part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 16:43:50 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2top"]
[attr="class","mila2"] "i didn't take you for the sentimental type," she teased as they walked through the festival streets. in her hand, she held a stick of delicious ringo-ame. she took a bite of the sweet, candied apple and licked her lips when the sugary syrup stuck to her lips.

[break][break] mila didn't think she would have been spending her evenings with , but it wasn't like she had anything better to do. the store had closed up early since there had been no customers — everyone was excited for the festival and though primarina was many things, traditional it was not. mila had to pick up her own outfit from a traditional kimino store nearby.

[break][break] though it was not something she wore often, mila pulled off the look as she did anything else. she wore a dark black kimino with bright sakura prints, her lips dimpled a dark red, and her hair gently curled with a flower pinned to her bangs.

[break][break] mila scribbled her wish on a piece of tanzuku, hanging them onto the tree. it whispered like a windchime.

[break]
i wish happiness and protection. make sure he's not hurt again.

[break] with that, she stepped back, eyes glinting mischievously as she looked at him.

[break][break] "what'd you wish for?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]summer camp

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 17:07:31 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Hey, I have feelings too, you know," Gunner shot back, grinning. "You might be amazed to hear I'm not a stoic and humorless guy all the time."[break][break]

He strolled at an easy pace next to Mila, matching her beautiful kimono with a more subdued men's yukata. Despite the plain appearance, the black fabric possessed a fine quality; the red obi around his waist was embroidered with a subtle pattern in slightly darker thread.[break][break]

Originally, Gunner was not planning to dress up in traditional clothing. But ever since he and Mila returned to some semblance of their past relationship, he found himself wanting to indulge her more. He knew she'd love it if they matched.[break][break]

At the Tanabata tree, he scribbled his own wish onto a piece of paper, then carefully folded it and tied it to a lower branch.[break][break]

I wish knew she's deserving of love and happiness.
[break]

Gunner chuckled at her question. His smile took on an enigmatic quality as he stepped back from the tree.[break][break]

"That's not how wishes work, Mila. If I tell you, it won't come true." Then he squinted at her. "Why, what did you wish for?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Summer Camp (SS)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 17:34:52 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] And Mila had loved it that they matched. When she'd first seen him at the festival's entrance, she'd grinned so wide at the fact that she'd successfully managed to bully him into wearing something presentable. After all, one of her greatest complaints about was his faux pas that was his wardrobe. He and used to bully him about it all the time.

[break][break] Her gaze flickered to his tanzuku that fluttered on the branch just next to hers, and she could not help herself from asking him what it was that he wished for. Did it have something to do with Sayori? Summer? Something to do with that mission he had gone on and still wouldn't completely tell her about?

[break][break] She huffed at his reply, pouting, before taking the last of her ringo-ame and shoving it into his mouth.

[break][break] "Fine. Be that way," she said, rolling her eyes. "I bet you wished for something boring anyway."

[break][break] "Like a promotion at work."

[break][break] Mila walked away from the tree then and all the tourists, trotting along the path towards the woods.

[break][break] "Speaking of work, how are you doing?" Her head angled towards him. "Is everything okay?"

[break]

[newclass=".mila2"]--accent:#FF68BF; } .mila2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mila2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mila2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mila2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mila2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mila2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mila2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FF68BF;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 1:26:14 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The sudden attack with the ringo-ame caught Gunner off guard, but he accepted the sweet treat. Sucking on the remnants of the sugary snack, he fell into step beside Mila. His long strides easily allowed him to keep up with her.[break][break]

Her concern surprised him, but he kept his expression mild. While she almost never asked him about his work, she was capable of concern for him. The last couple of days since the clash at the Ancient Tomb had proven this.[break][break]

"I'm okay, I guess. Still kind of shaken," Gunner admitted, crunching on the last of the apple before tossing the stick into a trash bin. "It's been hard to wrap my mind around everything that happened."[break][break]

The hazy memories. The strong feelings toward certain people he was convinced were friends, though they hadn't been friends before the battle.[break][break]

The silver ring he'd found in his pocket.[break][break]

"It feels like… I don't know. Like I was lost." He'd said the same thing to her when he'd stumbled into her shop that afternoon, overwhelmed by emotion and the need to confirm she was real.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 1:45:58 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] She tried to keep it innocent. Safe. Mila didn't want him to know that she cared, even though it had worried her quite a bit how he'd shown up at his shop, drenched in blood and disaster. It wasn't like she didn't know what he did for a living. But there was one thing about knowing and seeing it full-force.

[break][break] "Mm. Makes sense."

[break][break] Ambiguous as ever. A spark of annoyance flew past, but Mila let it pass. If it was going to be easy to crack his shell, then he wouldn't have been .

[break][break] She stepped back towards him, hands twisted around her back. Her lips twisted into a smile as she gazed up at him.

[break][break] "You were lost?" Her brow arched. "I didn't think you were the kind of guy that was bad at directions, Gunner."

[break][break] Her voice was teasing, eyes sparkling like moonlight in the distance.

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 22:15:00 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner returned the look Mila gave him. "I'm not, but that sounds exactly like something you'd tease me about."[break][break]

Unaware of whatever annoyance she felt for him, however briefly, he flung his arm around her shoulders and pulled her against his side. He marveled at how their bodies fit so well together, like two reunited puzzle pieces.[break][break]

And she was so warm, too. It took all his willpower not to bend his head and kiss her, even though they had already wandered far enough from the crowds of festival-goers. Instead, he kept them walking down the pathway between the trees.[break][break]

"I don't even know how to describe it, but I'll try."[break][break]

Gunner took a deep breath, exhaling slowly.[break][break]

"Have you ever had such a vivid dream that when you wake up, you're surprised it wasn't real? But then, as the hours and days pass, some of it starts to fade away, leaving you with just impressions?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 3:00:24 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "it definitely would. i'd never forget it."

[break][break] she laughs lightly, ducking only slightly as his arms swung around her and he pulled her to him. her heart tumbled in reply, needlessly skipping a beat as she felt her against him. he slotted near perfect against her, in an annoyingly good kind of way — one that she didn't bother fighting.

[break][break] as the lights dimmed around them, and the festival-goers went farther and farther away, her heart calmed down to a steady pulse. a hand hooked in the belt loop of his opposite hip and she leaned against him as she listened.

[break][break] 'yeah, she thought. 'all the time.'

[break][break] especially in the time that they'd been apart.

[break][break] "yeah," she said. "i have."

[break][break] she pulled away slightly, only so that she could look him up in the eye.

[break][break] "was it a good dream? or a bad one?"

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:02:46 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner hesitated, unsure how honest he should be with Mila. It probably wasn't a good idea to mention or the tumultuous events of their relationship that he was sure happened over the span of twenty years. And anyway, that was all in the past.[break][break]

"It was sad," he said at last. "We were at war, and a lot of people died. People I feel like I knew and loved." A troubled smile marred his handsome face as he paused. "I think Gideon was in my dream at some point, but I don't remember much."[break][break]

By that point, Gunner and Mila had ventured so deep into the woods that the sounds of the festival had been reduced to a muted buzz, a small reminder they weren't actually that far from civilization.[break][break]

A swarm of Ledian came awake, glowing with soft light that brought an ethereal atmosphere to the forest.[break][break]

"I don't think it was all a dream," Gunner continued, still frowning. "There were powerful Pokémon present, like the same Necrozma that attacked Sootopolis last summer. I don't know how possible it is for Pokémon to manipulate… that sort of thing, but I wouldn't be surprised."[break][break]

Unconsciously, he hugged Mila closer.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:32:31 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] sad?

[break][break] "was i in it?"

[break][break] the question fell from her lips before she could stop it, unbidden. fireflies buzzed around them, sparking with light admist the forest's dark. by now, the festival sounds had all but disappeared into a quiet hum, and it was just her and as she turned around
to look up at him, hand brushing down his arm.

[break][break] her other hand reached up to cradle against his cheek, brushing against the frown that marred his face.

[break][break] "you think it was a pokemon that made you hallucinate?"

[break][break] it wasn't something she could relate, but given the power of things she'd seen in team rocket, she would not have been surprised. though she'd done her best to run from all the terrible, dark things — there was only so much she could run.

[break][break] her fingers brushed against his.

[break][break] "it must have been quite the dream," she murmured. her eyes flicked up towards his. "or nightmare."

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 17:51:21 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner shook his head, the slow movement reflecting his solemnity. "No, you weren't. And that was the saddest part."[break][break]

He looked down at Mila and, for the first time that night, noticed their closeness. Unconsciously, he leaned his cheek against the palm of her hand. He turned his wrist that her other hand caressed and laced their fingers together.[break][break]

Softly, so softly.[break][break]

"I'm just glad it's over now," Gunner murmured. In the quiet of those woods, surrounded by the ethereal glow of fireflies, he felt compelled to keep his voice low.[break][break]

To kiss her.[break][break]

His face lowered toward Mila's in silent request.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 19:07:54 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] "my, my ," the words slip from her lips all too easily. "are you flirting with me?"

[break][break] it's easy to hide under the guise of teasing, of pretending that the hbic agent's heartfelt words were anything but. it was easier to think about that than the fluttering of her heart under the summer's warmth, of the way that his face looked when lit up by fireflies and the way his soft voice settled in the base of her spine when he spoke to her.

[break][break] but even as they spoke, danced around each other with teasing gestures, mila couldn't help the way her body gravitated towards him. the father away they got from the main square, the way the ringo-ame's skewer fell to the ground and her hands slipped greedily around his neck.

[break][break] he kissed her, and she let him.

[break][break] sweet, cherry-kissed lips pressed against his as their lips met, her fingers tangling in the back of his hair.

[break][break] "i missed you."

[break][break] whispered deviously. like a secret.

[break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 12:40:44 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The kiss was so gentle and tender, like a secret passed from one mouth to another. Gunner melted at the contact, at the heat of Mila's body pressed against his, at the tangle of her fingers in his hair. His arms wrapped around her torso, holding her close. His tongue slipped against her lips to taste the sticky sweetness of the ringo-ame lingering there.[break][break]

"I missed you too," he murmured against her cheek as he nuzzled the soft skin there.[break][break]

Words gathered in his throat, urging him to speak them into reality—words he had turned over in his head more than once, while lying next to her at night when she was sleeping.[break][break]

I love you, he thought.[break][break]

"I didn't realize how much you meant to me until I thought I'd lost you forever," Gunner said instead, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Never before had he been so grateful for the veiling shadows of darkness.[break][break]

His grip on her tightened. "I don't want to lose you again, ever. You're too important to me."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 12:56:40 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] everything between her and had always been full of fiery passion, whether it be fraught with tension or a carnal urge. it was always something that was all-consuming and unavoidable, like a flame that threatened to swallow her whole and simultaneously push her over the edge.

[break][break] but the way that he kissed her now — the way that he'd been kissing her ever since he'd come back from that "mission" of his - was sweet and tender. she felt herself melt into his grip, addicted to the warmth that he provided as she pressed against him. her fingers tangled in his hair, mouth opening to him.

[break][break] the feeling of his stubble against her cheek, to the tender heat of his hands on her. her heart fluttered.

[break][break] "i didn't realize how much you meant to me until i thought i'd lost you forever."

[break][break] 'you didn't lose me,' she wanted to say back but didn't. 'you always had me.'

[break][break] 'i won't leave again,' she wanted to say but didn't.

[break][break] in the quiet dark of the forest, with the fireflies blinking around them, she could admit it to herself.

[break][break] 'i love you.'

[break][break] the words were right there, settled in her throat like a butterfly without it's wings. she could say it, say it right now, and things would change forever. she could say it and she could fix him.

[break][break] or she could ruin them.

[break][break] instead, her hands slipped to cup his face. her eyes met his.

[break][break] "gunner," she murmured. "you're important to me too."

[break][break] "the way i feel about you," she said as she tangled her hands once again in his hair, tugging her towards him. "i've never felt about anyone else."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 16:41:02 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Standing there in the woods, Gunner and Mila danced painstakingly around the words that would seal their fate to each other. He felt it in his bones that if either one voiced those words out loud, everything would change. But he did not know if their lives would change for the better or for the worse.[break][break]

That fear gripped him, sending his heart racing with anxiety. He let Mila pull him down to her again. He smothered that fear with another kiss, pressing his lips against hers in silent prayer.[break][break]

Don't let me ruin this.[break][break]

"You drive me crazy," he said, letting out a soft chuckle. "But I don't want it any other way. I wouldn't be—"[break][break]

Happy.[break][break]

"—the same."[break][break]

If there was one certainty about Mila in his life, it's that her absence had torn a rift right through him. Even though years without her had spared him the heartache of being around her, they had also robbed him of moments like this.[break][break]

And Gunner would rather deal with periods of cheating and fighting than a lifetime without Mila's soft kisses or dazzling smile.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
WISHING ON YOU [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 6:46:23 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mila2"] they've always said it without words, the things that they mean to each other. but tonight is the first time that they are saying it to each other out loud, in the secrecy and safety of the moonlight around them.

[break][break] he presses another kiss against her, and she returns it in same. she slips her tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss with an urgency that she can't explain into words. her breath overlaps over his, her fingers sliding against his scalp and tugging them closer together.

[break][break] "i wouldn't be either," she breathes back.

[break][break] she leaps into his arms, legs wrapping around him with a confidence that can only come with years of knowing each other, of bodies that are so in-tune with one another that they are built to react. gunner is everything to her and nothing all at once; they are tugged together by an invisible string that mila knows that she can't avoid, that she hasn't been able to avoid, no matter how hard she tried.

[break][break] there was no one else for her. no one else who could hurt her like he had, no one else she'd rathered be vulnerable with.

[break][break] between urgent kisses, she utters it. their secret words.

[break][break] "gunner, you're —" everything to me "— mine."

[break][break] when she kisses him back this time, it's with an urgency like no other. an absolute need to show him what she meant — not just in words, but in actions.

[break][break]