Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 20:30:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

League HQ, mid-May. Summer had begun its assault on the region, turning the balmy breezes of spring into scorching rays.
[Break][break]
It would've been the perfect day to spend outside had it not been for the endless pile of daunting work left for her to devour.
[Break][break]
Leaning back into her leather office chair, the councilwoman's eyes kept returning to the open window. It was there, in the open fields of Ever Grade city, where pokemon ran free, their boundless energy released onto a world that greedily feasted on it.
[Break][break]
A sigh slipped out.
[Break][break]
"Ms. Livy, ranger Rowan is here."
[Break][break]
She returned to the cut of her mahogany desk. Elbows dugged into its sanded top side, her head resting on the palm of her hand.
[Break][break]
"Send him in."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:15:00 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Good afternoon, Councilwoman Livy."[break][break]

Rowan closed the door behind him, offering the woman a small nod before sitting across from her. Meeting with someone this high up in the League made him anxious, especially given his untoward past, but he made his best effort to keep his manner neutral.[break][break]

"It's nice to meet you." Whether that was true remained to be seen, as Rowan wasn't clued into what this meeting was concerning.[break][break]

Had the League changed their mind about their arrangement? With Rocket winning in the Ultra Deep Sea, it wasn't as if the League could afford to take many chances with the enemy.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 22:40:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break]
A man previously aligned with their enemies. A man of many broken promises and alliances. A man who, under most circumstances, wouldn't see the light of day of League HQ, much less her own office.
[break][break]
But the councilwoman ought to be understanding - after all, she'd offered grace when he'd first revealed his association with the organization.
[break][break]
Upon entering the office of , Rowan might've noticed a few things.
[break][break]
First, everything maintained an overly prepared level of modern decorative design. Beyond splashes of brown and red, most of the cabinets, shelving, and desk maintained a solid black layer of color to it.
[break][break]
Second, a few pictures decorated the walls behind her, including one of herself and the growlithe pup snoozing in the corner of the room.
[break][break]
"It's nice to meet you too, Ranger Wrynn," she smiled, a placid expression fitting her features. "Please sit."
[break][break]
Once he'd settled himself in, she saw no use in wasting time.
[break][break]
"So, I'll cut to the chase with this: What made you decide to leave rocket, exactly? What pulled made you pull that trigger? "
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 22:52:33 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Abrupt, Rowan liked that in a politician. [break][break]

"I left Team Rocket because I realized I'm not one of them, and I never will be. I can't kill with impunity, I don't want to harm the region, I want to help it." A soft pause lingered, recalling the exact moment when the decision to leave had been made. [break][break]

"It was at Mt. Pyre, when Declan Walsh and the other Underbosses were urging us to sabotage your Primal Nodes. They would rather doom the entire region than let the League claim victory." It was absurd, but just went to show how much they were willing to sacrifice in their pursuit of destroying the government.[break][break]

"I knew I'd lose everything, friends, family, my safety...but it was worth it for not having to spend another moment in their service."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 19:30:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

There were many who came back to League for refuge, and from those numbers, most pled similar cases. Even , who'd been one of the firsts and more prominent defectors, held a similar tune to his tragedy.
[break][break]
'changes in hierarchy', he had confessed to her.
[break][break]
She wondered if felt a similar shift in power within Rocket. If it affected him, too.
[break][break]
"I see."
[break][break]
Leaning back, Penelope's fingers pensively drummed against the lip of the desk. There was so much to pick at; his posture, his words, the frequency of his voice - it all meant something.
[break][break]
"Then, tell me, if you believe that, why did you join Rocket in the first place? What drew you to them, Ranger Wrynn?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 21:29:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"It was Gavin Merlino." [break][break]

Rumor spread that the Underboss was using the name after the events in the Ultra Deep Sea, but that didn't make them any less of the same person.[break][break]

"He found out I was researching Shadow Pokémon in the region, after I'd came from Galar. Cornered me in Shoal Cave when I had my guard down, threatened me, promised me greater things under his shadow."[break][break]

Youth and ignorance had blinded him, putting faith in the man and disregarding the organization they represented.[break][break]

"It was later that I discovered I was his half-brother, sharing the same father. That was the reason I stayed."[break][break]

Rowan wasn't proud to admit this, amber eyes averting to hide from the Councilwoman's inquisitive gaze.[break][break]

"I was afraid to lose the only family I ever really had."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 21:52:00 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Family.
[break][break]

A vulnerability so deeply rooted that it held the capability of toppling man's most vile creations. Despite the way Penelopes chin tilted upward, her eyes squinting into a disparaging stare, 's pleads reminded her of another blonde who'd once spoken his case against her.
[break][break]

. Had it already been nearly a year since that day of betrayal?
[break][break]

"arceus, cian, you made me look like a fucking idiot."
[break][break]

Her own voice still hung in her head. Harsh notes breaking the silence of a councilwoman's quarters.
[break][break]

"What greater things did he promise you, then?"
[break][break]

Surely, it must've been enough to devote himself to a life of crime. To sacrifice morals in place of something far grander.
[break][break]

"because, surely, even while threatened you could've found the means to escape. Unless you're telling me you were imprisoned after Shaol cave."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:15:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Power." [break][break]

All covet it, yet few have it. [break][break]

"Gavin showed me the Shadow Lugia, told me of the bond they shared, the strength bestowed upon him. An avatar." [break][break]

A hand reached up, pushing some hair from his eyes. Rowan wasn't proud of his prior motivations, but the councilwoman asked for the truth and he would provide nothing less. [break][break]

"It was a darker time in my life, when I was seduced easily those prospects. I'd just left Galar to escape the chains of my bleak destiny, controlled by a cruel caregiver who abused and used me. I would have given anything to have the strength to make sure that never happened again." [break][break]

Amber eyes cast towards the floor, nervously fidgeting between his fingers. [break][break]

"I didn't know it at the time, but I just traded one set of chains for another."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:08:00 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"So you set aside your morales for power."
[break][break]

A sentiment many others within the league have done, including herself.
[break][break]

Still, she allowed her statement to marinate in the air. It swiped away the previous assertions made that was to blame for 's entanglements with rocket. As if this underboss has the power to manipulate what beat inside another's heart.
[break][break]

"But then you realized you weren't getting what you promised. So you decided to wipe your conscious clean and try a hand at the other side."
[break][break]

She wondered if any part of her statement rang true. Avatarship, shadow pokemon - the league's resources have the ability to make mountains worth of progress for any study. Even for one as rare as his. Was he looking to abuse that fact, or were his words genuine? That was the million-poke dollar question.
[break][break]

"How do you expect us to trust someone like that, Ranger Wrynn?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 2:48:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"That's not how it was." Rowan's neutral expression broke, unable to hide his displeasure at the accusation. [break][break]

"I was young, misguided. I didn't realize that the only strength one can rely on is their own. When I understood that, I stopped chasing it." [break][break]

True strength came from within, learning to overcome your faults and confronting your fears.[break][break]

" trusts me. He's used his powers on me, knows my truth." Was that not good enough? An endorsement from the Truthseeker had to be worth some weight in their eyes. [break][break]

"Besides..." Rowan paused for a moment, unsure if he should proceed. "I met a legend, during the attack on Sootopolis City. Suicune, and not the one that can summon, either." [break][break]

Rowan's enigmatic benefactor, the Pokémon to which he owed his life both figuratively and literally.[break][break]

"I was puking my guts out after I'd accidentally killed 's Machamp, when I saw Suicune on the lake. We locked eyes for a brief moment before they disappeared." He could still remember the feeling he'd gotten in that moment, as though he was truly understood for the first time in his life.[break][break]

"Suicune appeared to me again inside the Tree of Life, helping me save Xerneas from the monstrous Seviper that had made the realm it's home." This wouldn't be the last time he'd see the legend, the last of which he was hesitant to share, considering the subject.[break][break]

"We met a final time, in Petalburg Woods. had burned me alive with her Giratina, left me for dead. Suicune came to my rescue, brought me to a river and healed my wounds." Now, he could get to the point.[break][break]

"If I was so untrustworthy, so hungry for power, don't you think I could have used any of those opportunities to force them into my service, as Team Rocket tends to do?" The thought hadn't crossed his mind, not even once. There was no scenario in which Rowan would have let Team Rocket sink their claws into the legendary Pokémon, not even for personal gain.[break][break]

"I owe them everything, they were the one who believed in me, didn't give up on me when I gave up on myself. I don't care if Suicune finds me worthy of their power, I just want the chance to repay them for helping set me on the right path, for showing me I wasn't beyond redemption."

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#445f83; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#445f83!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #445f83; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #445f83!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #445f83; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #445f83; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 3:23:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Where one might find resolve, found fickle natured boy looking for an escape from his decisions.
[break][break]

But he came to the wrong council member for that.
[break][break]

"Young and misguided has its limits. While I trust 's judgment and believe you're genuine in your want for change, I wonder how deep this resolve goes. Maybe this is today's version of the truth, but what of tomorrow? And the day thereafter?"
[break][break]

While she made sure to take mental note of his mentions of the legendary beast, Penelope's expression didn't extend much further from its default state. Her eyes kept their weight and her lips made no effort to ease with a smile.
[break][break]

"Today I'll choose to believe you. Cynicism isn't really my preference, anyways."
[break][break]

Pushing back from the desk, the councilwoman gave herself enough room to stand and took small steps around. A finger trailed its wooden engravings, only stopping as she neared its corner.
[break][break]

"But know a Head Ranger's testaments only go so far. If you want our trust, you'll have to earn it. "
[break][break]

A pause of deliberation came and went before she continued.
[break][break]

"Like with your shadow Pokemon report - that was a good start."

[break][break]

Which begs the question: was there more?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 3:46:54 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I understand your skepticism."[break][break]

After everything he'd done, Rowan wasn't sure that he would trust someone like himself either. The original indignation he felt faded, reconciling their position with the reality of his situation.[break][break]

"I don't expect anyone's opinion on me to change overnight, but I fully intend to earn the trust of the League through my actions. Words have little weight, I realize."[break][break]

Their mention of the Shadow Pokémon report was unexpected, perking Rowan up ever so slightly. [break][break]

"I hadn't realized Captain Morales passed that report upwards, I'm glad he found it comprehensive enough to do so. I was a bit surprised to learn that the League had no prior knowledge of the artificial Shadow Pokémon, your previous defectors have been holding out."

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#d4a53c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 3:54:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"That they have."
[break][break]
This meant there was more to learn, both from and the others they'd managed to persuade back onto their side. An intriguing realization from someone who held the region's information in one all-encompassing room.
[break][break]
The councilwoman turned, leaning her waist against the desk's edge, all while her eyes continued to peer downward at the man.
[break][break]
"Which is why i think you provide some much-needed aid to our gaps of intelligence. "
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 6:41:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Informing on Team Rocket was one of the things that Rowan told himself he wasn't going to do when he defected, but that changed when he discovered that Gavin had betrayed him, exposing the ruse of his capture to Declan Walsh. As Penelope looked down upon him, Rowan couldn't help but feel as though he was standing at the edge of a cliff, with nowhere else to go. [break][break]

"Let's get started, then."[break][break]

And so, he took the plunge.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#d4a53c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FLIPTURN
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 4:02:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: