TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 7:43:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

traveling from cinnebar island to one of their lab facilities was by no means an easy task, but it was a necessary one. after his impromptu meeting with one , jayden had begun to get his affairs in order.

[break][break] even though it had been days since the order, jayden could not help erase the bitter feeling in his throat when he thought of what had transpired. the cognitive dissonance of the enforcer's words:

[break][break] 'happy birthday.'

[break][break] metal doors slide open, and he steps through the cold, crisp air. the smell of something artificial and chemical leak through the vents. he turns a corner.

[break][break] ' is dead.'

[break][break] he presses a hand against the digital keypad, allowing access to another room.

[break][break] 'we need more strong rockets there.'

[break][break] with a final door before him, he steps through, his bruised cheek illuminated by the room's translucent glow.

[break][break] "fujihara. i need you to come with me."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
recruitment: i

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(80%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 1:31:26 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

There was a discontent building within Kaname as he quickly scrawled a few notes on his legal pad. He was watching a chemical reaction occur in real time, the two liquids he’d mixed together were bubbling violently and changing from a sickly green to a darker brown as precipitates formed along the bottom of the beaker.[break][break]

This was his life, for now. Run a few tests, make a few lab reports, and submit them for someone else to benefit from. This was not the life he wanted, but it was the life he had. So, he did his best to bury the discontent he felt and cautiously picked up a powder-filled test tube before dumping it into the dark brown solution.[break][break]

No reaction occurred. He scribbled a few more notes on the legal pad and sighed.[break][break]

The sound of the doors didn’t do much to gather his attention, after all people came and went all the time. However, that voice, so distant in his memory and yet so familiar, immediately captured his attention.[break][break]

“I- Mr. Cross?” He looked bemusedly at the man as stepped around the workbench and toward him. “Is everything okay?” He asked in a hushed voice, gesturing toward the mark on his face.[break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Recruitment: 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 15:01:54 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"you don't have to call me that."

[break][break] 'that's my father's name.'

[break][break] they'd gone over it before, but jayden knew more than anyone, old habits died hard so it he wasn't going to push him on it. instead, he pushed forward into the room so that he was standing across from the scientist.

[break][break] "huh? oh - " his fingers brushed against the bruise on the side of his face, from where had hit him. "enforcer pollet paid a visit. we are due back in hoenn."

[break][break] he stares meaningfully.

[break][break] "i want you to come back with me, kaname."

[break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(80%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 0:51:34 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
“Sorry…”[break][break]

Kaname bit the inside of his lip. He’d done it again, called Jayden ‘Mr. Cross’. He didn’t mean to, it was just… habit. A trait ingrained into him by his father, to pay respect to the Crosses and be mindful of how you talked to them. Their approval meant everything.[break][break]

Kaname watched as Jayden’s fingers brushed over the bruise on the side of his face. Kaname, too, wanted to brush his fingers over that bruise and soothe it. “I see… you should be more wary, more careful; especially if you’re going to be all the way in Hoenn.” There was little the scientist could do to stay the concern in his voice.[break][break]

Perhaps he cared too much for a man that would never soothe his heart the way he wanted to soothe that bruise.[break][break]

Then the proverbial record scratched. “What- you want me to come… with you?” Why… Why was he asking this? And asking now of all times? “I’m not sure that’s a good idea… what would I even do?” His heart raced with confusion and the thought of endless possibilities. Why say something like that? Why him?[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 17:22:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

he blinks, then gives the other a baffled look. his brow furrowed.

[break][break] "wary? what do you mean?"

[break][break] he did not think much could have been done to avoid injury, especially when a man like was involved. all jayden could do was bare it — it was the best thing. at least, that was what father had said.

[break][break] "anyway, yes i want you to come with me." he blinks once more. "you are a valuable member of our team here, and you will do excellent work in hoenn under rocket's mantle."

[break][break] "more than that, you are my friend kaname. of course i want you with me."

close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 16:44:22 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kaname wrung his hands together a bit, looking up at Jayden with nervous eyes. “I just mean- I mean that you should prioritize yourself and your safety. You don’t have to endure it all; not everything is water off a ducklet’s back.”[break][break]

Kaname didn’t know the context, he didn’t know how Jayden ended up with that bruise. In Kaname’s mind, it wasn’t the context that was important. It was the fact that Jayden, ever the stalwart man, would simply choose to endure whatever came his way. Resolved to never share the burden, never mind the consequences that came from carrying such a load.[break][break]

"..." Silence. A long stretch of silence followed after Jayden finished speaking. The weight of every word had hit Kaname like a ton of bricks. [break][break]

‘More than that, you are my friend Kaname. Of course I want you with me.’ [break][break]

It played on loop in his mind as he weighed out the cost of such a decision. To give up everything he had here, to go across the ocean to another region where he had no prospects? In exchange, he could possibly thrive there. There were endless possibilities for him in Hoenn. And of course there would be… Jayden. His friend. [break][break]

“Okay… I’ll go back with you.” Kaname paused and took a shaky breath. “How long do we have, I’d like to pack a few things.”

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 5:03:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

not endure it himself?

[break][break] jayden stared at as if he had sprouted the heads of a chimera. as if he had said the most ridiculous thing. not endure it himself? of course he had to. that was the whole point. he was a tool made for rocket, developed only for their use, for father's use —

[break][break] "of course i prioritize my own safety. i would be of no use to rocket if something happened to me."

[break][break] and then they moved on, because there was nothing more to do.

[break][break] remaining completely oblivious to his friend's blight, jayden continued forth and nodded. he was glad to hear that his friend was in agreeance.

[break][break] "yes, well, we should have some time, i think. enforcer polett will need some time for his own errands, as will i."

[break][break] a pause. he lingers.

[break][break] "speaking of: do not be alone in a room with enforcer polett if you can help it," his voice softens. "kaname."

[break]

close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 0:31:54 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

That stare. That stare… It wasn’t the kind of look that was necessarily incredulous, but it was a scrupulous gaze that Jayden had a tendency to turn on others. Kaname felt it was the gaze of a thorough man, the kind of gaze that was meant to tear apart a finely crafted argument with ease. In the face of such a stare, there was nothing Kaname could do but relent.[break][break]

“Okay.” He said in modest agreement, letting his protest go as easily as he had started it.[break][break]

Kaname absentmindedly nodded as Jayden spoke. His mind was busy, filling mental check lists of things he’d need to do and items he’d need to gather. It was so spontaneous, even irrational of him to agree to such a transfer, and yet Kaname didn’t feel too much anxiety at the prospect.[break][break]

Kaname snapped back to reality at the softening of Jayden’s voice. “Yes, of course. I’ll do that for you…” He offered the other man a soft smile, his voice a gentle timbre as he spoke. “I’ll be careful, I promise you, Jayden.” [break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 17:33:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

glad to hear that kaname finally understood him, jayden nodded and continued onto the important topic of conversation.

[break][break] "as far as logistics go, i'll make sure everything is square away in preparation for our departure."

[break][break] that was to say - he would make sure that everything in terms of wyndon was complete, and he would also do his best to ensure things were easiest for kaname to close up any potential ties as well.

[break][break] he matches the other's smile with his own.

[break][break] "good."

[break][break] though jayden could handle just fine, he didn't want to have in any unnecessary danger. that would be inconvenient.

[break][break] "now that that's done with. have you eaten dinner yet? let's go out."

[break]

close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 0:25:39 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
“Thank you, for always taking care of me.” Kaname rises from his seat and reaches to grasp his friend’s hand with his own. “I will always appreciate what you do for me.” He said in a delicate whisper, letting go of Jayden’s hand just as quickly as he’d taken it.[break][break]

Knowing that Jayden would take care of things for him made the coming transition that much easier. With Jayden’s presence, there was nothing for Kaname to fear. The two of them, he thought, could take care of anything. Maybe anything was really possible when was in his corner.[break][break]

His thoughts were interrupted by the mention of dinner which cascaded downward to the realization that he had yet to eat today.[break][break]

“Dinner sounds fantastic!” He chirped, pulling his lab coat off and laying it neatly on the back of his chair. “I know this seafood place nearby; let’s go celebrate our future journey across the sea!” He said, moving with purpose toward the door of the small lab and ushering his friend out, before locking the door behind them.[break][break]

Off to dinner and then off to new adventures, together.[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
employment cost [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 23:12:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)