Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Messenger [PD - Mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:05:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the middle of battle between the Rockets and the two Leaguers and the other comms personnel who were formerly imprisoned, the three Pokemon that she sent out were doing a good job in battling the Pokemon that the Rockets sent out. Hearing the command come from the soldier that all injured personnel should go with the Orbeetle while everyone else should wrap it up. Most of the other personnel that were able to keep fighting were skilled trainers that provided a lot of back up help.[break][break]

With the other back up’s help, the royal was able to clean up her fair share of opponents with Sabrina, Sayori, and Agravain’s strength combined. “Thank you.” The royal says to one of the other not injured league comms person that helped out Sayori with their Machamp.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Messenger [PD - Mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:15:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Messenger

PostDormitum Mission: Comms, ft.

Once the injured had managed to come together and turtle down, the youth packed as much healing juice as he could into one big area of effect splash before dropping it on them and their pokemon.

The rest fell into place in short order. With the princess' powerful pokemon working in tandem with his own, as well as the rest of their allies, the remaining rockets were defeated and put to run— though the few that attempted to leave the premises were shot down before they could achieve it.

In the end, the league forces remained on their feet; few could bring themselves to cheer however.

"Mission accomplished. On to the next one." Doug muttered to himself as he turned to his pokemon, taking stock, his Orbeetle and Accelgor were fine... but his Pinsir had fallen unconscious at some point during the fight; overexertion, having stayed in the mega evolved form for too long. He returned it to its ball, muttering his thanks for its efforts.

"... Hoo." He breathed out, before turning towards those who remained. "Gather the rockets, confiscate their pokemon, restrain them, and then call for backup to take 'em away."

Those were the orders given to him by before, and they seemed appropriate here.

The youth next turned towards , before saluting her.

"Thank you for your assistance, m'lady. Couldn't have done it without your help!" He said with a nod. "I can't stick around for long; got another assignment set for myself. What're ya gonna do now?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,347 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Messenger [PD - Mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:26:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the battles finish and the soldier orders the Rockets to be arrested along with their Pokemon confiscated, he commends all of them for a job well done. With the other injured personnel lining up near the Orbeetle and the others dealt with those Rockets that tried escaping, Her trio of Pokemon reunited with her after they had dealt with the remaining Pokemon and the soldier would salute towards the royal, asking what would she be doing now since he had another assignment to do.[break][break]

“Well, I won’t keep you if you have another assignment. For your question, I will be looking for that cybernetic suited man that I’ve had to battle with the pink-haired officer last time since I’m trying to get stronger.” Elise replied with a long sigh, obviously that guy’s team had curbstomped her and the officer, so she had to try and get some vengeance for her loss.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Messenger [PD - Mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:41:04 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Messenger

PostDormitum Mission: Comms, ft.

Doug nodded, unsure of whom she meant but trusting it to be important.

"Good luck in yer mission, Miss Elise." The young soldier said, tipping his hat at her, then at the rest of the leaguers in the base. Turning back to his Accelgor and Orbeetle, the youth nodded their way before taking a deep, tired breath.

Did he have enough left in the tank to keep going? Didn't matter, he had his orders, and he wouldn't be caught dead leaving the battlefield before anyone else.

'Chin up. If we lose, everything was for nothing.'

TALLY
+10 MP per IC post (x10)
+10 MP for using Poison barbs (x2)
+10 MP for incorporating feelings of paranoia
+10 MP for Mega Evolution
+10 MP for Z-move
+50 MP for KO'd Pokemon (Pinsir).
+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
+100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
+200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
TOTAL = 550MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Messenger [PD - Mission]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:04:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: