Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot.
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 13:18:57 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","keiratest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Now listen up, baby girl," Keira whispered to Jazz as they approached the club. "This is a Rocket-run operation, not some run-of-the-mill street gang. Security will be tight, and if they catch even a whiff of what we're up to, they won't hesitate to execute us."[break][break]
Harsh, but true. The Rocket-run Black Market was full of delicious rare goods, but the cost of stealing from them could be quite high indeed. Keira had taken to thieving from Rocket in Unova, but they were easier to swindle back then. The Hoenn Rocket of the present day was a whole different beast it seemed, something not-quite-Kanto but still borderline militaristic. Rumor had it they also had access to legendary Pokémon with strange, dark powers.[break][break]
No point worrying about all that, however. If they were careful - which they would be - they would be in and out so quickly Rocket would never know what hit them.[break][break]
"I'll have your back of course, but as soon as I slip past the guards and get into the basement, I'll be temporarily out of reach. Just keep them distracted, and we'll be golden."[break][break]
The hostess was quite striking, and a skilled entertainer. Hopefully it would be enough.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Poisonous Possession[break]
Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]--accent:#d75b59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 1:49:48 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, Kei, I love it when you call me baby girl. You are such a tease!" Jazz cooed softly, pressing her cheeks together as she giggled to herself. "When are you gonna give me a taste?"[break][break]

It seemed like the hostess wasn't paying attention, but she knew what they were getting into. had warned her about team Rocket before. If they payed better, sure, she'd take the job. However, "remember to be careful, blah, blah, blah..."[break][break]

"No sweat. I look like a cute, innocent girl, but I can kick ass if I need to. Remember that douche canoe that came into Olympus to try and take advantage of me and ? Easy snack."[break][break]

Perhaps she had too big of a head on her shoulders, but Jazz was confident she could keep a couple of Rockets under check while Keira went undercover. Looking down, she pulled down at the bust of her dress, making her breasts more known, as if they weren't already out there before.[break][break]

"Let's go, Mommy. Time to make some boys and girls drool."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - poisonous possession[break]
outfit inspo ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 16:26:20 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Keira rolled her eyes at Jazz's teasing. That girl would flirt with anything that moved.[break][break]
Which, she knew, was to their benefit for this particular job. She had full faith in the hostess's ability to make any man - or woman - in the Rocket-run club they were swiftly approaching feel special: like they had a chance to get her into their bed for the evening. As Jazz pulled down her top even lower, exposing nearly her whole chest, Keira nodded with approval. The more scandalous the better.[break][break]
"Which one?" She asked in response to Jazz's reminiscing. "Douche canoes seem to be our number one client type these days." [break][break]Keira had a zero tolerance rule in regards to the harassment of her hosts and hostesses, but sometimes girls like Jazz took care of the assholes before Keira even had to step in and make them pay. Made her proud every single time.[break][break]
"Allright, we act like we're there to get our dance on, but as soon as we're inside Mommy's gonna slip away. You keep all the eyes on you."[break][break]
When they reached the bouncer, Keira slipped him a twenty and a wink. He nodded, letting them through. Just a pair of pretty faces, nothing to worry about. All according to plan...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.keiratest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".keiratest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 18:04:32 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Touché," she said. Jasmine did not explain further, though.[break][break]

With her breasts on almost full display, the dress hugging her curves in all the right places, she was ready to go. She gave a thumbs up and a bright smile, giggling excitedly.[break][break]

"Copy that, Mommy. Easy peasy. Let's rock."[break][break]

After they were let in, Jazz blew a kiss to the bouncer, winking as they waltzed in. The familiar sound of club music graced her ears as she surveyed their surroundings. All the people here seemed like normal individuals to her. Though she knew their affiliation was what set them apart.[break][break]

"Breaking right, going to get center stage. Good luck. Ping if you need me," Jasmine said with a wink, bouncing off to grab a drink and join the masses.[break][break]

And it didn't take long for her to start wooing the crowd. With sweet nothings and promises of a good time, these fools were wrapped around her finger in a matter of minutes. Her body only aided in the process, with small touches, leans, and presses close to the members of team Rocket.[break][break]

"You guys wanna see me dance? On the table? Hell yeah, help me up!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - poisonous possession[break]
outfit inspo ♡

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 1:31:24 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It didn't take Jazz long to do what Jazz did best.[break][break]
As the hostess sauntered right into the main room, Keira melted into the shadows, finding her way to a dim corner with a pair of gender-neutral bathrooms. As she surveyed the interior of the club, the DJ's music began to grow louder and more frenzied. Keira had never liked dance clubs - she always managed to leave with a headache - but she had to admit, it was the perfect venue for Jazz to work her magic.[break][break]
In fact, was Jazz...getting onto a table? No, she was being lifted onto a table.[break][break]
Excellent.[break][break]
As Keira scanned the bar area, she noticed a somewhat intimidating - if bored-looking - man guarding an unmarked door. Bingo, she thought. That had to be the underground entry.[break][break]
And just as she'd hoped, the man's gaze found Jazz and his eyes locked onto her gyrating body, her poor excuse for a skirt revealing quite a bit of skin from her high-up position. The man was leaning away from the door just enough...and it was just loud enough...and Keira's clothing was just dark enough...[break][break]
...that she slipped right by him, the basement door closing after her with a soft, unnoticed click.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 21:08:49 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was hoisted on the table, shaking her hips and gyrating her hips in such ways she did at the former club she worked at. At OLYMPUS, she was much more classy. But this was definitely raunchy and dirty.[break][break]

The Rockets around her were cheering and clapping. She heard whistling and catcalling from below. She leaned down, waving her hands for a drink to be given to her.[break][break]

"Come on, babes, someone get up here with me!"[break][break]

As she turned, Jasmine caught looking her way, the guard that she was slipping by locked on her. She smirked, nodding for Keira...[break][break]

But she motioned for the guard to come toward her, dipping down and squatting on the table. She mouthed "Come here," just to ease Kei's way in.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - POISONOUS POSSESSION[break]
outfit check ♡

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 18:19:48 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Keira locked the door behind her to buy herself a little more time, then hurried down the steps into the gloom below. The muffled club music continued to thump rhythmically from above, the apparent soundtrack to her thieving operation.[break][break]
She needed light. With a flick of her wrist, she released Hades. The Charizard growled, pleased to be out, then flared the flame on the tip of his tail. It was a risk to flood the room with so much light, but this was the part of the operation that needed to be accomplished quickly. Not even a woman as attractive as could entertain a large crowd indefinitely.[break][break]
The basement seemed deserted, thankfully.[break][break]
Keira scanned the crates and boxes littering the underground chamber; there was a lot of cargo. Rocket's sure been busy, she thought, impressed. She began to walk through the room, looking for anything that seemed especially valuable. She eventually spied a crate with a symbol stamped onto it that looked suspiciously like a mega stone. Bingo, she thought.[break][break]
Just as she went to grab the crate, however, a hiss sounded. A pair of lightening quick fangs pierced her on the arm, and she stumbled back, yelping in pain. "Fuck," she cursed. It seemed the basement did have an additional security measure: a nasty-looking Seviper, intent on preventing exactly what Keira was trying to do: stealing from Rocket.[break][break]
Hades wasted no time blasting the Seviper with a plume of fire. "Hades, wait -- " Keira sputtered, her speech coming out slurred. All of a sudden, her head felt woozy. She needed to stop the Charizard from setting the entire basement on fire...[break][break]
She pulled out her phone and texted a single word to Jazz: HELP.[break][break]
So much for their flawless plan...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 15:36:42 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine, in the mean time, was having too much fun getting the Rockets to bend at her will. She felt her phone buzz, taking it out and seeing the text.[break][break]

"HELP"[break][break]

The alarm bells rang in her mind as she quickly tried to come up with a plan. The guy at the door, where was he... there he was! Right on the ground, staring up at her—[break][break]

Perfect.[break][break]

Jasmine reached for his hand, which he seemed ready to offer, and hopped down from the table with a giggle. Of course, she made a show of what she was trying to convey to him: that she "wanted" him, that she "needed" him, and that they needed to go somewhere private.[break][break]

Like perhaps that room he had been guarding?[break][break]

And as she drug him over there, he began to make a comment that it was off limits, but she shushed him with a finger. "Baby, who's gonna know if it's a quicky? Right?" A wink, and he was opening the door and pulling her inside.[break][break]

In seconds, as he began to kiss her, Jasmine's Pokemon were thrown from her Poke balls and attacked, freezing him in place. She wiped her lips as she went further down.[break][break]

"Kei!" There was smoke. There was fire. Hellebore and Camellia began to try to extinguish it with their ice.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - poisonous possession

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 2:18:10 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Hades backed off at Keira's insistence, but it was too late: several wooden crates had already caught fire. The Seviper hissed angrily and fled the flames, slithering into the shadows. Lightheaded and woozy, Keira also attempted to get away from the intense heat by crawling hastily across the ground.[break][break]
And then, all of a sudden, something unexpectedly cold brushed against her.[break][break]
She blinked, trying to make sense of the shapes around her. "Jazz?" She asked weakly, recognizing the curvy outline of the hostess. The heat was dying down, thankfully: Jazz and her Pokémon seemed to be taking care of it. Strong arms scooped Keira up - Hades, bless him - and she relaxed into the Charizard's embrace.[break][break]
"I'm poisoned," she slurred to Jazz. "You're in charge, okay? Get us out of here. Hades will help you."[break][break]
And with that, she promptly passed out.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:48:52 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine's internal panic began to alarm as she found Keira down, looking at her weakly and slurring her words. "What happened?" she exclaimed.[break][break]

Though there was hardly any time for that. The basement was going to burn down, and even though her ice-types were managing some of the flames, there was no way they could hold them off indefinitely.[break][break]

"Kei- wait! No, no..." With a doe-eyed look, Jasmine examined the room before quickly making a decision.[break][break]

The items be damned, they'd go to hell in the fire. She'd rather save Keira and herself. "Hades, take Kei. We gotta get out."[break][break]

Turning back to her own Pokemon, she barked an order. "Hold the fire back as much as you can as we go up. This place is going to blow."[break][break]

Jasmine led them out, spotting a door she hoped led outside. Her lungs were burning from the smoke, coughing as her Pokemon cleared a way for them to leave. And finally...[break][break]

With the door opened, she felt like she could breath, coughing as she fell on the ground. She reached for her phone, calling for help.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lupa, Kiki, Crimson
She/Her/Hers
April 1
CASTELIA CITY, UNOVA
Heteroflexible
Orthrus Gangster
Quartermaster / Gang Mom
awards
48 posts
Keira Torres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keira
Keira Torres
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 16:48:28 GMT
Keira Torres Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Keira's eyes fluttered open as a blast of fresh air hit her. Blearily, she realized she was being cradled in Hades's arms. She struggled but the Charizard held her tight, not allowing her to get away so easily.[break][break]
"'M fine, Hades," she mumbled, clearly not fine at all. The world was still spinning slightly, but she could see that they were outside the club now, a short distance away. Keira felt a pang of frustration - they might not have been caught, but there were a lot of valuable goods that would go to waste depending on how bad the fire in the basement ended up being.[break][break]
Oh well. Rocket's problem now. They were alive and that's what mattered.[break][break]
"Hey, baby girl, good job in there," she called over to Jazz. The younger woman was frantically typing away on her phone. "Let's get back to headquarters. I was bit by a Seviper and..." she faltered, a wave of nausea overtaking her. And I need you to tell Marshall I need him, she almost said, but instead: " - and I think I might pass out again, so let's get going asap."[break][break]
She flashed the hostess a proud, encouraging smile. She'd likely saved Keira's life and that was no small thing. She'd owe her big time.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 2:06:30 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Did she call the ambulance? Take Keira to the hospital? Oh, shit. Would kill her if they got a hospital bill at HQ?[break][break]

Jasmine was texting him, trying to figure out what to do, when she heard Keira stirring. Perhaps it was the fresh air that brought her back, or maybe the SEVIPER bite wasn't as bad as she thought.[break][break]

Regardless, she had to get her out of there while they were still under the radar.[break][break]

"Thank me later. We got to get that shit out of you. Oh, I hope @virgil knows what to do..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Toxic Territory [M]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 22:46:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: