jayden cross
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 5:19:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"]

lilycove city was not a place that jayden found himself frequenting often; however, when there was a swordsmith recommended by so many of rocket's higherups — , — he found it within himself to pay her a visit.

[break][break] this time, he did not trapspese the city streets under the ruse of wyndon's pharmaceutical ceo.

[break][break] no, when the rocket admin stepped into the establishment, it was under that of . he wore a simple black shirt and pants, his bright violet eyes cast into the darkness of the room.

[break][break] "?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break] + INTREPID SWORD
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 22:41:18 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Bits and pieces and weird science
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]After had walked into Aurelie's shop a few months ago and taken her breath away with both the shock of recognition and the extravagance of his order, the red-haired smith had made more of an effort to familiarize herself with the names and faces of Rocket's current leadership. She didn't want to risk the possibility of mistaking a high-ranking Rocket member ever again. Especially when it could be remedied by a scan of some databases and dossiers during her occasional visits to the Rocket sub.

So, when the slender man in the black shirt and pants opened the door to her shop and stepped inside, Aurelie caught her breath in surprise. But not uncertainty, not this time. As he came closer, she got up from where she'd been sitting behind the front desk and bowed her head to the man in a respectful greeting, before nodding affirmatively when he spoke her name.

"That's me," the red-haired smith said evenly, glad her voice stayed steady despite the sudden hammering of her heart.

Before he—or she, for that matter—could say anymore, Aurelie quickly walked around him and headed to the front door. She glanced outside through the glass for a second and then, with a swift, decisive gesture, flipped the hanging "Open" sign to "Closed". Then she shut the door firmly behind her and latched it securely, ensuring as much privacy as she could manage before they started talking business.

Only then did she turn around to face . As she'd done with the underboss, Aurelie bowed low and then straightened, giving him a warm smile. "Now, we can talk with some measure of peace and quiet, hopefully," she said by way of explanation, gesturing to the empty shop all around them.

"It's always an honor to have my shop visited by someone so high-ranking in the organization," she continued cautiously in a low voice. She bit her lip, before deciding not to name any names, not directly, at least. "How can the Iron Lady Forge help you, admin? Is there something I can do for you today?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: Intrepid Sword [RR]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 21:39:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] the crimson-red hair is unmistakable, even in the light of the shop, and jayden spots it immediately.

[break][break] he watches as she closes the door and puts the 'closed' sign up, remaining silent even as she bows low to him. there is a level of discomfort on his face, and he opens his mouth to say that it's not needed, before remembering himself why he was here in the first place.

[break][break] "your work is very well regarded," he says instead, with a nod, referring to the recommendations given to him by and . "i wanted to take a look for myself."

[break][break] "do you have a display of your work? i would like to purchase some knives for my collection."

[break]

[break] + INTREPID SWORD
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 22:20:16 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]With her single eye trained intently on the admin's face to read his expressions and intents, Aurelie couldn't help but smile a little with rueful sympathy when she noticed what looked like an expression of discomfort or awkwardness flicker across his face after she bowed. She almost wondered if she should apologize, but it wasn't like he could blame her for being cautious and formal at their first meeting. Still, it was always nice to see these little signs of humanity and normality in the Rocket leadership, when they often seemed like faceless enigmas to her otherwise.

Then her brows drew together in confusion and consternation when the admin asked to see a display of her work, while standing in the middle of her shop, surrounded by glass display cases showing an array of her handcrafted knives, utensils, and various tools for sale.

"I...uh... Yes, I've got plenty of samples of my work that I'd be happy to show you," she managed to say.

Beckoning for the admin to follow her, Aurelie walked over to the nearest display case, whose top shelf held an assortment of gleaming chef's knives laid on a sheet of rich black velvet. The size, length, and craftsmanship varied from knife to knife. Some were longer, wider, or more tapered than others, with different point shapes or curvatures; some were mono-steel, while others displayed the telltale rippling patterns of many-layered folded Damascus steel.

However, they were all of equally excellent quality, of course—though none were quite as exquisite as the chef's knife that she had made for Cillian Quinn, with its strikingly beautiful River of Flame pattern—because she would never display anything less than a stellar piece for customers to see.

"These are chef's knives, made to be a versatile and powerful tool in the kitchen for a wide variety of tasks, from slicing, chopping, mincing, and julienning to removing joints or cutting through meat," explained Aurelie, gesturing toward the row of shining steel blades. "And here below it, there's paring knives and dining knives, like steak knives."

Clearing her throat, she then pointed toward a wooden shelf carved with leaf and vine motifs against the wall next to her. "Over there, I have survival knives. So, the type of knives you might take camping, hunting, or just for utility. They're great for chopping, carving, fire-starting, and any other type of field work you might find yourself doing in the wilderness."

There were other tools—scissors, scalpels, razors, axes—that she could have moved on to mentioning, but Aurelie glanced back at the admin with a thoughtful expression. Leaning forward conspiratorially, she added, "I also offer more tactical combat knives and even swords or other types of weapons, on special commission. Those can take longer to make, but only because I take extra care to make sure they're perfect for whatever use you have in mind."

Folding her arms, she tilted her head to one side. "Are you looking for any types of knives in particular? Or would you like to look at anything I have here at closer range?"

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 20:55:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] ever curious, jayden followed mutely, his footfalls completely silent as they glided across the floor.

[break][break] all around them were several glass display cases, each showing an array of swords, knives, utensils and various tools. none of them interested jayden, however. he did not want to see what was on display, what was given to the average person. he assumed that whatever it was that she had in her store - whatever it was that had impressed the likes of people like or - was meant to be hidden away.

[break][break] his head tilted as he viewed the chef's knives on display. each of them were just as she said, an excellent display of quality. but he was not looking for cooking utensils.

[break][break] (after all, he was only a modest chef. he liked following recipes - and as long as it was sharp enough to cut meat, it was a fine enough knife for him to wield in the kitchen.)

[break][break] his gaze drifted towards the survival set.

[break][break] he did not plan on camping anytime soon.

[break][break] her third option, however, was intriguing. his eyes lit up with interest — perhaps the first modicum of emotion that he would show in her modest shop.

[break][break] "that would be best but first," he said, looking down at the case and eying a particular set of damascus knives. "do you have a favorite?"

[break] + INTREPID SWORD
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 0:48:04 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie's face lit up at the admin's query, even as she pressed her lips together and creased her brow in deep, reflective thought over the difficult question. "Ooh! Good question! Though I'm curious—are you asking what my favorite combat knife is or my favorite knife in general?"

Without even waiting for him to reply, she went on, smiling wryly, "I'm going to guess, though, that you meant combat blades, judging from the way you didn't look twice at the chef's knives or hunting knives. In that case..."

She pursed her lips and then shook her head with a laugh. "It's so hard to pick a favorite! I have favorites, for sure, and preferences, but just one favorite? I can't decide!"

Deciding this might be a conversation that would be best to have even further out of the public eye, the red-haired smith gestured for the admin to follow her toward her workshop. Aurelie swung open the door and held it open for him as she explained, "I don't really keep examples of such work around my shop. They're always special commissions for specific clients, so I hand-deliver or ship them to the client as soon as they're completed."

She closed the door firmly behind them and ushered him further into the high-ceilinged, well-ventilated room lined with worktables and populated with anvils, propane forges, and other forging equipment. "So, I have no samples or display cases of such work that I could show you. Only sketches and photos, if you're interested in perusing those. But to answer your question..."

Aurelie crossed her arms and tilted her head to one side thoughtfully. "I'm a big fan of tanto blades, especially the modern style used for tactical knives, with that unmistakable angular tip. It makes them great for stabbing or slicing, which I really enjoy.

"I also favor double-edged daggers,"
she went on, "even though they're more difficult and painstaking to make, because of the double edges. Most knives are single-edged, of course, so you only have to worry about shaping the edge geometry of the one cutting edge.

"With daggers, though, both edges must be sharpened and perfectly symmetrical. But that, along with its acute taper and sharp point, make the blade very versatile."

Rolling her single eye slightly, she added with a shrug, "I know bowie knives are very popular in Unova, but I've never found them very interesting. Maybe it's just because they feel so common and overdone. Their clip point also feels...more fragile to me than a dagger's spear point or the classic drop point, and who wants to worry about a knife tip lodging or cracking in a fight?"

A faint smirk curled her lips as she concluded, "And finally, I admit I have a bit of a weakness for curved blades, like sabers, scimitars, falcatas, karambits, and kukris. They're so visually striking! And it makes them uniquely good at slashing and chopping, so they can inflict extremely deep cuts with even a short swing."

She hesitated for a moment before adding, "If I can blow my own trumpet for a moment, I am rather fond of the concealed knife inside a pen that I made for...well, an underboss." Thankfully, had also seemed quite fond of it. "It could write just like a normal pen, but the casing could be removed to reveal a small but razor-sharp blade. It was very unique, though, and not something I plan to make often."

Aurelie waved a hand airily and shrugged again. "But I could go on forever about this! I hope that's enough of a lecture for now, though. What about you? Do you have a favorite type of knife or sword, sir?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 16:06:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] "well —"

[break][break] before jayden can offer his thoughts, the blacksmith launches quickly into a description all on her own. this suits jayden just fine — for as much as 's face lights up at the mere mentions of her weapons, his own also glows with such incandescent desire. it is like a child watching his favorite tv show, the way that he listens to the ever-enchanting speak about her favored craft.

[break][break] his head tilts as she goes on about all the different types of blades and knives, some of which he had in his own collection. tanto blades in particular, he remembered receiving one as a gift on his sixteenth birthday from his father.

[break][break] "a pen?" curiosity lights up his eyes at the mention of concealed carry. while jayden personally did not enjoy them — a blade deserved to be seen and admired — he did admit the usefulness of such an item. "which underboss did you make it for?" either or would have use for such an item, he thought.

[break][break] when it's his turn for questioning, jayden gives a subtle nod.

[break][break] "well.. you've named quite a few that i do enjoy. i do like a good curved blade or double-edged dagger." the latter most especially, if one were to look at his private collection. "for the field, though, since i like ghost types i have an armory of duoblades. i quite like dual wielding weapons. often times, the craft must be perfected as to make sure each individual blade is not unbalanced."

[break] + INTREPID SWORD
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,025 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 4:02:17 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Not only had the admin listened to her entire tirade on knives and swords without interrupting her once or looking bored, but–if anything—he looked increasingly excited, even enraptured, the more she spoke. He didn't even seem to mind that she'd thoughtlessly cut him off in the midst of answering her question. And when he did respond, his answer was thoughtful, knowledgeable, and appreciative.

If she weren't trying to behave like a poised professional, Aurelie probably would've broken into a happy dance then and there. Thankfully, she managed to restrain herself and merely flashed a brilliant, grateful smile at Jayden. The thought crept irresistibly into her mind: I like this man.

"I'm so sorry for getting so carried away and chattering on like that," she apologized. "You're more patient with me than I deserve!"

When he asked about which underboss had requested the concealed pen-blade, Aurelie hesitated for a moment, worrying about the confidentiality of her customers. Then she decided she was being foolish. Rocket's leaders were all colleagues; there would be little point in hiding this information.

"The concealed pen knife was for Underboss Quinn," she confirmed. "I think he liked the idea of a weapon that no one would expect. Not to mention the fact that he could also use it to write."

Then her single eye went wide as Jayden described his own taste in blades. She smiled in agreement and approval when he expressed his own preference for curved blades and double-edged daggers. Then her eyebrow rose in surprised appreciation at his mention of his Doublade armory.

"Dual-wielding..." Aurelie echoed softly, her face growing distant as she pictured it. "Now, that would be impressive—both to wield and to make. I've crafted matching knives and daggers before, and it was very hard to make them perfectly identical and symmetrical. Making two perfectly matched swords... Wow."

Aurelie drifted off for a moment to think about it, and then to envision Jayden wielding them. Her face softened in a quietly captivated expression. Then she rapidly shook her head, as if to clear it, and cleared her throat, turning to face the admin before her.

"So, what do you wish of me, sir? What did bring you to my shop?" she asked, crossing her arms in what she fondly imagined was a dignified, businesslike manner. "Now that you've not only seen my shop but also heard me ramble on for far too long, are you interested in some sort of custom commission?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:49:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] "cil —" he starts with surprise. "underboss quinn?

[break][break] there is something like affection in his eyes as he repeats the name, a hint to the closeness that the two share, before the admin's face falls back into neutrality.

[break][break] "that's very clever," he says, though it's difficult to tell if his positive appraisal is for the blacksmith herself or the underboss.

[break][break] when the conversation shifts to his taste, jayden's voice rises slightly. his enthusiasm is well marked by the slight increase in his tone. while it could not quite be explained as a fervor, as had been true for moments ago, it was more than enough emotion in the normally expressionless admin that it should have been clue enough.

[break][break] "i can show you sometime if you want," he said, trying to keep the eagerness out of his voice. it would've been unprofessional. but he couldn't quite help himself.

[break][break] the admin tilted his head in thought as she asked what he desired of her. honestly, jayden could not say — not for sure. half the reason he had come in was because of the high words of rocket brass, and the other half his own curiosity.

[break][break] "i have been looking for a new blacksmith," he says eventually. "i was hoping it would be you."

[break][break] "i have some thoughts on what i really want but for now, i would like a basic dagger."

[break][break] they could start there, and then jayden could truly assess her work.

[break][break] he could see if she was really worth the name she hid behind.

[break] + INTREPID SWORD
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
bonnie and clyde [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:39:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: