awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
rock candy [m][c/sven] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 22:27:48 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar

Everyone has a hyperfixation or two, and though Desiree was known for her prolific interests in music production, crystalline structures were a close second. It all started when she had her trip to the Kalos Countryside Rehab Center; her bunkmate was into that metaphysical healing stuff with gemstones, and though she couldn't quite grasp that kind of thing at first, her box of shiny rocks was extremely alluring. Throughout those months, she studied the different types of gemstones because she had nothing else better to do. Well, other than getting quote on quote sober- and she stuck to that tiny hyperfixation. Now all she wanted was to find a few on her own, as that would be a true keepsake for her arrival to Hoenn.

Though she originally wished to go on a crystal hunt with exclusively her Cleffa, as she was aware of the species' rumored ties with meteors, Desiree thought this would be the perfect outing to meet with an old friend. She hadn't seen Sven in years, but the times they spent together in Kalos were nothing but a joy- but so much has changed since then, she couldn't help but worry that he may have changed like she did. Hopefully for the better rather than the worst. With a few exchanged texts the date was decided; midday on the first of July, Meteor Falls.

Holding her Cleffa in her arms as she would walk down the rocky path that led to the entrance to the falls, Doublade floating around her as a defense mechanism against paranoia, the pink-haired idol would find a smooth stone formation and hop on top of it, ready to wait for her old friend to arrive. She wondered just how easy the crystals and stones would be able to be removed from their natural growths, if they were to find any in the first place. Hopefully an abandoned pickaxe or two would be laying around, waiting to be used once again. That would be nice; but if not, Doublade would surely be able to do the trick.

Removing a tiny bundle of rock candy from a container in her rather oversized purse, which was shaped as a strawberry, she would raise one of the multi-colored sticks to her lips and crunch, awaiting Sven's arrival.

tags:
notes: WEEEE

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 20:26:43 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
"Yo, long time no see!"

The wound up scientist practically launched himself at the pinkette and tightened his arms around her in a bear hug. He was always thrilled to meet up with old friends and see where life had brought them so far. It seemed Desiree was in good spirits, but the grip she had on her Cleffa carried something of fear. Like she held the small pokemon close as if she was protecting it (or perhaps it was meant to protect her.) Maybe she was afraid to drop the creature? Sven often gave the benefit of the doubt with things of that nature, not eager to assume in certain instances.

Slow and steady, his Rampardos followed behind. It seemed to be the pokemon he chose for this particular job at the moment, but he had a plethora of others he could swap out to. Sven backed up and gave the large dinosaur-like creature a pat on its tough head and wrapped an arm around its neck, standing on his tiptoes to reach the Rampardos.

"This is my buddy Zircon, he's helped me out of a few tough situations before so this time, I figure I'll return the favor and let him play around with these rocks! How about your little friends there?"

Sven nodded towards the Cleffa and Doublade that Desiree had out. While he knew Des more along the music scene, he didn't know her much as a trainer. So while the reunion was nice, he felt as though it was a reintroduction. The two pokemon she had with her differed greatly, but both seemed to suit. Maybe it was the pink in the Doublade's sash and the entirety of pink that made up the Cleffa.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 20:52:15 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Arms extended in full as the words and sight of Sven would appear to reciprocate the friendly launch, one of those bubbly squeals of delight would emanate from Desiree, excited more than ever to see an old friend. Cleffa, on the other hand, would experience more of the middle of an ice cream sandwich scenario, but would attempt to hug both of them during its unintentionally restrained disposition, laughing with joy. It wasn't like the fairy type had ever met the fellow musician, but hugs were hugs! Bobbing down to sit on Desiree's shoe after the two would quit the fairy sandwich, the pink pokemon would begin to peer towards Sven in fascination.[break][break]

"It's so good to see you again; and hiii Zircon, nice to meet you~! ♡" She'd exclaim in fascination, raising her hand out for it to take a sniff or rub up, or nothing at all, whatever was necessary to make the pokemon feel more comfortable. Though she had never spotted one of these fossil-type pokemon in the wild ever, Desiree had recognized it from somewhere- but it wasn't easily placeable. It was most likely a blessing that she had been unable to realize that her father's archaeology cohorts had companions of the same species. Even though it was definitely a more intimidating one, Sven's was, well, with Sven. And she wasn't getting over how nice it was to see him, especially in these foreign lands.[break][break]

Lighting up a cigarette and taking a drag, the pinkette would pick up the Cleffa and hold it to get a clearer picture of Sven, Honedge following suit in its movement. "This is Starlight the Cleffa, and this is Divine the Doublade! They both insisted to come with us to Meteor Falls, I believe this little one wants to find some meteor bits." Starlight would raise her hands outward toward the musician within Desiree's arms, expressing just how excited she was for a new friend and crystalline trip.[break][break]

"Shall we get going in? I'm so excited to catch up. ♡ Oh, and I brought some rock candy if you'd like~!" Picking up the box that was upon the resting rock, she would open it and stretch it out towards Sven. Purse in check on her shoulder, she was all ready for a gemstone hunt- and not the ones made of sugar.

[break][break]

NOTES

- rock candy offering! ♡♡♡

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 2:23:19 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
Oh no, the Cleffa was enough to melt his heart. Starlight had a certain charisma to her that left the scientist 'aww'ing and wanting more of the animated fairy-type. While the Cleffa had cuteness to its persona, his Rampardos had plenty of tough factor to itself. He reached up and gave the dinosaur's maw a playful pat. Though the offer of rock candy certainly didn't go overlooked as his expression lit up and perused the box. They were all the same when it came down to it -- nothing but sugar -- but he liked to think the colors signified a differing one. Blue was his favorite and always would be. Once he took it and nibbled at the candy, the familiar taste of cotton candy coated his tongue. He hadn't had rock candy in forever but it still offered that touch of nostalgia.

"Thanks!" he complimented. "As far as excavating goes, let's start towards the opening and slowly work our way in. We don't want to risk a cave-in. I don't think your rock candy supply will hold on for long if that's the case."

A morbid joke, but a joke nonetheless. Sven lead the party forward and grabbed a hardhat from one of the nearby stations before he fastened it on. While he hated the helmet hair he'd no doubt end up with, he knew safety always came first. Rampardos' head was strong enough to withstand whatever came its way, but he didn't hesitate one bit to find something small for the Cleffa and one for Desiree. Once he returned, he offered the helmets out to the pair and flashed a thumbs up at the Doublade. Given the creature didn't exactly have a head, it seemed pointless to find it a helmet too.

Tools were located within the caves, and Sven was quick to snatch up a pickaxe and a chisel and hammer set. He figured the first would be better for Desiree to swing about and would save her fingers the trouble of being smacked with a hammer. He knelt down and carefully began to chip at some of the rock a bit further in from the entrance. While he was sure that plenty of folks had dug through before, he decided it best to let no stone, proverbial or otherwise, left unturned.

"Think we can find something Starlight might like? She seems pretty pumped!" he beamed. "Any particular crystals we're searching for? Or will any do?"

It was only natural he asked for specifics. He figured gem hunt meant something broad, but he knew Cleffa had a preference for certain types.

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 6:55:54 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Delighted in her old friend's partaking in the arts of eating her rock candy, she'd raise one of the pink ones up to her lips and crunch, holding the stick in her hand as they would advance toward the cavern entrance and she would listen attentively. The thought of a cave-in was indeed concerning, a thought that she had not quite given time for when taking on this little gemstone excavating mission; maybe the cavern systems in Hoenn were more brittle and fragile in comparison to their Kalosian counterparts. Only time and mining could tell, though she'd somewhat bury those morbid thoughts to avoid freaking herself out for potentially no reason.[break][break]

"That's a good idea, it would be pretty embarrassing to have to call for help if we got stuck~! ♡" Joking alongside him, Cleffa would look in curiosity toward the entrance to the cave as Sven dipped out and returned quickly with supplies. Slipping the tiny little baby-sized hardhat on Cleffa's head, which would sit securely between her horns, Desiree would begin to laugh at the sight as she'd follow suit in slipping hers on and tapping it to make the light on the front wiggle around. Pickaxe in hand, courtesy of her old friend, she would look around whilst sticking to his side as they would enter.[break][break]

Raising the pickaxe upwards a few feet away from Sven once inside, she'd knock it against a little divvy in the rocks, leaving a rather small cataclysm in the natural formation. It was a rather weak hit, but nevertheless, it could potentially have a few crystalline formations deeper, so there was no harm in trying. Starlight would jump in joy as Desiree would continue to chip away, slowly excavating as she was rather weak in the arms. "Starlight loves rose quartz and meteorite fragments but knowing her, she's gonna be so happy when we find something and let her hold it ♡," she'd respond with a smile, working up a sweat as she'd chip away at the rock, ".. but liike, how've you been holding up in Hoenn?"[break][break]

She wasn't quite sure how long Sven had been in Hoenn in comparison to her, but she was sure it was for much, much longer. Curious and enthused, she'd look over every now and then to make sure Sven was doing alright in his excavating endeavors as they would talk. For now, the cave seemed anything but unstable, but that fear of a cave-in slowly made itself known in her mind with each hit of her pickaxe. Cleffa wasn't scared though, she was too busy cheering on the trainers.

[break][break]

NOTES

- lmk if anything needs a fix! <3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 21:48:05 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
With the gems in mind, Sven gave a nod. He'd try to find something more along the Cleffa's preference, but with Desiree's assurance that the fairy would be happy with anything, he gave a chuckle and nodded to show he understood. Seemed the pokemon just wanted to be involved was all. As Desiree put her all into the swing of the pickaxe, Sven watched and furrowed his brows a bit. She was going to tire herself up if she kept it up in the way that she swung the tool so freely. The brunette hopped to full height and gave the pickaxe a firm pat where he thought was best to place her hand.

"Try to keep a grip up towards the head of the pickaxe and use that to control the strength of the tool. Keep your other hand low to control the swing a bit to start and maintain balance the rest of the way."

To reassure her, Sven flashed the pinkette a thumbs up and went back to his own attempt to chip something out. No surprise that it seemed the veins had run dry. Perhaps it would do the pair better to venture deeper in. For now, he gave the Cleffa a smooth stone he'd managed to dig out with the hammer and chisel. Sven dusted himself off and then fell silent. How had Hoenn been thus far?

"Not bad honestly!" he shrugged. "We did have a moment in time where the region was shielded off from the outside. I never did get any answers whether or not it was to keep something from leaving or entering, but I'll be honest, I haven't had any contact with my family since."

Despite the happy-go-lucky disposition that Sven radiated, there was a faint sense of sadness in his tone. Though he was quick to change the subject before that detail could be pointed out. With a huff of his chest, he continued forward and jerked his head a bit to instruct Desiree to follow him.

"How far in did you want to go? I'm down to be a risktaker if you are, but let's try to be sensible yeah?"

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 0:01:32 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sven was anything but wrong; with each of her hits, she was getting a bit more tired, determination there but technique lacking. Breaths becoming the tiniest but tiresome, Desiree would nod intently and look down where he pointed, readjusting the grip. It was already feeling a bit lighter in relation to the previous unintentional muscle strain.[break][break]

"You're right, this kinda thing is a workout~!" Sweat would drip from the lining of the hardhat as she'd begin to dig a bit less erratically, though nothing would present itself from within the rock. She was grateful for Sven's guidance; this was an odd job for her, something she had no experience in prior. At least, other than cracking open geodes with the fancy lil' machine thing or a sledgehammer. Going to crystal shops was her forte![break][break]

Pausing for a moment to listen to his remark about the once-existing barrier; she had never heard of such a thing, and though curious, the fact that he couldn't contact his family was empathetically heartbreaking. "That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that about your family," Desiree's eyes would look down at the breakage of the wall and then deeper before meeting his eyes once more, "..is it like, a conspiracy theory? Like.. what if something crazy was here ♡?" If Cleffa's species had allegedly arrived on a meteor, there was no telling what else could have.[break][break]

Looking down deeper into the cavern, it appeared to consist of a few stalagmites and stalactites; crystals had to be down there. The thought of running into an alien due to their previous concept was indeed there in her fears, but those were kiddo thoughts. As for Cleffa, she was down for anything. Holding the gift that Sven had given her tightly in her little pink palms, she would hop up and down in excitement.[break][break]

"Yeah, we can go a ways deeper~! I trust your judgment. ♡" She'd pick up the pickaxe and hold it resting on her shoulder, ready to continue on. Once she'd near the manifestations of rock spires from the ceiling and floor, all eyes would be on the potential prizes hidden behind the walls. Desiree hoped she'd got that technique down, excavating from the walls in much more of a reinforced fashion. If an alien were to show up though, she'd scream.

[break][break]

NOTES

- she's having a bimbo alien-fearing moment

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 16:21:12 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
As the two made their way further into the cave, Sven couldn't help but flash Desiree a reassuring smile. He certainly had a habit of putting on a brave face for other people. A dismissive wave of his hand allowed him to show the pinkette that the discussion wasn't enough to perturb him any. (That much was a lie, but he wasn't here to sulk, he was here to reconnect with a friend.) Once they found themselves deep enough in the cave, Sven knelt down before a more enriched fissure and began to slam the chisel and hammer against the opening.

"I don't think their disappearance is any sort of conspiracy theory, but I do think a lot of things going on here might have a deeper meaning," he insisted. "And that's why I want to look into them, to understand what's so special about Hoenn."

After a handful of pounds of the hammer against the chisel, he managed to break out a fine piece of stalactite and soon offered it to Desiree's Cleffa to hold onto. It was simply in the way of the true vein that he wanted to break into. But it was enough to keep the fairy type occupied for now, he hoped. Though as the two began to hammer and pick away at the rock, it had been enough to disturb the deeper parts of the cave. Some loose formations of stalactite that hung above on the ceiling of the cave began to crumble and come down.

Before it could even dare to hit the trainers below, Sven's Rampardos made a mad rush and slammed its rock hard head into the dangerous, pointed shards that attempted to rain down. The impact had been enough to send the stalactite flying as it soon embedded itself into the walls to the other side of the pair. Sven stopped to reach up and give his Rampardos an appreciative pat on its face.

"Thanks buddy, that was a close call."

Sven took it as a warning to be a bit more careful. His taps were a bit more light as he began to break into crystalline in an attempt to find something worthwhile. When he finally broke through, Sven made the bold choice to reach into the fissure and dig out what he'd managed to find. It was hard to make out, but he figured the stone served some kind of purpose. If Desiree could chip away at it, maybe she could see what lay within the larger chunk of crystal.

"Hey, I think this might be one of those stones that's said to help make pokemon evolve. Do you want to try and break it open?"

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 3:06:49 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You think so?" She'd encourage his thoughts of there being deeper meanings to things as she'd continue to hack away at the crystalline chunk, breaking it free. It exposed a thunderstone; at this point, Cleffa's hands were becoming so full, especially with the stalactite Sven had handed her. Though, as she'd look towards where more deposits may have been exposed, she'd wonder about that thought of deeper stuff. Symbolism and a chain reaction of events- Hoenn was seeming like it was something out of a novel in comparison to Kalos with the amount of action filling the streets and beyond, especially with all she had been seeing in news articles.[break][break]

Amidst her zoned-out state of thinking of things unfolding in the region, strange things, the reverberation of their hits in tandem caused some of the hanging spires of stone to fall; Desiree would gasp when she heard the stones shift, that cracking noise, but when Sven's Rampardos came to action she sighed a sigh of relief. That was some scary stuff, but that was what they had bargained for when they decided to go deeper into the hole in the ground.[break][break]

Turning towards Sven as he approached, the pinkette's eyes would light up at his offer, quickly taking the heavy chunk from his arms- though, it was really fucking heavy, so it kinda fell at her feet when she tried to carry it. "Ooh, yes~! ♡ Don't mind me, just dropping shit everywhere!" She'd laugh, crouching down at the dropped geode to give it a few firm hits with the technique he had taught her. Even if that was a bit clumsy, she was the type to laugh it off instead of making a pathetic excuse.[break][break]

Firm yet sturdy hits of hers would reverberate against the geode, and before long, she had managed for it to crack open. Letting out a bit of an excited squeal when its shine exposed itself, Starlight the Cleffa would begin to stare at the evolution stone in awe. "Sven, you were right~! ♡ It's an evolution stone, alright."

[break][break]

NOTES

- owo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights