Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OMISSION
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 4:05:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

They say all things wicked start from innocence.
[break][break]
But was Penelope ever one for innocence? Ignorance, maybe. Naivety felt more likely. But the more and more she'd spent time in her own confinements, isolated from the world around her, the more she wondered the extent of the change that so recently enveloped her thoughts and forced her anew.
[break][break]
"Ms Livy, Ranger is here to see you."
[break][break]
That name.
[break][break]
Her expression fell cold, her voice baring frost.
[break][break]
"Let him in."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
OMISSION
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 4:32:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Councilwoman Livy." Rowan stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.[break][break]

There was something different about the atmosphere of the room this time, a tenseness that had been absent during his previous visit.[break][break]

"It's good to see you again." Whether the feeling was mutual remained to be seen.[break][break]

He slid into the chair across from her once more, his posture rigid to match the feeling that this meeting was giving him already.[break][break]

"How can I be of assistance?"

[attr="class","rowwttag"] [break]

Notes: Outfit

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#d4a53c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #d4a53c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OMISSION
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 7:28:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Assistance.
[break][break]

Was there a word that could offer more pleasure for a woman in her position? Crossing her legs, the woman of silk suits and sharp fragrance leaned far back into her chair, allowing her gaze to peer back down, slanted beneath the peeking sunlight that trickled in from the surrounding windows.
[break][break]

"It's been a few weeks since we last spoke," she smiled, tilting her head curiously. "How you've been? Are adjustments still going smoothly?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
OMISSION
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 2:32:48 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]The councilwoman's smile was disarming, allowing him to ease his posture ever so slightly.[break][break]

"Well, I'm working out of a broom closet and pretty much every other Ranger hates me, but it's better than the alternative." Rowan returned a smile, seemingly at peace with his decision despite the rather dour circumstances of his defection.[break][break]

"Don't think I'll ever win over Officer Concordas or Ranger Lykos, but I'm sure the rest will come around eventually."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OMISSION
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 4:02:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]THE MIND IS ITS OWN PLACE, AND IN ITSELF

[attr="class","setting"]

"don't worry about Concordas. He likes playing the part of the hardass."
[Break][break]
Not a lie.
[Break][break]
"He'll come around with time. They all will."
[Break][break]
A lie.
[Break][break]
In truth, officer shared Penelope's once foundational principal of distrust in all rockets. Even those who bat their eyelashes and spread whispers of good will.
[Break][break]
Over time, and through 's convincing, the councilwoman's heart had found itself snapped open to their sweet dealings. They were just human, after all. They're allowed to make mistakes.
[Break][break]
And yet, somehow, during these last few weeks, she'd found herself questioning that forgiveness.
[Break][break]
Why were they exonerated, while she spent her days begging for scraps? Her intentions never strayed from the region's best interests, but did that ever matter?
[Break][break]
No.
[Break][break]
It didn't.
[Break][break]
"I remember hearing of and 's transitions going smooth. Especially after we were able to start collaborating with the intelligence they'd brought over. "
[Break][break]
Without notice, a sharp gleen overtook the councilwoman's eyes. Amber blending into gold flecks, the spiral of colors became an assortment of unspoken desire.
[Break][break]
Desire for more than what was granted.
[Break][break]

penelope can manifest and intensify feelings of ENVY in others by being near or deploying a HYPNOTIC STARE, able to cause the effected to negatively project onto others, stir feelings of doubt and envy, etc. this power lessens the further her proximity from her targer. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)

[Break][break]
'Maybe your shadow project wasn't good enough,' they whispered.
[Break][break]
'Maybe it would never be good enough,' they continued, venom dripping from the implication, 'but for , it was good enough.'
[Break][break]
-
[Break][break]
Your ruination is not one of brevity. It's a slow creeping illness, whose beginnings bud with that of a simple cough or unsettling sneeze. It feels right to ignore it at first; who doesn't get the occasional case of congestion, after all.
[Break][break]
But it's an error nonetheless. One you'll soon find to fatal.

[Break][break]

[attr="class","header"]CAN MAKE HEAVEN OF HELL, A HELL OF HEAVEN.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] +

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#c13f41; --bgimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/e0Bx7sB.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
OMISSION
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 3:36:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]What was this feeling? An itch that scratched at the back of his mind, an idea festering and growing, like an untreated wound. The thing about an idea is that it's like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow, it can grow to either define or destroy you.[break][break]

"You're saying I haven't given enough?" The words burst out uncontrollably, the proverbial dam bursting.[break][break]

"I was a Rocket Beast, decorated. I left behind my brother, my sister, my boyfriend. I gave everything I had for the chance at a better life, only to be looked down on at every turn." By people like you, Penelope Livy.[break][break]

There was something wrong, these sentiments were supposed to be locked away in the recesses of his mind, unable to see the light of day.[break][break]

"Cian Maher? He was nothing, a nobody. No one gave a shit when he left, no one even remembers he was there."[break][break]

Why was someone like that more deserving than himself? Rowan had so much more to lose by defecting, there was nothing for him on the other side and he still chose this path.[break][break]

"So what, you want more from me? Locations, names? Blood?"[break][break]

He was so agitated, but he didn't know why. What was happening?

[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OMISSION
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 21:17:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

[Break][break]

Maybe under different circumstances, the two could've bonded over their tragic tale of isolation. Of being questioned relentlessly about one's own dedication after already giving up the world to stand where they were. Maybe if Rowan had been called to her office a week prior, when the sun still held a glimmer and the breeze could still lift her mood, Penelope could've found herself sympathetic to his heavy words.
[Break][break]
But this was not then, it was now.
[Break][break]
"It's exactly because you were once their decorated beast that we hold our reservations, Rowan."
[Break][break]
with skillful decorum, the anger that smoldered at the mention of was kept well hidden behind a held-up smile and bright amber eyes. Even now, months after their part, her heart still leaped to protect the man who'd once been her world.
[Break][break]
All he ever wanted was to do good. And now that he's finally accomplished that goal, she'd allow no one to strip him from the rewards that blossomed.
[Break][break]
"I mean, let's be honest with ourselves here. The only one comparable to your situation is , and he brought along Zekrom to our aid."
[Break][break]
A short puff of air billowed out from her nostrils.
[Break][break]
"It's not even comparable."
[Break][break]
And where was Suicune? The fabled legendary he'd made stories with? Gone. Out of sight, and certainly out of mind.
[Break][break]
Only once Rowan moved to offer more than he already gave does Penelope's ears perk up. Slowly, she inched forward, her elbows finding home along the slick carved tabletop. Head resting behind her tethered hands, observant eyes peering back over to him.
[Break][break]
"Give us something we can use now. Names, projects, schematics. I'm sure there's more you could tell?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
OMISSION
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 20:39:12 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]It didn't take long for the true face of Penelope Livy's intentions showed. Rowan hadn't held back on information, but he'd made a point to not offer information that was unprompted. There were still people he cared about in Team Rocket, the last thing he wanted was something he said leading to their harm. [break][break]

"Fine." Rowan shifted in his seat, sitting on the edge of the cushion, eyes locked on the councilwoman. This wasn't what he wanted, but something was compelling him, dragging the desire to be appreciated out of him.[break][break]

"Elisabeth Fiorelli, the florist? She's one of the newest Underbosses of Team Rocket." His tongue loosened, uncoiling like a snake ready to strike against those who'd rather see him dead.[break][break]

"The organization is in a shifting leadership position. , the Unown avatar and Underboss disappeared, most likely back to their home region. , the Head Scientist and Darkrai avatar is missing as well. As far as I'm aware that leaves just Gavin Merlino and Bryan Delarosa as their only avatars as of my defection. They are unstable and weaker, right now."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OMISSION
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 6:49:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Fine."
[break][break]
The admission to his own surrender was a melancholic symphony of sounds to behold. She could keep it on repeat for an eternity and never grow tired of its specific cadence, its rhyme, or its beat.
[break][break]
The councilwoman could feel herself leaning forward as the man continued forth his path of treachery, vindication's arm snugged around her shoulders, keeping her close and warm, all while the film continued to roll before her.
[break][break]
Like Icarus plummeting from the skies, Penelope could feel her smile drop, her heart twist, and her stomach crumble all to the first words Rowan let loose.
[break][break]
[break][break]
"Monsters recognize one another. Next time we meet, let's see each other for what we are."
[break][break]
Resentment bore into her chest, claws scrapping past skin and flesh, nearly reaching bone before it planted itself deep inside. Penelope could barely keep herself from falling over.
[break][break]
"I see."
[break][break]
It took a moment to compose herself. There was so much left to unpack.
[break][break]
"So, sought freedom," she echoed off, the name feeling slick against her tongue. How a vile man managed to divide his time between directing a region-wide bank and maintaining his position as underboss was beyond her. Furthermore, the fact that it went unnoticed for as long as it did...
[break][break]
It was troubling, to say the least.
[break][break]
And yet, rather than dig her heels in the obvious holes littering their systems, the councilwoman couldn't help but circle back to the word forever attached to the former avatar.
[break][break]
Freedom.
[break][break]
Her tongue traced the outline of her teeth.
[break][break]
"And is missing."
[break][break]
Her newly manicured nails tapped along the edge of her desk, one finger after the other, all in rapid succession.
[break][break]
","
[break][break]
The name tasted like vomit. It took nothing to physically react to its mention.
[break][break]
"Do you know anything more about her? Maybe something she mentioned during your time there?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OMISSION
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:54:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: