TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 12:55:25 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Silent Icelands. Marshall had wanted to make a trek down to the snowscape since he'd first heard rumors of its emergence at the end of November last year. He'd been too busy, however, with gang business.[break][break]

Now, at the end of spring, he finally found an opportunity to go: was interested in adding more Ice-type Pokémon to her collection and wanted someone to go with her for company.[break][break]

Despite the balmy weather of early June, the Silent Icelands remained as cold and bleak as midwinter. Marshall was grateful for the thick coat, winter gloves, and knit beanie he'd chosen to wear. His Hisuian Arcanine, however, was unfazed by the weather; Diesel rolled in the snow, excited for the chance to play.[break][break]

Worse than the chill were the haunting statues of Pokémon frozen in positions of fight or flight. Nearest to Marshall was a Pidgeot, its eyes wide with fright, beak open in alarm. It must have fallen from the sky, as the bird lay on its back, its wings spread awkwardly.[break][break]

"Kinda creepy here, ain't it, Jazz?" Marshall asked his companion, his blue gaze scanning the horizon for other statues.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (ice/steel)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 1:57:06 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

While Jasmine loved her ice-type Pokemon, they cold weather was another story entirely. The moment she and Marshall had entered the Silent Icelands, cold air seeped deep into her bones, chilling her to the core. It was the perfect environment for the Pokemon to spawn in.[break][break]

That didn't mean she wasn't going to complain, though.[break][break]

"It's cold as fuck, that's what it is!" she whined, holding her arms close to her chest as the wind suddenly hit her in the face.[break][break]

"It's so cold, my tits are going to fall off... how else am I going to make money..."[break][break]

Jasmine looked around, the frozen statues eerily still. It was too quiet here. "It's freaky. All these statues... what happened to make this place like it is?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - ice/steel (the silent icelands)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 5:51:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COPPERAJAH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRIGIBAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THERMAL EXCHANGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICICLE CRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 15:13:09 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Your tits are gonna be fine," Marshall said, laughing lightly. "They're big enough that I bet they generate their own heat."[break][break]

Unlike other members of Orthrus, he did not know from first-hand experience. As ' second-in-command, Marshall was a captain of sorts. He viewed most other members recruited after him as underlings, even though they were also friends. And leaders didn't fraternize with their subordinates.[break][break]

(Usually. was another matter entirely.)[break][break]

"Let's walk. That'll get your blood pumping," Marshall suggested, eyeing a Copperajah as it stomped across the snowy field a good distance away. "As for the statues… I dunno, I heard somethin' about a freak accident after the meteoroid was supposed to hit. All this snow wasn't here before."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (ice/steel)[break]
Skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 20:14:11 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You could find that out for yourself if you wanted to, you know," Jazz teased him, smirking to herself as she picked up her step a bit. She couldn't help teasing Marshall, not when it was so easy to find a window of opportunity to do so.[break][break]

"Though, I'd get it if you were interested in... someone else's instead?" She raised her eyebrows, giving him a side eyeing look.[break][break]

She huffed loudly, shaking her head. "Meteoroid, schmeteoroid. Whatever. What if it was actually some supernatural ghost phenomena instead? Like, just hear me out. This part of Hoenn? Haunted." Leave it to Jazz to come up with a stupid theory.[break][break]

Jasmine couldn't elaborate further, since her eyes locked on a small FRIGIBAX wandering the landscape a few feet away. She squealed, releasing Camellia. The NINETALES almost blended in with the snow, standing proudly beside Jazz.[break][break]

"Confuse it! That way I can catch it!" With a CONFUSE RAY, she sent out a Poke ball.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - ice/steel (the silent icelands)

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:24:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLEFKI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRAFTY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FRIGIBAX!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 12:33:51 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall would be lying if he said he didn't find Jasmine attractive. She was a complete package: the killer body, the flirtatious personality, the gorgeous face. If they had met under different circumstances — perhaps at a club where she worked and he spent money — they might have tumbled into bed together.[break][break]

But had brought Jasmine to Orthrus after scoping her out. That meant two things. First, more than anyone else in the gang, Marshall knew his leader. And when Magnus set his sights on a man or woman, that person became off limits.[break][break]

Second, when Jasmine officially joined the gang, she became someone Marshall could only see her as an employee. She was no longer a cute piece of ass Magnus happened to bring home one day, but someone whose good work and well-being Marshall had to consider first and foremost.[break][break]

"Nah, Jazzy, you know my rules," Marshall said, his boots crunching the snow as they walked. Her next comment confused him, however. He raised an eyebrow back at her as he continued, "And I get my hands on enough tits, thank you very much."[break][break]

Fun romps with aside, he knew how to get action elsewhere, too.[break][break]

The chime of metal against metal drew his attention away from their conversation as a Klefki wandered nearby. Marshall whistled for Diesel. "Get that little keyring for me, Dies."[break][break]

The Hisuian Arcanine bounded over, snatching the Klefki from the air with FIRE FANG. He dropped it at his trainer's feet, tail wagging. Marshall dropped a Pokéball onto the injured Steel-type.[break][break]

"Haunted?" he asked Jasmine. It was his first time hearing that theory about the Silent Icelands. "What d'you fuckin' mean? Haunted how?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Klefki

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 14:52:58 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine knew Marshall's rules well. He had good morals, though sometimes she found it frustrating when the rare occurrence of them being alone together in the kitchen or other shared living areas provided ample opportunity for a quick rendezvous. It wasn't often, but when it happened, it was infuriatingly annoying.[break][break]

Jazz also knew . She knew his jealous and possessive tendencies towards her, specifically. And she didn't dare try to create a rift between the head honcho of the gang and his second in command.[break][break]

"I'm just fucking with you. I know your rules, blah, blah, blah," she said with a dramatic roll of her eyes, creating a fake mouth with her hand to move up and down with her words.[break][break]

"Wanna share the deets, though? Like, who?" Leave it to her to try to nose her way into situations she shouldn't be in.[break][break]

Jasmine watched Marshall's HISUIAN ARCANINE launch ahead and snatch the KLEFKI, walking back to his trainer like a proud puppy. She squealed excitedly, clapping her hands together. "Diesel, you're such a good boy! Who's a good boy? You!"[break][break]

Her gaze redirected back to Marshall, giving him an exasperated sigh. "C'mon! Think about it! A place that was completely normal before, now frozen to time? And these statues? Don't you think that there could be some supernatural forces at play here? A spirit that was pissed off at Hoenn and decided to exact its revenge or give us a warning?"[break][break]

She waved her hands wildly to the space around them, trying to prove her stupid conspiracy theory with no proof.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - ice/steel (the silent icelands)[break]
skip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 5:25:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CETITAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE KLEFKI!
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 15:53:43 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Jasmine pressed for more information, causing Marshall to shrug noncommittally. "Just some random girls or guys from clubs around Mauville. I don't remember their names."[break][break]

Or much else about them, if he had to be honest. When out drinking with Magnus and the other guys, Marshall didn't exactly stay sober. The hangovers the next day were always hellish, made worse by Keira's incessant yelling.[break][break]

Diesel barked happily at Jasmine's praise of him and licked her face with a large, wet tongue. Then he trotted out, spotted an Aron scuttling across the snow ahead of them, and raced toward it. The Hisuian Arcanine tackled it to the ground with FLARE BLITZ. Marshall threw a Pokéball to capture the Iron Armor Pokémon.[break][break]

"I mean, I guess I can see it," he said about Jasmine's theory. "What kinda spirit, though? Do we even know of any Pokémon that could cause this?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Aron

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 18:54:16 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

That was definitely not the type of deets Jasmine was trying to get. It seemed like getting what she wanted from Marshall was going to be next to impossible. She sighed, admitting defeat to herself as she shrugged like he did.[break][break]

"You don't even wanna remember the good bits of it? Sometimes it's more fun the more sober you are," she teased him with a giggle.[break][break]

That laugh continued as Diesel licked her face, leaving wet saliva across her features. "Gross!" But he became distracted with another Pokemon soon enough, giving her time to clean off his slobber.[break][break]

Hellebore trotted from beside Camellia, spotting the CETITAN clambering by. Whipping up a sandstorm, he used SAND ATTACK to blind the creature so Jasmine could throw a ball in its direction.[break][break]

"There's mythical and legendary Pokemon, right? All these 'Avatars' with these abilities they get from those Pokemon... surely someone could cause such mass chaos or destruction if they were super pissed off and had superhuman abilities, right?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
catching CETITAN!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 4:21:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELIBIRD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PRESENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 12:34:46 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yeah, you're probably right. We've been here two years and we don't know enough about whatever these fuckin' Avatars are. Could be one of them caused this."[break][break]

Marshall gestured to the wide expanse of snow and ice that spread before them. They passed by a frozen Pyroar, its toothy maw open in a ferocious roar.[break][break]

A flash of red feathers in the corner of his eye caught Marshall's attention. Behind another living statue, a Delibird dug through the snow. At a look from his trainer, Diesel bounded over and surprised it with FIRE FANG. Marshall threw another Pokéball.[break][break]

"So Jazzy, what's up with you and Magnus lately? You been fightin' a lot more than usual?" Marshall asked the woman.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Delibird

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:12:29 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was all too pleased with herself that Marshall gave her theory at least some sort of thought. However, the little, shivering SNORUNT caught her attention before she replied.[break][break]

Camellia used a CONFUSE RAY, confusing the poor creature as she tossed a ball in its direction.[break][break]
His question caused her to sputter. "What? Me and , fighting?"[break][break]

Well, their arguments weren't exactly quiet. Things got heated between them, and anyone in the gang headquarters knew when she was pissed at their leader, or vice versa. It was a very passionate endeavor.[break][break]

"Well, yeah, I am pissed at him. He comes in, acting like he owns me and tells me I can't have fun with my own boy or girl toys. And he can? What the fuck! It's like he wants me for his own pleasure. It's hypocritical. He can suck it."[break][break]

Of course, Jasmine's face was flushed. Whether from anger or something else, she wouldn't admit it. But Magnus... was complicated. He drove her crazy in more ways than one.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
catching SNORUNT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 3:45:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BERGMITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!