played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 18:22:33 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music in my mind

Listening to the rundown of things Gubli might be able to do, Kara did her best to weigh her options. Honestly, once Navy talked about raising the dragon's evasion, she was pretty much set. Especially since the little bunny he had pulled out seemed to be rather speedy.

"Gubli, give yourself some cover!" She couldn't hold in her excitement as she watched her friend jump forward with a roar. As if from out of nowhere, the entire field was covered in a blistering wind, carrying sand with it that threatened to cut anything within. Anything except the gible which seemed to melt into the storm, becoming almost imperceptible amidst the howling sand.

Saying it's gonna be alright

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 20:18:27 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

This girl…[break][break]
…she’s a natural. Watching Gubli fade into the sandstorm, Navy can’t help but be impressed. Not for the first nor the last time, he looks at her, tries to see what secrets are there behind her eyes. A brain like that didn’t just appear out of nowhere. She didn’t materialize out of the aether. There’s a story there, one that led her to this moment, whether fate has her consent or not.[break][break]
Erin takes a few timid steps back, away from the whipping winds. It’s not a fun game anymore when your play partner kicks up a sandstorm. She’ll be hard pressed to find Gubli in the midst of this whipping frenzied sand.[break][break]
You’ve gotta be brave, girl.” Navy gets down on one knee and pats the Buneary on the head. She is no great beast of legend, nor is she the next big thing. She’s just a lost little girl, rescued from a bad home by and delivered there to him. Yet all the same, the man who has made a career out of being a big brother agrees with her.[break][break]
Smart play, Kara. Real smart. You were probably a trainer in your past life.” He shares his deduction with her. “But you’re not out of the woods yet! C’mon, Erin! Show ‘em how fast you are! Play Rough!”[break][break]
Erin’s off in a streak of pink light through the sandstorm. It cuts into her, but she has faith in Navy’s instructions. It’s about being a shooting star – never staying in one place for very long. Zooming across the battlefield, bouncing, hoping that somewhere along the way, she hits her opponent.[break][break]
Navy doesn’t tell her this second part, but it’s also about drawing out Gubli. Once the shark emerges, he can’t just dive back down quick as he jumps out of the sand.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 21:04:49 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising

"Get down, Gubli!" Her voice carried nothing but panic as Kara watched the pink streak plow through the sandstorm. She didn't know why, but it looked far more dangerous to the little guy than she expected and all she wanted was for him to get out of its way.

For his part, Gubli's figure disappeared entirely. Barely visible but there and the next moment simply gone. Using the storm to hide, he dug deep, getting out of the path of the rampaging rabbit and setting up to strike. With a clap, his trainer cheered as she saw him vanish, grateful that he could do what she asked and not be in trouble.

"He's amazing!"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 21:32:28 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Good thing for you that your buddy’s so good at hiding.” Navy chimes in, watching the performance of the two Pokemon. “That move’s fairy-type. Fairies are natural predators of dragons. Erin’s only a normal type, so it’s not as strong as if somethin’ like your Ralts, who’s psychic and fairy, used the move.”[break][break]
…but Navy saw the writing on the wall. Try as she might, Erin wasn’t quick enough to react to Gubli. She’s a rabbit, without a warrior’s instincts. Wanting to spare her the pain of fainting, he pulls out his pokeball and recalls her.[break][break]
I think we’re good. You’ve got the basics down really well. Think it’s safe to say that you won your first match.” Funny, this is probably the closest he’ll ever get to a traditional, conventional gym match. It feels good. All the underhanded tactics that will be part and parcel from his own gym are absent. It’s nice, in its own way.[break][break]
Congrats, champ in the making.” Punctuating the words with a thumbs up, he turns to walk out. “…we should probably get our Pokemon to a Pokemon Center to heal up, our ‘mons got kind of intense there for a second.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kara

No Preference
Pan
Wanderer
Civilian
15 height
15 height
awards
68 posts
Kara Li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kara
Kara Li
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 21:45:00 GMT
Kara Li Avatar
I keep cruising

As the man before her called the match off, Gubli poked his head out of the ground and looked around. With a soft, playful growl, he crawled out the rest of the way and ran over to Kara who was beaming happily.

"I don't know about champ," she said as she reached down to give Gubli a scratch on his head, "but that was really fun." She was so proud of Gubli and Green for being so strong, but she also knew that that's what it really was. She hadn't done anything but panic the whole time. "We're going to get stronger, though. Then I know I can be just as impressive as them." Reaching out, she gathered up her friends in her arms and gave them all a big hug while the six Pokémon all cheered in their own unique ways.

Finally, after a few moments of enjoying the cuddle, Kara pulled back and turned to look at Navy. "Pokémon Center... do they help Pokémon there? We should definitely go." Green had managed to heal up with Rair's help, and Gubli hadn't really gotten hurt, but she was happy to make sure they all got check ups in case they were sick or something.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Welcome to Hoenn [M]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 20:51:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: