Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Getting Back Too It [C,DW]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:09:07 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

Though he enjoyed his work it was also nice whenever he would have a day off. He at least tried to have the restaurant closed once a week so he could take a breather. It didn’t matter to him that he hadn’t worked the other day, he just needed some time for himself. Well time with him and the person he was about to meet.
[break][break]
He was the older brother of someone he had already met. Aaron who had given cooking lessons a few days ago, it was his brother. Somehow during the time they had spent together they had begun to talk about Pokémon. And somehow the conversation had gotten onto the fact he hadn’t caught Pokémon in the past three years since he had lost his vision. To be honest he wasn’t sure how it had gotten to this point where he was meeting the younger teenagers older brother. Or how he had agreed to catching Pokémon with him.
[break][break]
While lost in thought it didn’t take long to reach his destination. Since Venus wasn’t reacting he figured he was the first one here. His Serperior would’ve reacted to someone’s presence if they were here. Leaning back against his Pokémon he waited.
[break][break]
He was starting to get nervous again when he thought he heard something causing him to exit his reclining position and stand up fully. ”Hello?” he inquired his head turned in the direction he thought the sound had come from hoping it was the person he was suppose to be meeting. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay, also saying this took place a few days after the cooking lesson

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:55:20 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Normally, Keenan wouldn't touch a place that was recently very dangerious in the form of the Ultra Deep Sea. Particularly since a major fight happened there recently. But...when Aaron said that a cooking teacher (seriously?! another one?!) was wanting to get out and try catching Pokemon again, and that the guy was just Kee's type, he was very curious. Ace wasn't known to try to be a matchmaker, but it was also kind of cute that he was looking out for his big brother. So here he was with Houndoom out.

Their meeting place was Granite Cave. The entrance more specifically. He just hoped that Team Rocket had long since left. With his bad sense of direction, he had gotten lost, and while looking at his phone to try to get to the entrance, he ended up falling five feet and face planting into the sand with his butt up in the air and an "oof!". His Houndoom slid down and barked a hello. Pushing his head out of the sand, the blonde noticed a red head with a Serperior at the entrance, and the hello. After blinking a few times to make sure he wasn't hellucinating, he spoke. "Hi there, cutie. You Shinobu? Aaron's recent cooking teacher? I hope you didn't see that...ah, I'm Keenan Toral, nice to meet you!" How could someone look so angelic! And have a cool Pokemon by thier side! And he hoped to Arceus that the lad did not just see him fall flat on his face. He sort of rambled there.

But cute guy plus cave plus Pokemon hunting...sounded like a date. "So...yeah, are you ready?" Getting up, he darted, almost haphazardly yet gracefully, towards the guy and the cave entrance. Turning on a flashlight, it didn't take long for an encounter...

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 2:10:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYHORN APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DIGGERSBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 0:54:11 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The red head heard an oof and was about to ask if the person was okay when said person spoke. He could feel his face heating up at the obvious flirty remark and his early thought of seeing if the person was okay disappeared from his mind. It took a few seconds for his brain to reboot and for the rest of what the other male said to sink in.
[break][break]
’Wait see?’ he thought. Didn’t Aaron tell his brother I’m blind. He decided he would worry about that later. First things first he needed to confirm he was the right person. ”Yes I him, I mean yes that’s me,” flushing in embarrassment again. Jeez did he just learn how to speak yesterday? He shouldn’t be this flustered just because some guy had flirted.
[break][break]
Oh right there was the whole blind thing as well. From the way he acted he didn’t realize he was blind. ”Your brother didn’t tell you I was blind?’ he inquired realizing it was weird how belated he was in mentioning his blindness. In his defense he hadn’t expected to be flirted with.
[break][break]
Hearing his question he nodded curtly relieved to have finally recovered his composure. ”Yes, let’s go,” he said as he began to head after the guy. He had been walking when Venus suddenly moved in front of him keeping him from going forward. If she was doing that that probably meant a few Pokémon had appeared.
[break][break]
”Venus play defense for now okay,” he told the serperior. ”Erm…what Pokémon are there?” he asked awkwardly. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 2:56:57 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Awe...so cute when he stumbled over his words. Clearly not used to hearing such remarks. That was tragic. Then Shin asked if Aaron had told him that he was blind. Oh, well, that explained the cane. And lack of flashlights and/or lanterns. "He didn't. Not that it would be a deal breaker if he did, ha ha. Ace just takes it as part of the person, not unlike being wheelchair bound, missing an eye, or a limb or anything else really, including tattoos and ear piercings. It's not important nor is it a red flag. No, Aaron didn't mention anything that was concerning." That was just the type of person that they were. "Both of us, well, all three of us since there is another older brother but he's in Johto, were raised to judge on character, not by anything else."

The cutie patooie nodded, and was ready to go. Houndoom went up ahead of them to keep an eye out. The Serperior went in front as well. From what he could see, there was a Rhyhorn and a Diggersby nearby. The Diggersby digging and the Rhyhorn just glaring at it. "Looks like a Diggersby and a Rhyhorn. I'm going to go after the Rhyhorn. Oh, do you not have a Rotomdex or something similar? I've heard those were pretty handy for those with certain disabilities." They were pricy though. It wasn't often that Keenan had to take his pokedex though, since like his brothers, he could identify most Pokemon. But man, it was nice to have when he did have to use it.

With a target mentioned, Houndoom stepped out in front even more and growled out a challenge. The Rhyhorn turned and eyed him. Then fully faced him and roared back at him. Only for Houndoom to fire a Flamethrower. Not that it did much, but showed that he wasn't intimidated. Now the game was afoot. The Rhyhorn charged with Horn Attack, only to miss, and get a Sludge Bomb in the side, toppling it over and rolling. Once it recovered, it was charging again...

The Diggersby was just looking around confused.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 14:34:32 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Well he supposed that was a good way. He had been raised to get to know the person first before judging them. Because he wouldn’t want someone judging him before they got to know him. Though he knew that sometimes he could be a bit to blunt with his speech which probably had people judging him. But he liked to think people would like to hear a harsh truth than a pretty lie.
[break][break]
”Yes some people are so quick to judge, so it’s always nice not meeting people like that. I’m not always the friendliest person and I know people judge me on that,” he said with a shake of his head. Unless he was close to the person or liked whoever he was with he could be a little aloof. And he knew some people probably judged him on that.
[break][break]
It was interesting to know they had another brother and wondered why they weren’t all together. Not sure if it was personal or not he decided not to ask and followed after the older male his hand gripping his cane tightly to keep himself from losing it. A Diggersby and Rhyhorn? Being from Unova he had never seen either of them by he knew their types at least and had been told what they looked like.
[break][break]
”No I haven’t attempted to catch Pokémon since before I went blind. Maybe I’ll get my aunt to get me one,” he explained his hearing picking up the sound of Houndoom going after Rhyhorn. ”Venus keep the Diggersby busy, doesn’t seem like they’re attacking but we don’t want them to jump in.”
[break][break]
With her orders Venus used leaf storm to keep the Diggersby at bay. It didn’t hit but got the Diggersby’s attention. It attacked with super fang and Venus retaliated by using mega drain. Not wanting to get hit by another super affective move the Diggersby fled.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + yeah Shin would rather not take any chances. Anyway feel free to catch with your next post

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:12:57 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Seemed the other boy agreed. "Everyone has an off day. Even me. But so far, you seem friendly enough!" Even bashful. While Houndoom dealt with the Rhyhorn, Shinobu said something that caught his interest. "Before I went blind." So the red head wasn't born that way. Nevertheless, he ordered his Serperior to keep the Diggersby occupied. After a Dark Pulse, the Rhyhorn looked worn down enough. So Kee took out a pokeball and threw it.

"Ace mentioned you own a restaurant? How'd you manage to do that at our age?! I don't even know what I want to do in my life, let alone try to take on that kind of responsibility." Or look at the finances. They weren't poor by any means, but his parents couldn't just invest in a business for him to run like that. Or attempt to run. Anyways, while that was an interesting comment about not always having been blind, Kee also didn't want to be nosy. Plus, he didn't know if the chef was sensitive about it or not. And he really wanted the boy to like him!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:10:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AGGRON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] STOMP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MACHOKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUBMISSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE RHYHORN!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 17:19:58 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”True but I can get testy with people who treat me like I’m helpless or if I just don’t like the person,” he said with a shake of his head. Of course there were also days where he was just in a bad mood. It wasn’t very often though so he didn’t think it was that big of a deal.
[break][break]
Eventually the sounds of fighting stopped and he heard something hit the ground. Presumably a pokeball. Since he didn’t hear anything else after he assumes he caught the Pokémon. Hopefully he would catch one the next time they came across one. He would have to remember to get a Rotom dex before he went on another Pokémon hunt though.
[break][break]
Before they could continue on the other male addressed him with a question. ”That’s right Kasumi’s Eatery. At first learning to cook was a means to help me deal with what was going on with my life at the time, but I found myself loving it. I realized I had found my calling. I’ve always been fairly independent. My aunt helped me get the place, I don’t deal with the finances can’t exactly do those in braille,” he explained before inquiring rather he wanted to continue on.
[break][break]
Once he was sure they were ready he continued forwards. It wasn’t long after s thought that he heard something coming towards them. Whatever it was sounded pretty heavy. Frowning he addressed Keenan. ”What is it?” he inquired.
[break][break]
After finding out he directed Venus to attack the Aggron. Having her orders Venus attacked him the Aggron with leaf blade. The Aggron retaliated with tackle while Venus hit the Aggron with leaf tornado before dodging when the Aggron used Double edge.
[break][break]
But couldn’t dodge the Aggron’s headbutt causing Venus to flinch. The Aggron took the chance to use double edge taking recoil damage in the process when it hit. Venus quickly recovered and retaliated with mega drain. Feeling like the Pokémon was low enough on hp he took out a pokeball and threw it in the direction he had heard his pokemon battling in.
[break][break]
He heard the pokeball hit the ground so he assumed it had caught something. Now he would just have to wait and see if the catch was successful.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + attempting to catch Aggron

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 2:36:06 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
"Ugh, after a while, I'd start getting pissed too..." You'd have to adapt, and while it may take a while, you're not completely helpless. They continued on once his pokeball stopped shaking, and the Rhyhorn was captured. Shinny started to answer his question. He took out his phone and made a note about it. Kasumi's Eatery sounded nice. He'd have to do more research on it. It sounded like it was a coping mechanism for losing his eyesight, but soon it turned into something more. That was really cool. And the red head had support to do it! "So cool! I wonder if there are some programs to help with that for blind and other visually impaired people to do their finances..." And how much that would cost. Maybe he'd see if his mom knew anything about it. If Shin could see, he'd see the sparkles in Kee's eyes.

Soon, they heard something heavy heading towards them. They soon found it was an Aggron! "Aggron!" A cool and dangerous Pokemon. Especially with the way it was charging at them. Shin's Serperior came into play, using Leaf Blade to deter it. The battle didn't last much longer, with a pokeball thrown. Despite being blind, he hit it! "Nice throw! You gotta have some damn good hearing to pinpoint that." That was the only reason he could think of that Shin knew where to throw it at. A little farther down, he saw an injured Machoke. Taking out some potions, he treated it. The fighting pokemon barked at him and hugged him. Then seemingly asked if he could go with the blonde. The Houndoom barked a warm welcome. Without even consulting him! Kee sighed and took out a pokeball and tapped it on Machoke's chest.

"It sounds like your aunt has your back. Any siblings, or how did your parents react?" That was a risky question to be diving into. Hopefully he didn't open up a can of worms with that one...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 3:37:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIZZY PUNCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 19:43:16 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Yeah I like being treated the same as everyone else. Just because I’m blind doesn’t mean I’m helpless. A lot of the other people working the restaurant treat me like a kid sure I don’t always go on my breaks but they think to tell me to take a break they’ll repeatedly remind me. It makes me want to point out that it’s my eyes that don’t work not my memory,” he told they other male with a shake of his head.
[break][break]
If he didn’t have such good control over his emotions he probably would’ve gone off on his workers because of that. However he refrained not wanting to have to look for new workers because some have quit. Hearing what Keenan said he shrugged. He had never given it much thought since his aunt helped him with all that. Though he supposed he should check out rather or not there was something like that.
[break][break]
Hearing his praise his face heated up slightly. ”Thanks my hearing and sense of smell increased after I lost my eyesight. I guess to make up for losing one of my senses. It’s actually my nose I rely on the most when it comes to cooking. I can tell the different spices and seasonings apart by their scent,” he explained.
[break][break]
He had just gone over to pick up the pokeball when the other male’s question gave him pause. ”They’re no longer around. My restaurant is actually named in memory of my younger sister,” he told the other male. Speaking of his family always made him fairly guilty since his parents deaths hadn’t affected him as strongly as his sisters death making him feel like a bad son.
[break][break]
He shook his head to clear his thoughts before speaking. ”My aunt is like a mother to me though and she has kids around my age, so I still have family. It was my aunt who set up the cooking lesson with your brother since she is better when it comes to computers,” he said knowing he wouldn’t have to explain his aunt being good with computers.
[break][break]
”Anyway ready to move on?” he asked before beginning to head deeper. Two more Pokémon appeared and once he knew what they were he told Venus to stand down and sent out Hades, his Zweilous, telling it to face off against Pignite.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + will attempt to catch Pignite in my next post

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 20:28:05 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Kee figured that was what any disabled person would want. Even if that's something he and his brothers would do differently. He kind of sounded like a workaholic. "Sounds like they're just watching out for their boss. Everyone needs a break, even a short one, to just recharge and get ready for round two. I think even if you weren't blind, they would still insist on you taking a small break. Part of that could be because of age. I think they just don't want you to get burned out." Cooking was hard work, after all. He'd seen his brother and mom work tirelessly to cook a good meal. It wasn't always quick and easy.

"I wondered if that was true. Still cool though." You hear about that all the time, other senses getting better to make up for the lost one. Still cool that he could tell what spices and seasonings were in by smell alone. Not that he'd ever intentionally get that close, but Kee now hoped that he didn't smell bad by any means. But the next answer...that made his eyes grow to be saucers. Kee did not expect that, he just assumed they were still alive. Guess Shin was the only surviver in an accident that also cost his sight. "Sorry...I didn't..." A somber tone blanketed the atmosphere. Shin seemed to shake his head clear and went on. "That's good. Mom is in IT, I think she's some upper leveled manager or something for a tech company, so I can see that. She's better at computer stuff than any of us brothers!" Kee was glad that the mood changed quickly, even with a chuckle.

"Yep!" And off they went. Soon they did come across a Pignite and a Crabrawler. Kee didn't like either one, so he just kept a close eye on whichever one Shin didn't go for. The red head had Serperior stand down, and sent out a Zweilous. "Oh, I had one of those! I trained up my Zweilous enough that she became a Hydreigon! She can be tough to handle, but she's really strong..." Seemed Shin was going for the Pignite.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:17:18 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I guess I just like having something to occupy my time. I suppose I can’t be to angry with them but they don’t have to remind me over and over. I know I’m younger than most if not all the people who work at the restaurant so I know to most of them I’m probably a kid,” he said with a shrug. And it wasn’t like they just ignored what he was telling them or anything either, so it wasn’t all bad.
[break][break]
Hearing his comment he nodded. ”Yeah it seems that way. I don’t think it works if you’re born blind though,” he explained looking thoughtful. He supposed it was because the body didn’t have to get use to living without one of their senses if they were born that way. He didn’t really understand the science behind the whole thing, he was sure a doctor would know the answer but it didn’t really matter to him.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry about it. Sad as it may be I wasn’t as close to my parents as I was my sister. Don't get me wrong I loved my parents but it felt like they had different expectations for me than my sister. They wanted her close to home but they wanted me to make a name for myself,” he explained with a small shrug.
[break][break]
He had no way of knowing the other teen thought he had lost his family in an accident that had taken his sight. He just wanted to lessen how bad the other teen felt for him. Then again perhaps telling him about how he felt in regards to his parent’s probably wasn’t the best idea for what he hoped to accomplish. Realizing this hr would bring up how he got along with his aunt and her family.
[break][break]
”IT he pondered. ”Wasn’t that for fairly smart people that were tech savvy?’ he asked himself before deciding to acknowledge what he’d just been told. ”That must be cool. Your mom must be pretty smart then. Before I lost my sight I was decent when it came technology, but I definitely wasn’t what one would call tech savvy,” he admittedly with a small chuckle.
[break][break]
Soon it was time for them to move on they came across a pignite and a crabrawler with him immediately sending out Hades. ”I’ve had Hades since I caught him as a Deino during my first gym circuit back in Unova “ he explained turning his head towards Keenan as Hades started his assault on Pignite.
[break][break]
Hades immediately started with dragon breath hoping to paralyze the Pignite which luckily worked. The pignite retaliated with Flare Blitz with the pignite taking recoil damage from the attack. Hades used dragon rush before using dragon pulse able to move twice since the pignite was slowed due to being paralyzed.
[break][break]
The pignite retaliated with assurance and Hades tried dragon rush again but missed. Pignite was able to move due to being paralyzed so Hades used crunch causing the Pignite to flinch allowing Hades to use crunch again. Calling for Hades to stand down Shin sent a pokeball at the fire type causing it to be sucked into the pokeball.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + catch attempt on Pignite. Sorry about the double tag broke the template the first time

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 5:48:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE SHARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SANDSLASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE PIGNITE!