part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 23:16:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

SOOTOPOLIS IS A SIGHT TO BEHOLD. the full moon, perfectly luminous, reigns high above the horizon. it embraces the city with holy silver, staining still waters with strands of light. each one is a reminder of those who have served. devout and zealous. those who understand the importance of this region and what it holds.

tonight, another will be crowned. a knight to exact hoenn’s will.

there is a crusade to be had.

sootopolis is dead. not a person in sight. even the most brash wingull knows better than to intrude on such divinity. only those invited dare tempt the ocean’s high tide.

she’s coming,” a squirrelly fae speaks to herself. her smile broadens from cheek to cheek, bright enough to seem as if she swallowed the moon itself.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 0:23:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"I am here," she agreed, stepping into the light. "As we promised."[break][break]

This was no knight come to kneel before a lady of the lake, bathed in the glory of a full moon. Elisabeth neither armed herself in idealism nor virtue.[break][break]

Her arrival in this region was a pestilence, not a salvation. This she knew better than most.[break][break]

"Does your mistress join us tonight?" she asked, emerald eyes sweeping the vicinity in search of an unseen presence. "Or is it to be simply you and I."[break][break]

Not all gods desired devotion. Some demanded a toll of blood, instead.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 12:45:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

“SHE IS WITH US,” she confesses with her hand over her chest. the jubilation in her voice makes her oath seems childish in comparison. modern day devotion adheres to a nomenclature of solemnity and the orthodox.

elisa,” is the question she extends with her open hand. “have you ever had something taken from you? something no one else had a right to steal?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 15:23:22 GMT
[nospaces]

"Yes."[break][break]

Childish jubilation was returned with tired cynicism.[break][break]

Her gaze finally settled on the apex of the full moon above them, as if transfixed by its beauty.[break][break]

"What was stolen from you, then?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:00:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

“MY MISERY,” she reveals with a smile turn sardonic.

in this moment, they are polar opposites:

CAIT ALFRIC.

someone who died for her cause. a fae spirit embellished in a ritualistic fever. servant of celebii. an instrument played by the person she admired most. now, she is but a specter. left to be forgotten but content nonetheless. she knows a new god now…

ELISABETH FIORELLI.

a survivor who would abandon any and all if it meant her success. a jaded killer who knows better than to inherently trust god. not after she snipped the strings that would spool her a marionette. for she can never forget the implication. one that turns her sour. one beckoned by…

yin and yang. opposites that contrast and compliment. mothers of the earth, green with their touch.

balance.

but we must remember, human matters are just that: human.

her fingers wriggle in anticipation of joining hands. under the full moon, her freckled skin bleeds true. this time, she is not ethereal.

to steal from the world is a transgression that must be punished.

she is real.

they are here,” she whispers, eying the bare trees around them. their leaves have turns white now, glowing with the same color of the moon. “thieves that would doom our world.

a faint mist starts to settle in. with it, comes the figure of indistinguishable beasts.

we have prepared long and hard. my brothers and sisters. the world at large.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 23:37:02 GMT
[nospaces]

"My joy was stolen from me," she replied. "How fitting."[break][break]

Yin and yang.[break][break]

Skeletal-white leaves rustled in the night air, shaken awake with otherworldly anticipation. The sky itself seemed to stir as mist rolled in, nigh-imperceptible as Cait Alfric smiled wider.[break][break]

Thieves, the blonde silently repeated to herself, glancing about to witness the hazy after-image of beasts that she did not recognize. Brothers and sisters.[break][break]

Which was which among these silhouettes? She didn't know.[break][break]

Elisabeth saw the world before her with human eyes, but they were the only sight she possessed.[break][break]

For all that she had endured, she was nothing more than a creature of flesh and bone. And mortal comprehension was limited to the realm of the living.[break][break]

It bore little understanding of the dead, or worlds that existed in between.[break][break]

"And you ask me to fight with you now?" Elisabeth finished, prepared to do as she asked if only for her own self-preservation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 0:46:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

“ELISA,” she murmurs pleadingly, “gods do not ask. they choose.

when dewy mist becomes thick enough to congeal, they start to broach sootopolis’ shore. a small one bounces uphill, recognizable even in this state. her sunkern comes to join the pair, free from the weight of thunder and ice.

humans are such fickle beings. when they no longer fight for the world, the gods must move on.

at its zenith, the moon bleeds bright red. the wind howls with the cries of those that have gathered. chirps from pokemon, whispering from humans. they all pool together in a perfect orchestra of tonight’s procession.

but her warrior was taken from us.

cait voice lowers.

which leaves the two of them. double. toil and trouble.

by a pokemon that does not belong here! it has taken him from her,” cait cries out in grief.

vengeance burns on her tongue. sootopolis bubbles behind them. an eternal caldron.

you have been in her presence.

she hoists her hands up high. she squeezes her fingers tight. squeezes for dear life. at least, what remains.

and he weighs on you even now.

she swings her in a ring-around-the-rosie, cradling the moon between open arms. hers are bound by a conviction that has died once before. the other has yet to realize just how far this celestial body will go.

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rubdvkln7Y1yjyalbo1.mp3[/player]

the songs of the fallen come to their crescendo. their forms are no longer bound to the mist. they become figments of light. raw and pink. like the flesh they have long abandoned.

show your respect. revere her righteous wrath!

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 1:14:01 GMT
[nospaces]

"Humans are fickle, because nothing in our world is constant."[break][break]

That was the only retort she had time to say before the ritual began, and with it, a surrendering of herself to its strangeness wholly and completely.[break][break]

Curiosity bewitched her into the arms of the woman across from her, at once too ethereal to be real and too tangible to deny the truth of her existence.[break][break]

How had she fallen into this moonlit worship, exactly?[break][break]

The sister witch of their newfound coven spoke in riddles that Elisabeth didn't understand. Beckoned her with hands that demanded more than Elisabeth had agreed to give.[break][break]

'He'? 'Her'? What 'warrior' were they meant to revive? These vagaries meant nothing to her ears.[break][break]

And yet she'd come here for a vengeance of her own. That thought comforted Elisabeth despite the panic that bubbled up inside her, silenced by the knowledge that whatever she'd been drafted into, she lacked the freedom to refute it.[break][break]

She was in no place to argue with divinity. The dead outnumbered the living, tonight.[break][break]

Pink light shimmered and brightened around the encroaching silhouettes as Elisabeth closed her eyes, losing herself to the rhythm between them both as their dance quickened in intensity. The pulse of life hummed all around them. Matched their heartbeat in tandem.[break][break]

Sang with the thrum of the living earth beneath their feet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 5:44:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

IT IS DARKEST RIGHT BEFORE THE DAWN. a world pitch black is the last it remembers. caused by a pokemon that has no business here. but that one did not infringe on her avatar.

on her choice.

her enemy is an amalgamation. a grail of everything wrong with the world condensed into a single being. a pokemon that would do more than just oppose her; it will steal from everyone. is is avarice personified. a being that has no idea why it greeds but does so because that is its singular purpose.

but this beast has no ground against nature’s true might. this is the will of the world and therefore an extension of the gods.

there must be balance.

she had lost once. disparaged by men, defeated by surprise. and in return, she has taken her time. recovered from her wounds in hoenn’s sea. washed over by a feeling only she knows.

there will be retribution.

the light encircles them. it razes all that it touches. scorches grass and earth alike with a burning passion built entirely on spite. every wrong has a right. those who go about it in a way that exacts a toll will know her name.

the wistful has grown restless.

this is NATURE’S MADNESS.

a lost treasure surfaces from sootopolis’ coast. it float to them, light as air, free from burden. there will be a time to act, when duty forces the pokemon’s hand. but that will come after it has reclaimed what it has lost.

she feels it within you! embrace who you are!

in all her time with him, the pokemon has learned one thing.

the land will care for you but you must return to her what was lost.

now is a time for business.

he belongs to us.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 6:24:19 GMT
[nospaces]

There was no celebration in this revival.[break][break]

Hands broke away from the other woman's, the link between them severed as Elisabeth stumbled back. The piscine creature rising up from the waters in a froth of mist and moonlight peered down at her, face as emotionless and unreadable as the pitch-black sky.[break][break]

No longer did she remain spellbound.[break][break]

"What have you done," she asked Cait Alfric in a hiss, her glare cutting towards her with betrayal.[break][break]

She could taste the memory of cloying sweet mist on her tongue, an insidious fog that had once pooled forth from this creature on behalf of a man she despised. In another timeline, that pink mist might have suffocated her.[break][break]

As it had Lulu Flint. As it had Freya Morningstar. As it surely had others, unnamed and unknown to her.[break][break]

She'd thought she'd escaped that fate. Now, it stared her in the eyes -- alive.[break][break]

"He tricked me," she whispered to herself, at a loss. The words came out bitter, vengeful. "Of course he tricked me."[break][break]

Why would that timeline be any different than her own, in that way? He had tricked her in this one, first.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 7:44:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

TAPU FINI DOES NOT MOVE. it does not smile. or blink. it only stares. a deep seated gaze that looks into your eyes and beyond. a gaze so thorough that it seeps into the soul. that way it knows who you and what you look like. it will never forget.

and when the time comes, it will join you on that journey to the great beyond.

elisa!

cait’s shouts breaks the mystical thrall the tapu fini has over her.

you will respect our mistress!

MISTY TERRAIN engulfs the coast. they are surrounded by it. embraced by its touch. a hug so endearing that it reeks of their mutual animosity. the pokemon knows her pain and she too will understand its anguish.

i told you already, gods do not ask. they choose.

and elisabeth will realize she has been more than chosen. she has been tasked. at her fingertips pools a glitter she did not have before.

now she is the conductor. all she has to do is keep up her end of the bargain.

to weave the start of this vicious cycle.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:55:19 GMT
[nospaces]

She stared down at her outstretched hands, her face the stunned horror of a joker's unwitting victim as the fog closed in around her.[break][break]

Eddies of pink mist grasped at her clothing like fingertips, insistent in their pull, and a manic, unsettling sound that mocked laughter leapt out from her throat.[break][break]

"It would be a monster that chose me," Elisabeth said, and the vengefulness did not leave her.[break][break]

But the fear remained. The fear of not understanding the part a pawn had to play on a wider chessboard.[break][break]

Of a puppet who was aware these strings were not fully her own.[break][break]

"What do you want from me?" she demanded of the silent figure, eyes defiant.[break][break]

If she was to be its pawn, this creature should know that she would not sacrifice herself for anyone or anything.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 8:07:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PLENILUNE

MISSION

“YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.”

fear is normal. it is a warning. the body’s way of regulating self preservation. in the face of the unknown, many reject the prospect of new. for even a promotion, from pawn to queen, requires a new mindset. no longer is one confined to a linear path.

now, the entire board is open. the only limit here is one’s imagination.

and to what lengths they’ll go.

but you are not the only chosen.

cait clasps her hands together in a silent prayer. they hold her steady when she kneels. when skin touches wet grass. and even when they seep through.

our mistress will take care of you. grant you the gifts you need to fulfill your pilgrimage.

the MISTY TERRAIN starts to crawl closer. the edge of their perimeter gets smaller and smaller as they start to corner elisabeth. sparkles that crawl up her gown and nip at her skin. she can feel them in her hair, curling around her ears. looking for a way in.

do what you will with him.

any way in.

but remember that he belongs to our mistress.

cait starts to fade and so does the moon. but the tapu fini? it stays. it is here now, tired of biding its time. impatient in its return to hoenn’s ecosystem.

and we must collect what is rightfully ours.

it extends its webbed hand. water pools around its three fingers. it reaches for her head.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 0:54:03 GMT
[nospaces]

"'Belongs to you'?" she repeated, and a biting laugh followed. "I see he is not the only one who enjoys collecting pieces on his chessboard."[break][break]

Cait Alfric knelt as a penitent before her patroness, devotion personified as this white Bishop faded into the milky night.[break][break]

But Elisabeth showed no such submission to the otherworldly creature before her.[break][break]

As webbed fingers approached her face, she resisted the urge to flinch before their clammy, alien touch, her rising terror suffocated out of spite alone.[break][break]

This was no heavenly blessing, but if it was a curse, it was a karmic one.[break][break]

"Take what you want from me, then," she said to the unfeeling being that drew nearer to her. "But know I have every intention of taking from you, too."[break][break]

"That will be your key to his weakness. From there, you have to find a moment to strike him down."
[break]

Elisabeth's eyes closed tight as that promise returned to her -- unwilling to stare into those eyes a moment longer, lest the sight weaken her resolve to comply.[break][break]

This being's last scion was called the Vindictive. That her next would be a woman ruled by vengeance seemed inevitable.

[break][break]

NOTES

- CONTEXT.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PLENILUNE
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 4:02:57 GMT
shiv Avatar

PLENILUNE

FERNANDO X ELISABETH

THE WATERY FINGERTIPS GRACE ELISABETH'S HEAD. Upon the fulfillment of their union, the Tapu ascertains Fernando's essence. This is Tapu Fini's route to bringing him back. Back to her.

Elisabeth's begrudging spirit aligns well with her abilities. The bestowment of power comes naturally and flows naturally into her, like the sweet sacred wave:

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"]
tapu fini has chosen elisabeth, the vindictive, as their avatar.[break]

receives the following perks:
[break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • when tapu fini is on the field, elisabeth can call upon a special MISTY TERRAIN at any time. this terrain persists unless an ability or move explicitly states that it removes terrains. this special MISTY TERRAIN can increase the DEFENSES of pokemon within it.
  • anyone who attacks tapu fini or elisabeth while in the MISTY TERRAIN becomes CURSED.
  • elisabeth can also expel a fog that causes affected targets to enter a BERSERK TRANCE. this can be used to tunnel their aggression onto a particular target. in roll-based events, characters who are in this fog roll with disadvantage (take the lower of two rolls). spread of the fog is determined by the moderator.
  • extensive use of the fog can be used to alter a victim's personality. this can skewer their mental state. repeated exposure to this fog will prove addictive. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
  • elisabeth may feel closer to the dead and supernatural forces related to the afterlife; however, unlike fernando, elisabeth will not be able to tap into this power fully due to her unique self—and her other bond.
  • tapu fini may appear in times of need, but can not be added to your personal computer.

The Tapu Fini hovers back from , her webbed hands falling to her sides in graceful lines. She thinks has been stolen from her... or that had discarded her in favor of another fate. She recalls the scorn TAPU KOKO felt upon 's refusal. She understands it well now.

In order to remove MEWTWO'S ESSENCE, she must make use of , no matter what the cost...

The TAPU FINI however, like many other legendaries, senses that a looming disaster is coming ahead. Avatars are created for that purpose, of course. Though it may have good reason to believe that the WO-CHIEN and CHI-YU (should she encounter it), may be responsible for this supernatural sense of dread... these TREASURES OF RUIN are able to SUPPRESS THEIR MALEVOLENT AURA TIED TO CALAMITIES, being the scheming creatures they are.

And so, it does not have any qualms with Elisabeth's patron.

With an affirming cry, the Tapu leaves for the depths of Sootopolis. She bides her time and schemes, herself.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]