they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Get to Scrubbing [M;C]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 19:12:04 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

So they weren’t exactly sure why they were being made to do this. They had just been reading a book, getting to the good part too, when they were told the submarine needed cleaning and get to it. They wished they would’ve at least waited until they had finished the section they were reading but they hadn’t been given much choice.
[break][break]
They didn’t sigh though. Nor did they complain or roll their eyes not that the other person would’ve been able to know if they did since they had put their mask on when they heard someone knock on their door. But they still thought it prudent to show the higher ups proper ups proper respect. And that meant not rolling their eyes even if it would be hidden.
[break][break]
Making sure the mask the covered the top half of their face was in place they made their way to the submarine with Poseidon, his greninja, trailing after him. At least they wouldn’t have to do it by themself. So hopefully it wouldn’t take too long.
[break][break]
The person who was suppose to help them didn’t seem to have arrived yet so they took the time to assess the submarine. Seeing the condition it was in they couldn’t help but tsk. Was that mildew or algae they were seeing?
[break][break]
”Just how long has it been since this was cleaned up?” they wondered aloud.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Get to Scrubbing [M;C]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 4:11:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji rushed through the hallways of the submarine, once again having overslept; really, he needed to talk to Alba less during his times sleeping on the submarine, it was getting tiring at this point to arrive late to every task. He rushed, each step was heavy, echoing thuds that continued down the hallway, running ahead of him.
[break][break]
But with a slide he arrived at their designated meeting place, brushing himself off as he stood up quickly. ”Shit, I’m late, sorry about that ‘bud.” He said as he quickly got himself adjusted; his senses widening as he looked over the dirt in this place. ”Hope you’ve got enough elbow grease going, cos scrubbing stuff ain’t easy.”
[break][break]
Kouji looked at the guy he was working with, though at the same time, was it a guy? ”Masked even with your comrades huh? I can’t say I could trust someone to watch my life if they can’t even trust me with their face.” He said as he dipped his sponge into a bucket of soapy water, a metal sponge by his side; he began to get to work in a random corner.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Ship Scrub Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Get to Scrubbing [M;C]
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 4:06:33 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Sage was debating on rather they should get some meditation in while they waited when the older teen finally arrived. ”Don’t worry about it, I would’ve occupied my time by meditating if you hadn’t arrived when you did,” they told him with a shrug. They knew someone else might be irritated, but he had never had much of a temper.
[break][break]
As the older teen pointed that out they had to resist the urge to cringe. ”Probably not, but Poseidon can use water pulse to help out if he really needs to,” they explained gesturing towards their greninja. The greninja for his part seeming ignored Kouji but turned his attention to Sage when they mentioned his name.
[break][break]
Hearing they’re stated they tilted their head to the side. ”My loyalty is to rocket but I can’t risk my identity being revealed. With how many people have defected from rocket it’s hard for me to trust other rockets with my identity. Call me paranoid if you must, but I like playing it safe. ‘Better safe than sorry’ after all.”
[break][break]
With that said they moved over to a different spot and started scrubbing. The stuff really was hard to come off. But they were determined to get this task done no matter what.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Get to Scrubbing [M;C]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:41:29 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
It was smart if anything, so Kouji just gave a simple smirk and nodded. ”Aye aye. But, that carefulness might bite you in the ass one of the days, can’t trust anyone, so no-one will be able to trust you.” Kouji said as he looked over at Sage, yet at the same time he went to his own pokeball.
[break][break]
”Malamar, use them hands of yours to brush some stuff down.” He said as he went to grab his own mop, better to do it together than alone.
[break][break]
”So, what’s gotten you so careful? Been betrayed before?” That was what it usually was, but then again, Kouji understood that too. It was the right kind of mindset, even if he didn’t hold it himself.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Ship Scrub Mission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
119 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
Get to Scrubbing [M;C]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:27:32 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

They debated telling him that they had trusted one member to know what they looked like. knew what they looked like. In the end, they decided it didn't really matter. That, and they weren't sure if announcing that a superior knew somewhat of their identity and had promised to keep it secret would reflect well on the older male. They didn't really want to cause trouble for the underboss if they could help it. They didn't see themselves as good by any means, but that didn't mean they were an asshole.
[break][break]
"I'll burn that bridge when I get to it," they finally said. There was nothing to be done about it now. They had made their decision and they would stick with it.
[break][break]
As they got started, they would keep an ear out for Kouji in case he wanted to talk some more. "Hey Poseidon, give me some water over here," they would call out to the Greninja, moving aside so he could use Water Pulse in the area they were cleaning to make it easier to clean.
[break][break]
It was while Poseidon was doing that, that Kouji would speak up once more. They would regard the male as they debated how much to tell him. It wouldn't hurt to tell him a bit. Just a bit though.
[break][break]
"That's one way of looking at it, though I'm not sure if it's worth calling cowardice a betrayal."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights