Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
SINS OF THE FATHER [KALOS/PAST]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:14:37 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

When Francis Fiorelli left town on business, his faithful wife received a sudden urgent request to house a strange man and his young son in their home outside of Camphrier Town.[break][break]

Georgiana Fiorelli was not in a position to refuse the offer. She was a woman who had dirtied her own hands to keep her husband's clean, even as she'd stained them to repay the debts he'd caused.[break][break]

A reputable painter had unexpected uses for Rocket, money laundering first and foremost. But the blackmail itself over a relatively influential family -- the knowledge that her husband knew nothing of her misdeeds, the awareness she had a young child unaware of her parents' turmoil -- made their situation all the more delectable to Rocket's Kalosian branch.[break][break]

The Fiorelli chateau was a large estate outside of Camphrier Town, and a fairly remote one at that. Perfect for hiding out of sight.[break][break]

"They can't stay too long," Georgiana had said sharply in Kalosian as she accepted her unwanted fate, watching the stranger and his child enter her home. "My husband won't understand, if he discovers the truth. He will say or do something he shouldn't."[break][break]

The less he knew of the crimes she'd committed to repair their bleeding income, the better. The less she knew of these strangers' purpose here, the better for her own peace of mind.[break][break]

As far as the servants knew, they were distant relatives that didn't get along well with her husband, choosing to make their brief stay in his absence.[break][break]

And as for her young daughter, Elisabeth, Georgiana had said the following white lie: "These are friends of mine that will help Father with his money troubles. But it must be our secret, mon fleur, for your father is very proud and detests asking for help. Do you understand?"[break][break]

Elisabeth thought she did, back then. Years later, she'd understand all too well what it was like to damn yourself because of the man you loved.[break][break]

In this time, she contented herself with befriending a strange boy, a Wurmple on her shoulder as she searched for him in the gardens outside.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in the Fiorelli chateau outside of Camphrier Town.[break]
- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 7:49:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","gunstest6body jaybird"]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
Father liked to take him on trips.

[break][break] He used to take Alexei too, but as of late, Alexei had officially enrolled as a Rocket and so was busier than usual. While Jayden didn't quite mind his brother's company, privately, he did enjoy taking part on these private trips with Dmitri. Father was somehow kinder, more attentive, and it was easier to forget the fact that he was not his father's favorite son.

[break][break] But he did miss his mother's piroshkis.

[break][break][break]

Dmitri Volkov, known in Galar for his inheritance for Wyndon Pharmaceuticals, was also the same man as Nikolai Cross. An esteemed member of Rocket's Galar and Kanto branch. It was easy work for him to travel around the region for business, all the while recruiting Rockets from all corners of the world. Taking his youngest son made the work easier, and also doubled as a sense of training for the young one. Alexei was a soldier molded on his way to success; Mischa still had much work to complete.

[break][break] When they entered the home, Dmitri was the picture of courtesy. His tall and well-built frame, draped in attire crafted from luxurious Kalosian leather, exuded an air of ease and refinement. Yet, when he smiled, it was a slow and careful thing; he did not show teeth and yet there was a sense of one's fangs grazing against skin. Every inch of his appearance, from his impeccably tailored outfit to his polished shoes to his slow smile, spoke of a thinly-veiled threat.

[break][break] "Georgiana, is it? Thank you for allowing us into your home. Thrilled to meet your acquaintance."

[break][break] Blood scarlet eyes snapped immediately to the child hidden beneath Georgiana's skirt.

[break][break] "Oh, you have a daughter. How marvelous. She will get along splendidly with my son."

[break][break] Behind the daunting presence of one Dmitri Volkov was his son.

[break][break] Michail Volkov.

[break][break] He stood next to his father, dressed in similarly tailored cloth, but the dress shirt he wore looked uncomfortable on him. Shyness peeked out of his face as he twisted his hands together looking at the pair of blond women, glancing between his father and then them, before dipping his head politely at them both.

[break][break] For all the effusive confidence that Dmitri wore on his sleeve, his son had inherited none of it. In fact, he was nearly the opposite, as if his throat was suffocated by an invisible hand.

[break][break][break]

Moments later, when they were settled in, Father released him into the garden. It was not all that often that Father allowed him to be on his own, especially in a foreign place, but this situation called for special measures.

[break][break] "I have something to speak to Georgiana about, " he had said to his son with a thin-lipped smile. "Business matters. Adult matters. Now, go be good and play in the garden."

[break][break] would find the young Michail Volkov peering awkwardly around a bush. While the Cross Estate in Galar certainly had their own sets of flowers, neither father or mother considered themselves all that adequate at floristry. Ballonea was filled more with mushrooms than it was the towering sunflowers that he found himself surrounded by in the Fiorelli garden.

[break][break] When he heard footsteps behind him, he flinched. He leaped around suddenly, startled to see the young girl and her Wurmple.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?) [break]
- Using the name "Michail Volkov" aka. Mischa [break]
- Jayden is in the Garden looking at sunflowers with his Eevee

[attr="class","gunstest6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jaybird"] --accent: #aa77f0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/0f/92/8c0f92059698cca7b3f4219034293196.jpg); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 2:30:12 GMT
[nospaces]

"Good morning! Are you, um, Mischa?" The name tasted funny when she said it aloud -- Mischa, so different from Kalosian names in the way it tripped on the tongue.[break][break]

Elisabeth wondered if she had said it wrong suddenly, or if her accent had made it sound odder than it should have, and the self-consciousness caused her fingers to worry at her blonde hair. He seemed a bit sullen, she supposed. Offended, maybe?[break][break]

The Wurmple on her shoulder wriggled closer to her reassuringly, and she smiled at it before turning back to the dark-haired boy.[break][break]

"This is Daisy," she chattered on blithely to fill the silence. "She's going to be a Beautifly one day, and if I'm lucky she won't fly away like the others. It's very pretty, you know, when the Beautiflys and other butterflies come into season. You should stop by again next time it happens!"[break][break]

Had she talked too much? It was always difficult to know. Meeting other children was so rare in this remote area of the countryside, but it made her all the more determined to make the most of what company she got.[break][break]

If all the more out-of-practice at being good company, herself.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 4:30:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
'Mischa.'

[break][break] He jerks at the name — the nickname rather — that she used.

[break][break] "You can —" he starts, stuttering for a moment, before he swallows. "You can call me Michail."

[break][break] Mischa was a name only Father used. Only Mother used. He had not yet been used to others saying it, and it almost felt - in a way - wrong for them to say it.

[break][break] He feels grateful when the topic shifts, instead watching as she chattered on and her pleasant voice filled in all the gaps of his silence.

[break][break] "Is it?" he asks, head tilted. "I don't think I've see them before."

[break][break] Neither of his parents were particular connoisseurs of insect pokemon.

[break][break] He looks down at his Eevee, who blinks owlishly back at him, then he turns back to the blonde.

[break][break] "I don't think Eevee can fly."

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Set in childhood (Elisabeth age approx. 13-14, Jayden age approx. 9-10?) [break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .topimage"] background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8c/0f/92/8c0f92059698cca7b3f4219034293196.jpg); background-position:center; height:200px; border:0px;padding:0px;margin-bottom:-4.5px; background-size:cover; filter:grayscale(0.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .iconimg"]float: left;margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70; font:12px Poppins; width:445px; margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 5:05:44 GMT
[nospaces]

"Oh!" It didn't occur to her that she had said a nickname she shouldn't have; instead, she presumed she had pronounced the Sinnohian name incorrectly. "Michail, sorry. I'll say it right this time."[break][break]

She repeated it a few more times, looking very determined to say it right, before she burst into unexpected laughter. It sang out bright and clear, innocent in its genuine amusement.[break][break]

"No, no flying Eevees even here in Kalos, I'm afraid." The Wurmple tickled her neck as it nuzzled closer, and her smile brightened. "It's not at the height of season, but I can show you where the butterfly garden is. Do you want to see?"[break][break]

She extended a hand, sincere in her offer, as she moved to guide him through the sunflowers and plumeria flowers.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 5:14:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
'Michail. Michail. Michail. Michail.'

[break][break] He blinks, staring at her as the young Kalosian girl says his name more times than he's ever heard it before. When his father says it, it is always stern yet loving, like a hand curled upon his shoulder. When his mother says it, it is always cutting and sharp, like the edge of a curved knife. When his brother says it, mocking.

[break][break] Color flushes his face, before he lets out a small laugh of surprise. Unbidden from his throat, it furls like a flower into the sweet, summer air.

[break][break] His laughter dies only momentarily because it is her turn to laugh at him. His expression grows puzzled, wondering what it is that he had said, finding himself distracted by the way the Wurmple nuzzles into her cheek.

[break][break] "Okay," he says easily, glancing down at his Eevee who nods approval. The Eevee trots a long happily, waving it's tail in the air.

[break][break] Jayden follows a little more slowly, hesitant, as his fingers curl shyly in hers.

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 4:20:44 GMT
[nospaces]

Her hand took his with a gentle squeeze of reassurance, her own smile radiant as the sunshine overhead as she began to name the flowers around them as they walked further and further into the centre of the garden.[break][break]

It was an impressive thing, by all accounts: imported Galarian roses flourished in every conceivable colour, where various Butterfrees, Vivillon, and Beautiflies flitted from rose petal to rose petal.[break][break]

Then Elisabeth frowned, stopping as she let go of him to cover her mouth with a hand. "Oh no..." she murmured, concern shining in her eyes. "There was a Beedrill here."[break][break]

On the ground, a sickly Sunkern hid among the flowerbeds, the pallor of poison whitening its sunshine-yellow colour. Elisabeth knelt down to tend to it, frowning.[break][break]

"I don't have an antidote," she said, biting her lip as she turned to . "Do you? I didn't think to bring one..."[break][break]

It was, perhaps, an overly empathetic reaction to the injury of a wild Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 6:18:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
His eyes catch the sight of Galarian roses, immediately recognizing them from the casing that father had once brought home for mother. The sight of prickly thorn reflected in his father's blood-red case were also the same hue as his mother's scarlet lipstick, smiling, as she placed them into a vase.

[break][break] 'Mischa, this is not for you to touch.'

[break][break] 'Careful of the thorns,' she had said. 'Or you will bleed.'

[break][break] His gaze snaps towards when she lets out a soft, little gasp. His lips twist into a frown.

[break][break] 'An antidote?'

[break][break] "Oh, actually..." he reached into his pockets, fumbling, and pried open a small glass bottle. WYNDON could be read on it's inscription. The boy walks slowly over to the sickly creature, kneeling down to the floor. In his hands, he holds the drooping leaves gently, spraying the medicine upon it's leaves. As soon as it hits, the sunkern immediately perks up.

[break][break] A smile widens the boy's face, curved like a crescent moon.

[break][break] "I think... it worked!"

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Jayden heals Sunkern with an Antidote POG

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 23:17:21 GMT
[nospaces]

"Oh," she breathed out, eyes shining as she watched the little Sunkern's eyes flutter open, its yellow colour becoming sunshiny rather than pale and wan. "Look at that! You're a natural healer, aren't you?"[break][break]

She'd learned a lot, here and there, from her mother's discussion of herbs and plants: things for scrapes, headaches, and the like. It fascinated her, how the natural world so easily provided hurts and remedies in equal measure.[break][break]

Elisabeth's gaze slid down to the bottle in his hands, 'WYNDON' visible on its side. "What's a Wyndon?" she asked suddenly, looking up. "I don't think I've seen that company before." A finger tapped the glass, curious.[break][break]

"Your accent isn't Kalosian, either. Where are you from?" she asked, genuinely interested. "Did you bring this with you from there?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:34:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
'A natural healer?'

[break][break] Irony struck him. Despite being the son of a pharmaceutical giant, Jayden had never considered himself a natural hero. He was not a natural anything as far as he was concerned.

[break][break] And being the son of Dmitri made him feel like he definitely should not have been a healer.

[break][break] He was not good.

[break][break] "It's a pharmaceutical company back in Galar," he said, when she asked. He handed over the vial to her for further inspection, although it was empty now. "Father and I... we hail from there." It was his mother's company, technically, but everyone knew that Dmitri held the reigns. "Ballonea, specifically."

[break][break] Violet eyes lift towards hers.

[break][break] "Father and mother own Wyndon Cross Pharmaceuticals."

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 3:44:42 GMT
[nospaces]

She examined the facets of the vial he'd deposited in her hands, marveling at its lightness as he spoke. Any hesitation in his words was interpreted as natural shyness, and she visibly lit up at the mention of 'Ballonlea.'[break][break]

"Oh, I hear Ballonlea is beautiful," she said earnestly, leaning forward. "My mother painted a picture of it, once, but I haven't ever been. I want to go one day though, to see the Glimwood Tangle."[break][break]

The thought warmed her as she handed the vial back to him, beaming.[break][break]

"A pharmaceutical company sounds impressive. You must be so proud of your family and all the work they do to help people." A self-conscious laugh escaped her as she brushed a strand of blonde hair behind her hair. "We sell wine... It's not exactly as meaningful."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 6:34:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
"You know of the Glimwood Tangle?"

[break][break] The boy's eyes light up at the mere mention. Like a set of moon flowers, his attention blossoms in front of .

[break][break] "I love it. When I'm home, I always spend my free time there."

[break][break] It's where father can't reach him. Where brother can't reach him. It's the quiet space that he knows he's safe, even admist all the ghosts and fairy types.

[break][break] His expression dampens at the return of his father's company, and he bobs his head in turn. "Yes, I am." Of course he is. Father says that without their company, Galar would fall to shambles. After all, what are trainers to do without the medicine to heal them?

[break][break] "You should be proud too. Wine is collected among many," he says, blinking up at her. Jayden is too young to be a wine connoisseur himself but he knows the importance of it. "And is the cause of much joy."

[break][break] "You take something mediocre," he says, gesturing to the grape fields. "And turn it into something refined."

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 4:51:10 GMT
[nospaces]

She loved this, listening to people share the best parts of themselves with her.[break][break]

Kneeling down on the ground with hands folded primly in her lap, Elisabeth kept her attention focused on , enraptured. She found her own delight heightened by the way the inflection in his voice rose with excitement at the mention of the Glimwood Tangle.[break][break]

Though when his father's company entered their conversation, it seemed as if this transient moment of peace fled them both. A pang of guilt struck her that she had misspoke, somehow, and her mind raced with ways to somehow restore the tentative comfort that had existed between them both.[break][break]

He doesn't seem like he gets to smile often, was a sad thought that briefly came to mind, only for her to immediately chastise herself for making such a swift judgment of a stranger.[break][break]

She was no stranger to loneliness, after all.[break][break]

To her surprise, he was the one to alleviate the dark cloud that had passed over them both. A hand self-consciously strayed to her blonde hair as she smiled uneasily, glancing at the fields before them both. Dawn had passed, and now sunlight spilled its rays carelessly over all the fruit-laden vines, casting them in a sheen of gold.[break][break]

"You think so?" she managed to say, as if unsure if she was allowed to agree with him. "I'd like if that were true. There's a nice poetry to that thinking."[break][break]

A curious sort of teasing followed in the wake of this observation: "Are you a poet, then, Michail?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:40:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","iconimg"]
He nods with emphasis.

[break][break] "I do."

[break][break] Jayden says it with the certainty of a boy who has only ever learned the things that he was taught. It was only unfortunate that his teachers seemed to be his own parents.

[break][break] He had no idea of the crimes they committed — at least not yet.

[break][break] The boy finds himself mimicking her, kneeling down onto the floor and folding his hands over his knees. Sun beams danced across the fields as dawn turned into daylight.

[break][break] "A poet?" he blinks. "What is that?"

[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,372 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 23:28:21 GMT
[nospaces]

She blinked her green eyes in evident surprise, tilting her head at his question. Was poetry so unusual? She hadn't thought so, but then again, she didn't know many children her age.[break][break]

Technically, Michail was younger than her, too. Perhaps she had overestimated how much a child would know at his age?[break][break]

"Poets write... Well, they write poetry!" she started to explain, a finger twirling a curl of blonde hair as she bit her lip. "Mm, that's not a very good answer... Oh! But you know music, don't you?" she said, a genuine delight shining in her eyes as she determined this new avenue of thinking. "You know how music is this lovely, beautiful thing that stirs you to moving, to singing, to dancing? Poetry is that, but with words. Songs are a form of poetry, even!"[break][break]

The Sunkern between them nestled up comfortably against her lap, listening with a goofy smile that seemed ignorant as to what the little girl was pleasantly chattering on about.[break][break]

"Poets make you feel something," she landed on with a self-satisfied finality, reaching for 's hands to rest in her own. The fact this might be an unwanted gesture hadn't occurred to her; no one had yet taught her to fear closeness with other human beings. "Joy, sorrow, love. All the emotions you could possibly imagine are hidden in just a few carefully chosen words."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights