he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
The Knives at Our Throats [M]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 20:32:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner slammed back another glass of vodka tonic, his third one of the night. Barely an hour had passed since his arrival at The Bitter End, a bar in Slateport City's upper district. He'd never been there before, but it was close to his apartment — just a couple of blocks — so he could stumble home in a drunken rage whenever the bartender kicked him out.[break][break]

Gunner was not normally the kind of man to drink himself into a stupor. But his argument with , still vividly fresh in his mind, had infuriated him more than expected. How could his brother not understand the reason for his deception? Everything Gunner had done during these past five years had been for his family's safety. Nothing was more important.[break][break]

Gunner replayed the heated confrontation over and over in his mind, his bitterness deepening with every repeat. And the fact that he could still pick at every small detail and every word said told him he wasn't drunk enough yet.[break][break]

As he looked up to seek out the bartender, the world around him rocked gently — a sign, at least, of the alcohol's grip closing around him.[break][break]

"Another vodka tonic," he said, raising his glass before putting it down with a heavy thud onto the counter. Gunner missed the skeptical look the other man gave him, but even if he'd seen it, he didn't care.[break][break]

At that moment, he wanted to destroy something. And he might as well destroy himself.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport (May 2023)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 0:05:06 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] mila had tried being the good girl. and most of the days, she was. she did her job as playing the part of a good civilian in society; she woke up, went to work, went home, recycled, and went to bed. she didn't do any of the things that she'd had to do when she'd been a part of rocket, and she wanted to keep it that way.

[break][break] running away from PRIMARINA had been the hardest thing she'd had to do, but with rocket's resurgence into society, she'd had no choice. madame dupont had taken her in when times had been hard, had given her a place to work — a place that she loved. but the threat of rocket had been too much. she couldn't — at least, for a few years.

[break][break] but then things had calmed down, the world had spun into disaster, and a letter had arrived at her home. madame dupont had left PRIMARINA in her name. and she had to decide

[break][break] the club was alive, pulsating with energy as muci blasted through the speakers. the thumping bass revebrated through the air, and mila danced herself to each beat, swaying with a cocktail in her hand.

[break][break] she didn't want to make any decisions now. at least, not any hard ones.

[break][break] mila wanted something easy. something fun.

[break][break] and sure enough, she found her prey.

[break][break] a handsome young man, drunk off his ass. he looked kind of official too - like he had money. more than that, he seemed like an easy lay. mila sauntered over to him, a confident grin on her face and tapped him on his shoulder.

[break][break] "going to sink yourself into oblivion? i can think of something else you can sink yourself —"

[break][break] her words were cut off as her face suddenly went white as a sheet.

[break][break] "gunner?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 4:14:49 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The tap on Gunner's shoulder came out of nowhere. Sure, the bar was crowded, especially with the club music blasting at the highest volume. But he had gone there to be alone. He'd expected no one wanted to mess with a lone man trying to drink himself into oblivion.[break][break]

Gunner turned to confront the person trying to get his attention. The face that greeted him, however, would have totally sobered him if he hadn't been as far gone as he was.[break][break]

"Mila?" he blurted out, the syllables of her name slurring together on his tongue. "What the fuck are you doing here?"[break][break]

It was obvious what she was doing there. She was young, pretty, and dressed in fashionable clothes. Clubbing clothes.[break][break]

A pang of resentment hit Gunner, worsening his mood. After not hearing her from so long, he just had to run into her at a bar. Clearly, she was doing just fine. And if he'd heard her right, she was back to her usual business, too. Not that she'd ever stopped.[break][break]

Gunner made a face at the thought. "Picking up drunkards now? Did you lose all your charm between now and when you ghosted me? How fucking far you've fallen."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 6:17:37 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] her face flushed red, hot with anger and embarrassment, as quickly latches onto her weaknesses and exploits them.

[break][break] "you didn't seem so unwilling back when you were fun."

[break][break] her hand tightens around the martini glass, glowering at him.

[break][break] of course, of all people in this world, it had to be fucking . the ghost of her past.

[break][break] "and," she huffs, hand on her hip. "you're one to talk! what are you doing here, getting drunk off your ass? i thought you were actually doing shit with your life. not very high and mighty of you, mr. graves."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 17:16:28 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mila's blushing face triggered something sleeping within Gunner, a forgotten intoxication that always seized him whenever he was around her. Perhaps the alcohol was helping, too. And when she mentioned fun, the briefest memory of their kind of fun flashed through his mind.[break][break]

The bartender surreptitiously slid another vodka tonic toward Gunner. It took all of Gunner's willpower to tear his eyes away from Mila so he could grab his drink without knocking it over.[break][break]

"I am doing shit with my life, thank you for asking," he snapped. "Important shit. Shit you'd know about if you were the kind of bitch who cared."[break][break]

He took a drink, two large gulps, before putting the glass back on the bartop. Everything was blurring together. Mila herself, standing next to his stool, seemed too close. Suffocatingly so. Yet not close enough, either.[break][break]

Gunner frowned, unable to keep his eyes from wandering across her figure. "Where did you disappear to, anyway?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 4:47:24 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "yeah," she said, haughty in her reply. "i don't give a shit. why do you?"

[break][break] she'd vowed not to care about anyone she'd left behind — told herself that she couldn't. it was too dangerous.

[break][break] was too connected to the league, too connected to rocket, too —

[break][break] he asks her where she went, and a natural compulsive liar, she easily skirts around his questions.

[break][break] "none of your business, dipshit!" she says, letting out a bitter, bright laugh. "i bet you're doing the same as last time. unless you finally retired your hero complex?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 13:27:55 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner did no give a shit about Mila. But he was furious at Gideon, and furious at Team Rocket's victory in Ultra Deep Sea. That anger spread like a blight to all other areas in his life, to all other worries and fears and pains.[break][break]

And though he'd thought he'd gotten over being mad at Mila for disappearing from his life, his anger at everything else reopened it like a fresh wound. But he wasn't about to admit that to her. Not when she'd just twist it around her finger a lock of her hair, to play with at her leisure.[break][break]

"I don't," Gunner said hotly.[break][break]

He was about to tell her to leave him alone when the hero complex comment tumbled out of her smart mouth. Normally, he would write it off as Mila's poor attempt at trying to insult him, but she wasn't the first person to accuse him of it that night.[break][break]

Narrowing his eyes, Gunner slid off his stool, lurching forward a bit, and stepped right up to her. The alcohol brought him inches from her face; the perfume she wore filled his nose with its familiar, alluring scent.[break][break]

"This hero complex is saving your fucking ass time and time again. You should be grateful." He scoffed. "But I guess gratitude's too much to expect from a full-time bitch."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 0:53:05 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "you don't?" she mimics, lips twisting into a sly smirk. the music of the club reverberated powerfully behind her, but her gaze remained fixated on her ex, piercing through the chaotic atmosphere.

[break][break] "if you're so sure," she said, her voice dripping with sarcastic disbelief.

[break][break] if he didn't care, like she definitely didn't care, he would've turned around and walked away. it wouldn't have been so easy to taunt him — and boy was it easy.

[break][break] mila was on a high horse, confident and full of biting arrogance, up until the moment that slid off his stool. as he his stool with the grace of a jaguar, a predator homing in on its prey, her bravado wavered. in that split-second, her heart faltered with a tinge of fear, prompting her to instinctively take a step back as he advanced.

[break][break] "saving?" she scoffs, flushing as she forced herself to remain still. "you arrogant ass. since when did you 'save' me? i was just tolerating you, because i had no other choice."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 2:19:33 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A sober Gunner would have noticed the way Mila took a fearful step back, but in his current state, he didn't see it. Instead, he only scoffed again at her comment and rolled his eyes.[break][break]

"Not you-you. The region-you. Hoenn-you," he corrected, preparing to insult her intelligence next. However, her claim that she was only tolerating him stopped that train of thought immediately.[break][break]

Gunner stared at her with an open incredulity only possible in a drunken state.[break][break]

"Tolerating me?" he repeated, his shock giving way to abrupt laughter. "Holy shit, Mila, really? Tolerating me? Even though you've knocked on my door how many times? Begged me to do things to you?"[break][break]

His fingers twitched, aching to grab her like they'd done dozens of times before. Instead, he smirked. "You were always so cute when you begged. Cuter than you're being now, anyway."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 2:54:33 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "the region you?" she repeated in disbelief, marked by another bitter laugh. "you arrogant bitch."

[break][break] "you must be full of yourself just because you work for hoenn's bureau of — "

[break][break] she bites down on her lip, reminding herself where she is. her heart thuds in her head, beating to the same drum of the music behind them. manicured fingers curl over the bottom of her glass.

[break][break] "you're an narcissist, you know that right? the world's not going to fall to pieces just because you're not there."

[break][break] mila could only glower up at him, but even then, the aggresion in her gaze was only marred by the intoxication she felt in that moment. glaring into his familiar face, the hard-set of his jaw, the heated glow of his —

[break][break] 'You were always so cute when you begged.'

[break][break] this fucking —

[break][break] without thinking about it, mila lurches at him. her free hand grabs the fabric of his shirt, dragging him down to meet her.

[break][break] she could feel the warmth of his body radiating through his clothes and seeping into her own skin. his face was only inches away from hers, her breath mingling over his, hot and heavy. the designer had him perilously close, as if she was holding the agent over a pit of viscous flames, playing into their dangerous game of chicken.

[break][break] who would break first? her or him?

[break][break] "admit it," she said, her voice dripping with heat. "you liked it. you liked me being cute, me begging for you. but i only did it to stroke your ego, because a guy like you needs that like air to breathe. you feel so small in your everyday life, you need a girl to make you feel big in the bedroom."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 13:12:42 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mila grabbing his shirt wouldn't normally do anything, not with their difference in strength. But Gunner was already standing on unsteady legs. When she dragged him down, he stumbled forward, his hands automatically rising to catch himself on her shoulders.[break][break]

Her face filled his vision: her bright eyes staring unflinchingly into his, her lips moving as she mocked him some more. The heat of her body stirred a primal instinct within him, reminding him of the softness of her curves, and the taste of her skin on his tongue.[break][break]

Gunner hummed, the sound deep in his chest. Mila's biting words burned, but anger was no longer the only emotion making his skin grow hot. Slowly, his hands moved from her shoulders to cup her face.[break][break]

"You're a terrible liar, Mila." His voice was a rough sound, thick with drunkenness and something else. "You're better off using your mouth for other things."[break][break]

The tip of his nose grazed hers. So sudden was the touch that Gunner blinked, startled by their closeness.[break][break]

Immediately, Summer's face surfaced in his mind, a warning against whatever he was about to do.[break][break]

Gunner withdrew from Mila with an abrupt coldness, forcefully prying her hand from his shirt. "But I have a girlfriend now," he said, trying to come off more aloof than he felt. Trying to suppress the twinge of reluctance and frustration from pushing Mila away. "Go find someone else to insult until they throw you against the wall."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 13:43:19 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] and were no good for each other. both of them knew it, yet they kept on coming back to each other like a moth to a flame. each interaction they had was a rollercoaster of emotions, with plenty of highs, yet enough lows to last them a lifetime.

[break][break] but mila couldn't resist him, and she knew that gunner couldn't resist her.

[break][break] they had the same kind of attraction that had dragged anastasia and ambrose into the pits of hell together. how funny it was that history tended to repeat itself.

[break][break] gunner's breath and words sent a shiver down her spine as soon as he spoke them. even as they glowered at each other, she could feel something like desire coil in the pit of her stomach.

[break][break] when his hands went to cup her cheeks, they were warm.

[break][break] "other things?" she bit down on her lip. "like what?"

[break][break] god damn it. why was he still so hot

[break][break] it was then that decided to plunge her into ice-cold water.

[break][break] "a girlfriend?" mila's voice dripped with a mix of sarcasm and frustration, as she tried to suppress the disappointment that had welled up within her. in that moment, her emotions tangled between hunger and resentment. she hated herself for expecting anything, for even admitting that she wanted it.

[break][break] she scoffed. "as if."

[break][break] mila sauntered forward with a confident stride, reaching for his arm to pull him back. she leaned forward, voice full of derision.

[break][break] "you're still ," she said lowly. "you may think you're a hero, may even act the part sometimes."

[break][break] a hand slid up his face, tilting his chin down to meet her eyes.

[break][break] "but admit it - you're just like me."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 14:02:57 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

If Gunner had one trait that could save him that night, it was his stubbornness. It warred against his lust, threatening to tear him apart. How many times had he been in this exact situation? How many times had he tried to resist Mila, only to capitulate to her demands — or his body's own?[break][break]

"We're nothing alike."[break][break]

They were everything alike.[break][break]

"I don't need you, Mila."[break][break]

It was taking every ounce of his willpower not to crush his mouth against hers in a bruising kiss.[break][break]

"And I definitely don't need you trying to worm your way back into my life. So do us both a favor and stay the fuck out of it."[break][break]

Gunner shoved away her hands again, though this time, his fingers remained curled around her wrists. Even now, even after saying those words, he didn't want to let her go. He couldn't.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 14:10:11 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "Liar," she said hotly, tone accusing as she looked up at him.

[break][break] His hands were tangled around her wrists, but maybe if they weren't, she would've already taken matters into his own hands. Sure, it was fun when he made her beg — but wasn't it so much more fun when she made him?

[break][break] After all, was a man of control and responsibility. A good man, or at least the one he pretended to be.

[break][break] "Who said anything about needing?" Her lips twisted into a vicious smile. "I was talking about want."

[break][break] She pushes against his hold, not to break it, but to bring herself closer to him.

[break][break] "Fine. Leave," she challenged. "I dare you."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,288 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 14:44:06 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

This game they played, it was always the same tug-of-war between who would come out the victor. Who would cave first to their own cravings. It was a game Gunner did not play with Summer, not in full, not in the way he used to play it with Mila.[break][break]

And for the first time, he felt like a Pokémon trapped in a cage, unable to run as far and as fast as he wanted. Unable to be free.[break][break]

Try as he might, he could not quash the tiny seed of resentment toward Summer that burrowed itself in his chest.[break][break]

Gunner scoffed again, doing everything in his power to save face even as Mila stepped up to him. She was so close, he could lean forward and press their bodies together if he wanted. "You don't know anything about what I want," he lied. "You don't know anything about me."[break][break]

But he did release her, resisting her seductions one final time. Giving her one last, long, lingering look, he turned on his heel and stalked away.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]