Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
The Witch & The Monster [GG/Letter]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 7:37:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vesstest"]
[attr="class","vesstestbody"]

TO MATIAS SILPH OF HAMMERLOCKE

The missive arrives delivered by Spectrier, nightmarish hoofbeats announcing the arrival of . The letter itself smells faintly of jasmine, a perfume that the woman who sent it had begun to favor when you last knew her in Hoenn. It is not the only thing that has changed about her, although her penmanship remains an immaculate, pristine thing to behold.[break][break]

Silph. Morbid curiosity, I suppose, drives me to pen you this letter tonight.[break][break]

You spoke to me once about how you were a man that the world believed to be a monster, but despite that, you were never made to endure your own ruination. You crowed about your strength and your power, and I cannot help but wonder, now: how does it feel, for Hercules to become Sisyphus?[break][break]

I imagine powerlessness and futility are fairly new experiences for you. But to me, they are old friends -- as familiar to me as my own shadow, and just as impossible to shake, no matter how far one tries to outrun it.[break][break]

Then again, maybe I presume too much of you. Maybe you thrive in this new age, where power is the law of the land, and might makes right. I know that I likewise thrive in that way here, whether I want to or not. But it gets dull, does it not? Being a sword wielded in the same way, over and over, with no end to war in sight.[break][break]

You were never much for defensive stances, either, as I recall. You preferred to play the part of the aggressor. That role is something I miss as well, if I am to be frank. Far better to be the hunter than the hunted, and so on and so forth.[break][break]

You and I were always capable of amusing one another, at the very least. If you wish, we can amuse one another now.[break][break]

Should you find yourself bored and curious, write to me. For I have far too much time, and not enough ways to spend it.[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
Elisabeth, the Witch of Motostoke

[attr="class","vesstestpkmn"]

[attr="class","vesstestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest"]--accent:#D14C4C;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 11:30:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

Florist,[break][break]

It has been too long. I admit I did not expect to ever hear from anyone familiar again, let alone you, of all people.[break][break]

You speak of power and might—two things that once mattered to me. Now, not so much. Believe it or not, I have found a new purpose, and it is one that helped me realize how futile our struggles were.[break][break]

What were we ever fighting for?[break][break]

I now live to serve my King. We are happy in Hammerlocke. Well, as happy as one can be during these times. But our walls are strong and our people are safe, and that is more than I could ever ask for.[break][break]

Perhaps someday it will be safe enough to travel. If such a day comes, I do hope you would pay me a visit. I miss our friendship. Were we ever friends?[break][break]

Will you be my friend, Elisabeth?[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 3:22:18 GMT
[nospaces]

Silph.[break][break]

I see no matter what I do, all I will ever be to you is 'the florist.' Perhaps that should comfort me, that some things always stay the same.[break][break]

Should I admit I'm disappointed you sound so at peace? It's maddening, how many seem to have found contentment in our circumstances. Increasingly, I believe I alone find frustration in our current state of events.[break][break]

How touching that you care for the plight of your people. I cannot say I feel the same about my own city.[break][break]

What makes Hammerlocke any different? What makes it a place to amuse, rather than a place of relentless drudgery? Or is it only your delusion that makes it so?[break][break]

I wonder.[break][break]

What is friendship, really? More often than not, I find my life has a drought of such a thing. The few friends I have earned in recent years are all now gone, for various reasons; some I see every time I venture out of my home, but we are nothing but strangers to one another, now.[break][break]

What would my friendship mean to you, if you had it?[break][break]

It is something that is discarded easily by most, I assure you.[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
Elisabeth, the Witch of Motostoke

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vesstest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vesstest .vesstestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:14:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

Florist,[break][break]

Your friendship would mean the world to me.[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:16:35 GMT
[nospaces]

Do you mock me?[break][break]

Humor me, then. Which world would you stake on this friendship: this new one, or the one we have lost and left behind?[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:17:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

Both.[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:19:40 GMT
[nospaces]

I've seen how you treat the earth.[break][break]

Neither you nor I have ever been kind to our worlds. The past or the present.[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:34:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

You're right. But I have been doing my best to be kind to the world we find ourselves in now. There is beauty for those who know where to look.[break][break]

Have you found it?[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 4:43:04 GMT
[nospaces]
Silph,[break][break]

Beauty is a strange thing. You can describe the color of a flower to the blind, but they'll still only understand the softness of its petals, or the sweetness of its scent.[break][break]

I have been blind to most beauty for some time now, but the memory of it is faint and lingers.[break][break]

Have your eyes been opened to it in this new world, then?[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 5:25:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

Yes. I hope one day you'll be able to see the world as I do now.[break][break]

Is there anything I can do to help?[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2023 5:30:41 GMT
[nospaces]

"Come, take my hand," whispers the wave to the victim that drowns in the swell of its whirlpools. "I will carry you to shore."[break][break]

What reason have I to believe in any help you'd offer me?[break][break]

You wished me dead, once.[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:05:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

Those were different times. The man that once threatened you, that once tried to kill you, that man no longer exists.[break][break]

Come to Hammerlocke and see for yourself. Our King guarantees your safety.[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:10:36 GMT
[nospaces]

One of your kings -- King -- utterly despises me. What of the other?[break][break]

I find it strange to think that would welcome me in your home unless I had something to offer him in return.[break][break]

That is the nature of friendships like ours, Matias, isn't it? Transactional. The moment I cease to be useful, my safety is no longer a guarantee.[break][break]

Surely things have not changed that much since then?[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 10:43:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

would welcome you because you would be my guest. My friend, perhaps.[break][break]

I am not after anything from you. All I want is to apologize and for a chance to make up for what I once put you through.[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Matias[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 5:34:39 GMT
[nospaces]

You place me in a peculiar predicament. For reason suggests I should refuse you, but curiosity insists that I see just how much you have changed.[break][break]

Here is the compromise I have settled on.[break][break]

When I have something of value to bring Hammerlocke, I will come as you suggest and offer it to its kings. Should you still wish to see me at that time, I will allow that audience between us.[break][break]

I wonder how much change can occur in the span of time we have spent apart. A significant amount, it appears.[break][break]

~Elisabeth

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]