Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Sweetened Lessons [S/Galar]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:48:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After clearing up with the Mauville gym that she wanted to take a vacation off for a couple of days to Hammerlocke City in Galar, the trip to the region overseas from how far it was from the Hoenn region took a day or two of sleeping on the airplane’s First Class seat when it took off from the Lilycove International Airport that she had gotten her baggage once the plane touched down to land at the international airport in the capital city of Galar.[break][break]

The royal hasn’t been to Hammerlocke in a long while, both reasons being that she was in Hoenn for her stay and that most of the visits to the capital were for family visits to the Calcifet Palace. This wasn’t her reason for coming to the capital since Vanilla had told her that her family ran a bakery here in the city, so she walks across the cobbled streets of the old-fashioned city with people looking at her with expressions of disapleasure.[break][break]

So, this was what Remiel warned her a bit about. Even the Galarian people weren’t happy to see her since there were anti-royal attitudes towards her and her elder cousin. [break][break]

Luckily, Elise is about find the bakery that Vanilla mentioned and with her hand opening the door, she’s greeted by the cozy, colorful atmosphere of the bakery itself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 8:35:53 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
As Elise opened the door, she'd come face to face with the scenes of confectionary goods, alongside the bakery reeking of berries. From the back, they could hear such varied cursing and bickering from the kitchen window. The back of a red haired teen stood with her back to the kitchen, leaning into the window as she was arguing with somebody inside.

"What would you know about a proper Knickerbocker Glory? You couldn't make an Milcery evolve, you tasteless git!"
"I was named after one! At least I can make toffee the right consistency. Your pudding looks like diarrhea."
"At least I can tell the difference between 375 and 380 degrees for lemon cakes you-"

She spun around to face Elise before freezing up as her eyes recognized the shape of the woman in front of her. "Y-Your Highness! No way! What are you doing-"

Vanilla suddenly would burst from the kitchen door, smiling at Elise as she'd offer the woman a polite smile. "Elise! It's nice to see you again! S-Sorry, I was busy getting us set up for a quick lesson today before Beryl interrupted me...But we should be ready to go now. Have you brought your baking spirit?"

Vanilla was a tad bit more lively since their last meeting, the girl having grown a bit maturity wise as she no longer needed any kind of assistance while speaking.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 0:50:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a red-headed girl with her back turned talking to a familiar presence in the kitchen which was the young pink-haired girl she helped with the bake sale as the redhead turns around first in surprise of seeing the younger cousin of the crown prince in the bakery. Vanilla herself looked a bit more confident than last time though she still stammered a bit in her words as she bursts from the kitchen door and asks if the female royal brought her baking apron for today’s lesson.[break][break]

“I have my baking apron brought in by my Mismagius, she’ll be here soon.” She responds to the younger pink-haired girl and on right on cue, Mana materializes into the bakery once she opens the bakery’s door with Psychic and bringing in a white apron for the woman to wear over her dress. “It does sound like you were a little busy with your red-headed friend there.” The dark-magenta royal chuckles a bit since the other girl appeared to be so surprised that she was here to pay the Biscotti Bakery a visit.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 21:41:09 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
Vanilla appeared all the more happy to see the woman returning to her family's bakery. But even moreso as she smiled at the Mismagius while she suddenly opens the door with a white apron in fold. "Perfect! It's great to see you two again. My parents are out on business right now, so it's a perfect time to go and practice some of our baking. They won't mind if we borrow some of their supply." She spun around to the other red head who was still in awe at the sight in front of her. She was still looking incredulously at Elise while her sibling adjusted her glasses and shot the other girl a look. "Oh, that's one of my sisters, Beryl. Beryl, this is Elise. I'm going to be helping her with baking."

"Hang on, d-did you really invite a royal into the bakery without asking Mom or Dad?" Beryl asked. "When you know what people are gunna think if they see her in our bakery?!"
"The Biscotti Bakery welcomes everyone, regardless of their standing." Vanilla argued back.
"And you out of all of us are gunna be the one to teach her?"

"I think I am." Vanilla said as the two were on the verge of another argument. After a while of them glaring at one another, Vanilla turned back to Elise. "Sorry about her, Elise. But if you'll follow me, we'll start on the baking. And you can watch if you want, Beryl." She guided Elise into the back while the other teen huffed, rolling her eyes. Vanilla walked along and the two had then ended up where she had been when Elise had stepped into the bakery.

"So, Elise, to start out, let's keep things simple. You mention that you were seeing somebody, and that definitely means something to you. So what's their favorite kind of thing you'd want to make for them?"

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 8:29:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving Beryl a nod when Vanilla introduced the redhead as one of her sisters, she spoke to the other girl with a little smile. “It’s very nice to meet you, Beryl.” Vanilla’s sister appeared to be a little bit resistant to having a member of the royal family being around the bakery since it would’ve drawn much attention. As Vanilla apologized about Beryl and that her sister could watch them bake together, the first thing that Vanilla spoke of was starting with something simple since the young girl wanted to know what favorite kind of thing Elise wanted to make for Amor.[break][break]

“Well, since the last time we met, Amor himself has asked me properly to be his girlfriend. For what kind of favorite thing I want to make for him, either lemon-flavored cupcakes or a cake would sound good.” Her response came with a little nod since he might have a preference for that flavor than the rest in desserts.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights