part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 4:55:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Like a crack of THUNDER rattling across a peaceful land, the surge of PRIMAL ENERGY was overwhelming. It awakened the dragon from their well-deserved slumber. Their golden eyes snapped open, slitted pupils expanding to adjust to the darkness. Every nerve fiber etched across their skin tingled with sparks of anxious anticipation.

AWAKEN

Their scales dragged across the cavern’s rocky cove as they slid forward. They rose slowly, spiraling up, up and out of the cavern’s elevated entrance and into Hoenn’s skies.

AWAKEN

They demanded again, curling around the spire of one of Ever Grande’s stony peaks. Every breath they drew fueled a new sense of urgency that melted into the demands they made across the tether bound to their chosen.

AWAKEN!!!

With a sudden start, her consciousness erupted into view, a beacon of holy light calling them to her. They settled beside the cliffside cottage, a quaint little thing perched high over the turbid Hoenn sea only accessible to fliers. She was still wounded more than just physically, but her mortal strife would have to be abandoned today.

Their golden eyes peered through the window, watching her frantically dash around the cottage’s simple interior as she grabbed for items they may need. They guess she could feel it too: The raw, intoxicating spark of energy that sprouted across the sea. Once settled aboard their back, avatar and god took to the skies.

Rayquaza’s anxious energy shot them across Hoenn in record time. The emerald flash hung in the air for a moment before they slowed and slithered out of the EXTREME SPEED with impeccable grace. The god arced down towards the sparkling sapphire sea. They could feel the awe and excitement pulsing from Eva at the sight of the unexplored, new island jutting out from the sea. And on that spit of land, the ruins of an ancient culture still stood tall. A plethora of emotions bounced back and forth between god and avatar. The platform atop the SKY PILLAR appeared stable, but they insisted on caution for their wounded avatar. She slid down from their back, equally as curious as they settled atop the tower.

The dragon’s forked tongue slid in and out, flicking rapidly to drink in the shrine’s familiar scent. Somewhere in this temple dedicated to them, their own secrets lie hidden. Together, they would uncover them.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 22:39:59 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
By the time a second pair of boots hit the top of the tower after ages past, dust stirred into a swirl of cloud beneath their arrival, has gone inside.

Latios had made him aware of the shift in topography, in the surge of energy as this island reappeared back into Hoenn, while the legendary had been soaring. Eager to explore the new location, the legendary had collected him from Lilycove and they'd raced through the sky, piercing through clouds like a bullet. 

After the conclusion of the Ultra Deep Sea, he'd craved a moments retreat... 

Dismounting at the peak of this ancient monument, the pilot looks around the ruins and beyond to the sparkling horizon with wonder.

It's as Angelo makes for the entrance atop the apex however, that he notices a tug on a soul-deep connection. 

Not coming in?” He asks, turning back where Latios remains hovering where he'd dropped the pilot off. 

Confirmation ripples down their bond. 

Just as Southern Island was a sacred sanctuary to the eon pokémon, the Sky Pillar was Rayquaza's temple of which the Draconids worshipped its name. 

Latios harboured no ill will for the other Hoennian, dragon deity. Best not change that by invading its home. He'd roam the free skies nearby, as which he was more than content to do than be stuck inside.

Just a call away, if Angelo needed him. 

Before ascending, Latios bumps his forehead on Angelo's outstretched palm. His hand lingers for a moment. They'd spent little time apart since Dewford.

Suit yourself. Have fun then, buddy.

He knew he would. 

As the eternal wanderer gracefully takes to the clouds, his avatar waits until he disappears before turning towards the door that would take him down.

Down to spy the mysteries of the Sky Pillar.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 6:23:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Since their failures in the ULTRA DEEP SEA, they had found no rest. Their minds and their bodies had been plagued by a restless anxiety that seemed to grow every day. The burden weighed heavier and heavier on their shoulders providing a never ending discomfort. The energies of this world were shifting - and darkness loomed not far in the distance.

But within this darkness, they found some sense of comfort. For having never stepped within the bounds of this temple, Eva felt a sense of familiarity. Her fingers ran along the broken walls, dipping into the shallow carvings that were barely visible stains against the tan stone. A persistent, anxious presence pulsed through their tether.

The crumbling stone slipped beneath her, and she jerked to a halt before it gave way, tumbling down into the dark abyss that gave way to the bottom of the tower. Eva inhaled a sharp breath, her heart suddenly racing. The stone stirred beneath her fingertips as a surprised DREEPY dashed out and back into the darkness.

Eva peered over the edge of the tower’s high platform and down through the endless levels in need of exploration; a task that seemed impossible.

So lost in her own contemplation, the sound of boots against the stone startled her. She’s lived in a state of high alert since her trip to Kanto and the Ultra Deep Sea, so it’s not a surprise that her hand naturally slapped onto a sphere clinging to her belt. A crimson light flashed into the form of a Gallde, ready for battle. Both trainer and pokemon paused when the figure grew familiar, “Angelo?”

Restless, and not yet ready, Rayquaza took to the sky while Eva ventured into the temple of their behalf. It was never a place the dragon dwelled long. It held their history, stories of their power, the key to their past, present and future, but it was not theirs, in truth. It was made for the people. Rayquaza was never meant to face their duties alone, for their power had always been intertwined with the world around them and the creatures that contributed to that never ending flow.

Their serpentine body curled around the abandoned tower as if its presence itself was holding it together. Theri golden gaze followed the flash of blue that brought another to their temple. It was no ordinary presence. Latios was something new. They found themselves relatively unthreatened by the being. After all, there was little the god feared. A sense of familiarity resonated through their tether that reassured their assumptions.

Stone clattered beneath their claws and they uncurled themself from around the tower. Rayquaza rose from below like Kyogre would from the depths. Their golden eyes fixated on the stranger, a rather curious shine sparkled within them. Although intimidating by nature, the deep rumble that vibrated through their throat to attract Latios’ attention was rather neutral as they rose to meet the other in the sky.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 22:18:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Strange how in here, wandering through dusty ruins illuminated in but slithers of sunlight stolen through foundational cracks, Angelo feels like he can breathe

Life had not slowed since the clash that had spread from the shadows of the Ultra Deep Sea, to stain Dewford's waters. Change following Angelo even as he'd left defeat behind on its shores, infinity energy now carried within him. 

After the last few days spent getting used to the feel of his new abilities, venturing through the Sky Pillar is like slipping on an old, familiar jacket. 

Clicking on a small light attached to his backpack strap, Angelo brightens up a stretch of wall to better admire its carvings. They're shallow. Faded over time and yet he can still trace the curved, serpentine shape. 

Habitually, Angelo pulls out his journal and doodles what he sees. Until the sound of rocks, bouncing off one another, distracts him. 

Curiosity sees the explorer venture boldly towards it. 

Red suddenly illuminates the space and swiftly, Angelo releases Gambet in a counter response. Only for his hand to fly out in front of his decidueye not a moment later, stilling the hooded hunter from releasing its drawn arrow. 

Shit, Eva? Hey.

Both man and pokémon lower their arms, recognising the blonde in the dim light. 

Didn't expect to see you,” a pause. “Probably should've. When did you get here?

Latios, meanwhile, soaring above the Sky Tower's impressive reach, suddenly diverts course. Alerted to the ascending presence approaching his back.  

If he willed it, Latios could be over the edge of the horizon before the serpent could be on his tail. Vanish from sight entirely, even.

Instead the eon pokémon flies eye level towards the much larger dragon with neck held aloft, unintimidated. Would've even if he couldn't sense the lack of hostility.

As silent as an ethereal cloud, in comparison to Rayquaza's deep, thunder stirring rumble of a call, Latios greets it in return. Extending a telepathic connection towards the sky high pokémon, he conveys that same neutral sort of curiosity for the other - amicable in acknowledgement. 

Like that of slight, respectful nod of the head.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 19:10:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eva ventured to the Sky Pillar on the whim of her anxious god. When she arrived, she found a sense of peace in the isolation of these sacred grounds she didn’t think she would. The last thing she expected was to find someone else roaming the broken darkness. Really, she should have. The appearance of the Sky Pillar would likely attract a lot of attention. Angelo’s appearance was surprising, but after a moment of recognition she really wasn’t surprised at all. In fact, she was happy to see him.

A smile pulled across her pink lips as a more relaxed atmosphere settled over them, “I didn’t expect to see you either,” she admitted as Blade also took a more neutral stance. His red eyes bounced back and forth between the two explorers, “I haven’t been here long,” she shrugged her shoulders while peeling her gaze away from Angelo and back to the tower around them, “Rayquaza was anxious to get me here,” she smiled, knowing that assumption could easily be made, “I get a sense they want me to find something, but I’m not quite sure what.”

She shuffled over to a stone wall. Her gaze remained fixed on the fading sketch of a Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, and Primal Kyogre and in the center of it all: A meteorite. Her fingers traced over the shallow indent of the serpent’s curves, “Come to map out the island?” new was a relative statement. The tower and land itself was at least a thousand years old, “I wonder what kept it hidden so long,” she mused out loud, glancing back towards Angelo.

The other dragon’s confident curiosity is a strange thing to be met with. They weren’t used to such amicable greetings. Their reputation precedes them, and with it typically came quick hostility. Even their relationship with their siblings was a strained one.

Rayquaza twitched, the growl growing into a stronger rumble of surprise at the pressure of the other’s telepathic connection to their mind. The familiar curiosity set the god at ease, the threatening growl dying in their throat just as the winds around them seemed to cease to exist without their intervention.

The emerald serpent snaked forward, moving to curl around Latios in a wide circle to inspect the foreign creature. Though a stranger, the other legendary held a sense of familiarity that they just couldn't place. They allowed the consciousness to brush against the telepathic connection the other established.

WHO ARE YOU?

The eternity trapped in the frozen wastelands had dulled their mind. Even if they knew the Hoenn native in a past life, their memories would be fuzzy.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 20:40:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Tension rises like spines on a togedemaru, trainers and pokémon ready to strike, only for spikes to swiftly flatten again.

There are no enemies here.

Illuminated in the glow of his small flashlight, Angelo spies the beginnings of curved lips, hint of a smile at ease. Out of reflex he does the same. Simultaneously relieved as he is disappointed that got here first.

Yeah, flew over when I heard the news. Not like I could come all this way and not check out the tower, right?

Attention turns to the art on the wall, on how the structure returned. Although certainly not a scientist, Angelo had spent his fair share documenting dimensional anomalies to make a guess – often with Eva herself.

Spatial interference from the rifts, maybe? Always the Space-Time distortions, those are still kicking around.

Stepping forward to stand before the mural, Angelo soaks up the detail of the ancient Hoennian legends carved into stone. “Take your pick. Wouldn't be surprised if one of those had a hand in it.

His attention snags for a quiet moment on the primal kyogre, but he keeps those musings to himself.

Are meteors a reoccurring theme in Hoenn, d'you know?

This particular latios had not come into contact with the emerald serpent.

And yet through the bonds of his ancestors, their eons of memories contained in dews of wisdom passed down between kin, he knew. Knew of this sky dragon.

As the stranger - and yet not a stranger - circles him, latios resists the defensive urge to push back prickling through his feathers. Instead he waits until the wind stills, albeit with head held defiantly high, before responding with a telepathic link – emotions painting a picture.

Who was he?

A ceaseless wanderer. Guardian of Hoenn. Brother.

He was an eon of journeys, their myths echoed in the trickling of streams and carried on air current songs. Soaring through the skies without borders, although Hoenn would always be his origin point.

And he is not an enemy.

Ruby eyes pointedly rise towards the open skies then, his body making to follow. An invitation.

Some connections are best explored in flight.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THE RETURN
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 22:06:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eva finds a familiarity in the other’s desire to explore, to discover. It's a similar fire that burns in her belly in regards to knowledge. Often, that required investigation into the unknown - much like what drew them both here. She smiles, nodding in understanding, “Ahhh yes, the draw is irresistible,” though for her, it was irresistible in a different way. The tower is familiar, but not in a way Eva could imagine. The familiarity comes from her link to Rayuqaza and it is still a mystery.

“Hm, yes, I think it was a burst of Primal Energy that brought it back,” at least, that’s what the data that flared across the sensors at the lab claimed. The Professor had yet to find a source, “I wonder where it was hidden for so long,” perhaps that’s the better question. The Interdream Zone? Another Hoenn? Is this even their Hoenn’s tower? The intrusion of the multiverse made it difficult to discern realities. It’s unnerving.

Eva quietly approaches him, fixating on the same worn carvings of the three primal beings. This question she can answer, “It is,” she simply states, “The METEONITE that powers Mega Evolution and the Primal Energy that flows through us is from a meteor,” her soft smile disappears as the intelligence of Sea!Hoenn getting their hands on that meteor invades her worries again, “Meteor Falls,” she muses out loud.

The Professor’s hand sweeps over the cracked stone, “They’ve been separated for so long . . . it is truly a blessing to have them all back,” she refers to the trio, Hoenn’s three guardians. Now Hoenn stood a chance, but even these three alone may not be able to prevent the RUINATION.

Hoenn Guardian.

Brother.

No, not brother. Their siblings are confined to the sea and land. The skies are their domain, a territory they do not share but allow others to exist in. They loom over Hoenn as a master, a force of balance and steady consistency like the winds that tear across the land and sea.

Guardian they could relate to and accept. A click of approval rattles through their throat as the Latios’ gaze turns skyward. Rayquaza accepts the other’s invitation. Their body unfurls against the rich blue sky and a green streak follows the fellow dragon into the heavens.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE RETURN
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 6:13:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: