn't one to linger in place when the objective was fulfilled, and while he could have stayed, and probably enjoyed the rest of the evening. He had work to do, machines to build, strength to gather, all of that. Maybe this would pay dividends in the future, maybe it wouldn't.

Only time would tell.