he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 13:13:48 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner slid into one of the booths at LIBERTY BURGER, a famous Unovan burger joint in the lower district of Slateport City. The waitress who'd led him there put two menus on the table, one for him and one for his partner for the night, .[break][break]

The pair had just finished another operation for the Pokémon League and had agreed to grab something to eat before returning to Ever Grande City. A shared meal was the perfect opportunity to discuss something else, too, that was on both their minds.[break][break]

Gunner picked up the menu, which was a single, long sheet of paper laminated in plastic. One of the corners was dog-eared, and one side of the menu had a distinct stain that looked like it had once been ketchup.[break][break]

"Apparently this is the best place for Unovan burgers in Slateport," the blonde man said to Serena without looking up from the menu. Besides the signature sandwich of that region, the restaurant also offered hot wings, fries, and other meals that promised grease and heartburn.[break][break]

"Their Castelia City sauce is supposed to be really good."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 12:05:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Just as things had been before her last major endeavor, Serena had agent Graves as her little baby-sitter for her 'important' league missions. Except before, Serena would've felt mildly annoyed, amused, or slightly apathetic to it all. Now she was struggling to keep focus due to intense feelings of desire for the man now across from her. [break][break]

It wasn't so bad that she would pounce on him at any given chance or anything. There was something there. Something that told her it wouldn't work but yet the residual feelings were still there. Serena just couldn't make heads or tails of it. Ever since that last excursion she'd been left with blistering headaches and walking around with her mind in a bit of a fog. [break][break]

Not to mention the restlessness. She couldn't get any sleep because every time she closed her eyes she was plagued by the vivid images of a time way less advanced than their own. 'You've finally gone mad, Malcolm.' is what she ended up telling herself. So she did the usual, made do and tried her best to just ignore it all. It would go away eventually right?[break][break]

Except uncharacteristically after their mission tonight, Mr. Stuck-up-with-a-rod-up-my-ass-angsty-pants agent Graves, invited her out to dinner. It wasn't anything special, just a burger joint that she'd seen buzzing about on social media lately. Still, this was something agent Graves would never do. At least, that's what she thought before. Once the unlikely pair was settled Serena began to peruse the menu, her stomach lightly growling now that the scent of greasy food was in the air.[break][break]

"Apparently this is the best place for Unovan burgers in Slateport," Gunner said suddenly. Serena slowly glanced up from her menu and stared at him suspiciously. What was going on? Was he...attempting small talk with her? The agent Graves?! "Their Castelia City sauce is supposed to be really good."[break][break]

Serena was left blinking at him, absolutely flabbergasted by what she was hearing and seeing right now. Suddenly, before she could think any better, she felt herself reaching out to place the back of her hand against Gunner's forehead. "Are you alright? You don't have a fever or anything right?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mission: post-gg[break]
outfit + no disguise (it's late she figures it won't matter just this once)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sera3]--accent:#98363d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 12:49:33 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the past, before the battle at the Ancient Tomb, Gunner would have smacked Serena's hand away and glowered at her for daring to touch him. This time, however, a deep fondness for her that he couldn't explain prompted a different reaction.[break][break]

Chuckling, Gunner wrapped his fingers around her wrist and gently pushed her hand down from his forehead. "A fever dream, maybe," he joked. "But who isn't?"[break][break]

Humor danced in his eyes as he let go of her hand. A lingering desire coursed through him at their contact, but accompanying it was a firm knowledge that they were incompatible in the long run.[break][break]

He dropped his gaze back to the menu, allowing the thought of a classic burger and a chocolate milkshake to distract him.[break][break]

"What are you thinking of getting?" he asked Serena, just as the waitress returned to take their order.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 7:47:34 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

He laughed. [break][break]

Gunner didn't swat her hand away or glare her like he used to. He laughed as he gently took hold of her wrist and pushed it down from his head. Serena was left too stunned to speak but at the same time there was the faintest feeling tickling the back of her mind that made her feel like this was...natural?[break][break]

Serena's brows knitted together in a light frown as clear confusion flashed across her features. In spite of all of this, Gunner seemed amused. His gaze was light and it wasn't uncomfortable in any way. Their eyes locked for a moment more before he eventually turned his attention back to the menu, reminding her of where they were once again. [break][break]

The waitress' sudden return caught Serena off guard as she quickly snapped her gaze to the menu again. Gunner questioned what she would be getting but she hadn't the faintest clue. She'd been...preoccupied. "Um," she muttered as her eyes frantically scanned the page. "Mmm, they have a spicy classic cheeseburger that's speaking to my soul." she said as she tapped the laminated menu.[break][break]

"I'd like that, no pickles, done medium rare. With a vanilla shake and a water with lemon please." She said as she glanced at the woman who's eyes seemed to linger on her scar for a second longer than Serena felt comfortable. Serena handed her the menu and tucked a piece of onyx colored hair behind her ear before turning her attention to Gunner.[break][break]

"What about you, tough guy? Settled on anything?" She asked with curiosity dancing around in those crimson hues of hers. Except her curiosity wasn't exactly directed towards what Gunner would be eating. But she had a feeling deep down that he knew what she really wanted to know already.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sera3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 17:15:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"The classic burger, medium rare," Gunner told the waitress when it was his turn to order. "Can you add mushrooms? Thanks. A chocolate milkshake and water too, no lemon."[break][break]

He handed his menu away and turned back to Serena. Folding his hands on the table in front of him, he laced his fingers together and thought about what to say.[break][break]

Conversation had never been his strength. Even with old friends, he preferred the comfort of silence than the annoying demands of small talk.[break][break]

"So." That was a start. "How have you been? Ever since the… you know, thing with the dogs?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 16:13:16 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

There it was, the million dollar question. Serena frowned for a moment and traced the patterns on the wooden table with her nail gently. "Honestly?" she asked as she searched for the real truth amongst the fog and confusion. "I can't make heads or tails of it. All I know is, after it all...I've had the nastiest headache I've ever experienced in my life."[break][break]

She said as she gingerly touched her head. "No amount of drugs help either." she said then paused, "Well...cannabis and liquor dull it a bit." she admitted with a shrug. While sharing her thoughts with him she found herself relaxing, like this was a normal thing to do. In fact, the next thing that left her lips probably never would've done so had things been like they used to. [break][break]

"I keep having the same dreams over and over again too." she admits as she glances up at him. "It's so fucking weird, I honestly feel like I'm losing it." she said with a chuckle before shaking her head. "Hopefully things have been better on your end, though."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:03:17 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner nodded slowly, familiar with the feeling of confusion Serena described, though he didn't suffer from headaches like she did. Her mention of drugs earned her a raised eyebrow, but the quick explanation of cannabis and liquor smoothed out the wrinkle on his face.[break][break]

"I don't know about 'better'. I've been having weird dreams, too," Gunner admitted. "The details seem so vivid when I'm dreaming, but then I can't remember anything when I wake up."[break][break]

Outside, raindrops began to patter against the restaurant's window. Thunder rumbled in the distance.[break][break]

"Like dreams about fighting, about people. You're in them, sometimes." He said it so casually, yet he watched her face to gauge her reaction.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:47:29 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Serena nodded as she listened along. Rain began to rhythmically drum against the diner's window beside them. She was slightly surprised to hear that Gunner had also been plagued by funky dreams too but honestly in their line of work that wasn't exactly strange. However the strange bit came when he mentioned that she was in them. [break][break]

Crimson hues widened in surprise before a small smirk formed on her lips. Leaning against her hand that rested on the table she decided to tease him, which seemed way too natural to do at this point. "Dreaming about me hmm?" Serena said with a chuckle. "What's gotten into you? You never would've admitted to something like that before." she said as she wiped at a tear. "Do tell though. Just what was I up to in this fantasy of yours?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:14:31 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was Serena's characteristic teasing again. Gunner rolled his eyes at her, though he had expected it.[break][break]

"Why would I? You were never in my dreams before," he said, tone snippier than before.[break][break]

The waitress stopped by their table bearing their milkshakes and waters. Gunner took advantage of the interruption to taste his chocolate shake. The right amount of sweetness and flavor washed over his tongue — perfect for a greasy dinner.[break][break]

"You owned a pub," he said matter-of-factly. "I can't remember the details of it, but it had cozy lighting and a lot of seating. And you were behind the bar, pouring drinks."[break][break]

He tilted his head at Serena, trying to think back on all the files he'd read about her. Dreams typically drew on information the brain consumed during the day, even if the events of the dream were more fantastical than reality.[break][break]

"Have you ever done anything like that in your past?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 22:27:24 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

When the waitress arrived with their milkshakes Serena thanked her before ripping the paper off her straws and putting them in her drink. She listened while Gunner briefly talked about the dream he had meanwhile she took a lengthy sip from her vanilla shake. However, at the mention of a tavern she almost choked. [break][break]

What were the odds that the both of them would have similar dreams? "No, no, no." she said with a shake of her head once she managed to get her coughs under control. Using the napkin she coughed into she wiped at her mouth. "I've never owned a bar before that's not really...." she was going to say it wasn't really her thing but was that true now?[break][break]

Honestly, now that she thought about it. Relaxing and running a homey tavern and inn like she did in her dream sounded nice. She couldn't exactly see herself pulling that off at the moment but give her a few years and maybe she could have something cooking. Serena looked visibly pale as she continued to think to herself. [break][break]

"...Funny you mention a bar though." she finally said after a moment, a forced laugh escaping her lips. "In my dream, there was a bar I ran too." She slowly began to mix the whipped cream in her shake with her straw. "...What are the odds we dreamed about the same thing?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 12:31:10 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Serena confirmed the information her files suggested: she'd never owned a bar, or a similar business, in her past. Gunner's expression turned pensive.[break][break]

", , my brother Gideon, and now you…" he said, counting off the names on his fingers. "All of you mention events in your dreams that are the same as mine, though none of us can recall them in detail."[break][break]

He leaned back in his seat on his side of the booth, arms crossed over his chest, milkshake momentarily forgotten. Never in his life had something stumped him this much, or frustrated him this much.[break][break]

After a moment, he shook his head and sighed, exasperated. "I wish I had answers, but it doesn't sound like anyone does. Not yet, anyway."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 17:47:00 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

For the life of her, Serena could not quite explain why she felt so comfortable around Gunner. Especially considering their small little history. They had not been on the friendliest of terms that was for sure. But for some reason, while she sat here absentmindedly stirring her milkshake, lost in thought, she felt she could confide in him. [break][break]

Especially after this sudden revelation. "Ever since that last excursion...the one on route 120...I've been feeling off." She admitted with a deep frown crossing her features. "I haven't been able to rest and it feels like..." she said as she clutched her chest. "It feels like something is missing...but for the life of me I can't recall."[break][break]

With a sigh she also slid back in the booth. "When I do manage to close my eyes, my dreams offer some small release but whenever I wake up I feel just as lost as before." she continued with a pinch of her nose as if to ease the tension in her head. "Mmm...perhaps worse...definitely with more questions."[break][break]

It was silent for a long moment before she realized she'd unloaded a lot. "Uh...my bad." she said as she sat up straight. "I don't know why I just..." she frowned again before shaking her head.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 23:54:21 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gunner glanced up at Serena's sudden mood shift from teasing and sometimes flippant to uncertain and vulnerable. His own expression softened into a semblance of compassion as she confided in him.[break][break]

"It's okay," he said, leaning toward her and giving her arm a reassuring squeeze. He had never touched her that way before, yet it seemed the right thing to do. The thing that a friend should do.[break][break]

"We'll get to the bottom of it, sooner or later. I don't think I'll be able to fully rest until we do."[break][break]

The waitress arrived with their food at last. Gunner's face lit up as he gazed upon his burger.[break][break]

"But for now, I think we can eat ourselves into food comas, huh?" he said to Serena as a wide grin broke across his face.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Anamnesis [M]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:53:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: