Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:12:16 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]
[attr="class","mitchelpoke"]
It was a few days into healing when she can’t take it anymore. The bed rest is driving her Ferngully levels of batty. She grabs the cane gifted to her by and sets off into the wild unknown, and by that she means the winding trails of Petalburg Woods in search of the Wicked Witch’s cottage.

Unlike Dorothy and Hansel and Gretel and all those other little snot-nosed brats, though, Cyg has the password.

“Knock-knock,” she says in lieu of actually knocking as she strides into the entryway-- as well as one can with a cane and a fucked up ankle. “I brought wine. It’s good wine, too. Like, level wine."

[attr="class","mitcheltag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] margin: 0 auto;width:350px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 0px 5px 0px 0px; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] margin-left: 130px; margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin-top: -30px; width: 349px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchelpoke]float:left;background-color: #2b2b2b; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px; margin-left: -124px; margin-top: -45px; height: 100%;[/newclass][newclass=.mitchelpoke img]text-align:center;padding: 5px 5px 12px 5px;border-top: solid 1px #232323; margin-top: -1px; border-radius: 3px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:03:22 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Let's hope it's better than that," Elisabeth said drily, though the fondness in her tone revealed her teasing nature. The cane and 'fucked-up' ankle, however, gave her levity pause.[break][break]

She hovered in the doorway a few seconds too long as she took in the sight, before stepping aside, gesturing towards the nearby seating.[break][break]

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, closing the door behind her. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company? Other than wine that is seemingly sure to impress me."[break][break]

A difficult feat, that. Cygne would know, of course.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 16:59:06 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]
“Yeah, you’re right,” Cyg said, setting the bottle down on a side table and moving away from it-- she was still learning how to walk on one functioning ankle and occasionally had bouts of exhaustion-induced bambi legs. Best to not be near anything breakable. “Bad choice of adjective. It’s expensive, is what I mean.”

Cyg smiles at Elisa-- really smiles at her-- though she knows her friend is slightly taken aback by her present state. Everyone she’s talked to has been. It’s understandable. Her face is still bruised, and there’s a mottling of purple marks bubbling up her forearms.

“Oh, you know. Your typical post war check in.” She shrugged and tried to hide the wince. It was a weird feeling, regrowing skin. “Wanted to make sure you were alive, physically intact, and hadn’t suffered any substantial psychological damage.” It was important to differentiate between just are you okay because none of them were, anymore.

“Are you hungry? I can make us something.”

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] margin: 0 auto;width:350px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 0px 5px 0px 0px; margin-left: 130px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] margin-left: 130px; margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin-top: -30px; width: 349px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchelpoke]float:left;background-color: #2b2b2b; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px 0px 0px 5px; margin-left: -124px; margin-top: -45px; height: 100%;[/newclass][newclass=.mitchelpoke img]text-align:center;padding: 5px 5px 12px 5px;border-top: solid 1px #232323; margin-top: -1px; border-radius: 3px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 18:07:20 GMT
[nospaces]

"Mm," she admitted, "I think it was a difficult few days for most of us. I'm physically intact, however, I assure you."[break][break]

Her green eyes clouded over for a moment with the distance of thought, before she blinked the thoughts of that day away.[break][break]

A hand self-consciously strayed to her hair, brushing a loose strand of it behind her ear as she attempted to smile.[break][break]

"I think sometimes we just surprise ourselves, in how far we are willing to go for the cause."[break][break]

Like torturing the man she was supposedly romantically involved with, without a second thought. She still wasn't sure how to face , given that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 14:48:56 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]
“Understatement of the year,” Cyg snorts as she moves into the kitchen like she lives here, fetching down wine glasses and digging through the cupboards for… something, anything. Waiting for inspiration to strike.

“Uh-huh.” Cyg doesn’t miss the momentary lapse in Elisa’s… Elisa, and arches an eyebrow to let her best friend know she’s been seen. But, as she often repeats, Cyg loves Elisa in spite of her caginess and not in lieu of it. If she wants to talk, she’ll talk, and if she doesn’t, she won’t.

“It’s shit. It’s a shit cause. What even the fuck were we doing.”

Maybe she should be scared, badmouthing the regime to an admin, but she isn’t. What’s Elisa gonna do? Kill her? Cyg couldn’t be so lucky.

“I keep going over it in my head, trying to think back and find the thread of the thing, but I fucking can’t.”

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 6:43:40 GMT
[nospaces]

"We procured the Seal Stone," she stated distantly, as if this was supposed to serve as an explanation for everything that unfolded. It was a hollow answer for all the blood that had been shed, however.[break][break]

Elisabeth crossed her arms, her hold on herself tightening as her mouth pressed into a thin line.[break][break]

"Though we still don't understand what it does, mind you. Or if it was a prize worth being won in the first place."[break][break]

This time, her pause was deliberate. It sat between them with the weighted hesitation of unsaid words, before Elisabeth let them tumble out. They had the guilt of a confession.[break][break]

"Do you ever look back, and not recognize the person you've had to become? Days like that one, I feel like I lose myself a little bit."[break][break]

Although she hadn't asked for Cygne to cook for her, the sight of the food being prepared and the scent of it both were welcome distractions from the thoughts that settled in her mind.[break][break]

"It can be frightening, to see what we're suddenly capable of."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 22:17:08 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]
“Right,” Cyg said, as Elisa parroted some Rocket Higher Up bullshit at her in a way that was supposed to make all of the sacrifices, all of the pain, all of the blood, sweat, and tears worth it. “So we got the magic rock. It’s not exactly the answer to all the questions in the universe, but it’s a win over the League, so, whoop-de-doo.”

She didn’t really meant to make light of the subject but that was what Cyg did best.

“Literally been doin’ that, every day, for the past, like, month.” She ran a hand through her hair and sighed-- though Elisa’s admission had taken some of the tension out of the room. “Loyalty to the cause is all well and good, but… I don’t know. It’s not fair of me to bitch at you. You have priorities and I’d like-- should the need arise-- for you to have plausible deniability. But, yes. Yes, I do know what that’s like.”

She throws some boiling water on the stove and a can of packaged sauce that Cyg was sure she’d purchased for Elisa. Everything was all fucking shitty, and her ankle hurt, but Cyg did what Cyg did best, which was take care of people.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:39:54 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth watched as Cygne threw a packet into the boiling water, talking at a quick, pleasant cadence that the florist had learned to associate with her friend. Irreverent as it was, she didn't mind.[break][break]

At her core, Elisabeth was no zealot to the cause. Though as Cygne spoke, it occurred to her belatedly that Cygne wasn't, either.[break][break]

Had they both enjoyed playing pretend here in this flower shop, for the same reason? Had Cygne maybe found the veneer of honest work as relieving as Elisabeth herself had?[break][break]

The question hovered on the tip of her tongue before Elisabeth swallowed it back.[break][break]

"How is taking it?" she asked instead. "When we last spoke, you suggested he might be..." She trailed off, uncertain how to describe the frenzy they'd fallen into as they ripped an eye from a stolen cadaver.[break][break]

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he was finding this difficult, too."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 23:36:07 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]
“Uh…”

Cyg thinks back to the Deep Sea, to pulling her off of before she could garrotte the girl; to Feldspar and Twilight and Dedric and Sima; to her broken ankle and shattered ribs and the organs in her torso that probably weren’t exactly where they were supposed to be. To Isaac-- beautiful, amazing, wonderful Isaac, who told her she built him up too much.

“I haven’t… it’s not a topic I’ve discussed with him.” She swallows, watching steam rise up off the noodle pot. “Oh, god, Elisa, it’s-- it’s going to fucking kill him. Everything-- just, everything. It might not stop him breathing but it’s going to kill him.”

Her voice wavers slightly in a decidedly un-Cygne-like fashion because she really can’t talk about this with anybody. Not Isaac. Not Elisa. Not , ever practical and, in the same way, practically blind. This was a weight for her to carry, her alone.

If she told to much to Elisa it would put Isaac in danger. If she told too much to Isaac, he’d end up hating her.

She rubs a hand over her face and inhales shrilly.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 2:18:03 GMT
[nospaces]

"It won't kill him." She didn't know where her own conviction came from; perhaps she wanted it to be true for her friend so badly she refused to believe otherwise. "He's stronger than he appears, Cyg. That much we both know."[break][break]

A hand tentatively reached for her friend's shoulder, hesitant in case it might startle her. If it seemed welcome, she'd let it sit there in a small, comforting gesture.[break][break]

"I don't know what it is you are blaming yourself for," she continued, brow furrowing, "but... Don't let his happiness sit squarely on your shoulders. That's an unfair burden to carry."[break][break]

Half of her wondered if she recognized Cygne's distress for what it was. A nagging voice in the back of her mind insisted there was some vital puzzle piece missing from her understanding, but probing further seemed both unkind and unwise.[break][break]

"Are you happy?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hello, nurse! [s]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 0:58:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: