Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
to burgle a beest
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:23:30 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It’s a blurred frenzy of activity. Navy’s plan requires more smoke. Hattori obliges. There in its midst, navy looks at Reiner and urges the Pokemon forward alongside Lizzy. He leads them out. Stays calm in storm. Above them, the Beedrills are buzzing. They angrily swarm. They fall down into the smoke.[break][break]
I’ve got you, kid.” Navy says to her in that calm, strong tone. His nose is covered to keep the smoke from getting in his lungs. He’s soon hugging the door leading to the queen’s chamber, sealed. On the other side is a soft humming pulse. It thrums, like the sound of a heartbeat. A lub-dub of clawing power waiting to take them when these lesser challengers fall.[break][break]
I’ve got you…I’ve got you.” He says, knowing the beginnings of a panic attack when he sees one. Grabbing her is unwise. Doing anything except being there is stupid. Navy protects her while she works through this. Whatever else happens, he leaves it up to Reiner. The Luxray knows Eris better than he will for a long, long time.[break][break]
We’re getting out of here in one piece.” Navy repeats, intoning the words like a prayer. “I’ve got you.”[break][break]
The smoke filters up, filters out. Leaves Hattori standing there after an uncomfortable length of time that spans on and on and on…[break][break]
Around Hattori are sleeping Beedrills. It’s a trick that bee keepers have, smoking them so they went to sleep. Navy tried suggesting the trick to some of the rangers once, when they had a similar problem, and no one listened. It is a rare thing for people to listen to him, it seems.[break][break]
See…? They’re not gonna hurt you, Eris.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
to burgle a beest
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 6:53:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Observing how Navy covers his nose to avoid breathing in the smoke, Reiner nips the collar of Eris' jacket and helps her to pull up a makeshift mask. He will trust the man's call after everything that he's done for them, focusing on keeping an eye on all the still moving Beedrills through the smoke.[break][break]

Mercilessly, he zaps any that he spies, trying his best to cover Eris' ears as the buzzing slowly dies down. When a Beedrill dares to come close, he has nothing but steely claws to share, his full weight placed into his swings at he slams their body right into the ground. And right before they can retaliate, he's sunken his teeth into their torsos, viciously shaking them around and charring them with jolts of electricity before tossing them far, far away.[break][break]

Not this time. He's never failing her again.[break][break]

Even when the smoke clear, one might still feel the rage exuded by the Luxray, lightning crackling in his mane as he glares at the closest unconscious Beedrill. But he never once steps away from his post, his gaze pulled from the enemy and showered upon his ward as he leans in to rest his forehead against hers. A low growl rumbles through his throat and the energy steadily dissipates, the pungent scent of ozone still hanging heavy in the air.[break][break]

'I don't want to do this anymore.'[break][break]

The words that she wants to say the most are not those that will slip from her painfully blue lips. With Reiner standing as her support, she staggers back to her feet, her eyes averted from the mess as she wrenches that thought from her throat.[break][break]

"L- let's go..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
to burgle a beest
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 8:33:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Hattori is recalled to his ball. In his place appears another of the strange group Navy is assembling. Shuwen looks down at Eris. Before carrying out the order he senses from Navy, he reaches down and gives the girl a gentle pat on the head. It’s the only thing he knows to do, as a creature that cannot communicate.[break][break]

All he can do is fight. He resolves to do just that. Navy doesn’t voice the order. The bear knows. He has to rip this door apart. On the other side, there will be a fight. Once more, the bear will have to face a crucible of combat. Combat is the sole reason he exists. Strife is what birthed him, and strife is the tool that will inevitably drive him to his grave.[break][break]

This is Navidson.” Navy has gotten on the phone, giving someone a report. “We’re at the queen’s chamber. It’s probably gonna be a fight. Just wantin’ to confirm, you want us to take out the queen, right?”[break][break]

A small pause. Navy nods, although the man on the other line can’t see it.[break][break]

Alright, then.” The door flies open. Inside, a fight awaits.[break][break]

Navy steps inside.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
to burgle a beest
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 8:55:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: