2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
in a while totodile [mission]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:24:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

A relaxing day in the sun was something that was always welcome and sometimes needed after a hard day. What Kaz just went through was probably something that was more than just a "hard day" however. Still it was nice to just take a day off and put all the worries away as the sun's ray helped burn them off his skin as he laid down under their shine. Ahead of him was a Feraligatr cooling its scales off in the cold water as it floated in the water with its snout poking out from under the water. Both of them seemed to have almost fallen asleep due to how relaxed they were, save for the slow rise of their bodies as they took in some deep breaths. Both of them had achieved the prime state of proper relaxation and hardly anything could ruin it for them. Well that was probably asking for trouble anyway.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 5:18:57 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

After everything that happened, Navy ends up in Dewford again. Nominally, it’s for a debriefing. More business and hoopla with the local rangers. It doesn’t take long for them to dismiss him. He’s all the way over here in a coastal town. Spring’s upon them. There’s no better time to visit a beach than spring. Summer is vastly overrated. Walking out onto the beach, Navy has his Cyclizar in tow.[break][break]
Lizzy, full name Thin Lizzy, is a beautiful specimen. Her scales are stark white in place of the usual green of most Cyclizars. She’s big enough to ride but lithe enough to be fast. Since and destroyed his truck during the battle for the Seal Stone, Navy has been using Lizzy as his primary method of transportation. Little of that is important.[break][break]
What is important is how beautiful the waves are. Resting by them is a man with more muscles than Navy has ever seen and a Feraligatr lounging in the waves. Navy can’t help himself. It’s simply his nature to strike up conversations.[break][break]
Man,” Navy says with admiration, “you’re jacked. What’s your workout routine like?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 9:07:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Kaz looked up from his resting position as he heard someone talking to him and saw a man staring down on him with a Cyclizar beside him. The praise didn't escape his attention either. Smiling the large man let out a chuckle as he gave off a small flex of his bicep, "Sit ups, push ups, and plenty of juice my man. That and a crazy active life style."

If only the guy knew "how" crazy said active life style could be.

Hearing his trainer's conversation the Feraligatr made his way to shore and rose out of the water with his scales dripping sea water along the sand. The gator stood just as tall as Kaz and was a quarter of his musculature as it looked at the Cyclizar. His curiosity couldn't' stop him from getting right up into its face with a big toothy smile as it sniffed the fellow lizard. A light tap on its snout with a backhanded slap of a fist from Kaz got it to take a few steps back however, "Easy boy, sorry he's too friendly sometimes. Honestly wrestling him away from people makes for a good work out if your looking for tips."

This time it was Kaz flashing his own toothy smile.

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 18:02:39 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Lizzy, despite everything, is a maiden. When the Feraligatr gets in her face and gives him that toothy smile, she recoils and blushes. Her left hand covers her mouth as she stifles a ‘kyaaa’, the other waves as if to signal to the Feraligatr that she doesn’t like the attention (baka). Navy cackles at the way she’s carrying on. She doesn’t even do this with his own cabal of dragonkind.[break][break]

Looks like my girl’s got a crush.” Lizzy looks at him and shoots an expression that could assassinate the commissioner. She is thoroughly unamused by this attitude, looking at Navy as if to say oh you are SO getting bucked off on the way home.[break][break]

Like any excellent Pokemon trainer, Navy ignores her. Let her pout for a minute. Lizzy will live. Besides, she has to be able to stand on her own two feet while she courts her boyfriend. Interfering wouldn’t be proper.[break][break]

Man, I’m not a guy who goes in for roids or creatine, but I might want some of that. Let a Rocket try and mug me when I’ve got guns on my arms that look like ship cannons.” His grin and dry, dark words pay homage to the battle that was fought here but a few weeks before.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:37:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Despite the distance between them the Feraligatr couldn't help but feel his heart jump as he watched the Cyclizar hide her face. A bullet shot through his heart at the sight of it. Was he falling? Falling for her for real? These feeling swarmed him and almost drowned the gator. Luckily he was a great swimmer and managed to keep himself both sane and afloat as he regained his composure and waved at the white-scaled Cyclizar, his large clawed hands waving furiously as he did.

"What? Dude I don't do that. This is all natural." Kaz couldn't help but raise up one of his arms again to flex it making his bicep bulge in girth. While the guy's words didn't seem to carry anything against him just the lone association of him and supplements to get his body to where it is was taken a bit too personally. Still the guy's mention of Rocket did give Kaz a bit of a chuckle.

"Oh dude you have no idea. I've actually knocked a few Rocket heads around and they go down like a sack of potatoes. Ya just gotta dedicate yourself to the grind my man." Kaz's eyes wander up and down the other man's body to try and gauge him a little bit. "I think you might be able to get there with some work. You hate Rocket's guts that much?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:10:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Navy’s body isn’t shabby. Frankly, it’s well-defined. Some people just aren’t meant for big muscles, and he’s one of them. There’s musculature there, the result of hitting the gym. The muscles are svelte, lithe. His style is one that favors speed over raw strength, so it’s a physique that plays to those strengths. Yet still, the grass is always greener on the other side. He can admire someone who has clearly put so much hard work into their body.[break][break]
Oh, you have no idea! I got caught up in that whole thing that happened here a few week ago.” Navy admits, talking so casually about the battle for the seal stone. “At first I was scared out of my mind. Then I realized there were plenty of Rocket heads to knock in.” His words hint at the grudge he feels, the anger coiling around his heart at the criminals who took his brother from him.[break][break]
Crazy how stuff keeps happening around Hoenn, huh?” He asks. “One thing after another.” While the masters talk, the Pokemon continue their odd courtship ritual. Lizzy watches him with fascination. Blushing, trying to act dismissive, but her eyes always finding their way back to him.[break][break]
She takes a few steps towards the big Feraligatr.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 6:55:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"My dude you have no idea how much shit goes down here." The previous battle was something that he had experience in. Although he would say that that was more unfortunate since he participated. "If Rocket isn't stirring up trouble we got ourselves stuff like a meteor trying to hit us or even powerful Pokemon wrecking shit up. Never a dull moment huh?"

The courting of the two lizards continued without their Trainers' notice. As the Cyclizar leaned in closer so did the Feraligatr as the two of them locked eyes with one another. To Kaiju the whole world seemed to just disappear into a haze as his focus was only on his new "friend". Something about her visage just captured the croc Pokemon and he wasn't even thinking straight leading to his nose bumping up against hers and knocking him back into reality as he felt the softness of her nose against his rough one. Red blush spread all across his face as he held his nose and turned it downward breaking their eye contact and letting out a small almost inaudible whine. Did he really just do that? There was no way!

Reaching over to the two men back again Kaz sat himself back up stretching his arms to get the blood flowing. "By the way don't think intros were done. Name's Kaz. Knocking around Rocket's my game." His pearly smile gave off confidence that it wasn't just a hobby but a career that he was working on in the long run. "Y'know bud if ya ever need help cracking skulls we can get some kind of workout plan for ya. Ya don't look half bad yourself but ya could always be a bit bigger y'know. Heck ya could even scare off some of those goons. Worked once for me."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:09:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Hell yeah.” Navy gives a confident nod. “I’ll take you up on that. I was there. At the Meteno raid. Just a bit player on Mt. Pyre, but I understand a bit.” He leaves something unsaid, that he lost his brother in Sootopolis. Best to not sour the mood when he’s making such a pleasant friend. This guy’s a riot, Navy can tell already. Straightforward, like he is. Willing to put his heart on the line in a fight. Someone who won’t back down just because the deck is stacked against him.[break][break]

The name’s Navy, by the way. You come around here often? According to the League bigwigs, I’m gonna be seeing a lot more of Dewford here soon.” The rangers and the officers are vague, but he’s starting to pick up what they’re putting down. He’ll probably end up appointed head of the investigation into the Ultra Deep Sea, which seems so adamant about imposing itself upon the real world. There’s something beneath these waters, and it’s coming for all of them…[break][break]

I’m always down to have a workout buddy. Most of my old ones flaked on me, ya dig?” He frames a rhetorical question while he digs out his phone number to exchange phone numbers with this Kaz guy. Either he was an amazing Rocket double agent about to walk him into an ambush or he’s about to be Navy’s new best friend. There can be no middle ground.[break][break]

Just as there can be none with the two Pokemon. Love is in the air tonight. She sniffs him, giggles despite herself at the way the Feraligatr is blushing. Soon, their tails entwine. Her long draconic tail wraps around the short, hefty lizard tail. She’s not even bothering to hide that she likes him anymore.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 17:37:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As tails intertwined with one another Kaiju locked eyes once more with the Cyclizar and just got lost in her gaze. Slowly the large blue gator leaned in and gave her a quick lick on her muzzle. The redness of his face exploded as he realized what he just did and buried his snout into his small hands.

"Eh Kinda? These are probably the more quieter beaches around I'll give 'em that. But hey if your coming around a lot then maybe i'll visit more. Everyone needs a workout buddy y'know." Taking out his own number to pass along to Navy Kaz couldn't help but wonder just what he meant by seeing more of this town. Mentioning the league probably meant he was maybe part of the Rangers perhaps? Or someone work related to the League?

"By the way what do ya mean you'll be here more often man? You setting up shop here or something?" The curiosity was building up inside of him if he was being honest. Having more buddies that worked with the League was always something nice to have in the back pocket, and good for business relations or that sort of thing. Having more friends was always something good in more ways than one.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 22:04:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Well, ya didn’t hear it from me, but the League offered to make me Dewford’s gym leader.” Navy makes the admission as he watches Lizzy get a peck. She blushes, backs away in a huff, and then falls into the arms of the Pokemon. It’s a love story in five acts. Navy has to fight back a gout of laughter. Good for her. There’s dark times ahead for Hoenn. If Lizzy wants herself a boyfriend, that’s fine by him.[break][break]
It’s a two birds, one stone type deal. Well, more like…five birds, one stone. They need a gym leader, I wanna investigate the crap that happened here last month, Rocket my show up again. List goes on and on.” Logically speaking, Dewford’s never going to see something that big happen here again – at least not for a good long while. Probably after Navy’s long gone.[break][break]
Come on down any time you like. If the rest of your boys are as tough as that Feraligatr, you’ll do good at the gym I’m plannin’ on opening.” He smiles and offers a confident thumbs up to the other trainer. “Or train. Or let Lizzy visit her new boyfriend. Water’s warm down in Dewford.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,994 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 1:23:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: