TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 15:07:18 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine had heard whispers of a summer camp being held around Pacifidlog Town for the "lesser fortunate," the better off liked to call them. While she despised the name, she was more than interested in whatever was going on there.[break][break]

Street rats deserved fun, too. So, when she approached and begged him to let her go, she didn't hold back the waterworks.[break][break]

He was so easy to break. Though, it was unfortunate that ORTHRUS'S fearless leader couldn't attend. He did, however, tell her she could bring whoever she wanted to go with her.[break][break]

Those poor souls were the first two people her green gaze locked onto when she left his room. "Marsh! Raph! Let's go, we got a camp to attend!"[break][break]

In case someone — — asked her why he had to go, Jasmine smirked devilishly, tapping her lips. "Boss's orders."[break][break]

Which is how they ended up on the floating docks of Pacifidlog. Jasmine squealed in excitement, looking over at . "Aren't you excited? Look, I think I see the kids over there!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - summer camp[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 17:26:22 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall was not an "out in nature" kind of guy. He liked cities, roads, machinery — the kind of stuff he could take apart and put back together with his hands. Nature was wild and unpredictable, and he burned easily in the sun.[break][break]

Unfortunately, boss' orders meant he had to put up with a whole day outside. At least the ocean was better than a humid forest teeming with blood-hungry insects, he admitted to himself as he stood with and on the docks of Pacifidlog Town.[break][break]

At least his Carracosta was enjoying the chance to swim. Cruiser floated nearby, her head, nose, and the top of her shell peeking out from the surface of the water.[break][break]

"I'll be excited once you tell us what's goin' on," Marshall said to Jasmine, who looked fit to burst with joy. "What're we even doin' here, Jazz?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Summer Camp (SS)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
nursing on a poison that never stung
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
lay me gently in the cold, dark earth
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 17:46:14 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph thought summer camps-- and other kid-friendly spaces-- were important, particularly in the fight against more children ending up like him.

You know, hungover, bruised from throwing drunks out of the club, and being bossed around.

“I’m comin, I’m comin,” he groused, scrubbing a hand over the bags under his eyes. In a quieter voice, he added, “don’t get yer knickers in a twist, Arceee-uz.”

Despite his grumbling, he was excited. Raph enjoyed children. They were good fun and brought out the protective nature in him-- which was, for all intents and purposes, his only good nature--. He liked them especially when he could pack them up and send them away when they became too much.

The docks beneath his feet sank and rose in an ominous way that played with his already precarious balance. Nearby, his Wailmer, Fishie, broke the surface, and spat a plume of water in the air.

“What’s it look like we’re doin’, genius,” he said, tone affectionate, smile curving up on one side, “we’re chaperonin.” He rubbed at the five o’clock shadow on his jawline-- at eight in the morning, it seemed like it had missed the memo. “Or counselorin. Though I don’t think we’re qualified for that.”

[attr="class","raphatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 0:51:45 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

As she expected, wasn't all too excited to be thrown out into the wild. Jasmine gave him a look, rolling her eyes at him. "To help the kids, Marsh."[break][break]

It was a vague answer, but as she started toward the camp, she began to explain.[break][break]

"This is a summer camp for the 'lesser fortunate' of Hoenn, as the founders called it. So, what better could we do than to help these rascals out, right?"[break][break]

She threw him a smile.[break][break]

Jazz giggled at , shrugging. "Maybe not. But, we can prevent them from being stuck in the same shitty situations we've gone through on our own. They can know they have people who will really look out for them, not just one week of summer camp."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - summer camp

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:11:25 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall fought the urge to roll his eyes. Jasmine earned her keep chatting away with rich, lonely fucks, and Raphael was a solid wall of mean muscle. Their day-to-day activities were simple, so he should have expected such answers from them.[break][break]

"I get that we're helpin' the kids. You know I'm not an idiot," Marshall said. "But what's on the agenda? You must've read somethin' on the Internet to hear about this job in the first place, Jazz. So? What kinda shit were they advertisin'?"[break][break]

Ahead, a gaggle of preteens laughed and screamed as they rushed to and fro on the docks. Marshall's expression softened slightly upon seeing them. He, too, liked kids, and sometimes thought he could have some of his own one day.[break][break]

At least the children here weren't to blame for his foul mood.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 2:58:37 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“Coulda fooled me,” Raph said, taking the low-hanging fruit Marshall was setting up by proclaiming his own not-idiotness. Sometimes it was fun being the dumb one; no one expected you to be quick.

“Yeah, help them not turn out like us,” Raph added with a snort, “joining gangs and whatshit.” He got serious for a half second. “That means no indoctrination, got it?”

You knew he was serious because he was using big words.

Though he had to admit, he was curious, too, as to what exactly Jazz had signed them up for. Like, literally, what tasks had she signed them up for? Lifeguarding? Friendship bracelet making? Archery chaperoning, or whatever?

“I’m finding my summer camp skillset is a little limited, here.”

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 0:43:37 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine frowned at them. Her hands were placed on her hips as she turned to face them both with an almost pouting look on her face. The longer they stood here and talked, the less time they had with the kids.[break][break]

To her, it didn't really matter. And, didn't seem to care. She should've guessed it wouldn't have rubbed off on them.[break][break]

"One of my clients at OLYMPUS told me about this camp. They were complaining about having to set it up and get staff together. I didn't volunteer us... but I couldn't just sit back and know that these rich people didn't really give a damn about these kids."[break][break]

It rubbed her the wrong way. It was like they were doing it for charity points than for the betterment for the kids.[break][break]

"Well, I don't think we're too bad. But I meant more like avoiding violence and fighting for their lives," Jazz said with a shrug.[break][break]

"If you don't wanna help, you can go. I'll just tell Boss something happened. But I'm staying to help them. Whether it's making bracelets, dancing, playing games, building something... whatever."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - summer camp

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 20:59:23 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

So there was no special agenda; they just had to help out wherever. Marshall didn't like it, but he was always the man with the plan. Contrary to appearances, he was definitely the type of person who researched everything thoroughly and weighed all his options before choosing a course of action.[break][break]

"Cool your engine there, Jazz," Marshall said, unfazed by her frustration. It was not her fault she was not like him in that regard. "We're here, so we'll help. Just figured you might have more of a plan or somethin'."[break][break]

He pulled out his phone and searched for the name of the campsite. The website popped up as the top result. After a moment, he found a page that did indeed request for volunteers. In particular, the kids' camp was looking for individuals with Water-type Pokémon who could watch over, protect, and help any children swimming far from the edge of Pacifidlog.[break][break]

"Look, here we go," Marshall said, showing the web page to his companions. "You two got Water-types? This seems like an easy enough job."[break][break]

At the campsite, Marshall spoke with the counselor in charge, introducing himself, Jasmine, and Raphael as volunteers. They were immediately stationed at the edge of the longest pier, where children were already playing water games. Marshall rode on the back of his Carracosta as she began her back-and-forth patrol.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 19:07:40 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Jazz turned her attention on them in a way that Raph was sure had lesser men falling on their knees or cringing back. He just swept a hand through his bedraggled hair and grinned tiredly, putting his eyebags, crooked oft-broken nose, and various other Gang Related trademarks plastered across his face on display.

We ain’t,” Raph said, gesturing at the three of them. “But you find me one parent that wants their brat to grow up into a guy who puts sex-haver as the top point in their dating profile, and I’ll eat a godd-- gosh darn shoe.”

There were, of course, other, less savory things their little family did; dangerous things. Things he doesn’t want his (grown, adult) friends doing, let alone children.

Jazz seemed to stall a bit so Marsh, as usual, stepped up, friendlyfied them with the people in charge, and before long, Raph was floating on his Wailmer, criss-cross applesauce, one elbow on his thigh, chin on his fist, as he looked out across the gleaming water. It may look like he was half asleep, but he was dutifully counting the number of heads bobbing in the gentle waves, making sure the number stayed the same.

“You ever want kids?”
he asked, rather suddenly, of his companions.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 15:45:37 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It seemed the plan was set in place. Jazz got what she wanted, which was to stay at the camp with the kids. Her mood brightened as she sat on 's WAILMER with him, humming to herself softly.[break][break]

"Kids?" she said with a small snort.[break][break]

"I don't know about that. The world is shit and harsh. I don't know if I want to make a kid go through that."[break][break]

Especially her childhood. Jasmine was reminded of her own parents, locking their kids in a cramped room while they did drugs and fought with each other. Only giving them scraps of food here and there when they remembered to. It sent a shiver down her spine.[break][break]

"What about y—"[break][break]

Her thought was cut off as she noticed something floating in the water. Red pulses. Was that... "Get out of the water!" she shouted, hoping she wasn't too late.[break][break]

"There's a TENTACRUEL. We have to get rid of it before it tries to get one of the kids."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - summer camp

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 18:16:58 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall sat up straight, grateful for the dangerous Pokémon's presence. It was something to do that didn't involve thinking about maybe having kids someday.[break][break]

"Shit!" He reached for one of the Pokéballs on his belt. "Whatever you do, it can't harm the kids too!" he warned Raphael and Jasmine.[break][break]

Then he tossed the Pokéball. Light flashed and faded, revealing his Orbeetle.[break][break]

"Diode, there's a Tentacruel under the water!" Marshall pointed at the large shadow beneath the waves. "Can you hit it with PSYCHIC?"[break][break]

The Seven Spot Pokémon chirped its alien cry and targeted the Water-type. Its limbs flailed as the attack connected; they lashed out at people and Pokémon alike, and smashed into the nearest pier. Marshall clung to his Carracosta's shell as she cut through the water to avoid a tentacle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 16:57:11 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]He listens to Jazz’s incredulous snort and hums a note of agreement. He certainly didn’t think he was the fatherly type, what with all the calamity that followed in his footsteps (or that he threw himself head first into).

But it was nice to dream, now and then.

“Yeah,” he said. The world was a fucked up place. It seemed unfair to bring a child into it. But then again, Raph wasn’t a clever man; there were few things he knew, but those he did, he knew thoroughly and to exceedingly painful points. And one of those things was excuses.

Luckily, the domestic interlude (how fucked up was it that domesticitiy was less comforting to them than danger, pain, and combat?) was interrupted by the timely arrival of a Tentacruel. As Jazz and Marshall jumped to fend it off, Raph wound up and threw a Pokeball. His Clamperl burst forward in a blast of light, hitting the gelatinous bell of the jellyfish with body slam and dragging it down and away from the children as they hastily clambered for the log docks and the beach.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
christmas in july
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 21:27:50 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The TENTACRUEL'S pulsating red flashes seemed to grow faster, attempting to swim closer to the children as they scrambled to shore. Jasmine tossed one of her Poke balls, her DEWGONG joining the fray.[break][break]

Leaping from 's WAILMER to her own Pokemon, she charged forward while releasing Wisteria into the air. Her ROARING MOON cast a large shadow down on the water, waiting for its command.[break][break]

"Try to attack with a ZEN HEADBUTT. We'll try to get the kids safe."[break][break]

With a growl, Wisteria dove down into the water to attack, water dripping off its body as it rose from the attack. Jasmine traversed the waves to a child struggling in the waves, reaching out a hand.[break][break]

Turning, she noticed more red pulses. This time, further out in the water. "Guys... I think we have more company!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - summer camp

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
christmas in july
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 23:15:53 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall looked over his shoulder at Jasmine's warning. Sure enough, three more Tentacruel emerged from underwater. "Of course," he grumbled to no one in particular. "Just our lucky fuckin' day."[break][break]

Then, more loudly, he shouted, "Change of plans, Diode! Fire off HYPNOSIS as much as you can!"[break][break]

The Orbeetle swung around, targeting the closest Tentacruel of the group. A well-placed HYPNOSIS incapacitated it, but one of the others launched its own attack. A WATER PULSE knocked the Orbeetle out of the air.[break][break]

Meanwhile, the third Tentacruel summoned a massive wave with SURF.[break][break]

"Raph, Jazzy! Look out!" Marshall roared as he and his Pokémon turned to race toward the docks.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
ORTHRUS Meat shield
Vibe checker
you and i
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
christmas in july
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 17:06:49 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]HMarsh and Jazz seem more than willing to unleash World War 72 on these wayward jellyfish, but Raph is just thinking about the children. There are dragons flying and zipping through the air, and the little kids are screaming and flailing as they panic in their attempts to escape. Raph dives into the water and emerges closer to the shore, beginning to lift them out of the surf and onto the land so their trembling legs can kick in and they can run to safety.

The tidal wave of surf looms over him like the fucking shadow of death.

“Ah, sh-- shoot.”

He goes deeper into the sea to retrieve as many children as he can in his arms, on his shoulders, clinging to his waist, preparing to be the anchor that holds them above the water and makes slowly for the shore.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights