saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 3:25:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his behavior has been nothing but pure and just, no longer toxic as some may have experienced before. but that has always been the case with kyle. the champion brings out the best in him.[break][break]

watching his kangaskhan get flattened only to not be able to return an attack is infuriating, so he decides to recall it, replacing it with his charizard instead.[break][break]

the crowd cheers for the appearance of matias' ace.[break][break]

to give them a show, it MEGA EVOLVES, bringing with it a DROUGHT before letting loose a strong INFERNO.[break][break]

"i would never lie to you, kyle."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 3:33:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the big size only lasted for one attack, but the moonlight remains on the mightyena's fur. strands of the dark-type's fur remain glowing, like neon highlights on an art student, as it faces two other contenders before it can retire.

the mightyena tries to dodge the flames, but the tips of his fur remained singed. the burns don't stop it from charging at the fat pink blob as it rock smashes through the pokemon that's been a target the entire fight.

"then answer this: are you going to treat me for lunch since you invited an audience here?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:18:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

as much of a tank blissey is, it will eventually succumb to the monstrous force that is kyle's mightyena because all it can do is nothing. it has no offensive moves, so it faints, and is recalled back into its pokeball, making it a one-on-one.[break][break]

"of course."[break][break]

his charizard closes the distance to pour a torrent of FLAMETHROWER onto the mightyena.[break][break]

"we can go to that brunch place you like. the one that serves instant ramen but fancy."[break][break]

the one with the cute water-types people can play with.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:26:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"is that the one with the cute water-types people can play with?"

just as the words leave his mouth, the mightyena, who has been trying his best to clean up, is faced with the mega charizard. it attempts to fight back with the sheer force of its swagger, but before the flames can even reach him, kyle recalls the pokemon.

no reason to have his show pokemon get hurt further since it'll just be yapping away at home if it does.

"alright. see you there!" before he steps away from the platform, he double backs for matias. "oh, right. since you invited them here, you still have to worry about the press coming for you. bye!"

the cameras were on him, and reporters were eagerly waiting for his descent from his own platform. the commentator hypes him up as kyle leaves him to the vultures.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:36:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"that's the one."[break][break]

he's looking forward to playing with the water-types, so much so that he completely blanks that the end of the battle officially means that he has now completed the hoenn league circuit.[break][break]

"wait—"[break][break]

the press swarms him, drowning him with questions and camera flashes. he can't break away. he can't go eat with his best friend.[break][break]

but at least he joins in being champion-ranked.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rapture
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:51:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]CHAMPION ASSESSMENT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: