Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Witch & The King [GG/Letter]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 6:55:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vesstest"]
[attr="class","vesstestbody"]

TO CILLIAN QUINN OF CIRCHESTER

The missive arrives delivered by Spectrier, nightmarish hoofbeats announcing the arrival of . The letter itself smells faintly of jasmine, a perfume that the woman who sent it had begun to favor when you last knew her in Hoenn. It is not the only thing that has changed about her, although her penmanship remains an immaculate, pristine thing to behold.[break][break]

What a dreary world we find ourselves in, old friend.[break][break]

You held no great fondness for Galar, I well suspect, although there is some joy buried in the recesses of unpleasant memory. May fate be kind enough to unearth it for you, for the days here are short and the nights are too long for my liking. They stretch endlessly, don't they? One after another. A meaningless procession of mediocrity.[break][break]

Frankly, I do not much care for Motostoke, much less Galar.[break][break]

The peasants have crowned two jesters as kings: and . Pitiful. I have more power in my small finger than they possess combined. How fortunate that the role of monarch is a dull and thankless one, or else I might be tempted to seize it by force.[break][break]

Earning the love of a nation has never been my forte, alas. I hear you did far better than me in that regard? I confess, I am curious how you are taking this second life we have been handed, old friend.[break][break]

Which mask did you decide to wear, when the past finally melted away?[break][break]

I find mine has stayed stubbornly in place, unwilling to yield. Perhaps it's simply who I am now. I cannot imagine possessing the patience to listen to the inane prattle of the citizenry; I become more irritable by the day.[break][break]

But there are things to do, I suppose. Endless battles. Endless tasks. Endless repetition. Wo-chien is as restless as I, waiting for something to happen. I don't know what. But we are impatient for it, nonetheless.[break][break]

There are precious few creatures with ambition here, dear Cil. Save for me and Bee, I suppose. I do not know what I would do if I could not speak with him, for he is the only one who does not look upon me as if I have fallen from some great height. There is a rare kinship in monstrosity.[break][break]

But he is gone often, dark rider that he is, and I must content myself with playing with dolls in my dollhouse. They break so terribly easily, and they are so very dull, it is a wonder I find any pleasure in the endeavor at all.[break][break]

I implore you: write to me. Entertain me. This age is doomed to be a dull and boring one otherwise.[break][break]

Fondly,[break]
Elisabeth, the Witch of Motostoke[break][break]

PS: I suppose I should mention I got married. Not to worry, it didn't last long. Shame I couldn't invite you and to the funeral.

[attr="class","vesstestpkmn"]

[attr="class","vesstestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest"]--accent:#D14C4C;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 13:04:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He is not prompt in his reply; Circhester's King of Shadows is a busy man. As in Rocket, where he chose to carry out what gruesome tasks could easily be delegated to others, he is far more hands-on than is required of him. But he does reply in time, for had been a dear friend in another place, another lifetime.
[break][break]

Do you find it so terrible? It seems not too different from our own, and the threats have the courtesy to be more direct than the Triad hiding in shadows.[break][break]

This is not our Galar, and in truth it was not the place that brought me misery but its people. These people have crowned me their king. I find the days pass far quicker than they did before. There is always something to do.[break][break]

We have taken the bones of what stands in place of my family home and turned them into an orphanage. It's far more the work of than my own, though I helped him rebuild the Rookery that overlooks the place. It is from its tower that I write to you. Up in the foothills, the windows have view of the city I've been set to rule. The children are fond of me. I've never wanted children, but it is different to care for those that have lost their families. I suppose I understand that loss. I still miss . Even from time to time, though I bid you keep that to yourself.[break][break]

I think Lugia misses the ocean, but she will not leave my side. Or perhaps it is the bird she covets: have you had word, in Motostoke? Our fallen foe had left behind an egg, and my husband has hatched it. She's a lovely little thing. I've always liked birds.[break][break]

You asked how I'm finding this place: I will tell you I no longer have any wish to leave. You'll forgive me for saying so, I hope, but I am in no rush to return to servitude. I wear no mask here.[break][break]

My condolences about your husband. What did he do?

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 5:50:13 GMT
[nospaces]

You surprise me, Cillian. I had thought your ambitions would be tempered in the bonds of a shield-wrought cage, but perhaps I think too meanly of the weight of a crown.[break][break]

An orphanage is a most unexpected pursuit. Children have always been so very tiresome to me. Have you the patience for them, then? Or it is more out of obligation?[break][break]

(Forgive the insensitivity; I cannot imagine remotely enjoying that endeavor whatsoever. Solitude, I think, shall ever serve me best.)[break][break]

I do not know if there is anyone I miss in Hoenn. I feel like I did, once. Sometimes it all feels like a sort of dream, doesn't it? Unreal and yet far moreso than whatever nightmare it is that we live and breathe now.[break][break]

I think it is less that I miss what was, and more that I cannot stand whatever reality this is. To be trapped here infuriates me beyond all measure.[break][break]

Sometimes in the night I dream I am imprisoned within these walls for another decade's span, a cruel man's laugh taunting my inability to set myself free. It haunts me, this futility -- a ghost that I cannot shake, no matter how much power I seize for myself.[break][break]

The man I married did nothing, this time. I never gave him a chance to.[break][break]

Fondly,[break]
Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 15:23:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

To what more could I aspire than this? There is no one to control me, now. I am practically worshipped. Tell me, how might I achieve the same in Hoenn without risking it all?[break][break]

There are certainly responsibilities and threats that come along with it, but that's true of Hoenn as well.[break][break]

I'd hardly call it insensitive to speak your mind. I've little patience for the children myself; it is mostly 's doing, though they take interest in me on occasion. I can't fathom why, save for one girl who nearly reminds me of myself as a child. She's been helping me with the birds. She is here now as I write this, in fact, though she's fallen asleep.[break][break]

What about this place troubles you so? Surely there is no one to keep you imprisoned, especially not with this new husband of yours in an early grave.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 6:21:05 GMT
[nospaces]

I did not choose Galar. This world forced itself upon me. Upon us.[break][break]

I chose the imprisonment of Rocket, and of Hoenn. I entered that cage with my eyes open, willingly. I clawed my way to what heights I possessed, on my own merits.[break][break]

Am I to be grateful that some unknown captor granted me this false freedom, simply because this path appears less cruel than the one I once walked? Am I to see that as a way for Fate to smile down on me?[break][break]

Such peace will not come for me. I envy you yours.[break][break]

I find comfort in the nightmares I conjure on my own.[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 3:33:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

You have chosen Rocket, yes, but what of before? Had you first chosen the life that led you here?[break][break]

Do not let change neuter the power I know that you possess, Elisa. You need no crown to find a purpose here. If peace is impossible, seek satisfaction in its place.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 22:17:18 GMT
[nospaces]

If peace is impossible, satisfaction is all the moreso. But I will not argue with you, Cillian. You have found the things I have not, and for that I suppose I should be grateful on your behalf.[break][break]

Whatever this world is, I suspect it has no place for me. Just as I have no use for it. By all means, offer empty platitudes suggesting otherwise, but I doubt it will change the reality of my circumstances.[break][break]

All my fondness to you and , however. I shall content myself with the company of Admin Bee, and what little use my power is to the people of Motostoke. It is better to be of use than to be nothing at all.[break][break]

When the roads clear, perhaps you can show me this new life that has given you such satisfaction. It can be nice to envy something, from time to time.[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 22:09:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]COMMS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: