Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 4:46:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Is it blasphemy, then, to believe in a Mother Nature that is not solely nurturing and generous in her gifts? Is it such a sin to say her love is a conditional one?"[break][break]

Scorn was a familiar emotion to her. To be reviled, to be despised, to be seen as lesser-than -- this was comfortable, to her, in a way that adoration and kindness was not. Even as the ocean frothed with indignation, even as the winds around them chilled to a biting temperature, she found herself strangely calm and relaxed.[break][break]

"I saw some ruins in Galar, once. My mother took me when I was a child, and I remember not understanding why she had such an interest in rubble and stone."[break][break]

She lowered her gaze down to the shape that had once been familiar to her fingertips, now stretched thin into something peculiar and almost ominous in its outline.[break][break]

"That place was once a proud structure of man-made architecture, broken down and torn asunder by time and the elements. But in the ruins, you could see flowers blooming. Vines trellising their way across demolished scaffolding."[break][break]

A palm smoothed out the dirt, smothering whatever markings she'd drawn in the earth. Between her fingers, a small sprig of leaf peeked out, daring to be seen.[break][break]

"The world doesn't exist for us. It exists for itself. It will live on when we are dead and gone, in spite of us."

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 6:54:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VAETTIR

MISSION

“IT IS NOT BLASPHEMY,” she admits.

the stars start to fade. one by one. until they are alone with a single CRYSTABLOOM to light their path.

it is human.

the sky is a blanket of black. no moon in sight. a void for them to talk about the very planet that allows them to exist. yet, that same entity twists the power of nature in sharp duress.

to think so narrow-mindedly about what is selfish and what is not.

a beam of light splits the heavens. it dons them in a generosity that elisabeth would be foolish to deny. and it lands where her hand once was. it strikes her plant with a vindication that dares for her to challenge what she sees before her very eyes.

i, too, used to be foolish. i used to revere a god above all else.

the light dissipates and the sprout has grown.

but there are many gods. this one has taught me that dying is not a punishment.

her face is blank. her expression dead.

her love is unconditional. we just don’t understand that with our human lens.

the sootopolis waters reflect a half moon. in it, elisabeth will see her reflection.

only hers.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:13:24 GMT
[nospaces]

The strange woman's judgment washed over her like rain. Each needling comment was nothing more than a droplet of falling water seeking to sate parched, barren earth.[break][break]

Some things, once dead, stayed dead. You could exhume what was buried, though. You could coax a sleeping bud to bloom anew, after a winter lost to slumber.[break][break]

"Dying isn't a punishment," she echoed, watching as a flash of light beamed down on the tiny sprout in her hands. It seemed such a fragile thing, bathed here in such splendor. "What is it, then? It surely cannot be a reward."[break][break]

Her time in the Borders had taught her that the line between living and dead was a blurred one. Spite kept souls circling that liminal space, trapped between what it meant to be human and what it meant to relinquish their humanity.[break][break]

As she stared at herself in the glassy mirror of water, the face of flashed in her mind's eye; it disappeared just as suddenly, fading from her the way shadows fled before the dawn.[break][break]

"How has dying changed you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:21:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VAETTIR

MISSION

CAIT ALFRIC SMILES.

ha, ha, ha. of course you knew.

her laughter is lighter now. as if the revelation is enough to free her from the shackles of the living. the very fabric of her existence starts to fade, giving out underneath the moon’s visage.

this world is truly something else.

she reaches for the CRYSTABLOOM. looks to pluck it from the perch to bestow to her ‘guest’.

what is your name, stranger?

her hand fades through. her pull on the world is not enough. this is not her punishment. merely her part to play. for this is all part of one grand cycle.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:32:36 GMT
[nospaces]

The thick tension abated with laughter, thinning out like mist as the green-haired woman smiled. If this woman was a dead spirit, she did not seem a malcontent one.[break][break]

Which begged the question of why such a ghost lingered among the living at all.[break][break]

"You can call me Elisa," she said, one hand tucking loose strands of golden hair behind her ear. The other accepted her offering, the blue flower shivering beneath pale moonlight. She twirled the stem between two fingertips, lips pursed. "Which world do you hail from, then? If not this one."[break][break]

Suspicions whispered in the back of her mind, but she fought to hold their hissing voices back, lest they color her perception of what was real and true.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:49:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VAETTIR

MISSION

“ELISA.”

she tucks the name away. like a little secret to covet to herself. a small, unimportant exchange amidst the dead of night. but to her, it means the most. for it is the first contact she has had since the moon last waned under lilycove’s endless neon signs.

my world no longer matters. i belong to this one.

her silhouette starts to crumble into the dying dark. they eat at her limbs. all the way up her torso until only the green of her eyes peer past unruly curls.

if you truly revere her righteous wrath, i hope we meet again.

she looks up to the last sliver of a crescent moon.

when the tide is highest and the water flows freely, we should meet under a brilliant moon.

her smile curls.

that would make my mistress very happy.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 22:30:35 GMT
[nospaces]

"I understand that, I think. No longer belonging to the world from whence you came."[break][break]

The veil of darkness pulled itself further over the curving scimitar of moonlight as the woman called Cait Alfric smiled. Something in their encounter reminded Elisabeth of tales of the fae, forest creatures bound to only tell truths but who somehow deceived wandering souls worst of all.[break][break]

"I serve no god, but I have no desire to anger yours."[break][break]

The green-haired woman faded into the night, little by little, unraveling like so many brilliant threads until only the radiant gleam of her smile and the lustre of her eyes remained.[break][break]

It should have unnerved Elisabeth, but oddly, this seemed the most natural thing to witness in all the world. There was a harmony to Cait Alfric's presence in this world, whether it was the woman's native one or no.[break][break]

Nature had accepted the ghost as belonging here.[break][break]

"When the tide is highest and the water flows freely, then," Elisabeth agreed, the pact made as she held the crystabloom close. It shimmered suddenly, as if bearing witness to the vow. "We will meet beneath a brilliant moon."

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
VAETTIR
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 21:03:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: