Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 17:40:26 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian's fists wildly and aggressively swung at targets as they flashed with color. The lower ones would receive wild kicks. As he struck the targets, the burnt blonde would growl angrily, his expression filled with rage.

After the fiasco at his night club, Dorian dedicated himself to brushing up on his fist fighting skills. Not only did that annoying man wreck his business, but he also beat him soundly. It was clear that was a well trained fighter, something that Dorian wasn't. His normal street brawling would not cut it against an opponent like that.

Which caused a grim reality to dawn on Dorian. If he met another opponent like that in the field, and was forced into a close quarters encounter, such an opponent would kill him, or worse.

A Rotom was manning the machine, keeping score of the hits Dorian got off, and monitoring how he hit them.

As Dorian continued his wild haymakers, he'd be greeted by a surprise visitor.

tags:
notes: Bond Bridge - May
Rotom & Porygon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 15:06:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the report lands on his desk. it's none-too-surprising, given what he knows of the former beast, but jayden has a duty for follow-up anyways.

[break][break] black shoes press against tile as the door to the training facility slides open, revealing the sight of punching wildly and aggressively at the targets. the second jayden walks into the room, he glances sharply at the other grunts that fill the space. they scatter like ants, closing the door shut.

[break][break] idly, jayden walks up to him and pulls on a set of obsidian gloves.

[break][break] beside him, one of his porygon-z floated past to join dorian's rotom in manning the machine.

[break][break] "i heard about mauville."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
bond bridge (may)

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#876c7c; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 15:15:41 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian was too busy wailing on the punching bag to notice Jayden step in. It was his Rotom that would be the first to notice company, as it greeted the Porygon that joined it.

When Dorian heard the voice of Jayden call out to him, Dorian stopped everything, and bowed respectfully to the Admin. "Admin Cross!", Dorian hurriedly greeted him.

"Yes, I attacked the Mauville Gym without a greenlight, sir.", Dorian told him. "Underboss Quinn put me on Grunt Duty for my transgression. Though if you think such a punishment was too light, I fully understand.", Dorian told him.

His tone was neutral, businesslike. And while he appreciated 's mercy, he knew well how light he got off for his little stunt. For his disrespect towards the hierarchy of Rocket.

tags:
Rotom & Porygon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 0:26:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

he blinked.

[break][break] though it was to be expected, seeing rush up to him was a sight that he was not used to. after all, the man had practically been in the organization long enough to be someone to raise him. but jayden understood too — rocket's hierarchy was as important as the blood that ran through his veins. something that could not be missed.

[break][break] at the other's words, he paused.

[break][break] "if underboss quinn thought it was fitting, then i agree with him."

[break][break] after all, jayden would have never gone against 's word.

[break][break] "how is grunt work treating you?"

[break][break] "not too bad, i hope?"

[break]

bond bridge (may)

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#876c7c; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 17:21:43 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Truth be told, Dorian didn't even mind being put on Grunt work. It certainly beat being cooped up in his office all day. He had people at his club able to fill in his usual administrative duties of paperwork. Being able to get back into the outside world, and flex his muscles again was a treat.

Not that he was going to let that be known.

"I've been taking it day by day, sir.", he told Jayden. "I did break the rules, now I'm going to see my penalty through to the end."

If Jayden were to look to the punching bag Dorian had been wailing on, he'd see just how aggressively Dorian was going at it. Clearly, something was bothering the Mad Dog. What data the Porygon could gather from the Rotom supported this.

tags:
Rotom & Porygon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 7:08:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"mm."

[break][break] the non-committal response lingered briefly, swallowed by silence as the admin chose to observe the distance separating them. violet eyes briefly flickered towards the thoroughly battered punching bag.

[break][break] "you could use a new target, it seems like," he commented.

[break][break] on his wrist, another one of his PORYGON lit up his watch, which seemed to begin to track his heart-rate and movements.

[break][break] "how about we spar, s- dorian?"

[break][break] "would that be agreeable to you?"

[break]

bond bridge (may)

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 17:29:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As soon as Jayden remarked on the state of Dorian's punching bag, he looked back to it. The man couldn't hide his embarrassment, as he looked at how badly he wailed on the bag.

"Got carried away, I suppose.", Dorian admitted to the Admin sheepishly.

When offered a spar, Dorian was surprised. He knew Jayden to be a well-trained fighter, bred to be a weapon for Rocket. And while he had tremendous strength, he didn't know how he'd fare against the Admin.

"You got it. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two?", Dorian replied to the man, a sly grin on his face.

As the Rotom powered on the recording equipment, Dorian got into a fighting stance. A typical street brawler, one who'd use his size to his advantage.

tags:
Rotom & Porygon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 6:32:53 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

Despite his years in Rocket, Jayden was never under the impression that he was the strongest. Still, he liked to believe he could hold his own — especially given his former status as Beast and current as Offense Admin — but there was little that could be compared to the ruthless nature of being raised directly under regime. In some ways, Dmitri had shielded him from that. In others, Dmitri had punished him for it.

[break][break] They spar.

[break][break] The younger man's blows are swift and to the punch, angling for elder's weak points rather than trying to brute force his way through it. On the opposite hand, 's blows were powerful and aggressive, if a bit sloppy in nature — a single punch would have Jayden sailing backward, his jaw throbbing with agony from even a glancing blow. But Jayden was a man well-prepared for suffering, and so the injuries were easy enough to handle.

[break][break] A few quick jabs at the other's pressure points had the esteemed on his knees before long.

[break][break] "You haven't sparred with another in some time, have you?" Jayden observed, re-wrapping his own knuckles in bandages. They bled, but not anymore than normal. "Where was the I was taught of as a child — the Mad Dog of Rocket?"

[break][break] Though his face breaks no expression, his tone teeters towards bemusement.

[break][break]

bond bridge (may)

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 17:59:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As Dorian expected, despite his immense strength, and striking power, all it took was a good few hits to the vitals for the Mad Dog to go down to the Admin. Despite this, Dorian took the hits well, hissing through his teeth as he knelt on the ground.

"They trained you well, sir! Well done!", Dorian complimented Jayden. His voice was filled with not only physical pain, but admiration for Jayden.

As Jayden confronted him on his performance, Dorian felt some measure of shame. It was true, he hadn't been in a spar, or many fist fights in years. And even if he were in 'top form', the only thing it would change was how many hits he could take, and perhaps the chance that he could overwhelm his opponent.

"I suppose I've been relying too much on my Pokemon, and working behind a desk hasn't helped me, either.", Dorian remarked.

"Please, sir, won't you help me get back into top form? - No, help me become better, for Rocket!", Dorian pleaded with the younger Admin.

tags:
Rotom & Porygon

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 19:34:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

'Well done!'

[break][break] The praise sparked an inexplicable thrill — the kind of thrill that was bone-deep, manufactured only through years of torture. To know that someone like , former Beast and Kantonian, a man that his father would have known and trusted with his life praised him... it didn't matter their difference in rank.

[break][break] It was a guilty feeling, knowing that he was allowed such admiration. It didn't feel deserved.

[break][break] But Jayden didn't say any of that.

[break][break] Not outloud at least.

[break][break] Instead, he nodded firmly, gesturing the other to return to a proper stance.

[break][break] "Very well, then. Let's go again. We have the time, after all. Considering your punishment."

[break][break] Once again, there was that spark of faint bemusement, before Jayden charged.

[break][break] No holds barred.

[break][break] After all, this was .

[break]

bond bridge (may)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dusting Off (Mission)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 19:00:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: