Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Wild Horses [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 22:47:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas allowed himself to chuckle at the man's joke. Perhaps he did need some levity, after everything that's happened.

"Glad you made it out safely. I know it's hard, but sometimes, the best thing to do is retreat. To live to fight another day. At the very least, you can reflect on the loss, on their abilities, and try to adapt for the next encounter.", he'd tell Michael.

"Maybe later, you could tell me what abilities you remember seeing?", he inquired.

"Interesting. Considering that they're all still with us, and not turned into Dream Mist, I doubt that the Kubfu and Urshifu were products of the Interdream Zone. Perhaps a pack of them got stuck in the Interdream Zone? It's worth an investigation, either way.", he'd speculate.

The Kubfu would step out to look up at the Urshifu, impressed by his big brother.

"Maybe we could help each other out, and have yours act as a mentor to mine? Sparring partners wouldn't be a bad idea, I'd say.", he'd offer.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Wild Horses [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 6:16:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Thing I don’t get is, it’s hard for them to evolve in the wild. Yet Shuwen walks into my life fully grown.” The detective muses. Furthermore, he holds out a blue stone. It glints in the light of the day. An unassuming mega stone.[break][break]
…and this showed up, too. Heard Urshifuite is rare. Rarer than gold.” He doesn’t voice the notion, but it amuses him that he could sell this stone to the right buyer and live like a king for the rest of his days. There’s probably less than twenty of these stones in the world. Shuwen senses the thought and gives Navy a soft slap across the back of his head.[break][break]
Heeeey!” The trainer chides his Pokemon. At the very least, it seems Urshifu and Navy have a good working relationship. “…either way, yeah. I don’t mind that deal. We can train the little guy. Help him on his way. It’s a long way to the top if you wanna rock n’ roll, kid.” The detective warns the kubfu.[break][break]
Say. No point to just staying here all day. I know about some good restaurants in town thanks to Kyle and Noah. Wanna go check one out? Beats sitting around all day.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Wild Horses [M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 2:03:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Arceus must love you. Between befriending an Urshifu in the wild, and scoring its Mega Stone, I'm almost convinced fate brought you together. If I believed in fate.", he'd remark with a smirk.

Upon hearing that the other man, and his Urshifu were willing to train him, the Kubfu would puff out his chest, and pull on the two hairs at the back of his head. It was a showing that he was ready to make the hard climb to get to the top.

To Thomas, it was an endearing sight. One that reminded him of his own childhood. Albeit, the context was a lot less dark, at least as far as Thomas knew.

"Sure. I could go for a bite. It's been a while, to be honest."

Thomas used to frequent restaurants around the town, back when he was the town's Gym Leader. Every challenge completed, he would invite his challengers to a bite, covering for the both of them.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Wild Horses [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:09:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)