TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
gossip girl
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 16:21:35 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Howling Moon was a bar that used to frequent when she was an exotic dancer in Slateport. When the clubs closed, she would find herself going to the bar for a shot (well, more than just a shot) to get her mind off the night and get ready to sleep. Maybe she'd pick up a handsome guy or gal to have a bit of fun with before going to bed.[break][break]

But it'd been about a year since she'd come last. Her life with and the Orthrus gang had taken most of her time away from the scene of Slateport. Mauville was her home, and Club Olympus had all the drinks to offer her — and for free, thanks to Daddy Maggie.[break][break]

She was out an about in Slateport when she decided to stop by her old stomping grounds. Entering, she sighed as the familiarity hit her, sliding up to the bar and humming excitedly.[break][break]

"Ooh, a new boy! I haven't met you before. Did they get rid of someone while I was gone?" Jasmine asked, tilting her head and kicking her feet under the bar as she spotted the bartender.[break][break]

"How long have they been putting you to work here?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - poisonous possession

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
gossip girl
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 23:01:13 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

Fuuuck this shift was dragging. Damien had gotten here in the late afternoon and was just not in the mood for all the bullshit Howling at the Moon's customers were serving him today. [break][break]

Forgetting to pick up tabs, returning drinks, spilling shit on the floor. It was a fucking mood-killer of a night.[break][break]

He'd just gotten back behind the bar when a woman approached, overtly friendly, and asked about his employment. Damien had half a mind to unleash his pent-up frustrations on the lady, but figured that would probably hurt his tip. He bit his tongue instead.[break][break]

"I could say the same to you. Haven't seen ya around before," He commented back, leaning his elbows onto the countertop near to where she sat.[break][break]

"I've been here about seven or eight months, give or take." His tone was even and friendly, something he'd had to practice for the job. had cussed him out enough times about his customer service for some of it to stick.[break][break]

"What're ya havin'?"

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
gossip girl
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 16:31:22 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"It's been a year since I came back to these parts. Job moved, and so did I," she offered briefly, kicking her feet in the air. With her head propped on a hand, elbow resting on the counter, Jasmine looked over the bartender with intrigued green eyes.[break][break]

He was a cutie. She wondered how often the poor guy was hit on by patrons, drunk or not. It was a feeling she knew all too well.[break][break]

"That explains it, then. I haven't worked in the strip club down the street in over a year. I came here a lot to get my mind off the night."[break][break]

Jasmine tapped her chin. "I'll take a cosmo tonight."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - poisonous possession

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
gossip girl
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 18:40:50 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

"You got it." Damien went to work preparing her drink. It was something simple that a lot of the women here ordered often. In what seemed like no time at all had her requested Cosmopolitan in hand.[break][break]

"What brings you back to this neck of the woods?" She said something about stripping. At that club? The sketchy one down the street that he wouldn't be caught dead in?[break][break]

Well, everyone needed to make money somehow. He sure as shit wasn't one to judge.

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
gossip girl
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:08:10 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]She had to hand it to him, worked quickly. The drink was placed in front of her, earning a gleeful sound from the dancer as she pulled it closer and took the first sip.

"Work, believe it or not. And not at that sketchy excuse of a club," Jasmine answered, her nose wrinkling as she recounted when she had been desperately working for her cash.

Before decided to sweep her up and recruit her for ORTHRUS.

"I thought I would come by and see if the same old was here. I shouldn't be surprised hired new people, though. What's the scoop on the other guy that was working the bar before... did he get fired?" she asked nosily, her feet kicking below the bar.

[attr="class","jazztag"] | poisonous possession
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
gossip girl
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 20:37:01 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

"Who, Derrick? Pfft, actually, funny story..." Damien made a show of looking around, over his shoulder, back at the kitchen doors. The coast was clear for him to indulge in one of his favorite vices: gossip.[break][break]

"He was here for awhile, right? One of the original hires. But turns out — and you're not gonna believe this —" He paused as a couple got up from a nearby table to leave.[break][break]

Keeping their surroundings in mind, Damien lowered his voiced to confess, "Ya know that club down the street? He was bringing in girls after hours and throwing his own little party with 'em, if ya know what I mean."

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
gossip girl
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 16:17:03 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[attr="class","jazz"]"Yeah, Derrick!" Jasmine snapped her fingers, as the name matched the face once Damien mentioned the man.

Though, the tea was steaming hot, and she leaned in closer, gripping the table with white knuckles as he spoke. She waited, with bated breath, until it was spilled.

"No kidding!" she hissed, placing her elbows on the counter and propping her face up. If she had pointed ears like a dog, they'd be perked. "He did seem a little weird when I used to come by, you know. Like, making eyes and trying to see if we'd wait on him after his shift."

Jazz rolled her eyes. "What a piece of shit. Kinda gross," she said, leaning back in after thought of what could have happened on that counter top.

[attr="class","jazztag"] | poisonous possession
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.jazz] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz b] color: #a1ca8f; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.jazz u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.jazztag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]