TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 18:40:24 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

As much as Marshall was Magnus' best friend, he had to admit, it was unfair. But Magnus and Jasmine's situation was not too different than his and Keira's. Every time Keira flirted or slept with another man, Marshall only saw red. He wanted to pummel the shit out of everyone who so much looked at her with sexual interest.[break][break]

But he couldn't understand why Keira got so mad when he flirted or slept with someone else. They were just friends. His own reaction to her interest in others was irrational. No matter how much Marshall hated to think about it, Keira was free to do whatever she wanted.[break][break]

That was the difference between them and whatever was going on with Magnus and Jasmine. Magnus tended to view his booty calls as his property. Marshall never said anything about it because it wasn't his business; Magnus could do whatever he liked, as long as he didn't jeopardize the gang.[break][break]

"You ever, like, talk to him about it?" Marshall asked haltingly, not really sure what to say. He was half-distracted by a Magnezone swooping into view, which Diesel attacked with a FLARE BLITZ.[break][break]

The Magnezone fell to the snow, smoking. Marshall threw a Pokeball as he waited for Jasmine's answer.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Duo Wild (ice/steel)[break]
Catching Magnezone

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 17:11:30 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

A little BERGMITE stood in the snowy plains. Jasmine would have missed it, had her Pokemon not indicated its presence. Camellia used another CONFUSE RAY on the creature, causing him to look around aimlessly. So threw another Poke ball.[break][break]

"Talk to him about it? What's the point in talking to him about it?" Jasmine asked with a look, like Marshall was crazy.[break][break]

Every time this happened, without fail, would go ape shit. He'd either try to fight the person she'd brought home, or she would have to buy enough time to get them out before he did. And then they'd have a verbal back and forth.[break][break]

It almost always ended in a hot and angry romp in one of their rooms, since Magnus tried to prove a point to her that he was the best lay. And, in his mind, she belonged to him. But it wasn't fair.[break][break]

"It never works that way, Marshall. It's always a fight. It's always going to be a fight, unless he gets it into his brain that this is how it works. He doesn't get it, and I don't think he ever will. He can't try to act like he wants me to be his and then go and fuck some other rando."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - the silent icelands (steel/ice)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 3:53:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER SNOW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEWGONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHEER COLD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE MAGNEZONE!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 12:54:36 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall should not have opened this can of worms. He regretted bringing it up, even though he wanted peace among all gang members. Peace meant everyone working together for the good of the gang, whereas strife — especially left unaddressed — could unravel all their hard work.[break][break]

Yet his was a difficult position. Above all, he did not want to undermine ' authority in Orthrus. Taking Jasmine's side against him felt like a betrayal of Marshall's role.[break][break]

He pondered his next words as a Spheal waddled into view. A CRUNCH from Diesel injured it enough for Marshall to throw a Pokéball.[break][break]

"Is it affectin', like, your happiness in the gang?" he finally asked, deciding to ensure Jasmine still wished to remain in Orthrus.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Spheal

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 17:54:59 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

A DEWGONG came into view in a nearby body of water. With a raging SAND ATTACK, Hellebore rendered it blinded by freezing, sharp pieces of debris and nearby sand on the shore. Another Poke ball, and she waited for the telltale sound of capture to move along with their conversation.[break][break]

"No. I love the gang. It's my found family," Jasmine said, not meeting Marshall's gaze. It was the truth. But...[break][break]

"It's just... Magnus drives me insane sometimes. Like he wants me, and only me. But then he'll bring home his next side piece and act like I'm nothing unless I'm the one in his bed. And he gets angry when I do the same. I just don't understand, that's it."[break][break]

Jazz kicks a bit of snow absentmindedly, stepping ahead. "Don't worry about it, Marsh. Okay?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - the silent icelands (steel/ice)[break]
catching DEWGONG

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:31:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EMPOLEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 16:07:28 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Relief washed over Marshall when Jasmine answered 'no'. She was free to pursue her happiness, of course, but he dreaded what might happen to if she ever did leave. Or if he caught even a whiff of a desire to leave.[break][break]

Magnus was a good man and a good friend, but he had certain expectations. Once a dog of Orthrus, always a dog of Orthrus.[break][break]

"All right, I won't," Marshall said, catching up so he could stride next to Jasmine. He threw a friendly arm around her shoulders and squeezed lightly. "Glad to hear you think of us as family, too, Jazz."[break][break]

Ahead, Diesel tangled with a wild Empoleon. The Hisuian Arcanine finally bested it with DOUBLE-EDGE, allowing Marshall to capture it with a Pokéball.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Catching Empoleon

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 13:56:49 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine's face was neutral, though inside there was turmoil. was similar to a POISONED CHALICE: the more she drank, the weaker she became. He wasn't a bad person. But his actions had affected her mentality from time to time, with his hypocritical stance.[break][break]

didn't belong to him. Why couldn't he understand that?[break][break]

Her thoughts were interrupted by coming beside her, throwing his arm around her shoulders. She gave him a look, wondering what was going on. Until he squeezed, giving a sideways hug, and spoke to her. Then, her troubled thoughts disappeared for the time being as a smile crossed her lips.[break][break]

"Of course, Marsh."[break][break]

Camellia sent a CONFUSE RAY toward the towering ABOMASNOW in the distance, causing it to fumble. It gave Jasmine time to toss the Poke ball and hopefully capture it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DW - the silent icelands (steel/ice)[break]
catching ABOMASNOW

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice Ice Baby [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 4:07:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MARSHALL CAUGHT THE EMPOLEON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLPOOL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]JASMINE CAUGHT THE ABOMASNOW!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHEER COLD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!