Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
Even Dragons Have Their Endings [M]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 15:36:25 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Thank you for agreeing to this," Nomi said to , eyes alight with curiosity. It had impressed her that a grunt had managed to capture a Paradox Pokemon during the recent faction conflict in the Ultra Deep Sea; when she'd read through the reports on how many of the strange beasts Rocket had been able to secure, his name had stood out to her: she'd immediately wanted to find out more about him and what he was capable of. Not to mention, the Paradox he had acquired was one she had not encountered, so naturally she had jumped at the opportunity to compare their finds.[break][break]
Nomi took out a Pokeball and released her IRON JUGULIS. Gears ground against one another as its metallic wings fluttered, keeping it in the air despite what had to be an incredibly heavy body. It stared at Nomi with intelligent crimson eyes that matched her own. She had fought this creature in the dream mist with ; now she finally had the time to properly study its true nature.[break][break]

She could not quite bring herself to think of it as an abomination. Unpredictably dangerous? Yes. But it was also beautiful...and of course, fascinating.[break][break]
Valerian, Nomi's dutiful Sylveon, watched the Paradox with a hard, discerning gaze. At the very first sign of violence from the machine Pokémon, he would attack. Unlike his mistress, he did not trust the Iron Jugulis; was it actually a Pokémon? It didn't smell alive...and yet, it moved like it was. Valerian did not yet know what to make of it, but one thing was for certain: he didn't like it.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: A Paradox Problem[break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 15:46:49 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji looked at Naomi Saoto, another big name in this organization; and yet he he walked in with confident steps; his bandaged arm in his pocket; and the other, hand in a cast was raised in a wave. ”Don’t worry about it, I wanted to figure out more. These guys were all over…Got attacked by a bunch as well.” He’d spent so long in that mist, at times his body didn’t feel like his own, and at others it felt too much like it.
[break][break]
Even as he was healing from the many conflicts, fights, and beatdowns, he couldn’t help but note just how heavy he felt.
[break][break]
Still, his eyes landed on the Iron Jugulis, it looked different to his own, more mechanic; just calling it a mere shiny was not correct. It was a completely different field but he couldn’t say he liked this pokemon, and he didn’t like his own either. It put him on edge, the future he had seen associated with it. A future of unending consumption, a black hole that devoured everything and finally itself.
[break][break]
It sent a shiver down his spine.
[break][break]
”That’s the fake Hydreigon huh?” He said as a filler, he knew what it was but he took his pokeball out of his own pocket, and Roaring Moon had come out of his ball.
[break][break]
It roared, its eyes fixed into the creature it had fought twice, and yet, there was no malice from his trainer. The beat down he had done in order to acquire this pokemon, the violence he’d enacted on it, Kouji knew that this dragon would turn on him at the first chance, and rather than looking at the other two pokemon, his pokemon’s eyes were fixed onto him instead.

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:10:57 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The first thing Nomi noticed about the ROARING MOON was how...normal it seemed. In comparison to the Iron Jugulis, it had actual flesh - or rather, the same scales one might find on a Salamence, the non-Paradox Pokemon it most closely resembled. Nomi approached it tentatively, narrowing her eyes as she scrutinized its form. Its wings were massive, far larger than a Salamence's, and were they...feathered? Yes, they seemed to be tipped with something akin to feathers.[break][break]
"This one is not a machine," the Head Scientist concluded, voice betraying her obvious fascination. "It is a flesh and blood creature, like any regular Pokémon." Well, whether it bled normal blood was yet to be seen. She held her hand out and gently touched it to the dragon's side. It tensed, and turned its piercing gaze on her, but it did not attack.[break][break]
A heartbeat. It was definitely alive.[break][break]
"What do you make of this?" She asked, turning to Kouji. She had no idea if he was scientifically inclined, but the observations of an average person were sometimes more insightful than those of an overly-analytical academic. "They are both Paradox Pokémon, but one seems to be artificially constructed while the other is made of organic matter."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:18:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji thought about the question for a moment. ”I ain’t the sharpest knife, but I did see a lot in those weird mists…I fought the second Fake Hydreigon in a world of…Non-stop eating, using, and breaking…But this guy here, I fought and captured in a place that looked a lot like our region, coulda been any forest surrounding a city ‘cept it was burned. Feels like they don’t come from the same place.”
[break][break]
That was his answer, he didn’t know what the mists were really doing. ”Some places are our dreams, the first Hydreigon-lookalike contest winner…He was in a guy’s flashback. It’s weird, I don’t think they’re really pokemon.” He said just based on everything he’d experienced. He didn’t have brains, nor did he have a lot of research to fall back on.
[break][break]
But he trusted what he experienced, that was why the moment his Roaring Moon began to growl, he placed a hand on his neck. ”I tried having my Hydreigon and one of those guys out, but Hydreigon hated him. Well, he hates everyone, but it felt personal. Can’t say why either.” Was it territorialism because he saw it as the same? Or was it pride at being artificially reproduced? He couldn’t figure it out.
[break][break]
”What do you think about that?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 16:44:31 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

might think himself dumb, but his words were wise.[break][break]
Feels like they don’t come from the same place.[break][break]
Nomi gazed at the young man with a thoughtful expression, tapping her chin with a single finger in deep contemplation. Finally, she spoke.[break][break]
"I think you do not give yourself enough credit, Kouji."[break][break]
She smiled. She was an intense woman despite her own youth, and the social awkwardness that came from a childhood of lonely isolation had prevented her from making friends in the past. But the thing she did not even fully realize about herself was her inability to hold back an honest assessment. When she liked someone, it was hard for her to hide it.[break][break]
"If I had to wager a guess," she continued, looking between the Iron Jugulis and the Roaring Moon. "I would say that the Iron Jugulis - more machine than living being - comes from some kind of imagined future." Hadn't Holo's otome route alluded to such a possibility? "The Roaring Moon, on the other hand, comes from memories of the past."[break][break]
As proven by her experience with , she knew that the dream mist had the ability to manifest a person's memories. It seemed that imagination was not the only thing it could manipulate. She wondered if had drawn the same conclusions; she'd have to ask her about it soon.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:18:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
”No, no, trust me. You haven’t heard me talk about smarty pants topics just yet. I give myself exactly the amount of credit I deserve.”
[break][break]
Kouji ran a hand through his hair as he considered her…Theory, was it a theory? Something like that, he didn’t truly understand himself. But the other hand he had brush against the wings of his own pokemon.
[break][break]
”The past? Doesn’t he kinda look like a mega Salamence?” Kouji pointed out. ”He feels slower than one, or doesn’t hit as hard, but the moment the sun hits, it feels like…” Kouji looked at the pokemon in front of him, and then dug around in his pocket for a moment, he considered whether it was worthwhile to show until the moment that he released Shiftry from his pokeball.
[break][break]
”Use Sunny Day.” He told his shiftry, who went on to create a ball of light between his hands, and then threw it up into the air, right until the moment it stood above and brightened the room substantially.
[break][break]
”It’s like it has the same ability as Shiftry, but for his strength.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 10:52:27 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Sensitivity to weather effects? Whatever Kouji might think of his own intelligence, he had done a remarkable job observing the unique characteristics of his mist-generated paradox despite the ongoing conflict that had surely been raging around him, as it had been for Nomi.[break][break]
She approached the Roaring Moon once more, the Shiftry's SUNNY DAY washing warm sunlight over her and illuminating the otherwise sterile laboratory. Again, she reached out a hand to touch the creature. It was warmer than before, a subtle vibration of energy coursing through its large body. Despite the observation that it indeed looked something like a Mega-Salamence, she did not recognize any of the signs of Mega-evolution taking effect. No, this was more like...[break][break]
"It's charging," she realized. "Using the sunlight to become stronger. Like the Chlorophyll ability some Grass Pokémon have." A sudden excitement entered her tone. "We should take readings of its stats before and after SUNNY DAY becomes active. Find out which of its stats is changing - speed? Attack power? Defense? - and by how much."[break][break]
Rapidly, another idea came to her.[break][break]
Her eyes found the Iron Jugulis. Sunlight washed over it too, its metallic body gleaming brightly, reflecting light off the ceiling and walls of the room. She walked over to it, then put a hand to its side. Nothing had changed. Its gears were turning at the same rate.[break][break]
"This one does not seem affected by the sunlight." She observed. A pause. "Kouji, do you have any other Pokémon in your possession with weather or terrain altering moves?"[break][break]
Nomi released Ginger, her Alolan Raichu.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:02:22 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kouji considered the question, and pondered on it for a moment, a loud hum as he put cupped his chin and looked at Naomi’s Iron Jugulis, he hated that pokemon, and he hated the one he had caught even more. He was sure that pokemon knew the move it had used, Electric Terrain, but at the same time, it wasn’t friendly to him, it didn’t listen to him, and he wanted to get rid of that pokeball in a moment.
[break][break]
Only selfishness, and greed stopped him from doing so.
[break][break]
”No.” He lied. ”Only Sunny Day across a few pokemon, but I’m trying to teach them more.” Yet at the same time, he didn’t know for certain what types of moves remained within the black box that was an Iron Jugulis.
[break][break]
”If this one is charging from Sunlight, just like a plant…Then would rain make him slower? Or would strong winds make that fake Hydreigon fly faster? Can they all charge?” Was it the same thing?
[break][break]
”How about you, do you have any other of those area moves? We can check with two of them. ”

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:11:28 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"You're asking all the right questions," she assured Kouji, though she did not have the answers to said questions just yet. There was one thing she wanted to try, however - a spark of intuition. "Yes, there's one move in particular I want to test."[break][break]
She looked down at Ginger, her Alolan Raichu. "Put up an Electric Terrain please," she requested. Ginger's cheeks crackled with energy and she pressed all four of her paws to the floor. Electricity filled the space, causing the hair on the back of Nomi's neck to stand up. The entire room took on a charged atmosphere. Nomi observed the Iron Jugulis and the Roaring Moon, the seeds of a theory starting to sprout.[break][break]
As she had suspected, the Iron Jugulis began to glow, as if lit from within. Nomi hurried forward to touch its flank. The cold metal was warm now, as if it too were... "Charging," she breathed, excited. Going back over to the Roaring Moon, she found that it had grown colder - the usual feel of a reptilian Pokémon. "So! Sunlight powers the Roaring Moon and electricity powers the Iron Jugulis," she concluded triumphantly.[break][break]
Nomi motioned for Ginger to end the ELECTRIC TERRAIN, which she did. Nomi looked to Kouji.[break][break]
"This only further convinces me that the Iron Jugulis is more machine than organism whereas the Roaring Moon is the opposite. We will have to run more tests, of course, but this is an important breakthrough." She smiled at Kouji. "Understanding fully how these Paradox Pokémon can be utilized in battle will be beneficial to the SPECTRA initiative. Perhaps you should consider joining, Kouji."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 2:22:31 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
”Electricity powers up a machine huh? Does it work if you use a normal electric move on it?”
[break][break]
A part of him doubted it, he knew fire wasn’t useful for his Roaring Moon, but at the same time, he didn’t know what the core of this was, what was the point of being able to be charged by the sun, or the terrain.
[break][break]
”The hell, the more I think about it, the less this makes sense.” A plant under sunlight was one thing, but why the hell is a dragon being charged by the sun. ”One’s a machine, the other’s a dragon from the past…But they’re both being “charged” by this, and yet it’s the machine pokemon that makes more sense.”
[break][break]
A part in giving that question was to buy him time to think on SPECTRA, he had considered it, especially after running into those avatars. ”I’m thinking about it, I’d love to punch a few of ‘em in the face. But those powers make it impossible, and they’ve got crazy pokemon on top of that.” He shook his head.
[break][break]
”But I’m pretty new, so I’ll think about it after I get a few more things under my belt.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 11:33:12 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi considered Kouji's perspective.[break][break]
"Electricity charging machines makes more sense than sunlight charging...ancient organisms," she agreed. "However, most organisms - including humans - either directly or indirectly use energy from the sun to survive. Whether by photosynthesis or consuming that which performs photosynthesis, for example, or soaking up Vitamin D3, or simply because it would be too cold on our planet to survive if we did not have access to the sun."[break][break]
Pokémon were certainly a complex and varied group, but they were all, for the most part, organic. The ones that weren't were the real mysteries. Ghosts, constructs, machines. Nomi had a special interest in figuring out how all of them worked. Finding out the futuristic paradoxes were powered by electricity was just one piece of the puzzle.[break][break]
His comment about punching the League's Avatars in the face elicited a giggle from Nomi. "Well, think about it. If you haven't already, I recommend training with one of our Beasts - or , for example."[break][break]
It would be hard work, but she had a feeling Kouji could handle it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 4:15:18 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
”Wait? We charge by sun too…Wait, there’s vitamins you get from sunlight?” That was something to take in. ”I guess that makes sense.” He trusted her on the information she provided him, not even doubting it for a second.
[break][break]
”So, any of those beast guys got anything smart to say about these? Battle veterans realize things that guys like me, or smart people like you, tend to miss. I’ll try ask ‘em if they decide to train with me.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, he would consider battling with them, training with them. He had asked before, and he’d seen some like Zev in action, but there were more than just Zev. What was a Beast? He’d wondered on it before, they weren’t just huge muscle, they weren’t simply powerful weapons.
[break][break]
It always came back to brains didn’t it?
[break][break]
”But, what the hell is up with these guys? A lotta pokemon don’t gotta charge, but it seems like all of these guys charge.” He asked the underlying question eating away at him. ”It’s almost like they’re strong, and not satisfied, or maybe, their strength isn’t their actual strength?” He said as he crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and hummed. He had fought a lot, perhaps all of them, it seemed like it always came down to those two factors.
[break][break]
His battle alongside , the constant gauntlett, he’d seen the power they held, and how it had almost pushed them to their ends.
[break][break]
”You sure these guys make sense? They all seem to follow different rules.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-A paradox problem

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,331 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 12:00:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Maybe their strength isn't their actual strength.[break][break]
It was a rather ominous observation.[break][break]
"Other Pokémon charge," Nomi explained. "Grass Pokémon use sunlight in a similar way." The Roaring Moon's intense gaze was fixed on Kouji. It didn't look menacing so much as...attentive. Was it listening to their conversation?[break][break]
For several long minutes, Nomi stood in troubled silence. She didn't like to be poked and prodded with such blunt apprehension. Kouji's persistent questioning was a reminder that there was still so much they did not know about Pokémon: Rocket and League alike. Solve one mystery and another immediately reared its ugly head. Normally, that would entice her - she grew bored without puzzles to solve - but there was an added layer of urgency to all of their work as of late.[break][break]
"No," she admitted finally. "They don't make sense." She glanced at Kouji. "But that's why I'll keep studying them. Until they do."[break][break]
Was that defiance in her tone? The world might be ending, but Nomi wasn't one to be cowed by the unknown.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 6:34:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: