POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 19:02:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","gunstest6body jaybird"]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
"Music?"

[break][break] He did - in fact - not know music. At least, not in the way that she seemed to say it. Music seemed to imply a stronger association to the word. But outside the trickles of songs that he sometimes heard in the Ballonea Town Square, outside of what was present on the Radio sometimes when Mother would play it as she made Breakfast, Jayden's connection to it was minimal at best.

[break][break] But at least in the theoretical sense of the word, perhaps he did know music.

[break][break] He watched the young girl spin a tale of fantasy before him, her eyes bright and shining and stirring something within him that he did not know was there. 'Envy,' he might realize later, as an adult. Envy at the fact that she could be open and honest with her feelings, in a way that he could not, would not, until he was much older.

[break][break] He continued watching her, blinking, as she tugged his hands to hers. Instinct made him want to pull away, but the shining look in her eyes made him stay.

[break][break] 'I don't feel,' he wanted to say. Wanted to mouth the words that weren't there. But there was such a gentle, hopeful way to the way that she regarded him, that he felt the words die in his throat before they even had a chance to be brought to his lips.

[break][break] Instead he said, "Do you like poetry, then?"

[break][break] Another pause.

[break][break] "Do you like dancing? I've never danced before."

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?) [break]
- Using the name "Michail Volkov" aka. Mischa

[attr="class","gunstest6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaybird"] --accent: #aa77f0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/0f/92/8c0f92059698cca7b3f4219034293196.jpg); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
SINS OF THE FATHER [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 1:44:54 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"I do, yes," she said warmly, unaware of the inner turmoil locked inside the younger boy's mind. "I'm not so good at writing poetry, mind you, but it's such a joy to read I think. Even the ones that make you terribly sad."[break][break]

Which he seemed to be, she thought: sad in a quiet, distant way, the kind adults were sometimes for reasons she had yet to fully understand. Reading gave her insight into that world, but it was a small glimpse, not a true understanding.[break][break]

Maybe he'd gotten a greater window than she had into the lives his parents' lived.[break][break]

"But I'm a rather excellent dancer," she continued with a smile, brushing petals from her skirts as she rose to her feet. She extended a hand to the younger boy, a flicker of mischief in her eyes. "Do you want me to show you?"[break][break]

She had such few opportunities to enjoy this pastime with others, truthfully.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in the Fiorelli chateau outside of Camphrier Town.[break]
- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 21:40:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","gunstest6body jaybird"]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
Poetry?

[break][break] Father was probably a fan of literature himself, but it was not a hobby that he thought to share with his son. At least, not Michail. Perhaps Alexei would know better. He seemed to spend more time with his father, anyway.

[break][break] At the word music, even more confusion dawned in the young boy's expression, dotting like summer clouds in a spotty sky.

[break][break] "I've never danced," he confesses.

[break][break] That would come later, when he's trained in the way of the Prescott's, when he learns how exactly his father wishes him to behave at important events like that. It would be later that he learned to dance with Summer and , twirling between them like a precious prize that pretended they didn't want to lose.

[break][break] His head tilts as he listens to the young version of anyways, liking the way that she speaks of these foreign concepts. Poetry, music, dance. It sounds like a lovely thing.

[break][break] Like a dream that he has no business in knowing.

[break][break] Whimsical, like the backwoods of Ballonea and the Glimwood Tangle that he held so dear.

[break][break] Her hands tangle with his own, and he continues to watch her curiously. Feel something? He wondered, briefly, what that was like. What that meant. To feel.

[break][break] Father said emotions made you weak. Father said emotions made you vulnerable.

[break][break] "I see," he murmurs. "That is what feeling is."

[break][break] Even in truth, he really didn't know at all.

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?) [break]
- Using the name "Michail Volkov" aka. Mischa [break]
- Jayden heals Sunkern with an Antidote POG

[attr="class","gunstest6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaybird"] --accent: #aa77f0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/0f/92/8c0f92059698cca7b3f4219034293196.jpg); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:55:46 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Never?" she echoed, eyebrows raising in apparent surprise. Well, he did seem a bit shy, and he was a bit younger than her, but wasn't dancing something everyone did?[break][break]

She couldn't remember a time when she hadn't responded to music in some way; she remembered twirling with her father in the living room to old songs on the radio, laughing at how the room spun in his arms.[break][break]

It occurred to her suddenly she might have intruded upon something she shouldn't have, and she folded her hands in her lap, somewhat abashed as she retracted the offer.[break][break]

"I'm sorry, I think I got carried away. I didn't consider whether or not this was something you even wanted. I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable."[break][break]

She craned her head back towards the manor, the distant figure of her mother watching from the windows with evident concern. Unaware of the sinister nature of this surveillance, the young girl waved back, then turned back to Michail.[break][break]

Hadn't she prattled on enough? Honestly, where were her manners.[break][break]

"What do you like to do for fun?" she asked, looking at him inquisitively.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in the Fiorelli chateau outside of Camphrier Town.[break]
- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights